Trailer Park Baby Chapter 35 & 36

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 35: Sarah

When Dave showed up that morning and asked about it being an all girl event, I was surprised. I intercepted the accusation that Dave was about to make when Judy and Ashley arrived, so he wouldn't make a jerk of himself. I also decided that Dave needed a bit of a special night, just me and him. I told Judy this and she agreed to take Ashley home when the afternoon was over.

When we got home I carried Dave into the nursery and changed his wet diaper. I put him into a onesie and we walked back out. He seemed a bit reluctant for some reason. Ashley asked if she could stay, but Judy said no. Ashley pouted for a moment and then hugged Dave and gave him a kiss. Judy gave him a hug, patted his butt, and whispered something to him.

Dave waddled into the living room, and I went and got him a bottle of milk. Once it was warmed I went in and told him that for the rest of the night he was my baby. He looked up at me, and I told him that he was now my baby and that he couldn't do anything for himself. No walking, talking or anything. He opened his mouth to say something and I stuck the bottle into it.

I wasn't entirely sure about what I was going to do all evening, but I was sure that I could come up with something. I started off with the bottle and pulled him into my lap to feed it to him. By the time he had finished it, he was smiling. I got another bottle and put in a video of Cinderella. I held Dave in my lap while he nursed on the bottle and we watched the movie.

By the time the movie was over, he was wet and I carried him down to the nursery and changed him into a clean diaper. He was looking up at me giggling while I changed him. I picked him up and he hugged me, I hugged him back and carried him to the kitchen.

With him safely secured in the high chair, I got us dinner. He was not happy with his dessert of Gerber's Pureed Apples. It was the first time that I had actually fed him baby food. When he finished, I asked how he liked it. His reply was that it was fairly bland, and regular applesauce was better.

I cleaned him up and we went back into the living room, where I held him. We played silly games like peek-a-boo, and other baby games for a little bit. The games unfortunately don't hold the interest of adults for very long. So we picked out another kids movie, I had bought quite a few of the Disney movies, so we had quite a choice, although finding one without a dog in it was tough.

I got another bottle of milk for him, and we watched the movie while I fed him, and we cuddled. By the time the movie was ending Dave was almost asleep, and the bottle was empty. I rocked Dave until he was asleep, then carried him and placed him in his crib. He looked cute sleeping there.

I cleaned up what dishes there were and changed for bed, I figured that Dave would be up early.

The next morning I checked on Dave, and was surprised that he was still sleeping. There was also a definite odor in the room, that surprised me. As I walked over to the crib, Dave opened his eyes and yawned. I looked down at him and asked, "What happened?"

He yawned again and blinked, "What? Oh that, I woke up about an hour ago, and had to go. I didn't want to disturb you so I went."

"Well I bet it's not that comfortable, so how about if I change you?"

He looked up at me and got to his knees while I dropped the side of the crib, "Please?"

"Ok," I said and picked him up and set him on the changing table. I undid the diaper and cleaned him up. "Wow there sure is a big mess here."

He blushed, "Uhhh, Sarah. Can I go for my usual walk with Thor this morning? I really need to do some thinking."

I was surprised, he never went for a walk when he spent the night, but what we did was a bit different. "Sure, you want your clothes back?"

"No, just some of the sweats we bought, I'm going to come back here."

"Oh, ok." That surprised me again. "You want to eat before you go or not?"

A barking off in the distance answered that question. I finished taping on a clean diaper and set him back on the floor. He grabbed the sweats, while I went to make sure Thor didn't run off.

I went to the door and called Thor over, he looked a bit confused, I guess because I usually sent him away. Fortunately Dave went out before Thor decided he wasn't going for his walk.

Dave walked out and gave Thor a big hug. Thor was wagging his tail and licked Dave's face, which got him laughing. I watched as they walked off down the street.

I closed the door and decided to make Dave something special for breakfast. Waffles sounded good. Dave would be probably be gone for a while, so I had time to take a shower and get dressed before I needed to make up the batter.

I had just finished getting the batter made and had everything else and ready to make them once Dave got back. I sat down and started thinking about the previous night. I'm sure that's what Dave wanted to think about. I was interrupted in my contemplations, by the sound of a police siren.

I looked out the window, and could see the reflection of the police lights on a house across the way. I ran out towards where the police car was sitting. I slowed down, as got near peeking around to see if it was safe.

There was Steve standing next to his car, a van pulled up in front of him. I called out to Steve so he knew who was behind him. He yelled back to stay there, and reached up to his microphone. When he put his hand back on his gun, I yelled that I would keep everyone over here. I started herding people away from the area.

I looked around and didn't see Dave, that got me worried, we were across from the big field that Dave played with Thor at. I almost yelled over to Steve asking about Dave, but decided against it. I heard more sirens off in the distance getting closer.

A minute later Bob and Dave, came up out of the field. Bob was carrying Thor, and he looked horrible, His face was all red, and his eyes and nose were running. Dave looked like he was crying also. Steve asked them where they were going. Dave said that they needed to get Thor to a doctor.

Steve swore and said, "Go, I'll deal with it. But come right back here when you are done."

A voice behind me yelled that he would get his Blazer and Ashley ran up to Bob. She stopped abruptly, and sneezed.

Bob turned towards her, "Ashley carefully grab my cell off my belt and call my Vet. Tell him Thor has been maced and we are on the way over."

She said "Ok" and stretched in to grab his phone. She sneezed again, and stepped away. She began playing with his phone and eventually started talking on it. About this time I turned and saw Marty Olson pull up in his Blazer.

He got out and opened the back, Bob walked up and put Thor in the back, and Dave jumped in after him. Marty gave him an odd look, but didn't say anything. While he closed the back, Ashley helped Bob up into the front seat, and then jumped in the back. Marty got in and they drove off rolling down the windows as they left.

By the time the other police cars arrived, there was quite a crowd standing around. The police started questioning the crowd and sending anyone home that didn't see anything, that was everyone. Steve yelled for me to stick around. Finally, after they put the three men into the police cars, Steve waved me over. I heard someone ask Steve where the victim was, and Steve mumbled something about medical treatment.

Steve had me look at the three men in the cars, but I didn't recognize any of them. I asked Steve what was going on. He told me that he came home after work, and saw two men carrying Dave toward the van, and the other spraying something at Thor.

I looked at the three of them and, other than one being vaguely familiar, couldn't identify them. The cars left with three men, and Steve began giving a statement to another officer. After all the statements had been taken, the officer in charge tried to get some clarification on where the victim was, and how an ambulance had gotten there and left without him seeing it.

Steve, with my help, explained the situation with Thor and Dave. Fortunately he had heard of Dave, and was somewhat sympathetic. He waited with us for the five of them to return. We talked about crime in this part of the county and how to keep it low.

Chapter 36: Dave

I woke up in the crib, and had to go badly. I could see that it was still dark out and I didn't want to disturb Sarah, so I filled my diaper and went back to sleep.

Something disturbed me and I opened my eyes, looked up and yawned. Sarah looked down at me and asked, "What happened?"

I yawned again and blinked, "What? Oh that, I woke up about an hour ago, and had to go. I didn't want to disturb you so I went."

"Well I bet it's not that comfortable, so how about if I change you?"

I looked up at her and kneeled with my legs spread apart while she was dropping the side of the crib, "Please?"

"Ok," she said as she lifted me up and set me on the changing table. While she was cleaning me up she commented, "Wow there sure is a big mess here."

I felt my cheeks get warm, "Uhhh, Sarah. Can I go for my usual walk with Thor this morning? I really need to do some thinking."

She looked a surprised, and hesitated. "Sure, you want your clothes back?"

"No, just some of the sweats we bought, I'm going to come back here."

"Oh, ok. You want to eat before you go or not?"

I could hear Thor barking off in the distance and I guessed that breakfast would have to wait. Sarah finished taping up my diaper and placed me back on the floor. She headed off to get Thor, while I got dressed.

I went out the door and Sarah was there talking to Thor, apparently trying to get him to wait for me. I walked over and gave Thor a big hug. He was wagging his tail and started licking my face, which got me laughing. We headed off down the road.

I was walking slowly, not really paying attention, I had a lot on my mind. Sarah had never treated me quite the way she had yesterday, and I still am not sure whether I liked it or not.

In some ways I enjoyed what we did, it made me feel incredibly loved, but on the other hand it was quite humiliating. She had never before made me feel like a real baby before. Then it had been more like play acting, but last night it was like I was a real baby.

When we got near Bobs house Thor ran off and returned very quickly with a ball in his mouth. I guess he wanted to play some when we got over to the field. I finished up my walk, waving to the few people that yelled a hello.

Over at the field we stopped and I threw the ball out into the grass. Thor woofed and ran out after the ball. He picked it up and brought it back to me, I threw it out again and off he ran. We did this a couple more times, when I heard a car pull up by the edge of the field.

I turned, looked and saw that 3 men were getting out of a van. I got a little apprehensive, but wasn't really worried. One of them asked if my name was Dave. When I said yes, two of them ran over and grabbed me, while the third headed towards Thor.

Thor started barking and charged back, while I began struggling with the two that had grabbed me. My struggle was pretty hopeless as both of them were bigger than me. I could hear Thor getting closer, when he yelped in what could only be pain. I twisted around and saw the third guy spraying something at Thor.

The two of them were carrying me towards the van, when I heard Deputy Wildler yell, "Police Freeze!"

The two of them stopped and I twisted and slipped out of their grasp. I hit the ground with a thud and when I caught my breath I looked over towards Thor and saw Bob come around the van. He paused for a moment and then ran up and tackled Thor. The third guy was pale and still backing away from Thor.

Thor was snarling and growling and whining and snapping into the air. I scrambled over towards him and began talking to him. In the background I could here Steve barking orders and Bob was still trying to hold Thor down.

Thor quit snarling and growling, but he was still whining, when Bob much to my amazement got up and picked up Thor. I walked along as he made his way up to the road, staying near Thor's head and still talking to him.

As we passed Steve he asked where I thought we were going, I answered that we were taking Thor to see a doctor. He said something back, but I wasn't paying attention to him. I vaguely heard Ashley and Bob talking and someone yell something about a car.

I was starting to get impatient when a truck pulled up, someone opened up the back and Bob put Thor in there. I jumped in after him and kept talking to him. Some doors opened closed and we were off.

The drive seemed to take forever, but eventually we stopped and the back was opened up. Bob reached in and picked up Thor, he turned around and set him on a gurney. I climbed out and went up to Thor and started talking again. I went along with the gurney as it was taken into the building.

Again I could hear people talking, but I was not paying enough attention to comprehend what they were saying. When we got into the building I followed right into the examining room, in there the doctor started talking to me, "Hello, I know Thor, and I'm Dr. Kowalski. What's your name honey?"

I answered without thinking about it, "Cecelia."

"Ok, Cecelia, I'm going to need your help. My nurse is helping Bob. First have you been touching Thor?"

I nodded and he continued, "Did you touch your face afterwards?"

I thought for a moment and answered, "Just with my sleeve." I pointed where my sleeve was wet from wiping my nose and eyes.

"Good," he said and pushed up my sleeves. "I need you to go over to the sink and wash your hands real good with the soap there. Then when you are done wash them again. Ok?"

I nodded again and headed over to the sink. Thor started to growl so I started talking in a loud voice. I washed my hands the two times and the doctor came over and helped me put on a pair of rubber gloves and big gown.

"Ok, now you have to be very careful not to touch your face. The first thing we are going to do is clean his eyes. Now hold his head still as best you can."

The doctor grabbed an eyewash bottle and started flushing out Thor's eyes. Thor jerked at first, but settled down when I started talking to him again. When we finished with his eyes, the doctor pushed him over to a big tub, and we started shampooing his fur.

"This will help remove the oils from his fur, and stop the burning sensation." It took quite a while, but eventually we had shampooed him twice, I was all wet and so was the doctor.

"Now we are going to flush his eyes one more time." He got another couple of eyewash bottles and I held Thor's head again.

We finished and I gave Thor a huge hug. He responded by licking my face. Then I turned and gave the doctor one too. The doctor helped me take off the gown and gloves, then removed his also. We headed out into the hallway and found Bob and Ashley coming out of another room.

Bob's eyes were still red and puffy, and his skin looked like he had been scrubbed. He was wearing a pair of scrubs, and carrying a bag with what looked like clothes in them. They stopped and waited for us.

When we got up to them Thor woofed a greeting and both Bob and Ashley reached down to pet him. As our little group continued towards the reception area, I began to feel better. Bob still looked pretty bad, and Thor seemed a bit unsteady. I probably looked pretty bad too.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Trailer Park Baby Chapter 35 & 36

Dave STILL needs to confront Sarah about the forced baby time. IF she'd ASKED and he AGREED, I'd have no problem. As for Thor, I can't help but think that they kno Dave's sperm donor who was sent that picture.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Unlikely Stan, he used a fictious return address, Wrigley Field.

More likely the three were kin/friends of the boys who attacked him and who's families were forced to sell up their trailers and move out as a legal settlement.

Sarah and Dave need to rethink their relationship. They both realize a line was crossed last night, that though there was love there was a potential for humiliation and dominance eventually overwhelming the fun and the love.

Dave, the too often submissive due to his cruel childhood, was not fully willing, had/has misgivings about how far Sarah took the babying last night. He found good in it but found aspects of it disturbing. Sarah seems to have realized her mistake as well, thankfully. Can they find a middle ground , something that let she express the mother in her and gets Dave the childhood experiences he missed but also lets him relate with her and other as a pear, as an adult?

And can the damaged man ever find adult love?

For now he is getting much of what he needs but at some point he needs to be seen as, allowed to be an adult.

Bastards who used the mace, REAL Mace, IE tear gas which is illegal and often treated as a weapon in many states when it comes to trials? Or was it extra strong pepper spray with tear gas like some police use and sometimes the public can buy legally or was it only pepper spray? Whatever it was it was nasty.
Hum, how did the police respond so fast? A tip? Was Dave's police friend keeping a discrete eye on him?

Lots of Qs here.

Good chapter, particularly concerning Sarah and Dave evaluating their relation.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa