Family Chronicles Chapter 2- Opposing Views

Printer-friendly version
Family Chronicles Chapter 2- Opposing Views
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's ChallengeThanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration
Synopsis After his last meeting with his Transgirl daughter, Kelly Lee Taylor, her father sends her his reply that shows that he has changed.

[-][+][-]
Kelly Lee Taylor, my daughter:
When I heard you say that, I knew that you ere holding out the Olive Branch of Peace to me in the Hope that I've changed in some way. Well, your Hope is well founded, for I have found the Peace that I have been searching for while in here.

Pastor Bubbah has used his Southern Wisdom to get me to question my Beliefs and in doing so, found them wanting. He helped me to see that the Foundation was secured, but that the structure had to go. When I became a Christian, I was indoctrinated into all of the bullshit that turned me into the total asshole that tried it's damndest to turn you into me. Am I ever glad that I failed.

Now, even though I still hold my old Beliefs, I am not ruled by them as I was. No, now I will meet and greet anyone BEFORE I form my opinion about them. Please, come with your husband so that we may truly meet as Family.
Your Father

[-][+][-]
Finis

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Nice

littlerocksilver's picture

Stan,

That was a nice letter that many have probably hoped for.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia