File this one under “Give Me That Old Time Religion”

Printer-friendly version

As is my late afternoon habit I tuned into the local, talk radio station, yes that one that in the low 600 kilohertz region of the dial.
 

File this one under
“Give Me That Old Time Religion”

By DreamMaker


 

philcianciola_story1.jpg

Phil tells the story

Now on this station one segment host is more colorful than others and is by far and wide, my favorite. Jon has several specialty sections within the broadcast, on Friday it is "Stories of the Strange" which are short news stories from around the US and the world that have made in to the media one way or another. The point here, is that this story did not make it into the news, anywhere.

This in from Athens, Police are looking for the plastic surgeon who had performed modifications requested by a pair of actors who had in mind to create a stage play based on early Mediterranean Civilizations. The couple who had intended to only have temporary modifications done along the line of prosthesis and were shocked to find that the doctor had exceeded their instructions.

Jonathan Green.jpg

as Jonathan plays the straight man

Georgios’ head and shoulders now sported a bovine appearance, including horns, and his wife Sophia gained a functional fourteen inch extension of muscle culture and attendant organs in addition to her own natural gifts.

It was at this time the long time curse of all broadcasters hit, the open mike, as was heard from one host to the other “That’s all I need, another old cock and bull story”.

After a pregnant pause Phil commented that he hoped that the FCC didn’t have their ears on today. Jon followed with, it depends, do they use the same doctor? And now it's time for the weather.

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos