Silver Blood: Creepshow

Printer-friendly version
Silver Blood: Creepshow
By Stanman63
Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge
Thanks To Melanie Ezell's Big Closet Ultimate Writer's Challenge For Inspiration!
SynopsisWe find out about a very special member of the Silver Blood Community.

[-][+][-]

Greetings, my name is Behemoth, or at least that is what is is, now. You see, before I was Behemoth, I was Florida's answer to Crocodile Dundee, Jackie Lance. As Jackie, I looked like an Irish Terminator with a Van Dyke beard and the Count Dracula widow's peak hair line.

I had been brought into the Silver Blood Community to help with tracking the mutants that were causing harm.
http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/9757/silver-blood
These mutants looked like your classic horror monsters, aliens and mythological creatures with or without the powers of myth.

I was tracking a new creature in the Florida, a sort of Sasquatch made up of plants that was attacking area business that were harming the environment. My main goal was to talk to it to see if it would listen to reason.

It turned out that it was a centered upon an old dump site of chemicals that had interacted with the corpse of an unknown human and local plant life to create a central hub of life that protected the swamp.

As I as leaving, it reached out and touched me, turning me into a walking, talking plant and formed itself into a series of plant-form animals and birds to protect the global environment.

So, here I am now with a new body of green, looking like the Jolly Green Giant and loving it.

[-][+][-]


Finis

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good story

I liked it, short and to the point.

Silver Blood: Creepshow

New Silver Blood for Halloween.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine