Going out

Printer-friendly version

We all have our fantasises about a favourite dress or situation we might like to find ourselves in. Well, mine is to be taken to a dinner dance by a smart dressed man.

As you might guess, I am not a regular woman. I am a regular bloke who likes to pretend from time to time to be an attractive thirty something woman. But while I am dressed as a woman, I fancy men. Though I fancy women something rotten when I am just a bloke. I had been with Kerry for a year just gone, and she knew about my fantasies. Not that she indulged me, I just felt I ought to be honest from the start. She made it clear that when I was with her, I was to be a man. She did not like the idea of me looking at other men. As she put it, 'that was her job'.

Well, after 12 months of near abstinance, I got a surprise. Kerry had asked me in a drunken conversation what my best fantasy was, so I told her. And she told me hers was to make love on a beach. Within the week, we had fullfilled her dream and made love in the dunes of Southport beach. As we drove home from our weekend away, she squeezed my thigh and told me it was my turn next. I was stunned by this development. She had never wanted anything to to with my dressing, yet here she was encouraging me.

Four weeks later, she confirmed with me my fantasy of going to a dinner dance with proper gent. I nervously said yes, to which she said 'good' rather too enigmatically. I was told to keep the weekend free, as well as the Friday evening. I think you hear me gulp for another country, 'what was going to happen?'

I finished work on Friday, unsure if I should go home. Worries about what she might have planned played on my nerves, but the temptation of finding out what she had in store meant I went home as quickly as possible.

'Strip' were the first words I heard as I walked in the door. I did as i was told and found a long silk wrap to cover up my nakedness.
'Bathroom' was the next instruction. There I found a bottle of Immac waiting for me. I knew what to do. Half an hour later, I was bald from my toes to my head except for a neat bikini patch up front.
'Bedroom now' wrapped again in the robe and feeling it's soft sensuousness on my bare skin. I emerged and went to the bedroom. Kerry was waiting for me, dressed in a plain white T and jeans. 'Feeling good?'
'Umm well that depends' I was unsure if yes was going to be the correct answer.
'Does the wrap feel good on your skin? it does on mine'
'Yes, it feels great'
'Next we need to alter your shape, so you will be unattractive to me. OK?'
'Whatever you say'
'Right then, lay on the bed and shut your eyes' I felt cold glue on my chest and then I was told to hold some false breasts in place. They felt huge, but she assured me they were only a C. Then stuck in that position, on my back holding my tits, I felt something ice cold pressed against my genitals. I almost recoiled in shock, but she put a hand on my shoulder to keep me down. The pain sudsided as did any hope of an erection, as everything retreated from the cold. She quickly spread superglue over my prick and pushed it and my genitals out of sight. My balls had gone inside, and my penis was stuck rather too well inbetween my legs.
'Now then, bra and knickers, then cover yourself up, and we shall get ourselves something to eat.'

I spent the evening in underwear and the wrap. The whole situation was rather strange. Kerry kept her distance. I was clearly not her 'type' at the moment, and I was not used to being dressed in the presence of others. Sleeping was odd as well, no cuddling and relaxing together, when I went to touch her, she quickly rebuked me with a terse 'No'.

After a fitful sleep, I was up first and making breakfast when Kerry appeared in her scruffiest clothes. 'Right, some questions. Can you do your own make up? I don't think you have any clothes suitable....I have looked everywhere, have you any idea what you might like to wear for your fantasy?
This caught me off balance, So many questions.'Yes I have done make up before. No, I binned all my clothes before we moved in together, so I have nothing. In my fantasy, I wear something long and elegant, but the colour and style does change. Any more questions?'
'If you want long and elegant, it would mean you have to be prepared to look your best, and mean your feminine best' she was looking straight into my eyes.
'I know what you mean, the dinner dance is something women get really dressed up for, that is why it is my ultimate fantasy'
'In that case, you wont mind if I tell you I am going to make sure you will be dressed up, your feminine best!'

I was exhilerated and terrified at the same time. I had no idea what she had in mind, just that I was going to possibly have a great time or a nightmare. 'OK, let's start, get your pale yellow T and those tight jeans on, then you can use my make up after you have a shave.'
'Should I wash my hair?'
'Not necessary, I have that sorted for later'. The butterflies kicked in again, that must mean a salon trip. I disappeared upstairs to the bedroom and sorted out the clothes she suggested, then took a longer than usual look at her make up. I had lingered by the mirror before testing her cosmetics, but this time I was allowed. Shaved and ready, I applied the foundation, then a light blusher, some mascara and a thin eyliner. Then to finish, I chose a creamy mid pink a little darker than my own colour. She approved of my chioces, and just blended the chin and neck a little better for me.
'I think I might end up regreting this, you are looking far too good already. Next we need to go out, have you been out before?'
I nodded 'Did for a bit before we meet, used to go to a couple of bars in town.'
'So, how do you feel about shops?'
I swallowed hard 'Prefer not too'
'If this is going to work, you have to. You need a dress for tonight, and it has to fit. So you need to go and try them on really, no good me going alone and guessing'
'Put that way, I have no option do I?'
'Not if you want this fantasy to work'
'Where do you want to take me?'
'Well, we could do the stores, or I know a dress agency, they sell secondhand good quality stuff, that would be excellent'
'And more private?
'No promises, but could be, should I call them and let them know you are coming?'
'Please'

Half an hour later, I was inside a women's dress shop. It was mid morning and luckily empty. Sharon was briefed as to what was going on, no point in her getting upset if she guessed I was not the real thing. I was put into a cubicle while Sharon and Kerry fetched what seemed like endless handfuls of dresses. After about the sixth dress, the novelty was wearing off as I was stepping out of another dress that was too tight/short/long/big or just plain wrong. Then Sharon brought through a deep blue dress, saying how she was not sure, as it was so fitted. But Kerry helped me into it. I stepped into the skirt and we wiggled it up my legs and over my hips. This was where I thought it might be another failure, but it came up and then I got my arms into the sleeves and with a bit more help, I was in it more or less. Kerry asked me to breathe in as she pulled away at the zip. It slowly rose up my back and once at my chest, closed easily, but I was stretching the waist. Kerry was expressing some disappiontment, when Sharon asked me to slip it off to my hips, she had an idea. Being a TV, I knew what that idea would be, a corset or waspie. Minutes later, she returned with a plain cream basque which they fastened around me, then tightened till they were happy the dress would fit.
This time the zip rode up with ease, but I was taking smaller breaths and feeling quite uncomfortable. I walked over to the mirror and realised that though the dress was fitted and looked tight down to the skirt, there was in fact lots of pleats in a rear vent, which allowed me to walk quite freely. I think I was admiring myself too long.
'Excellent, I shall not ask how that feels, but believe me, it looks fantastic' said Kerry. Sharon was muttering agreement. Then turning to Sharon 'I don't suppose you have something suitable for going round the shops, we will still need a few accessories and things?'
'Not a problem, give me a minute' then looking at me ' do you mind keeping the basque on?' I must have had a puzzled expression on my face. 'Gives you a better figure and I have a great size 12 that will look great on you'. Moments later, she was back with a grey dress, bit of a tulip skirt shape and room around the bust but fitted at the waist. Kerry looked at the price tag. 'That is great, we will take it. Leave it on dear. Sharon, have you any size 7 shoes'
'Just these black courts, would you like to try them on'
I was soon at the till as Sharon rang up the items. Not too bad I thought. I was out the door in my new dress and heels, carrying my blue evening dress and nearly at the car, when it dawned on me I had left my jeans, T, and trainers behind. When I mentioned this to Kerry, she just pointed out the fact that I would not be needing them, and could always come back next week for them. I let it pass, but wondered what else she had in mind.

Once in the car and feeling the waspie's constraint making me sit upright, a new set of questions came from Kerry. 'Those heels seem to be OK, how high did you used to wear?'
'over 3"' I amswered
'And a stileto, I guess? Stockings or tights? the basque has loops for the suspenders, you know.'
'I think you have made your mind up already, haven't you?'
'I like to make you feel we are doing what you want though, not just a stereotype. Stockings and blue stiletto sandals, if we can find them'
'that sounds fine' was all I could think to say.

She pulled the car up outside a short row of shops. Heaven was written across the window. 'Well, I guess you know what is next'
I nodded 'Yes'
'The girls here know the score. I have asked them to make you your feminine best. They actually surprised me by telling me you are not their first, but that is by the by. I am going to have a look round some shops to see if I can find some of the other things you will need while these girls do their business, so see you later'
I was expected to go in on my own, it seemed. Kerry made no move to get out of the car, 'See you then'. Yes, I was to go in alone!
My nerves were jangling as the door bell rang 'Kerry made an appiontment for me?' I answered in response to the questioning hello.
'Ah yes, Kerry. Now then let's take a look at you, you are going out tonight and want to look your best'
I swallowed hard 'That is correct'
'well you have come to the right place' and with that, the three girls began chattering about all sorts of things I thought I ought to know about but, failed to understand. My hair was brushed out and held in different positions. My fingers were looked at, my face considered. 'What colour dress are you wearing?'
'Blue'
'That will suit your colouring. Now can we do anything?'
'Kerry said to let you decide, you would know best'
'In that case. Come on girls, we have work to do!'

The first thing was a hair wash like no other, the scalp massage was lovely. There was more than shampoo and conditioner going on, but it was too late to start putting limits on what they could do. Then, as one cut and rolled my hair into rollers, another was giving me a manicure. Then into a dryer and I thought it would be just a quiet magazine reading time, but the manicurist came back with a trolley, took my left hand and started working the nails again. It was as she placed the false nail over my own that I realised what was happening. With all ten nails fixed, she filed them into ovals and painted them a rich pink. By the time she was done, the dryer was finished. so back to the chair. The rollers out, I could see my greying hair was a dark blonde, and full of body. It used to just touch my shoulders, no longer. It was brushed and sprayed, then brushed again. They tongued and sprayed until they were happy. I had a straight fringe, which contrasted with the mass of curls that covered the rest of my head.
I was looking at myself in the mirror 'I do hope you like it?'
'Well, quite different to what I am used to'
'Oh everyone says that when they try something new. You ready for us to finish you off?'
'Oh, I thought that would be it'
'No, we think some long ear chains hanging below the hair, and could we do a few things to your face?'
'Like what?' I asked
'If we tell you, you might say no, and then you would not look your best'
'If you are sure it will benefit me, then Okay'
'Right, come over here and let Chardonay do you. Now close your eyes.
I felt a tug at my eyebrows and knew I was being plucked, but I was in too deep now to stop. Then after a facial cleansing, she reapplied make up. Before I could look, all I was aware of was my eyebrows and a tingling on my lips. Eventually Chardonay stepped aside from the mirror. OMG, the sultry eyes, narrow brows, much fuller lips in a matching pink to my nails. I looked incredible.

Someone had given Kerry a call and she soon turned up, as if on cue. She took a second look before recognising me. 'Well done girls, a definite eleven out of ten here, I think!'

Soon I was outside and feeling a real buzz from the way I was looking. Kerry spoke up 'Right, you need a bag. Shoes and stockings I have picked up. I see you have gold ear rings. Pierced or clip on?'
'Pierced' I replied
'Ow, that was not on my list, well done' We drove a little way until she broke the silence. 'Enjoying yourself?'
'Well, it is still rather nerve wracking looking like this, but it is always something I dreamt of, so yes, I am enjoying it even If i don't appear to be.'I paused 'How are you finding it?'
'Rather wierd' she replied. 'I am not used to seeing you like this, and it is a little unsettling that you look so good as a girl. I do check around at how people might be reacting to you, and no one is staring or pointing. Here we are, now a challenge for you. I saw some shoes and a bag in a shop on the high street down here, you are going to have to walk there and try the shoes on. Ready?'
'As ready as I ever will be'. She parked and got the ticket, then I had to face a street full of people. Remembering how she had told me I looked good, I tried to be confident and remember my heel walking skills from the past. Soon we were looking in a window. Blue shoes, covered toes, ankle straps, at least 4" thin heels, narrow platform sole. Fantastic. Inside, she asked for a size 7 and the assistant brought a pair. They fitted well enough, then a small clutch bag to match and we were done there.

It was getting late in the afternoon and the shops were starting to close, so Kerry took the decision to head for home, reassuring me if I was short of anything we should be able to find something among her things. But all she could think of was jewelry. By six, I was walking back into our home looking very different to the way I looked as I had left in the morning.Kerry was commenting on how well I was walking and holding my frame, and was rather worried, as she was finding it difficult to recognise the boyfriend she was used too.

After a coffee and a snack, 'Time to get you sorted'. I went to the bedroom and slipped out of my day dress and shoes. The blue dress hung on the back of the door. I was beginning to doubt this, surely this was not reality, but a proper dream? Still clad in my basque, she handed me a satin bra to support my additions, then a matching thong, the string sitting in my crack reminding me this was real. Then the finest sheer stockings, no seams or dark heels, just high quality. I caught a glimpse of my reflection, and was astonished at how good I looked.
'Ok, so you do look good. Let's get on with finishing the illusion that you are not quite what you appear to be. The dress next.' Yes the blue dress next. Again I had to wiggle it past my hips, then let Kerry zip me into it. I struggled with the small buckles on the sandals, but I was soon standing and feeling the soft smooth inner skirt moving over my bare buttocks, and the hem sweeping around my feet.
'To finish you off. A lipstick. Apply it, then into the bag. Moblie in the bag. Small brush for emergency repairs.' Then she just started picking things up. Scent. I sprayed it on my neck and wrists. A gold necklace and a big gold bangle of hers. Then a woollen wrap for my shoulders. Last, to my shock, a tampon. 'Every girl carries one' she told me. Then a condom. 'does every girl carry one of these?' I asked. 'Every girl as good looking as you, should' was her reply. My fantasy had never been sexual. Kerry had assumed that, for some reason, and I was wondering what these items meant not only to our evening, but to our relationship.

It was in those dying moments of getting myself ready that I finally plucked up the courage to ask who I was going to be sharing this fantasy with. Kerry took a seat and asked why it had not been one of my first questions, which rather stumped me. Why indeed? Surely anyone would want to know who they are going out with, especially in this situation. The wrong 'date' could be very embarrassing for both of us. I told her I trusted her judgment, which was a compliment and a good get out. So there I am, fastening the clasp on Kerry's small watch and listening to the details of my partner for the evening. Mark is a gay man from Kerry's company. He is mid 30s, sporty, intellegent and Kerry likes him. I sense she would fancy him if she was not a female. Well, they had been chatting one lunch time about a charity dinner dance advertised. Mark was saying how he had a full kilt that would be great for such an ocassion, but he was single at the time, and besides, he would feel uncomfortable as a gay couple in such a situation. He felt it was a very traditional atmosphere. So Kerry had set me up with the fantasy becoming reality and Mark was quite happy to be my partner, with one condition. If when he meets me, I look like a bloke in a dress, the night is over. His decision is final. So Kerry had it all set up for Mark to come to our house about 7.15, with a taxi booked for 7.30 to take us to the hotel where the dance would be.

Mark arrived by taxi at just after 7.00. Kerry met him at the door and took him into the lounge, then ushered me in to meet him. I was so nervous, everything hinged on this meeting. I felt that I was convincing. Kerry told me I was, but I was still sick with butterflies. I walked in, his back was towards me, as he was looking through the CDs. I coughed and said 'hello Mark'. He turned, he was quite handsome and in the kilt, very smart.
'Rachel?' he asked in a very deep, rich vioce
I smiled 'Yes', then not knowing what else to say, 'I hope I am good enough? will I do?'
At this moment, Kerry walked in with a bottle of champagne and two flutes full, gave us one each, 'stunning isn't she'
I drank mine after Mark had agreed, with the single word 'yes'. I was going to a dinner dance with a handsome man, this was brilliant!

I emptied another flute and made some small talk with Mark and Kerry before our taxi arrived. Mark went first, Kerry draped the pishmani over my shoulders and kissed my cheek in a girlie way. 'Have a good time Rachel'
I hugged her back 'thank you'.

Alone in the car, we talked about our backgrounds and current jobs. He was a technical sales executive, very nice I said. I told him I worked in a call centre for a bank, 'Interesting?' he asked 'Not often' I replied. The taxi dropped us at the hotel reception. Mark was a gentleman and took my arm as he escorted me to the function room. I was on a real high, especially when he told me me I walked with an elegant poise. I was not the only person there in a floor sweeping dress. There were quite a few shorter cocktail dresses, but the long dress was my dream length so I was happy to be in a minority. But not as small a minority as Mark, who was the only kilted man in the room. This did rather attract attention, but thankfully towards him, and not me in particular.

We found our table, a small group of six who knew each other took up the other places, so we were left to ourselves pretty much, though Mark was very relaxed and found it easy to talk with the others on the table, he never once let me feel forgotten. I knew I looked the part, but was unsure of my voice, so kept quiet and told the others I had had a cough which made my voice hoarse.

The food was excellent, the wine great, then we got to the dancing. I had done a little ballroom, but told Mark he would need to guide me as I had never danced the woman's steps before. With his hand in the small of my back, I soon picked up what I was supposed to be doing. After a couple of dances, I was relaxed enough to be enjoying all the sensations. The long dress swirling around my legs. The heels making me dance on my toes. Mark's hand firmly pressing on my back. My manicured hand resting on on this handsome partners shoulder, and him so close, and he was mine for the evening. It was a dream come true.

By the time one o'clock came around, I had danced many dances, drunk far more wine than usual,and found out so much about Mark that I hoped we could remain friends, as he was such delightful company. I was on cloud nine as we danced our last dance, enjoying my final moments in the dress. 'Rachel can I ask you something'
'Of course' I replied into his very close ear.
'I have really enjoyed tonight, I was not so sure when Kerry was setting it up, but I am glad we did this'
'So am I, it has been brilliant'
'I am just wondering....how far does the wanting be taken for a woman go?'
'?'
'You clearly enjoy looking like a woman, being treated as a lady tonight was special I can tell, but do you want to be a woman in any other ways?'
'Oh Mark. This has been a wonderful night. Right now you are making me feel like a woman. I have loved being your partner, but even though I say I feel like a woman in your arms, you must know that I am fully female'
He did not say anything more, the band stopped their last tune and we broke. Mark kissed me on the lips and said thank you for a lovely dance, then took my hand and lead me back to our chairs. The night was most certainly coming to a close, as the main lights came on and everyone started making their way to the entrance. He draped my wrap over my shoulders, ready for the evenings chill air, then took my hand and lead me out to the row of waiting taxis. We found ours and were soon on our way.
'We are going to your place?' I asked, as I recognised the streets.
'Yes, that is if you want to. I arranged with Kerry that you could, as it would be late. Do you mind?'
'Well errr no, I suppose not'
'Be nice to have a nightcap together' he said as his hand let go of mine and stroked my thigh. 'Well then, here we are'. He paid the driver then lead me up the drive to the front door. It was a rather nice house, a little big for one man I thought, but it is probably an investment I thought.
'I'm having a whisky, what can I get you?'
'Do you have amaretto?'. Soon I was sitting beside him, sipping my almond flavoured drink and wishing the dream would never end. His arm over my shoulder, soft jazz playing in the background. I truly felt like a woman beside a man.
'I had better be going'. I said, hating myself for saying it.
'Why?'
'Because I need to be getting home and back to whatever is supposed to happen tomorrow'
'Well, I have an alternative. You stop here the night, and we see what a beautiful woman and this man can get up to. How does that sound?'
'but' was all I managed to say
'Then it is decided then. You go upstairs, I am right behind you'
I had some idea of what he meant, because in some of my fantasisies, I would end up in bed with with my 'man'. I was looking around his bedroom, an enormous bed, black satin sheets, big mirrors. This was a sexual playground.
'do you like it?'
'Erm... not what I am used to'
'Would you like to get used to it?'
'Mark! behave, you know the truth about me'
'The truth being I have just spent a great evening with a fabulous woman. And in those situations, the woman ends up waking up in the morning next to her partner. Have I not quite got this right?'
'I thought it was just a dinner dance'
'And what is wrong with a man taking a beautiful woman to bed?'
He was holding me close, and finding the top of the zip, I felt it release as the tag rode down my back. The dress lay at my feet.
'Every man's wet dream, stockings, corset, heels. Now do you have any way you would like me to make love to you?'
I hesitated.
'I am your first. That seems unbelievable when you are so pretty'
'I did blow a bloke a few years ago' I was trying to find my feet on an ever changing surface.
'And?'
'It was a few years ago'
'Well, this time I think you should enjoy the full pleasure of being fucked. Hopefully I will make you want to not leave it a few years before you want sex again'
A hand strayed to my privates. 'Excellent, you prepared yourself well. There is no way your true gender can intrude on our fun'
I am not sure when my limited resisitance crumbled, but I remembered the condom and in asking him to put it, on gave him the green light to start lubing my arse and get very excited about what was going to happen with his hard on.

Thirty minutes later, I was laying between the sheets, exhausted from the excitement of a very different orgasm. Not a quick explosion. Rather a slow build, leading to a crescendo and wanting Mark to just keep on sliding in and out of my arse.
'Better than your last blow?'
I snuggled up to him 'What do you think?'
'I think you liked that enough to have been converted'
I did not like to agree, just in case it was true.
The next thing I knew was that it was light, and I was on my own in his lovely bed. I could hear vioces downstairs, so I got up and went to the top of the stairs. It was Kerry and Mark.
'Yes, we had a lovely time at the dance' Mark was saying.
'I told you she would be good'
'And you were right, she is beautiful'
'Does she make a convincing woman?'
'Very, no one picked it up I'm sure'
'And later?'
'Pardon?'
'Well, you did not bring her home'
'Yes, she was good in many ways'
Then I must have moved or a board creaked, Kerry looked up. 'Well someone looks as if they had a good night. If a picture tells a thousand words! Come and join us Rachel'
Still in my underwear but barefoot, I walked carefully down the stairs.
'And that tells me where you slept last night. Was it good?'
I blushed. She was not supposed to find out about that part of the evening.
She continued. 'Well Rachel, be a love and go make me and Mark a coffee. I have some things I want to talk with Mark about, that I dont want to worry your pretty little head about them, so run along dear.'
Without thinking, I went into the kitchen and after some looking, found the things needed to make the coffee, even a tray. So with everything set out, milk in a jug, even saucers under the cups, I carried it through.
'Perfect' said Kerry
'Thank you' I said, and did a mock curtsey.
'Even better. Now then Rachel, I have had a chat with Mark and we have come to an arrangement'

I went to sit, but Mark spoke up. 'No, you will stand!'. Something had changed in this room, but I was not quite sure what. Mark continued. 'Rachel, I had a fantastic night last night. You don't know how much it means to me that you enjoyed yourself as well.Well, it would seem my affection for you has rather altered things between you and Kerry'
Kerry jumped in. 'Good god man, get on with it. To cut it short Rachel, you seem to like being Rachel just a little too much for my liking, and as for letting him screw you,,,,,, well there is no way I want you in my bed again'
'But you gave me the johnnie' I protested
'It was a joke, I always take one when I am on a date. Anyway, you have had your fantasy and you liked it.'
'But Kerry......'
'As they say, you made your bed, now lie in it'
'Rachel' Mark was addressing me 'I know this is all rather sudden, but I have space here, and would love it if you would stay with me. Kerry has made it rather plain what her position is, but I would love for you to fulfill one of my fantasies and live with me'
I was really confused now. 'Kerry, please' I went to touch her.
'Piss off, I only do men. I think you should accept Mark's offer. I have discussed your future with him, and as far as I am concerned you are staying here. I had brought your dress from yesterday, so you had something to come home in, but I rather think it is going to get a little more wear than I thought.'

I was beginning to tear up. 'Mark, are you sure about this, we hardly know each other'
'I know enough about you, you are one beautiful T girl and I think that after I satisfied your fantasy rather well, I am hoping you will go along with mine'
'This is good, Rachel' said Kerry 'You will like it and on your behalf, I have agreed to it'
Mark blushed a little 'I have always wanted a maid'
'You want me to be your maid?'
'Yes please' said Mark.
'I could agree to that'
'You have not heard the best part of his fantasy' injected Kerry 'He doesn't like your false tits'. I must have looked puzzled. 'He would want his maid to have real ones, and a rounded butt'
'But I can't do that'
'I am afriad you don't have any real choice. Mark wants you, I don't. You will look riduclous as a man right now. As I said before, we have agreed on this for you'
'But my job, my clothes, my life?'
'I reckon your life here will be much better. You were only saying last week you needed to look for a new job after they turned your promotion down. Your clothes I will sort out, and your life is TV and work, your friends wont miss you, I bet'

I was properly crying. Mark came and put his arm around me 'I want you so much!'
Kerry went off and came back with a drink for me. They sat me down and encouraged me to drink, then things went a little fuzzy. The last words I heard were 'It's for the best, she was a crappy man anyway'

I shall let your own imagination take you beyond where the story ends here.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good story

I enjoyed it. I hope Rachel and Mark will be happy. It just doesn't sit well that he had no say in what he/she want. I also think Kerry is a B***h.

comment

Rachel was just gullible and suckered into it.
Besides it is only a story, a fantasy, it never really happened except in my head and now yours.
Glad you enjoyed it :)

I Probably Shouldn't...

...read your stories, since I know where they're headed and I'm bitter when they get there. (At least this victim wasn't married.)

Anyway, the story's well written and solidly put together. Good job of depicting Kerry's angle here, though I don't know what she'd have done if Rachel hadn't looked real enough to satisfy Mark, since she'd promised to fulfill her partner's fantasy.

Eric

errors

editted, well spotted.

Going out

You have me thinking that Mark and Kerry set you up to become his girl. If so, I hope that you are happy with what happened.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Happy with what happened?

...at the end she's humiliated and her life is changed to suit some dickhead's fantasy; she's in tears and probably is slipping out of conciousness from them slipping GHB to rape her; how is that remotely a happy situation?


Bravely Meek Belle

Geez

What an a$$. Both of them. Set Rachel up like that and then dump on her? Neither of them have any real feelings for her. All she wanted was to see what it was like to be on a date as a girl. Then she gets dumped on so hard. Terrible. But I gave the story kudo

Very well written

Ole Ulfson's picture

But disturbing and unpleasant. There are other of your stories that I've enjoyed but not this one. Oh well, to each her own.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!