Beware little old ladies. Another postscript.

Printer-friendly version

No longer with the reason of doing fashion shows for Elle, Jason and myself are encouraged by our partners to explore our new found interest in how we look.

I could not believe I was actually getting ready to go out dressed as a woman and had agreed to it in front of my wife and our friends. Not that wearing a dress is anything new I have been doing it for Edith and then Elle for a year now, when I had modelled for them with the others. This time it was not for charity. It was for fun.

We had realised how much fun was to be had from playing with gender identities when my wife was massaged by our friend, and Jason massaged me. Neither of us thought ourselves gay until that day and the reactions our bodies gave to being caressed by someone the same sex was shocking at first but then stimulating once the shock had worn off.

So I am now the finished feminised article, Jason specified a short dark blue satin slip , a loose over dress in blue, sheer fabric with massive medieval sleeves, blue satin underwear, shiny blue platform sandals. He had also asked if I would get a spray tan, have my hair bleached to a dark blonde colour, and grow my nails so I could have a french manicure. And I had said yes to all this, and I had said it without thinking about it, being asked to dress again and having described what he thought would look good on me was all the incentive I needed to go shopping and get myself prepared for a night out.

Add to what I have agreed to, my Helen is no longer my wife, as I was willingly being lead into a dress, she was being lead in the opposite direction. She had agreed to make up the gender balance for our night out, Sally was encouraging Helen to be as manly as possible, she wanted a crisp white shirt, jeans, smart trainers, that was easy but the moustache and new short hair style were something Helen might not do, that was what I thought at the time. However I was proved wrong, she was there with a well applied goatee beard, swept back hair style and the full male dress even down to briefs with a little extra in them to fill the space at the front. She looked rather camp being a small frame for a bloke, but she looked the part non the less.

Needless to say when Jason and Sally turned up at 7.30 Helen was ready (as the bloke should be) and got lots of praise when she opened the door, all of which I could hear as I finished getting ready hanging some long chandeliers from my ears and wrapping a long string of beads round my neck. One last look in the mirror to check I looked ok, I did, but I had no idea where they thought I could go dressed like this, then it was downstairs to see if I got as many compliments. Sally told me I looked fantastic and kissed me on the cheek, Jason however put a hand on my arse cheek gave it a squeeze, told me I looked hot, then kissed me on the lips. I froze for a millisecond, then Sally took my hand and lead me into the front room 'did you not realise you and Helen were swapping partners as well as genders tonight?' I must have looked puzzled 'I guessed not'
I was about to say something when Helen walked in 'This is where our women are hiding,' then added 'Jason says the taxi is here, you ready dear?' and looked at Sally not me. So Helen knew she was going out with Sally, just me who had not realised I was going out with a real man and not a manly woman I had been getting ready with. While Helen was taking hold of Sally in a very proprietarial fashion, Jason came through and asked if I was ok, I told him I was catching up with the situation pretty quickly, to which he said 'Good, would be a shame to waste all your beauty' then he looked at me and I felt his fingers in mine 'Ok being with me' I nodded my reply, to which he squeezed my hand, 'You are mine for the moment' he said, I replied 'Yes. Yours'

From the front Helen called out 'Come on you two, plenty of time for that later, let's get going'

Jason and Sally had done their research and found a burlesque show with plenty of overdressed people in the audience so me and Helen did not feel out of place. Jason was the perfect companion, he never left my side except to get drinks from the bar, and when he was beside me, even if he was not talking to me, he would have a hand touching some part of my body. The whole experience was rather exhilarating as I had never been someone's 'bird' before, and with a bloke who was making all the right moves. What was stranger was that Helen was treating Sally in a similar way and it was not bothering me. Given that I was in not position to criticize, seeing your wife dressed as a man and kissing another woman I would have expected some negative reaction, maybe it was the cocktails or Jason's hand on my body making the satin dress stimulate my senses that stopped the reactions.

After the show Jason took me to a club where he bought me another drink and showed me how good a dancer he was. Some time around then I lost track of where Sally and Helen were and I was on my own with Jason. I was really enjoying dancing with him and was also reciprocating his attentions so when the slow numbers came up it was easy to just sway with the music, my head on his shoulder and nuzzle his neck.

About one I noticed my phone had a message. I read it and after putting it back into the clutch bag told Jason I needed to use the ladies where I meet up with Sally.
'Having a good night?'
I nodded 'Yourself?'
'Great'
'Is He.....nry being good?'
'No'
I looked puzzled.
'He is a revelation, known you two all this time and my god you know how to make a girl smile'
'What?'
'Your H..enry is so good he is fantastic. And how is Jason?
'Bit of a surprise as well'
'Anyway, what do you want to now?'
'How do you mean?'
'Do you want to go home with Jason?'
I must have been slow as I did not reply
So Sally continued 'And I go back with Henry. Then we catch up tomorrow'
'You mean........'
'Yes I do.'
'but what do the men think?'
'You are so sweet, they have already decided. Jason wants to take you back to his, and Henry is hoping to take me back with him.'
'There is only me left to say yes then it seems'
'So?'
'Well if Henry is fine with it'
'He is'
'See you in the morning'
'Have a look in the second drawer of the chest if you fancy something nice to sleep in'
I looked at Sally and realised she was telling me to sleep with Jason. All I could say was 'Sorry I can't make you a similar offer'
'No need, I have everything sorted' and with that she kissed my cheek and turned to walk away from the mirror that we had been looking into as we kept on reapplying lipstick over and over again during our conversation. It was then as her long legs took a silver mini dress which scarcely covered her arse out of my sight, that I suddenly realised I was entering new territory. In the past I would have lusted after her gorgeuos arse, but that evening I saw her as attractive but found myself hoping I looked as good. But then unexpectedly hoped she had a good time with her man as I speculated on what might be instore for me and the bloke I have been dancing with a little more intimately than had ever thought possible.

Jason was waiting for me, 'Ready to go?' I put my hand in his and let him lead the way. The taxi ride was rather nerve wracking as it gave me time to consider what I was actually contemplating doing. But Jason kept a firm hand on my thigh, while I kept a firm hand on my nerves.

After paying the taxi he once again took charge and lead me into his house. 'Champagne?' he asked but did not wait for an answer before opening a bottle and pouring two flutes. 'To us' he toasted. Then drank some, I followed suit and he soon topped up my glass.
'This is all new to me you know' I ventured
'Me too as well, but your Helen fancied having a go at the cross dressing and after that massage session, well, Sally thought this might be fun, and you do look hot. Did you notice how many men were giving you the once over?' he swallowed some more from his glass 'Right,,,,,do you want some more champers, or do you want to take up where we were on the dancefloor?'

I made no move, so he filled up my glass, then after putting the bottle down came up behind me, kissed my neck then started to unfasten the back of the overdress, soon it was lying at my feet, next a few more kisses on my neck and the straps of the satin slip were off my shoulders and sliding down my arms to meet it's partner. I was left standing in my blue satin bra, thong and heels. My dick straining against the restraining surgical tape that secured it between my legs.
'Fuckin gorgeous' Jason was stood in front of me and admiring me from arms length.
'So what next?' I asked
'You could help me out of these things'
I undid his belt then his fly while he caressed my bare skin. The trousers did not fall as easily as my outfit had. 'They need a little help' Jason suggested. So I helped them down his legs, then he sat down so I could take his shoes off and pull the trousers off completely. When I looked up his dick was standing up in front of me. I looked at him, and he looked at his erection, I knew what he wanted, just like I would want, if Helen was at my feet having got me hard. I took it in my hand first and stroked it, then with his fingers he played with my lips and tongue guiding me towards his cock until I made contact with my tongue. It was nothing like I expected, the skin was far softer than I would have thought, and warm, and salty. A few licks and my lips were on it, then with a hand cupping his balls I tried letting my lips swallow his shaft, just the tip the first time, then the head, he moaned and arched a little. This is what he wanted, and I could give it him. Encouraged by his moans I slid up and down, going a little further each time until my mouth was full of him. Then suddenly he grabbed my head with his hands, let out some swear words and pushed into my mouth just before he exploded into an already full mouth.

He relaxed and I knelt back tasting his cum all over my mouth and on my lips. 'Would you like a drink?' I got up to retrieve mine so I might wash away some of the sticky remains.
'Thank you' he said as I handed him the glass. 'Time for bed I think' he continued 'I shall be up in a minute'
I went to his room and looked at the super king size bed, then I saw the chest and remembered 'second drawer'. I was just looking in when a voice behind said 'The white one would seem appropriate for you tonight my gorgeous virgin'
The white silk nightie felt fantastic as it flowed down my skin.
'Ever done anything like this?' he asked
'Never. And you?'
'As a kid we mucked about with show me yours and I will show you mine sort of stuff. But no I have never made love to some one with only one hole'
'So what do we do?'
'Well we get old Gregory Peck to wake up, then we make sure you are nice and relaxed, then I try and make you enjoy yourself'
Half an hour later, I am lying on my back, my arse well lubricated with Jason sliding in and out, and me holding his arse cheeks wanting him to push in further as I feel an orgasm building inside me. Then I am convulsed in spasms as wave after wave radiate from my private parts and all I can say is 'Go on, go on' and he did until I sudsided and let go of him.

Lying in the afterglow 'Did you enjoy that?' he asked
'What do you think?'
'I will take that as a yes then'
'Oh, that was so different, maybe one day you should let me return the favour'
'Oh no, I might like wearing a dress, but no way am I doing what you just did, I like being the man in bed'
'You really should try it'
'No thanks, I will happily screw you as much as you want, but it has to be this way round. Ok'
'OK' I agreed

The next thing I knew was waking up in a strange bed, my head feeling rather fragile and my arse competing with it in tenderness stakes, and then there was the need for a shower, I felt horrid between my legs, and looked a sight when I saw a mirror. My first thought was to have a shower, then a coffee and some paracetomal. Jason did not seem to disapprove of this as he was in the kitchen already. I was coming round slowly, then as I sat on the side of the bed I took out my phone and read the texts 'Hope you are OK' I replied 'Fine, and you?' within seconds a reply 'Fine, taking Sally out later for lunch' Which left me wondering how she would be dressed, and what I might be able to wear, the blue outfit might look a little out of place on a Sunday morning.

I found a silk kimono in the drawer and felt safe wearing that to go downstairs.
'Good morning' Jason said to brightly
'Any coffee?' he poured me a cup and offered some painkillers.
When the cup was nearly empty he asked if I wanted another, poured it, then said 'You still look good you know'
'I doubt it, I need to find some cleanser and get myself sorted for going home.'
'Sally keeps all her stuff in the spare room, and there is a bag in there for you, left just in case things turned out this way'
I thought of being difficult, all this had been planned without my agreement, but I was still not up to full speed thinking, and when eventually I thought about it I really had nothing to complain about.

Jason was clearing up and asked what I was thinking of doing with the day, 'Not thought about it much, Helen says she is going out with Sally later'
'I think you will find that is Henry is taking Sally out later'
'Oh' so that was that question answered. 'I think I will go and clean myself up and see how I feel in a bit'
'Ok, give me a call if you need anything sweetheart' I looked down and saw my nails below my fake breasts and felt committed to the role I was dressed for, at least until I found some solvent release.

In the bedroom I found some cleansers and creams, then I opened the bag that I recognised as mine. Inside was a chioce of male and female clothing, then as Jason went past the door asked if I was ok for everything, I felt the silk of the kimono brush down my leg and my decision was made. A day in skirts as Jason's woman would be rather nice for a change.

I was soon in Helen's chioce for me for the day. White underwear, white lacy top, shocking pink mid thigh lycra skirt, white 4" sandals, that was the clothes, there was also some make up and along with Sally's collection I was soon back to my feminine self. Jason was clearly pleased to see me when I finally made it into the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. He blatantly patted my arse and suggested I should be be offering to make him something seeing as how I was woman around the place, I countered by telling him it was the age of equality but non the less went and made myself a coffee and found some biscuits for us both.

I must admit I felt a little out of place in my sexy outfit as we walked into a country pub in the middle of the afternoon for a bite to eat, but I felt fancied by Jason and that help quel any misgivings. He had made it clear both before we left and while we were driving that he wanted to make me scream again, and that did something quite nice to my ego. Needless to say the meal was fine, the lusting men a diversion at times, but the walk out to the car was great as I considered the possiblities left to us. In the end we were sensible, I needed to get home so we went to my house initially to drop off the bag. A quick glance around and we knew the house was empty, this improved Jason's libido and was soon fondling me as though his life depended on it. I was not far behind once Jason had got me started. We had some gel in the bag and were soon ready for the coupling. Jason took it slowly allowing me to relax as he stretched my hole, then once in he rode me until I could think of nothing else but having him inside me. Once again I enjoyed my orgasm, but this time the afterglow was somewhat disturbed.
'I see you have the hang of that then, you two'
Sally and Helen, sorry Henry were stood at the living room door, how much they had seen I did not know, but what they did see was Jason with his pants down and me with my skirt around my waist.
Sally broke the silence 'I was going to put the kettle on, anyone want a drink?' The coffees were drunk as we reminised over how good we had all looked, how much fun the show had been, and because there was no denying it how much delight the sex had brought. Sally and Helen admiting to having spent the night together and enjoying each others pleasure in ways me and Jason had never done.

A good weekend all round we concluded before Jason and Sally left so we could clean up and remove the additions that made our characters more believable, hopefully making our appearance at work the following morning not too shocking for the colllegaues who thought we were a regular couple!

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Beware little old ladies. Another postscript.

Well, we learn quite a bit about everybody, especially Jason and the author.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine