Preface to living in Los Angeles far from on my own

Printer-friendly version

Before I begin to tell the story of my time in Los Angeles I thought I should tell you something of my early life.

I was born march 12, 1947 in Queens, New York City. I arrived in this life at 8:38 PM. My parents were joh and Ruth; both veterans of WW II. My father was a NYC police officer. My mother was a housewife.

On June 6, 1953 my father died. The family was moved to rural Virginia shortly after his death. A cousin told my mother about a private school for male orphans. MY older brother and I were soon enrolled at the school. We were now living more than a hundred miles from the rest of the family.

These were lonly and trying times for me. There were too many rules to follow. The rules were often not explained until some incident. We were well feed, well dressed and well schooled. There was work for everyone but, not always equal work. Some boys always seemed to get the light task while others were doing harded tasks.

During the summers we would return to our family home. I always felt like a stranger in the mother house. I saw a difference in the way my sisters and younger brothers were treated. It was during these summer breaks that I first became attracted to girls clothes. I saw the pretty dresses my sisters wore, bright colored shirts, shorts and especially their underwear. Puff cotton briefs were the first things I tried on.

My mother had taken my younger brothers and sisters to visit a near by family. I stayed home claiming not to feel well. They returned sooner than I expected. I was caught in my sister's clothes. I was hiding in my bed. Under the covers in my sister's panties, a light blue dress and little crew socks. My sister was angry, my mother less so. Life was never the same after that.

Summer soon ended, my brother and I were back at school. I never forget the way my sister's clothes felt or how I felt wearing them. I was not ashamed, the clothes were so soft and smooth against my skin. I had chills but felt very relaxed in the clothes. Summers were never the same I was never left home alone again.

Time passed, soon I was graduating from high school. I had to decide what I was going to do. Would I go home to my mother's or would I strike out on my own. I decided to go to school in Washington DC. I had been accepted at American University. I would live in a one room studio apartment near the campus. I settled in to my new life but, sucess did not accompany me. I flunked out after one semester. I was not at all prepared for college.

I had money from an inheritance. So I took a part time job in a warehouse, worked 3 nights a week and Saturday mornings. I was confronted with a situations that I had never expected. I made friends with a few of the girls and guys I worked with. There was Margeret, a pretty young black girl, we hung out together at work. This caused friction with some of the other workers. Not to worry I thought, Margeret had a girl friend. There was also Roger, a short muscular guy, who had the habit of rolling up his shirt and tieing it in a knot to expose his abdomen. Roger offered me many inducements to go out with him. I declined each of them. One Saturday Roger was very angry. Some other guys were teasing him about being shown up by a girl. Roger went off and started a fight with Margeret. He punched her repeatedly, two older guys pulled Roger off Margeret. She was bloodied, the police were called. Roger was arrested. I was blamed for the problem, it was said that I had lead Roger on while fooling around with Margeret. Not true I said, I outed Margret. She was very angry and never spoke to me again. I quite the next day. Withdrew from society and stayed in my room only going out at night to roam the streets of Washington alone.

I started buying and wearing girls clothes. I was wearing panties all the time. I felt safe and secure in my panties. It was time for a change I enrolled at Control Data Institute. Soon had a certificate in computer technology. I was on my way to Los Angeles.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks to eveyone

Georgann

I just lost chapter one.

Georgann