Living in Los Angeles on My Own Chapter 3 Georgann has a Visitor

Printer-friendly version

I had arrived home late on Christmas Eve. I stripped off my clothes. They smelled of stale beer, cigarettes and sex. My little black dress would need dry cleaning. I showered, put on clean panties and tee shirt. I slept the sleep of the dead. It was 11AM Christmas morning when I awoke.

It was Christmas day, I had no reason to leave my house I decided I would dress. I went to the closet in search of Georgann. I had a new sluty outfit I wanted to wear. A black panty with attached lace skirt, black leather halter, black hose and my glass slippers made up my outfit. I was walking around naked as I went to the kitchen to get a Coke. Returning to the bedroom I applied make up, dressed and returned to the kitchen in search of food.

A breakfast of eggs and toast completed I just hung out. I posed in front of my mirror. I looked at the bump in the front of my panty. I continued to pose, looked over my shoulder at my small round butt, nice I thought. My hips were a disappointment, my upper body flowed in a perfect V from my underarms to my waist. I had no hips. From my waist to my upper thighs I was flat and smooth, my hip bones proturded sligntly from my belly. My belly curved slightly inward toward my crotch; there is was the unmistakable fact I was male.

I grew tired of posing. In the kitchen I started my Christmas dinner,spahetti and meat sauce. I put together the sauce with ground veal, onions, peppers, roma tomato sauce and whole leaf basil. With the sauce bubbling away on the stove I poured some wine and went to the couch. TV was on, a football game was being palyed. I had no idea who was playing, it was just back ground noise.

I saw a shadow moving back and forth across my slated blinds. I creeped to the door, peeked out through the peephole. There was Jeff a young guy from down the hall. Jeff was knocking on my door. I ran to my bedroom, pulled on sweat pants and shirt. I ran back to the door. I opened the door, Jeff was gone. Closing the door I went to the kitchen, stirred the sauce, put packaged garlic bread into the oven and started water for the noodles.

Back on the couch I thought what was I thinking I had run into the bedroom to cover my clothes but, I was wearing make up.

Jeff came back and knocked again. I went to the door, opened it and stood there.

Jeff said "I smelled your sauce. Do you think you could feed a hungry bum?"

I thought, are you sure it was the sauce you smelled. I smiled and let Jeff in. He was shorter then me and has a thin body. I wondered if he has skinny legs; I like skinny legs. Jeff went to the couch, I went to the kitchen. I offered Jeff a drink, he asked for coffee. I replied, Coke or wine. "Coke" he said.

Spaghetti cooked, bread cut; I asked Jeff how much he wanted. Jeff came into the kitchen. He tried to slip his arm around me. I stepped away and told him to sit down. I poured wine, served dinner and sat down. We made small talk as we ate. Jeff stared at time as he eat.

Dinner finished and no desert, we moved to the couch. Jeff asked "where did that girl in saw earlier go?"

I rplied "she had go away."

Jeff asked if she would be returning? I was stuck for an answer. I tried to change the subject. I talked about my job and the asked Jeff about his.

Without thinking I kicked off my slippers, pulled my legs up on to the couch. I was watching the TV, one football game had ended and other was begining. Jeff moved, I felt a hand on my foot. I looked down and saw my nylon covered toes and Jeff's hand.

Jeff asked again about that girl. I looked away for a moment. I turned placed my feet in Jeff's lap. He rubbed my feet as I looked away not sure what I should do next. Did I want to take this further? Jeff's hands were massaging the chalf of my left leg. I looked at Jeff. He had a big smile on his face. He leaned toward me, I sat up straight.
Jeff leaned closer, his hands were at my waist. Our lips met. His hands were under my shirt. I took off my glasses and put them on the coffee table. Jeff lifted my shirt over my head. We kissed again, his kisses were soft an tenative no tongue just soft lips.

Jeffs hands were all over my chest, shoulders and neck. Soft kisses followed his hands. I ran my fingers through his hair. I could feel him becoming excited as I was. My hands went under his shirt, he was so smooth. We kissed again, this time I offered a little tongue. He sucked my tongue into his mouth. I pushed him back stood up and pulled off my sweat pants, tossing them aside I climbed on top of Jeff. His hands caressed my legs and butt as he kissed my belly. I stood, grabbed Jeff's hand and pulled him to my bed.

The bed was covered in pink sheets and ruffled pillow cases. I helped Jeff remove his clothes. His excitment was evident. I pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. I feel off of him taking his manhood in my mouth. Jeff pulled my panties down, took me into his mouth. We were soon spent, I shallowed Jeff let some dribble from his mouth on to my belly. He spent little time licking up the spill.

As we kissed I could taste my seman in his mouth. We lay together on the bed kissing and caressing each other. Jeff tried to roll me on to my stomach. I resisted, said no my butt is of limits. Jeff was noy taking no for and answer. I rolled on to my back and punched Jeff in the chest. He fell off me on to the floor. I sprung off the bed told him to get up.

Jeff looked up at me "what so you can hit me again?"

"Yeah" I replied "if you can't take no for an answer."

"Get your clothes and get out" I yelled.

Jeff picked up his clothes and headed for the door.

"Put your pants on before you leave" I said.

I locked the door behind Jeff. Went back stipped off my clothes and took a shower. Dressed in short terry robe I went out, cleaned the kitchen, poured a glass of wine. I sat on the couch, they were still playing football. I drank my wine and sulked.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments