Mirror, Mirror

Printer-friendly version

“Stop that.” my wife said “why do you have to look in every mirror we pass?”

“Looking for someone who's never there.” I thought to myself. “Why does it bother you so that I do it.” I asked. “You know why I'm looking. You know what I'm looking for.” She did not reply. We walked along in silence.

“It seems silly” she said “'What you are looking for is not going to be there. You aren't going to change into a woman walking down the mall. Wearing panties is about as far as you are going to get. Did you see that dress in the window?”

“You are so mean.'” I said as we stopped in front of the store window. “I don't say anything when you dress like a boy. You wear bras that flatten out your chest. You even wear boy's shoes. Do I complain?”

“Yes.” I said “Nice color do you think they have my size?” I laughed as we walked on. An older couple gave us a weird look as we passed.

Laurie had caught me dressed and many times in panties. My panties. She would pull back the waist of my jeans to see if I was wearing panties. She would slip her hand into my pants squeeze me and ask what color my panties were. We even had matching red crepe chenille robes.

“Do you remember that vacation we took to Atlantic Beach” I asked her? “You didn't seem to mind me looking in the mirror back then. I remember you didn't mind sharing your bed with a “girl” that week. You even bought lingerie for me. You gave me a black lace negligee for Christmas.”

I went on, “there's an empty space in my soul” she wasn't listening “dressing up, wearing girls clothes fills that empty space.” I love the way the clothes look and feel against my skin. I won't say I'm sorry. Saying you're sorry means you have given up; you have lost. She loved the sex. She would ask if her girlfriend was coming tonight. She would get so hot I could smell her when we had girl on girl sex. She had bed rocking orgasms when I was dressed.

She wants it on her terms, that's what it comes down to. I'll never stop looking in mirrors. Someday I might find a new me in the mirror, until then I'll continue to play dress up when I want to.

“I saw you” she said. “What color panties do you have on? Are they briefs or bikinis?”

'Yellow briefs, they match my shirt.” She slipped her arm around me giving me a hug. Nothing more was said, we walked along in silence.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mirror, Mirror

Trouble brewing

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No trouble

Georgann

My wife and I have been married for 28 years. We have been crazy in love for all of these years.

There is no trouble in our marriage. We accept each other as we are.

Georgann

I've stopped looking for now...

Andrea Lena's picture

....I really hate what I see...and yes...it's like an empty space on my soul. And it's not just for the clothes, although it can be for so many of us. For me, the mirror reminds me of what I've yet to attain or become, rather than who I am. I have a lot, but I still miss what I don't have, as selfish as that sounds.

And I don't sense any storm brewing; leastwise when she gives him a hug. It may be uneasy and awkward, but it's real and true and who the two of them are. Thank you for reminding me that things change.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Andrea Don't Stop

RAMI

Andrea don't stop loking in the mirror. However, when you do so, just let the reflection show that lovely woman, whose countenance often changes that is pictured at the bottom of each of your stories and posts.

That women is most often happy, sometimes contemplative, and on occassion sad. But that is how we all are at times.

If the reflection in the mirror is that woman, then you will see in your brain, the woman that is in your soul, and the true person that you are.

As long as the hugs come often are affectionate and filled with love, then the love of your life is there for the long haul.

RAMI

RAMI

Thank you,Georgann,

ALISON

'for a lovely story for those of us who understand it and the love and acceptance that goes
hand in hand. Thank you Rami for your comment on 'Drea,you said it all for me.Andrea, you
have always been a beautiful woman,full of warmth and empathy,and that is just for starters.

ALISON

your story

I liked your story as far as it went..When do we get to read the rest???

It's a good story...

And depresses the hell out of me.