Sissy bride gets married Part4

Printer-friendly version

Sissy bride gets married Part 4

James gave me directions and we reached a gate that James opened with a remote. We made our way up a long winding tree covered driveway. The mansion eventually came into view. I was surprised by its size. The double story front facade that was south facing must have been about 200 meters long. I noted there were several balconies. There was a paved area with a fountain in the center. There were steps leading to the door of the mansion. I stopped the Caddy and I noticed the front door opened. The servants were obviously waiting for us.

James got out and came round and opened door for me and helped me out. The servants all women came down the steps to greet us. There were 7 in all. James introduced them to me. Ann, Carol, Daisy, Edna, Florence, Gail and Hester. Barbara was the 8th member of the household staff.
Ann, Barbara and Carol who were dressed the same as Barbara were my personal maids. Daisy was the cook, Edna the head housekeeper. Florence, Gail and Hester were general maids.

Ann and Carol took me by the hands and led me up the stairs to the door. I had three personal maids to pamper me.
We were to leave in a few days to go away on honeymoon and they and the rest of the staff would all accompany us. James said he had a mountain top mansion in Hawaii and we would be going there for two weeks. I had to admit my whole life was to become a long honeymoon.

We entered the mansion and I was awestruck by the luxury of it. There were wide double curved staircases leading from the entrance hall. There was a huge chandelier hanging in the center of staircases. Leading off on either side were lavishly furnished rooms. One appeared to be a lounge and the other a dining room. Daisy went in the dining room; presumably the kitchen was in that direction too.

The ladies led me up the stairs and James followed us and the rest of the staff followed him. We got to the top of the stairs and made our way down the corridor. We reached a doorway and entered in to a huge bedroom. The ladies lead me to a sliding glass door and it opened, as we got closer. We went out onto the balcony. There was a wonderful view of the estate. We saw Barbara’s car drive up to the mansion and Edna told the Hester to assist her to bring up our luggage.

We went back into the room and there I was shown the huge bathroom. There was a large tub big enough for at least 4 people. Ann turned to me and said that they would be joining me in the bath while they bathed me. Both Ann and Carol were young beautiful ladies as was Barbara. Barbara and Hester arrived with our luggage. Barbara took charge as all the maids apart from my personal maids and James left the room.

Barbara said I had not bathed yet today so this was a perfect opportunity for two of them to bathe in the tub. Barbara started filling up the huge tub and pouring in bubble bath and oils. Ann and Carol first got undressed themselves as I sat on a wide long padded table about waist high. I enjoyed the sight of them undressing and as they did so I was in heaven as I realized these two beauties would soon be in the bath with me.

The two maids were soon unclothed and they come over to me and began to remove my clothes. I was soon down to my panty that was now bulging with my wiener. Barbara began to pull my panty down while the other two maids began to kiss and suck on my nipples. They were getting very sensitive. I was led into the tub that was set into the floor.

There were steps leading down and there were 4 molded bays where people could lay in. There were 3 next to each other on the left side while there was a single one on the right.

I moved to the center bay and lay down and the maids lay down on either side of me. They began to wash me, all over of course. I relaxed in the warm water as they washed every inch of me including my penis and friends. I relaxed further when they washed themselves.

The maids got up and pulled me up and led me out the tub and over to the padded table. I was told to lie down on the table. The maids first dried themselves and then turned their attention to me. They each had a fluffy pink towel that they used to dry me. After drying me they powdered me as I lay on the table. James had returned to our bedroom. Barbara asked him if he would like to deposit more of his seed in me. His reply was in the affirmative. I was led into the bedroom and to the bed. The bed was a huge four-poster bed set in the middle of the room. There were heavy velvet curtains, which could be drawn around the bed.

James undressed as the maids got me in position on the bed. James got on his knees behind me and thrust his penis in to my rear and pumped till he erupted in me. This was becoming increasingly wonderful experience for me. James withdrew and a pad was applied and a frilly blue satin panty was put on me.

It was now nearly lunchtime and the maids began to dress themselves and then started put on my lingerie. There was my bra, garter belt and stockings and petticoat. A long satin quilted dressing gown was put on me as well as my slippers.

We went downstairs to the dining room where lunch was waiting for us. James was waiting; he was just dressed in his boxers. I sat down and Ann and Barbara took their places on either side of me. They fed me my lunch. I just loved being pampered by the lovely ladies.

After lunch I was led to another room in the mansion. This was my beauty salon where there were trained personnel to take care of me. I was given a manicure, a pedicure after my stockings were taken off. While the beauty salon staff Cheryl and Jane did my facial Ann, Barbara and Carol was massaging my body and paid a lot of attention to my budding breasts after my bra was taken off. Barbara said my husband was holding a ball in my honor here at the mansion. They had the most magnificent ball gown me to wear.

I was led back to my room in my bare feet. The plush carpets were soft on my feet. My stockings were put on me. They were white lacy stockings. I lay back on my bed as the maids resumed their earlier massaging of my budding breasts. As they massaged me they were talking to me about my change into a woman. The course of events that was going to happen was that my clitty friends would begin to retract into my body leaving my sacs empty. My clitty would also begin to retract into my body and its friends would turn into ovaries. This would speed up the process of me becoming a woman. My maids were all reformed males.

I just enjoyed the massage of my budding breasts that up to now were the result of hormones. During the massaging I sat up when Florence and Gail came into the room with a bite for me to eat. They fed me some sausage rolls and then a plate of jello and custard while the others continued to massage me. Much later it was time for them to get me ready for the ball.

A new bra was put on me and then a hooped petticoat was put on me. The dress I was to wear was brought out of my walk in wardrobe. The dress had a very wide skirt. It was made of red velvet. I was helped into the dress. The hoop petticoat caused the skirt to float around me in bell shape. The bodice of the dress had long wide sleeves attached to it.
3 inch high heel court shoes were put on my feet and I was led back to the beauty salon. I sat in the chair and my hair styled. My hair was piled high on my head and it was circle with a tiara. They started on my makeup next. I was going to be perfectly made up for the ball. After an hour or so I turned in the chair to face the mirror. I liked how I looked my lips were pale pink and my eyelids were coated in blue-green eye shadow. My lashes were made full with black mascara.

I was led to from the beauty salon back to our room. I was sprayed with perfume and given my purse and then led to the top of the stairs. James was waiting for me at the bottom.
I started my slow walk down the stairs. My wide skirt was bobbing up and down as I took each step. I eventually reached James. James said, “You look beautiful my dear Victoria.” I just smile at him and said, “I feel so beautiful James, thank you for the woman you are turning me into.”

James took my arm and said, “You are welcome my dear.”
James led me down the passage deeper into the mansion.
We came to a large double door. The door opened in front of us and we stood at the entrance to a huge room. It was a ballroom. There were tables along the sides and there was an orchestra playing. There were guests sitting at the tables. James led me into the room and began to introduce me to the people. Some were James’s business associates. James was in the computer industry.

James led to the main table and I sat down on a stool. My dress was too wide to sit on an ordinary chair with a backrest. Barbara came into the ballroom she was now dressed in a strapless cut ball gown that barely covered her breasts. Barbara came over to us and sat on a chair next to me. There was a master of ceremonies who welcomes us all and told the guests I was the guest of honor and Invited James to take me to the dance floor. James took my hand and led to me the floor. We danced a slow close waltz and then returned to our table.

A meal was also to be served and Barbara brought me a plate and proceeded to feed me my starters. The MC told everyone I was being pampered at James instruction. Barbara danced with James as well later during the evening.
We had lovely food and danced the night away. I felt special to be James’s woman.
Much later the party wound down and we said our goodbyes to our guests and my maids led me to our room. They began to undress me and once I was down to just my panty. Ann and Barbara began sucking on and massaging my nipples as I lay on our satin comforter covered bed. My nipples were getting more and more sensitive and I liked the feeling that I was starting to feel in them.

James came into the room and said, “Ah ladies I see you are busy getting my bride ready for me.” Carol came into the room and removed my panty. I was moved down the bed and James removed his clothes and knelt at the foot of the bed on pillows and began to insert his penis into my rear. The maids continued with their massaging and sucking of my nipples. James began to pump in and out of me and. As he thrust in and out my clitty bobbed up and down. Carol took my clitty on her mouth and began to suck on me. Her actions and the pummeling I received from my husband soon had me coming into her mouth.

Just after I came James deposited his load into me. Carol and Barbara put a panty from my nightwear set on me and a pad was applied to my bottom. I was helped up and my pink baby doll nightie was put on me. I was led to the Bathroom where my makeup was removed and my teeth were brushed for me.

I was led back to the bed and helped into it. James was there already and as I settled down he cuddled up to my back and held me tight. I could feel his large penis against my rear pushing against my padded panty. He held my developing breasts as we dozed off.

I woke the next morning to find the James was not with me and Barbara was there with a cup of tea for me. I sat up in bed and she held the cup to my lips for me to drink. Once I had drunk my tea Barbara led me to my bathroom where she undressed me and then got undressed herself and led me into the bath. We were joined by Ann and Carol who also undressed and joined us in the perfumed water filled tub. The ladies began to wash me all over and I loved it when Barbara put her head underwater to suck on my penis. James came into the bathroom and began to undress; he was wearing sweats as he had been jogging. James went over to the single bay in the tub and began to wash himself.

Eventually my bath came to an end and I was led from the bath and the maids dried me off. James also finished his bath and came and joined us in the bedroom. The maids who were all in the nude got me positioned on the bed ready for my husband to deposit his seed in me. His penis was already hard and erect.

James got behind me and began to thrust his penis into my cavity. I was by now used to his large penis invading me and was enjoying it. I moved back eager to have James’s penis in me. He said, “Darling you are keen this morning darling to have me in you.”

James began to thrust in and out of me and soon ejaculated me. Carol was at hand to get a pad into place and put a panty on me. Carol continued to dress me.

I just enjoyed it when everything was done for me. A suspender belt and stockings were put on me and then I wore my usual bra which was followed by two petticoats. My makeup was done for me as well as my nails.

My dress for the day was put on me. It was a delightful gold lame dress that was strapless. I loved to have bare shoulders. The other maids were busy packed my and James’s clothes into suitcases as we were to leave the mansion and start our honeymoon holiday. I was all dressed and ready and then James took my hand and led me from the room. We went down to an underground garage where we got into a limo. Our chauffeur was
Jane who was to drive us to the airport. Ann and Barbara were to accompany us in the limo while the other maids were to follow us in a van after they had loaded our entire luggage. We left the mansion and began our drive to LAX airport. Our mansion was in Beverly Glen in Delfern Drive. We arrived at the airport and proceeded straight to a hanger and which we entered. A large jet was waiting for us. James told me he owned the jet. The pilots and stewardess, June welcomed us and we got on board and waited for the rest of our maids to arrive. We did wait long and they all got on board and our luggage was loaded. A tractor pulled the jet from the hanger and the jet began its trip the runway. The pilots who were women invited me up to the cockpit for the takeoff. We soon reached the runway and were given the go ahead to take off. The jet was soon in the air and I enjoyed the takeoff.

Once we had reached cruising altitude and speed I went back to take my seat on a couch next to James. Jane brought us drinks and we sat back and relaxed as the jet continued on its westerly flight. We were expected to take 5 hours to reach our destination.

We had left at 2 p.m. and were due to land 4 p.m. Hawaiian time.
Awhile into the flight Daisy assisted Jane to bring us all a bite to eat. We landed and then were taken in a limo to the mansion. The route was a long winding road up a mountain.

We got to the mansion and I was helped out the limo. I was led by Ann and Barbara inside. There was a wonderful view from the deck. James and I sat down and relaxed while the maids went about their tasks of unpacking. Florence and Gail brought us drinks and Gail insisted on holding the glass for me as I drank. The maids were still dressed in their traveling clothes. Florence left saying she was going to change into her maid’s uniform. The other maids came dressed in their uniforms. They were particularly short with lots of petticoats and also were very low cut giving James and me eyefuls when they bent in front of us. I enjoyed the view of the deep cleavage.

We enjoyed a spectacular view of the sunset and then dinner was brought out to James and me by Gail and Hester. Hester and Gail insisted on feeding me again. I felt a bit like a baby being fed. Any way I didn’t mind, I knew they were there to pamper me. After dinner we went inside and to the bedroom and my personal maids began to undress me and helped me into a bath. I was washed by them as usual and after the bath I was taken to the bed where James was waiting for me, he was just dressed in his boxer shorts. I was told to remove his boxer shorts with my teeth which I did. Next I sucked on his penis and got him ready. I assumed the position and James deposited more of his seed into me, A further step in my feminization. A pad and panties were put on me and then James and I watched a movie on DVD. Later we went to bed after Barbara brushed my teeth for me. I lay on the bed and Barbara tucked me in. James was at my rear and he held my developing breasts. I feel asleep aware of his hardness pressing into me.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sissy bride gets married Part4

If the maids get pregnant, who will be the father?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine