Images 27

Printer-friendly version

Images 27

Chapter 27

“Ugnh!” Is the first thing out of my mouth and I’ve no idea how I’m not swearing. I hurt in about six or seven spots and there’s this smell on me. There’s kids and a few parents panicking and I hear dad.

“Jenna!, Jenna! Are you alright?!”

“Yeah, I’m…” I look at my arms and it’s splattered with bright yellow.
It’s paint.
Paint.
They shot at Hunter with paintball guns.

I look down at Hunter who’s bawling her eyes out and hugging my waist until dad’s there in a flash. I pass her to him and start running.

“Jenna! Where are you going!?” dad yells.

“After them, they’re not going to get far in school traffic!”

I run despite the skirt, I feel it rip up the side and I pour on the speed. I used to run touchdown after touchdown as Jaime. Yes I’m not used to running with breasts but I shut that part of my head off, the fact I’m wearing girls clothes that I’m covered in paint and bruised. I used to run in full pads and helmet and everything. I cut across lawns and yards and see the Camero in the distance and they’re trying to get past the cars of parents and school buses and the rest of the 3:30 traffic.

I jump hurdle a bench and the car gets another three four hundred yards away. But they’re not fast enough and we’re about seven blocks away before I catch up with them and I actually slide on the loose dirt along side of the car and the driver’s side window is down and I scream.

I scream with a lot of suppressed rage and anger and I punch the driver in the face. His head snaps to the side and I hit him again on the rebound and again. I get shot with a couple of paintballs fro the kids in the back and I see red enough that I’m ripping the guns out of their hands through the window that I just punched out. Then I get hit hard as the driver opens the door but he leaned back after he got it unlatched and kicked it. The door flies open and hits me knocking me back enough I trip and stumble over the sidewalk curb.

“Mother...fucking cunt! You crazy bitch do you know what you did to my car?…Wait…wait…Morgan? Oh no, this is just too sweet. You’re hooked up to that little freak in my brother’s class? I’m going to enjoy beating your ass finally.”
Troy?

Troy Mathews?

“Troy?”

“Yeah faggit it’s me.”

“I’m not a fag, I’m not gay Troy, I’m a woman.”

“Oh no you’re not Morgan, You’re a faggit Jimmy. I saw the pictures.”

“Yeah well she did that to me.”

“Yeah it was fucking awesome the dyke did me a favor.”

“She did you a favor? All of this was you?”

“Oh Hells no Jimmy, Ingrid just took a freak out because she was all hot and bothered over you and she wanted to hurt you so she didn’t have to deal with being all dyke hot over you’re fairy ass. No I just took the ball and ran with it. I mean after all it’s what I did best.”

“What do you mean ran with It?”

“VS James Morgan. Com. That was me.”

“Why?” my voice cracks on that one. “We were team-mates I thought we were friends?”

“Me friends with a freak like you I don’t fucking think so. No not only I saw that you got all the shit that freaks like you deserved I got rid of your ass at the same time. No more bowing and scraping in the shadow of the great James the “Iron man” Morgan! No more you getting all the attention, all the girls, all the glory and the trophies and awards everything a little faggit like you didn’t deserve. It’s mine now Jimmy, Mine I’m king of the school and you’re not coming back! I’ll make sure you’re not coming back!”

Troy reached into the car and grabbed a tire iron and came at me. I roll sideways to my left and grabbed the paint pellet gun and fire off as many shots as I could at him aiming for the crotch first. He goes down howling and I get up into a crouch. He throws up from the shots to the balls and spits.

“You did all of that, spread that all around, terrorized me for years, siccing people on me so full of hate that it drove me to the point of killing myself for what? So you could play big man because I was a better football player than you!”

I’m yelling really pissed, actually as Jaime I always had this disconnect from my feelings. As Jenna not only am I wide open feelings wise but I’m mad and I’m female.

He yells at me incensed at me saying that. “You’re not better than me!, You were never fucking better than me. You just had all the fucking breaks!”

“You know what you did suck at Troy? Seeing that sudden tackle!”

I shoot out of my crouch and hit him with every bit of power my legs can squeeze out more pushing hard against the ground like I’m going to crash into the tackle dummies again. He’s still not unbent from getting up and I hit him with my shoulder right in the guts and we travel about six feet before we hit the pavement on the street. I’m on top so he softens the blow.

It’s crude, it’s supposed to be a guy thing but I’m on top on Troy pounding him with my fists. I’ve lost what would have been a huge weight advantage and I’ve lost muscle mass too and strength but I’m not weak either. I’ve never really been weak and instead of hitting the weights I’ve been lugging sacks of flour and produce, unloading stock and kneading dough. Yeah women can be tough too just doing their everyday stuff. I think I got about six or seven good hits before he starts hitting me back. He’s pissed and way too strong, steroid strong. I’m not even sure how long we end up fist fighting before the cops are there and they haul us apart and Troy hit’s three of the cops in a full on roid rage at this point all from when on of the officers calls me miss. He lashed out trying to get to me and he does it again and gets tasered for his troubles when I correct the cop.

(Sniffle…cough...) “Actually it’s Mrs. Officer.”

Okay, that I might have done on purpose.

***
I’m sitting in back of the ambulance nursing an ice pack on a few bruises and Hunter sticking to me like glue while one of the EMT’s is bandaging my hand I put through Troy’s back driver’s side window. Dad’s talking to the cops and going on about me going after them being a fight response instead of a flight response to an unprovoked attack on Hunter and myself from these guys. It takes a few hours and we’re and others are taken down to the station house.

Troy’s lawyer along with his dad and my old coach are there and trying to blame the whole thing on me and Hunter because the boys were afraid of Hunter starting sexual advances with them. And me getting involved was destruction of personal property and assaulting a minor.

Dad raises absolute shit and so does Angie when she shows up with Taylor and hears the bullshit that they‘ve been spouting. I kept hearing them trying to say that Hunter was coming on to them and I can’t help it and get up and yell at them. “Are you nut! What kind of perverts are you? You’re the one’s bringing this up!, saying this stuff! Hunter didn’t do anything! She’s like Ten!”

A police woman moves me away from where they’re trying to defend Troy and his bullshit and takes me into a separate glassed walled room and get’s me to sit down and to try to calm down. She goes to get me a cup of tea when I see Taylor come in.

Taylor passes something in a brown paper envelope the they talk for a few minutes and he comes over to me. Takes me into his arms and starts kissing me. That’s when it all starts to hit. Taylor’s arms around me and I start to decompress and with that adrenaline I was running on and it all hits and I start to shake and the tears start and then I lose it. I remember him holding me and pulling me into his arms and takes me into a chair and pulls me onto his lap as I sob.

***

Detective Robert Simpson sighed after getting the bunch of them separated and looked at the guys and girls at the station gathered around except for those who were keeping things stable between the two groups. The Jenna girl used to be James Morgan a local kid that used to go to school with his kid brother. There was only a slight resemblance from the file pictures from the assault she’d been through with her parents. Although right now you could see it more with the post assault photos and the married young lady covered in dirt and blood and paint.

Now looking at the evidence from her father about this website and one of the worst scumbag private eyes he’s ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with, the guy was a real POS.

“This is a hell of a mess isn’t it? Do we have all the statements in from the witnesses?”

Corporal Brian Marshal looked to the detective. “Not yet but this is getting pretty messy really fast.”

“Why, what do you mean?”

He turned his computer monitor so the detective could see it and more than one person started swearing as there were videos of the shooting online now and one of the Winters girl chasing them down from the point of view of someone following them and the fight. The sound was blurry but the tire iron was clear and there was a burst of excitement when Winters came off the ground and tackled him like an NFL player and not some teenaged young girl. There was this look of every female cop watching…they didn’t see a transgendered girl here, they saw one of themselves.

“These are going viral Robert.” some one said.

The detective ran his fingers through his, well over his balding head. “This isn’t good, the press’ll get wind of this and …”

The phone’s started ringing off the hook all over the place and there was a group of people with cameras and microphones getting stopped by the front desk officers.

His phone rang at his desk. He answered. “Yes Chief, Yes I’ll see you when you get here.”

He rubbed his head a drained the last of his cold coffee making a face.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

thanks

for not keeping us on the hook. i'm sure glad it was paint not bullets. I hope troy gets what he deserves, they should have enough probable case for a drug test that should end his football career, not to mention the hate crime charge for that website now that he owned up to it. I got hit in the legs walking to school when i was a junior from a water ballon thrown from a car full of seniors at 35 mph. it took me to my knees and I thought someone had hit me with a baseball bat. paint balls hit pretty hard too.

can't wait to see what you stir up next. thanks

Well now that I'm sufficiently composed...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I think I'll join Jenna in decompressing, and sob along with her. And by the way, great story, dear!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I'm glad the cliffhanger is over

my fingertips were getting tired there. I liked writing this though, it brings earlier stuff to the fore and we might see things getting resolved one way or another plus I liked to show there's lots of the person you used to be still there even if a T-girl transitions.
Women no matter how they come to be can be some of the strongest, toughest people in the world.

Bailey Summers

...*Resumes breathing*

Extravagance's picture

PHEW! D': Paintballs are still painful, but I'm relieved that it wasn't bullets... ='(

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Oh I know

Jenna's lucky, frozen paint balls are worse.

Bailey Summers

OK, I take it back!

You're Sooo not a meanie! You even let Jenna get some physical satisfaction, and hopefully a legal resolution.

I can't wait to see where else you take this marvelous tale!

Abby

Valentines_face_crop.jpg

Battery.jpg

That's alright

I'm glad that you liked it. There's a lot that I'm planning on doing with the events though. I do enjoy my romance but I like a character that can dish it out and not just take it.

Bailey Summers

Thanks Bailey,

ALISON

'great story with lots of fire and brimstone.You sure bring reality to life.

ALISON

That's TRUE Femdom for my tastes.

When you can take a female character and work with all of her female traits even the softer ones, and then show her strengths and make her a character to be cheered for because she's that strong a woman and not some raving psychotic or plotting sociopath.

She-hulk, Spider-girl, Wonder-Woman, Mother Terisa are all great examples of what it should be.

Bailey Summers

Paint balls

Most people don't think that paint balls can be dangerous. There is a reason why safety glasses or some other form of eye protection are required for paint ball sessions. Now factor in the speed of a moving vehicle into the velocity of the paint balls and you have a deadly combination. In a situation like that those idiots could be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Troy was being doubly stupid. He pulled out a tire iron against someone who was unarmed and smaller than him.

And he didn't

Stop incriminating himself with all the words he said. He's going to be in boiling water now. Also, he's a petty punk.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Oh yeah he was very stupid.

But he never thought he'd be caught or that someone would dare say anything against his little brother. I mean he's King of the school so people had better shut up and know their place. I guess it's a pity that delusion and reality don't mix.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Bailey Summers

Excellent chase!

She must have been doing 50klms/hr to catch them, not bad considering she just lost two wheels.

What an A--s-le, I trust he get's his due desserts, but no apple and lots of icescreammm.

I have a feeling they might have to put on two extra staff now that Jen has become a celebrity. How about something on the menu called 'Chasers Stew' , or 'Bangers and Smash'?

Great chapter Bailey.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Jen's fast but not that fast.

she didn't have to fight the after school traffic. Troy never thought there'd be that much traffic around a kids school. Plus she could and did cut through several yards. They will have to hire some more staff which might let me add characters. I loved writing this one and love that you read and comment.

*HUGS*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

This is quite a story you have here

Don't know why but I just started reading this with this yesterday. Now I'm hooked and have to go back and play catchup. It is really good from what I've read so far. I'm reading as fast as I can so I can be completely caught up. Can't wait to see how you proceed with this.

I'm really glad you liked it.

There's a lot of mixed stuff in this story but I've been told my others are good too. I'm always happy to have someone new reading and commenting. It's very appreciated, Thank you Sundrop.

Bailey Summers

Thanks for this great

Thanks for this great chapter although sad to see such violence and bigotry hopefully now it's in the open Jenna can sue the life out of Troy, hopefully Troy will do some time and end in rehab. Jenna's response to the attack on Hunter was extremely brave but I doubt she was even thinking straight. Her response was like a mother bear defending her cub no prosecution anywhere would find it easy to convict her of assault.

Lets hope Troy falls :P

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

You're absolutely right.

Jenna was on pure instinct there from shielding Hunter with her own body to the chase and the fight. She hadn't even thought about how much she felt she was a big sister. That'll hit them both soon. Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Bailey Summers

Thank you!

for not making us wait too long to find out that the shots were not lethal. I have to pick my
time to read chapters of this wonderful story since I have yet to do so without tears. At least this time they were tears of joy that she was OK and more of happiness to see her finally able to get rid of some pent up frustration on one the people responsible for causing some of the torment she's been through. There have been so many moments that have brought tears to my eyes whether because of the lovely descriptions of happy times, or true friendship, or even the joy of feeding those you love. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what else develops. Don't mind a bit keeping the tissue box handy.

Hrdnight

You're very welcome:)

And this is why I love to write, there's something in me that loves the breaking of bread, romantic music and dancing, spending time with friends and family, building something real and defending those you love no matter what.

I'm so glad that you like it.
I really appreciate the time it took to comment, I loved this one.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hey Bailey!

I've got to say thank you for sharing all of your stories with us. I've been very impressed with the range of stories that you are putting out and rate that you are putting work out. It seems like there's a new story from you every other day!

What really impresses me though is the quality of the writing and the characterization. Your characters certainly speak with their own voices and the plotting keeps me hanging on for the next chapter.

Please keep up the good work!

You might look how Tanya Allen is putting her stories up on the Kindle store after finishing them. I think that they would do very well up there.

Hey Thanks Brian!

I'm glad you like the range and the variety. As for the rate of writing well that comes and goes, when I run out of steam I run out of steam and gotta let the brain recharge. I love characters, even if they're not the main ones they add so much and can be a lot of fun on their own. As for the Kindle thing...maybe, but I might have other plans of turning some things over to Erin as a donation to the site ect. Besides I'm not sure I'm up to Tanya's talents.

Thanks for reading and commenting.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

getting pretty messy really fast.

yes, it will. Hopefully, she doesnt end up doing hard time ...

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

YES!!!!!

Those evil wankers are in for it now! Woot!

*big hugs*
Jenna