Showtime Pt 3

Printer-friendly version

SHOWTIME

by

Jacquimac

Part Three

I finally solved the problem about falling over when I did the splits up a wall, If I kept one leg away a couple of inches from the wall and leaned into the wall at the same time I found I didn't fall over. As for the cartwheels that what a different matter, I didn`t find them easy at all due to my spectacles flting off all the time and me trying to grab them. In the end we got hold of a strap that was designed to keep them in place but in the end It got that I could them no problem.

Brian had no problem with cartwheels and after I showed him how I figured out the splits we moved on to next exercises, the next exercise was going to cause a real problem as we had to wear shoe with a heel. When our mums went had done the shopping at weekend unknown to us they had bought us both shoes with a two inch heel, no wonder they were giggling their heads off.

Wednesday evening the pair of us spent the evening walking around in the damned shoes and our feet were killing us at the end of the night. We noticed that our mums had been doing more and more shopping lately and not groceries either, they had taken a couple of weeks from work and left the business in the hands of one of their managers.

We had three weeks before the performance and a lot of hard work in front of us. There was dance shop in town and thursday aftre school thats where we were taken, the dance teachers were there when we arrived after they said hello to our mums we went inside. We went over to shoe section and were fitted with the shoes that we would be wearing on the night, these were specially made the soles were supposed to non slip, which made me wonder as we normally slid down into the splits.

That evening we got used to wearing the shoes around the house, we had worn heels before but this time usually wearing tight but now they had us suspender belts and stockings. We had resigned ourselves to the fact we making up the girls numbers again, to be honest we didn`t mind as we both went into the dancing with heart and soul. It may seem funny but looking back it made sense in a perverse sort of way we knew both the male steps and female steps by the time we finished.

As the days and practice sessions went by it was soon time for costume fittings and rehearsals, this year only the girls were dancing and sure enough they two short. The boys were going to be sitting around small tables as if they were in a french cafe and at different times teams of girls would come on stage doing a different variation of the Can Can.

The final scene was to be the complete Can Can with all the jumping, twirls, splits and of course the lifting up of the dress skirt showing the frilly panties.Each team of girls would be dressed in different colours Red and white, Yellow and White, and Black and White, the principle dancers were in Black and white with gold edging.

The rehearsals went ok and the dresses were fitted and before we knew it the night of the show arrived, actually there 3 nightly performances as the hall could only hold around 200 seats.

\our mums took me and in early than the rest, we already had on the underwear, stockings and padded bras, so all we had to do was wrestle into umpteen layers of lacy slips, and the dress before our make up and wigs were put on and before we went on stage the feathered headwear. everyone commented that Brian and I looked fantastic in full costume, the teasing had stopped days before when everyone saw easy the two of made it look.

The show was great success and everyone loved how realistic the dancing was with the principle dancers doing mid air splits, slipt were one leg was straight up in the air and touching the other 3 principles feet while we hopped around in a circle. I thing the audience really enjoyed when we all bent over and flicking our dresses above our waists shown our frilly panties.

Everynight after the show the whole cast and audience gave Brian and I a standing ovation, the local rag had said that we were boys and had dance the girls parts becuse they were short on girls and were very complementary about the whole show.

Now we are looking at our own dance studio many years later and thinking back how we roped into doing girls parts stood us in good stead, when we left school we went to dance school full time and eventually formed our own dance company that was continually on tour. Even as a professional we sometimes had to dance girls part and nobody gave it another thought as they say "The Show Must Go On"

We had invested a lot of money in new studio, it was purpose built and any form of dancing could be taught in here.Well I have to go and meet our first students and their parents.And no we didn`t end up wearing dresses or becoming girls, our teachers had seen our love of dancing and made sure that we had an grounding in all types of dance that they taught.

"Good evening Boys and Girls and Parents welcome to Brian and John`s Dance studio"

The End

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Showtime Pt 3

Love the ending.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Great Ending

RAMI

I lover the way the story ended. Truthfully I did not see it ending as it did. The whole tone of the story and the mother's action would lead a reader to see the story ending by the boy's continuing to be forced into dresses, and further humiliations.

RAMI

RAMI

Good!

Jezzi Stewart's picture

The road less traveled, for a change.

BE a lady!

Excellent Jacki.

Smart ending.

Thanks, I enjoyed it immensely!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

story

great story.
robert

001.JPG