Curious Awakening Part One

Printer-friendly version

Curious Awakening By Dudette

I opened my eyes, I wasn't sure where I was. Mentally I felt around my body, nothing at first but it soon became apparent that my arms were bound. I sensed my legs and learned that I was sat in a chair, groggily I gazed up, it took a moment for my eyes to adjust, although it felt like far more than a moment. I squinted at two figures in front of me.

'Are you okay Keith?' said one of the figures, the voice seemed familiar but I was too groggy to put a name to it, I tried hard to stop my eyes rolling back into their sockets, there was a metallic taste in my mouth.

One of them approached me and placed something under my nose, the scent woke me with a start, I gazed into their faces, I recognised them both, they were both girls I knew. One was a girl named Emma, she was an attractive dark-haired girl, the kind who the longer you know the more you want to see her naked (yeah a strange way of putting it I know), but I had always been a discreet person. The second girl was Sue, a brunette who had always been concerned about her flat-chest. All 3 of us were 18.

"What...is...am...I...or...You?" I groaned, not quite sure of what I was going to say before I started to speak.

"It's okay" said Emma putting her hand on my shoulder "I'll explain, Sue and I are sorceresses and once a year we have to pay respects to a man, kind of acknowledging them as a superior being despite our powers, and we chose you."

I responded with a kind of anger but in truth I felt bewildered, "Sorry, but I don't find your methods to be very hospitable so far, what happens if I refuse?"

"Then... e die, it's the sorceress' law." she replied.

A form of guilt took me by the throat, I did feel a sudden responsibility towards this, "...Okay, I'll do it, I give you my word...so what do we do?"

"Thank you" said Sue with a content relief.

Emma responded in the same way. "Okay" said Emma "It's basically a mix of rituals partially involving sexual intercourse, or the act of love as we prefer to call it, we do it concealed of course so it's in Sue's room as you can see, but the rules say you must be bound at all times."

I took a moment to absorb the information, this resembled one of those odd dreams you have, I found both girls attractive but found myself a little uneasy, but I had given my word so I nodded.

Emma clasped her hands with a polite smile, "Thank you, so much, we'll begin soon."

I looked on for the next 5 minutes as they discussed and read into books, then Emma approached me, "Okay, we're ready to begin" she said.

And with that she blew some mysterious red powder all over me, I shut my eye's instinctively in response, I opened them to find myself completely naked!

Then Emma stood in front of me. She began to unbutton her shirt, my heart began to quicken it's pace, I swallowed hard to cope with the hard thumping, then, after removing her shirt she slipped off her trousers, I felt my penis begin to rise and stiffen, she brought her head close to mine and pressed her lips hard against mine, I obliged and parted my mouth allowing her to slip her tongue inside.

Soon our tongues were intertwining, my penis was fully erect, Emma pulled back at unhooked her bra, her firm 'c' cup breasts bounced free, then she slipped of her panties, she had recently shaved. She lowered herself onto my lap allowing my stiff penis to slip into her wet pussy, Emma pressed herself against me and began to move upwards and downwards, her stiff nipples rubbing up and down against my chest as she did.

She gasped involuntarily, I myself was unsure of how to respond, I had an intense wet pressure on my penis and a pair of hard nipples scraping against my chest, Emma seemed a little overwhelmed by the combination of pleasures. I felt her arms around me, her palms sweating, she moved them up and down my back, then they moved round onto my shoulders to give her extra lift as she moved up and down. Emma moaned intensely with almost no way of expressing it, she resorted to pressing her lips against mine again, soon I began to feel a build up inside my penis, Emma also seemed close to orgasm her thigh's began quivering, her tongue began to grip mine desperately. Moments later it came, her body shook, as she climaxed she moaned in my mouth, her breasts shook in rhythm, at that moment I released.

Five minutes later and Emma and Sue were both talking again, Emma seemed to be unable to stop smiling since our intercourse, she kept biting her nails in an attempt to cover her smirk, she kept looking at me with a smile, she'd decided to put on a gown rather than get dressed again. They began to put a mix of liquids into a series of test-tubes before leaving them briefly, during that time they sat down to talk with me. They told me about how they belonged to a sorceress' guild currently located in Spain, their objectives varied, often from higher authority, and that in having such power, they had to perform this ritual with a willing participant or their life force would drain from them.

Apparently it had been the long-standing 'knowledge' of their ancestors that men were superior to women, urinating for one was symbolic, men stood powerful as they urinated whilst women had to sit, and thus bowed below them. Sex also apparently, men became hard, stiff and strong whilst women became wet and sensitive and ultimately weak, there were others, I could go on.

Sue began to go on about how grateful they were and that I had saved their lives, she placed her hand on my lap. Soon they were back to their work, mixing, talking and reading.

Emma walked up to me, "Don't worry." she said with a smile, sensing my uncertainty and with that she poured an odd blue liquid on my head, it trickled down my entire body almost like magic (to be expected I guess).

Within seconds it had dried, she then poured the rest down my throat. Then Sue sprinkled a pink powder all over me, I felt a tingling sensation all over my body, I inhaled a fair amount then it faded. Then Sue took her T-shirt off, explaining that she would now do as Emma did, I was far from complaining, I had a crush on Sue, I had for a long time attempted to pluck up courage to ask her out but had failed time and time again, she took of her trousers and then her bra, but unlike Emma's breasts which bounced free, Sue's 'A' cup breasts were barely visible, in fact were it not for her nipples, one would suspect they were looking at a boy's chest, she had always been embarrassed by them, she once confided in me about how she felt unfeminine, during puberty she had looked on as her friends chests grew, it had never bothered me, I had felt very strongly towards her, once, then I accepted we would never happen and I stopped looking at her that way, painfully of course.

She took of her panties, like Emma she was shaved. We kissed, lips only. Then she lowered herself onto me just as Emma had done and I penetrated her, she leant against me, I felt her heart beating faster, I may have felt Emma's but her soft firm breasts had obstructed, I knew Sue was sexually excited because I felt her wetness.

She put her hands on my shoulders and began to move up and down, her eyes widened as she felt my entire length enter her, she kissed me, our tongues ran the length of each other, her flat chest meant I could hear every breath, each one seemed deeper than the last.

"Oh Keith!" she suddenly let slip, she began to pant, moving her tongue with ever muscle she had left.

I responded by gripping hers with mine. A few minutes later and we were both on the verge of orgasm, I felt the pressure build up again inside my penis, I felt the muscles in her thighs tighten, then she began to shake as she climaxed moaning uncontrollably, I released, or I tried to, I couldn't I was still building up!

But how? I watched as Sue moved up and down faster, climaxing again, her thigh's trembling uncontrollably. I felt the pressure inside of me continue as though all my reserves were being drawn on, I grew harder and harder, Sue came again, gritting her teeth and half groaning/grunting. I felt Emma's hands reach round me from behind and gently grip my nipples, oddly, it began to feel as though she were gripping my chest entirely, but how was that possible?

I was a totally flat-chested male, my nipples felt unnaturally sensitive as she turned them, I felt long silky hair flow down my face and neck, I guessed it was Emma's. Sue shook again with another orgasm, she screwed up her face tight, at that moment, I felt myself release, I saw Sue's eyes widen as she received my load, suddenly I felt dizzy and lost consciousness.

I opened my eyes with a start, I looked up and saw Emma and Sue looking at me with concern, feeling I was no longer bound I quickly rose to my feet, though to my shock instead of standing taller than both girls and looking down on them my vision stopped in line with theirs. A length of hair flew across my cheeks. I demanded to know what was going on only to be stunned by the high feminine voice that emerged from my throat.

Emma looked at me sheepishly, "well, we kind of didn't tell you everything about the ritual, we...um...turned you into a girl...we thought you could be called Kate, it's similar to Keith."

I brushed my new blonde hair out of my smooth face and looked down. A pair of DD cup breasts blocked my view, I couldn't even see my feet!

Sue handed me a mirror and I gazed into it, I noticed my feminine hands as I took it in. My face was what I would have always considered very attractive, but it was odd knowing that it was me.

I reached down to my crotch but instead of being stopped by my penis, my hand continued to travel until it was between my thighs were I felt a slit, I retracted my hand in horror. I felt a rush of female emotions rush through my new body.

I chocked off the urge to cry and gazed angrily at Emma and Sue, "Please let us explain." said Emma.

I stood on the spot naked waiting.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos