The Skating Dress - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The Skating Dress
Part Two
by Lost Neo

 
My Mom smiled and went and gave my Dad a big hug and kiss.

"Rebecca, come and give your Dad a hug; he missed you lots," my Mom said waving me over.

I blinked at being called a girl's name. I went over to my Dad shyly.

"You look very pretty Rebecca," my Dad said, picking me up and giving me a hug.

"Um Thanks Dad," I said hugging him back.

"I stopped by your Aunt Cindy's place and picked up some clothes for you since Alyssa out grew them," My Dad said pointing at the bags by the couch.

"Um thanks Dad," I said a bit shyly.

"You don't have to be shy with me Rebecca," My Dad said starting to tickle my feet.

I squirmed and laughed; wearing tights seemed to make the ticking worse.

"Please stop Dad," I said still squirming

"Only if you call me Daddy from now on," he said still tickling me.

"Okay! I will Daddy," I said, smiling at him.

My Mom looked at us and smiled. "Come you two; it's time for dinner".

My Dad carried me into the the kitchen and took off my apron for me then put me in the chair. I could see he was enjoying having a daughter.

"Thank you Daddy," I said to him.

"Your Welcome, Sweetie," my Dad said smiling at me.

My Mom looked over at me. "Sweetie? What was Bryan going as for Halloween?"

"He was thinking of going as a hobo. I told his Mom; I don't think she'll let him be one," I said.

" I saw them going somewhere as I was coming home," My Dad said.

'Humm I'm not sure where they would go; the costume shop is closed right now," my Mom said.

As I ate supper I wonder what costume Bryan's Mom would get for him. I was really looking forward to trick or treating with him.

We got done supper and I helped with the dishes. As we headed back into the living room the phone rang.

"Hello...oh hi, Betty. We were just talking about you and Bryan. Did you find him a costume for Halloween?" my Mom said.

"That sounds really adorable! Yes, we're free right now if you two want to come ove.,r" my Mom said, looking over at me and smiling.

"Okay, see you shortly. Bye." She hung up the phone and sat down.

"They're coming over here now?" I asked my Mom nervously.

"Yes Sweetie and trust me; you don't have anything to worry about." My Mom said giving me a hug.

I had no idea what she meant by that. I hugged my Mom back, still worried what Bryan would say when he saw me dressed like this. A few minutes later the door bell rang.

"Rebecca, please go and let Bryan and Miss Conner in." My Dad said.

I got up and went to the door I knew I had to face Bryan and his Mom but I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon. I opened the door. Miss Conner was standing there holding some bags and she had a cute girl with her dressed as a Ballet Dancer.

"Um Hi Miss Conner" I said shyly to her.

"Cody is that you? You look really adorable and cute" She said smiling at me.

"Yes it's me. Um...where is Bryan? I asked her.

"He's right in front of you," she said, nodding to the girl.

I blinked at looked at the cute girl.

"Bryan is that you?" I asked her.

"Yes its me Cody you look pretty as a Girl" she said possing and smiling at me.
 

TB41C_4.jpg

"You look really cute, too! Please come in," I said, leading them in to the living room.

"Oh Wow, Bryan, is that you? You look so adorable as a Ballerina," my Mom said, gushing over him.

"Thanks; it was my Mom's idea. I kind of like wearing tights." Bryan said, blushing.

"So does Cody," my Mom said smiling at me.

"Ah Mom! Why did you have to tell him that?" I said,shaking my head.

"You know I was a ballerina when I was your age, too. I enjoyed it, " my Mom said

"We went to a dance shop and she picked out this for me to wear. It's nice. My Mom said a lot of football players take Ballet too. she sighed me up I was hoping Cody could take them with me" Bryan said looking at me.

"That sounds like a lovely idea," My Dad said.

"We got some ballet clothes too if Cody wants to try them on." Miss Conner said, looking at me.

"That sounds like fun can I Mom?" I said happily

"I don't see why not Sweetie. I'll help you get dressed," my Mom said.

"Here you go,Cody," Miss Conner said,handing me some white tights and a black leotard.

"Thank you Miss Conner," I said taking them.

"Let's get changed up in your room," My Mom said taking my hand

I took my Mom's hand and saw Bryan was smiling at me. I smiled back at him as I went upstairs to my room.

"Okay, Rebecca let me unzip your skating dress for you turn around" my Mom said.

I turned around and my Mom unzipped my dress for me then I slipped it off.

"Next your tights Sweetie be careful with them," she said

I sat down on the bed and took my tights off carefully. I was going to miss wearing them.My Mom took the white tights and rolled them up my legs they felt so soft on me legs.

"Next is the leotard sweetie just step into it and pull it u,p" My Mom said handing me it.

I took it and stepped into it and pulled it up, and then put my arms in.I t hugged my body; it felt so soft on me.

"Mom the leotard feels so soft," I said smiling at me.

"Yes they do sweetie and you can wear them with jeans or a skirt, too. Let me put your hair up in a bun and tie your shoes for you," my Mom said smiling at me.

I sat down while my Mom put my hair up in a bun then did up my ballet shoes like the dancers. I could tell she was loving having a daughter.

"All done sweetie you can check yourself out in the mirror," My Mom said hugging me

I hugged her back and went and looked; I couldn't believe how pretty I looked.

TB132C_4.jpg

"Mom I look so pretty! Thank you! Um I was wondering why you started calling me Rebecca?" I asked her

"That was going to be your name if you were born a girl; Rebecca Marie was going to be your name,sweetie," My Mom said.

"It's a very pretty name,Mom. I love it," I said smiling at her.

"Now let's go and show everyone how pretty you are," My Mom said, taking my hand.

We went downstairs. Everyone turned and looked.

"Wow! It fits you perfectly,Cody," Miss Conner said, smiling at me

"Yes it does thank; you for getting it for me and please call me Rebecca when I'm in girl mode," I said smiling.

"I will, Rebecca. That reminds me...Bryan should have a girl's name too," Miss Conner said looking at him

"But Mom? You said I only had to dress like a girl for Halloween and for Ballet..." Bryan said.

"Yes I did but you act much nicer as a girl and I've always wanted to have a daughter. Humm I like the Name Amanda Micheal" Miss Conner said.

I looked at Bryan who was looking a bit disappointed. I went over and gave him a hug and whispered to him.

"It's okay. I'm sure we can still hang out and have fun as Girls, too," I said to him.

"I'd like that a lot, Rebecca. I'm looking forward to trick or treating with you," Bryan said, smiling at me.

"I am too and I think you look really cute as a girl," I said blushing.

"It's getting late we should head hom;e you two have a long day trick or treating tomorrow. Maybe you can have a sleep over after," Miss Conner said, getting up.

"I'd like that Miss Conner. Night," I said.

I went over and gave her a hug. Then I gave Bryan a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. It cheered him up.

"Night, Amanda! See you tomorrow," I said

Night, Rebecca, See you after supper," Amanda said, waving to me.

"Thank you for coming over. I think a sleepover sounds like a great idea. It will give me and the wife some time alone," My Dad said, smiling at my Mom.

"Night, Betty! It was lovely seeing you again," my Mom said, waving to her.

"It was nice seeing you too, Alison. We'll have to spend some time together one day soon, " Miss Conner said, waving.

I went over and curled up with my Dad on the couch. He smiled at me.

"You look so adorable in your Ballet costume, Rebecca," My Dad said.

"Thanks, Daddy! I like it a lot. I can't wait to take Ballet with Amand," I said, cuddling him.

"You make a lovely Ballerina, Sweetie. I'll have you some more leos and some skirts to wear them with." My Mom said, smiling at me.

"I would like that a lot,Mom," I said, yawning a bit.

"It looks like someone is getting sleepy. Why don't you put on a night gown and some tights. There should be some in the bags from Aunt Cindy," My Dad said.

I nodded and then opened the bags and looked. I saw a bunch of tights, underwear, a few dresses,some night gowns, and a girl's one-piece swimsuit which was perfect for swimming in our indoor pool that my Dad build. I picked out a cute pink night gown with some red footless tights and then headed up to my room to change. I took off the leotard and tights and put them in my dresser then put on the night gown and tights. The night gown was so soft on me. I was really enjoying wearing girls' clothes. I headed back downstairs. I could smell popcorn being made.

"Sit down, Sweetie, so we can watch a movie together, " My Mom said from in the kitchen.

"Okay, Mom," I said, going to sit with my Daddy.

A few minutes later my Mom came in, carrying a tray with popcorn and some drinks for us. She put it on the table then sat beside me.

"What movie are we going to watch, Mom?" I asked her, taking some popcorn.

"I found an old video of when I did Ballet. I thought you would enjoy it," she said, smiling at me.

"Your Mom was a great dancer back then," my Dad said, smiling at her.

I watched the video in awe. My Mom was an amazing dancer. I kept watching till I fell asleep on my Mom. My Dad carried me up to my room and they tucked me into bed.

To be continued...

up
194 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I certainly can't speak for everyone...

Andrea Lena's picture

...but when I was little I focused on what it would like to be a mermaid...yep...fins and shell covered boobies, if only in my dreams, but every once and a while I'd wonder what it would be like to be a ballerina. At sixty and a bit bigger than any woman in an ballet troupe, I know it's consigned to the 'never to be dream pile,' but stories like this bring back nice memories in an other wise not so nice past, and little boys who get to be little girls always seem to brighten my day. Thank you for this, dear one, from an old girl who still dares to dream!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

The Skating Dress

ALISON

'I agree wholeheartedly with Andrea,you bring back such memories of feelings that were
'taboo' in our days,feelings which were just not allowed.I just love the acceptance
and understanding of the parents,just beautiful.

ALISON

The Skating Dress 2

Now both children can have fun exploring who the want to be with their family's blessings.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

exelent

Any time the family is supportive can make a huge diference in the life of a child ... good clean fun and a chance to explore life..
your story line is good . I wish you the best ...
peace and love XO Rone Welles

Danskin is for boys too

RAMI

The outfits the boys are wearing reminds me of the Danskin ads that used to (maybe still do)appear in the Sunday New York Times magazine section.

RAMI

RAMI

This is a great story, I loved reading it.

It seems our author likes tights a lot, because in all my years as a girl, and that has been my entire life, I never wore tights with a nightgown, or a baby doll.

It is going to be nice to see just how Rebecca and Amanda fare when they are trick or treating in their ballerina costumes. Mostly when boys dress up for Halloween, they look really silly and comical. But only a girl would look like Rebecca and Amanda. Apparently our two heroines have had some kind of thinking about being girls, because Rebecca didn't resist too much, a little feigned balking which didn't last. I can't wait to see our new girls in something everyday for school.

Waiting breathlessly for the next part.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Absolutely LOVE it. For me,

Absolutely LOVE it.

For me, tights were the #1-trigger for all things 'girly' in me, starting at around 8 or 9 years old.

One of many instances was being Peter Pan in a school play at 9 years of age. Mom teased me in later years how I kept saying they made 'electric tingles' go up and down my legs when wearing them.

I totally understand LostNeo's interest, and encourage you to continue this story.

Wonderful stuff!

So?

So when exactly were you going to continue with this story?

The skating dress part 2

Love how his parents excepted him as there daughter

The skating dress part 2

I love when a plan comes together

Girls rule