'Daydreams Can Come True'

Printer-friendly version

This is a diversion away from the saga ‘At Last a life’ that has been called a bit of a Soap Opera.
So I hope that it is more interesting to those looking for short stories and less complications in life.
It’s a story about what can happen if we are always daydreaming and the other side of a person’s personality is allowed to develop.

Daydreams can come True
By
Julie Dawn Cole
short-hair-for-girls-pictures-blog-photos-video-photos.jpg
I guess in the year 2BBC I was a little bored one day so I was scanning the internet for stories or things to do to capture my interest. That’s 2 years Before Big Closet by the way.

It was a Sunday morning and I was working away from home so I had all day to myself and nothing much to do. It was raining outside.

It was one of those days that seem to come along where I suddenly feel different and it lasts for about 1 week. It’s almost like it’s my time of the month and for 2 or 3 days I have very strong desires to do things feminine.

It might involve doing girly things and it sometimes extends to full dress up and even venturing out as my confidence has grown over the years.

The older I’ve got the stronger the feelings and my appearance and mannerisms have changed as has my personality.

It’s often been said to me that I do well in my job because I have the ability to think and act like a woman and the advantages of being a man in a man’s world.

I’m not sure that I agree but I can multi task and I can see the woman’s point of view when involved in meetings with both sexes.

I do enjoy my time of the month unlike many women who go through purgatory.

Anyway back to the story.

I was reading some articles from Mail Online, the UK newspaper and spent most of my time in the Femail section. I do enjoy the articles and the blogs. Then I got a message to ask if I wanted to join a dating agency. I thought I’d look at the options as if I was my female persona. In the end I registered and paid 3 months subscriptions as Julie.

I filled my details in and told the truth except for my sex that I ticked as female. I was honest about my likes and my preferences and I had a few hours totally absorbed as Julie without a male thought in my head.

I soon got some responses and filled in some questionnaires posted by other girls on their sites to check our compatibility.

I posted a few photographs of me dressed and naturally selected the best ones where I looked my most feminine. I told them that I was married but I’d gone off my husband and wanted to explore a bit.

Over the next few weeks I had some wonderful girly chats and exchanged information and likes and dislikes and at all times it was my real thoughts and experiences being transmitted.

Two or three women were starting to get quite serious and wanted to chat on line or exchange mobile telephone numbers and one was particularly pushy and clearly had a strong sex drive.

She was as aggressive as most men I know but sent photos of herself and was obviously a woman with strong lesbian tendencies.

Funnily enough I was enjoying myself as the passive partner in these exchanges and I felt like I wanted to go further. I was Julie through and through.

I even bought a voice changer on line and was surprised how effective it was when I tested it at work. But I didn’t like to use it just yet unless a strong urge came over me.

For a while I had two really good relationships going with two completely different women and I got to know a lot about them as they did about me. But it got more difficult to hide because our friendships were developing so I had to cool down.

At about the same time I responded to an approach from an Italian/German woman of similar age to me who lived on her own in Switzerland close to one of the lakes.

At first she didn’t look really beautiful since she preferred the boy look but she had the most absorbing and beautiful steel blue eyes that I found deeply attractive.

But I was responding to her woman to woman and she clearly like my photos and my messages.

What a life she had lived. A real tomboy growing up guided by her grandfather who doted on her and encouraged her to behave in a boyish way rather than in a feminine way. So she was often in trouble with the boys in her class for playing tricks and doing naughty things.

I liked her stories and encouraged her to tell me all about herself.

It was strange that she told me a story of how she was nearly killed in a road accident and how she felt she’d died for a few moments and then come back to life having looked at the wreckage and the body of the other driver from outside her car in which she was trapped.

We exchanged information about such experiences and I sent her some music that I’d heard whilst reading her story that I’d never heard before and which I just loved and often play during my time of the month.

It’s a song by Sarah McLachlan called Angel. It brings tears to my eyes and I she had the same reaction too.

As our friendship grew we had many long communications and we wrote a story together that several people have read that enabled us to create two characters who came from completely different backgrounds and fell in love. She was the male and I was the female so we more than acted the parts as we were writing together.

This story could go on a long time if I were to tell of all the wonderful things that happened as we grew close to each other. She sent me music and poems and courted me and I couldn’t resist her charms.

A few years after her accident she’d almost died with an illness that I won’t disclose but then she decided to travel on her own and visited a lot of Counties in Asia before going to the USA.

She was arrested and asked to leave when her visa expired but in that time she’d slept under the stars, smoked with Indians and been treated as a young man.

I was falling in love but I couldn’t. How could I be a true woman and she be my man as our communications showed. She wanted to meet me and tried to encourage me to visit and stay with her or close by her in Switzerland.

Then she insisted to meet me where I was living that was in Hong Kong.

I had to refuse but she insisted and then told me she had booked the flights and a hotel.

So I had no choice now I had to take action because this was my chance to live my daydream. I loved her as him and she loved me as her.

Should I continue or focus on ‘At Last a Life?’….

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please Continue this story.

This story has a lot going for it I would like you to keep telling this story.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

'Daydreams Can Come True'

I say continue.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A thought provoking begining...

Ole Ulfson's picture

That shows a gender neutral, or gender varied, approach to interactions with with others. Mesmerizing!

I'm turning directly to the next chapter to see what happens,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!