A Change in My Life’ ~ Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

A Change in my Life.
Chapter 3
By
Julie D Cole
Sally Crewe

I am becoming infatuated by Chrissy and I can’t stop thinking about him/her. I don’t feel so lonely and frightened anymore and my feelings of depression have almost gone.

I went to see my doctor yesterday and she suggested that I change my medication and that I might be able to come off it altogether soon. I talked to her about Chrissy and she was quite surprised and asked about him/her and if he/she was having treatment or seeing her doctor and was pleased to hear that she was.

Last night when we made love together Chrissy was completey different. She relaxed as I showed her how to find my erogenous zones and we explored to find hers too.

We talk a lot before we go to sleep and what I like is that she encourages me to tell her about my day and my feelings about lots of things. I’ve found myself telling her about some of my experiences growing up and the changes that took place in my body. I told her about my feelings for the few boys in my life.

It’s so nice to have someone to talk to and know that they are listening and that I can release the horrors of that last awful night with my boyfriend and his sexual abuse. I should have reported him to the police but I didn't want the pain and for our business to be made public.

She seems comfortable if I talk about anything and she smiled when I said I can be horrible a few days before my period that is coming up soon. She just said that’s why she was going away with Julie for the weekend and that I should look on the bright side that at least my awful ex didn’t make me pregnant.But she still wanted me to think about reporting him to the police.

So far we haven’t fallen out once and we seem to be able to enjoy time together. Now I really want to see if we can accept each others likes and dislikes without any arguments because my boyfriends have always been selfish in this respect.

I don’t feel this is a problem with Chrissy because she is the type of person who will always compromise and make other people happy.

She seems to understand the hurt that I’ve gone through and she wants to know about my family and friends and about the things that I like and what I don’t like. It’s just like I’ve found the sister I always wanted as well as a best friend and dare I hope even a lover and a partner.

She makes me more confident in myself and I feel more attractive and I want to look nice when I see her and to feel as beautiful as she is becoming with each day. I really like it when she looks at me as if I am an attractive person and not someone to have sex with that is how my previous relationships seemed to go.

Already I am feeling completely at ease with Chrissy and I trust her and listen to her because she tells me what she thinks and what I ought to do without pushing me. She lets me decide and just gives her opinion.

She is already keeping a note of all her friends birthdays and special occasions so I expect that she will be spoiling me as I want to spoil her. She bought me a wonderful bunch of my favourite freesia flowers and I only mentioned they were my favourites once in a casual conversation. I don’t know where she managed to buy them so she must have gone to a lot of trouble.

I really care about him/her but I have made some stupid mistakes through my jealousy and almost blew it by packing a bag to leave when I thought she loved Kate more than me and somehow she came home early as if she sensed I was hurting. She stopped me at her front door and I felt completely stupid as she hugged me and took me inside to chat together.

Later after we went to bed I managed to coax Chrissy to tell me more about Kate and reluctantly she did but I didn’t have to press too hard.We agreed not to have sectrets so she respected me by trusting me.

Now I understand why Kate has been so interested in Chrissy and why she’s helped him to live as a girl and work for her. Life is not easy for any of us and poor Kate was born without full definition of male or female gender so had been registered as a boy for safety. Just what safety means in these circumstances I’ll never understand.

Anyway here we are falling in love. Well at least that’s my sincere hope.
After a wonderful night together when Chrissy finally found my G spot and I found hers. It was bliss.

Afterwards we had the most wonderful idea as we chatted that was to find a home together. Chrissy just needed to persuade her mum and dad to get back together. That was her target for the weekend as well as the main objective of talking to them about her own situation.

She told me that Kate had offered to help and may even rent an apartment to us until we decided if we wanted to buy a place together.I realised Kate was always going to be able to offer nice things that I couldn't affort to do but I should not be jealous or I'd push Chrissy away.

Chrissy was kind enough to arrange for me to stay with Jessica and Mary Jo whilst she was away with her mum and Julie. I can’t stay alone yet after my beating and am frightened if I hear any noises.I feel secure with Chrissy.

When she waved goodbye this morning I felt like my heart had sunk into my feet and whilst I wished her luck I was very sad. Two days without seeing her is not something I want at this stage of our relationship. Also I am a little frightened in case Jessica flips but I decided I have to be brave and mend the broken bridges.

Anyway I'd decided to be positive and think that this was Chrissys weekend to make a lot of decisions. I didn't want her to think I didn't care so I called Interflora and sent her a red rose and a message. I so want her to be Chrissy full time.

Jessica at least was kind enough to call me this morning and we arranged to go into Leeds for dinner and then to meet up with her friends. Mary Jo had offered to drive since she’s bought a new car and we are on our way up the motorway to see how fast it will go. Her dad bought it for her really lucky thing.

Well that’s the last I could remember of that night. I heard car tyres screeching as I was writing a text message to Chrissy. I heard Jessica scream and then there was a loud bang and everything went black.

To be continued…….

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So we've got two perspectives....

Andrea Lena's picture

....two sweet adorable girls with their comings and goings and love and all that. And now we've got two sets of cliff hangers. Twice the suspense and twice the dread, but I can live with it because they now bring me twice the romance. Thank you.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you Julie,and 'Drea,

ALISON

'as 'Drea has said it all for me,I agree completely.A beautiful story!

ALISON

Oh No!

The dreaded double cliff. I hope Sally is really alright.

The rose...

When I read about the rose and accompanying message in ATAL, I thought "I bet that's from Sally." Nice to see it confirmed :)

So now we've pretty much reached up to the end of ATAL in terms of events covered - perhaps we'll now see the groundwork laid for a potential sequel? :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

A Change in My Life’ ~ Chapter 3

You have me wondering what will happen.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It's good to see Sally's take on things...

Ole Ulfson's picture

She's been a key part of this epic, but has been till now a silent partner, just a foil or accessory for Chrissie. Still, the readers loved her from the beginning. I think it's wonderful that Julie gave her a voice.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!