Through the years: Tracy emerging part 4

Printer-friendly version

--SEPARATOR--

This contains an attack and almost rape. Please be warned I have altered the rating to reflect that, sorry if it seems high, just being safe.

But fear not, our Brave Tracy may be fine.........

And I'd like to give a big thank you to Djkauf for the editing. Thank you very much.

--SEPARATOR--

December 3rd 1982
Northern California

Tracy sat on the couch in her parent’s house, Sage sat next to her. Vance and Rachel were sitting on the other side of the coffee table, their backs to the pot belly stove. The fire crackled inside the cast iron stove, giving heat to the room. Tracy had already put on a pair of flannel pajama bottoms and thick socks. She wore a thicker nightgown. Rachel and Sage had yet to change for the night, neither had Vance. But Tracy had taken the time, just to get out of the sweat pants. Two extra sleeping bags were on a cot that sat next to the couch.

Cards were in five piles on the coffee table as the four kids played the card game of War. The game's speed was also being dictated by the sounds of the TV. Vance had begged for Dukes of Hazzard, which the other three girls given the okay for. They had stopped the board games for the night when Peter had been taken home. Tracy had hoped he'd stay, but she understood his problem and she didn't want for him to be embarrassed in front of the girls.

Maggie was in the kitchen, talking with Persephone and Rachel's mother. It made her feel good to hear their laughter fill the house. Vance had been getting better, but he and Tracy still had their arguments, but then what pair of siblings could say they never had problems.

“You cheating twerp.” Sage said as she watched Vance pick up another group of cards. The pile in front of him slowly growing.

“It's not cheating. It's a skill.” Vance replied with a smile. His gaze fell on Sage as he sat there, then a goofy grin began to spread across his lips. Sage watched and raised an eyebrow.

Rachel giggled and held a hand in front of his face, when he didn't react, she snapped her fingers, causing him to flinch. “Hey, Space Cadet, pay attention to the game.”

He didn't reply, he only turned a deep shade of red. The three girls began laughing, which caused Tracy to pull a pillow to her chest and hold it while the pain in her rib cage came back for an encore.

Their laughter was interrupted by the front door opening up. William came in and shut the door quickly to keep the cold air on the inside. “Still up?” He said, looking at his daughter.

“Yeah. I'm tired, but after two days in bed I don't wanna sleep yet.” Tracy replied.

“I can understand.” He moved over to the wood burning stove and opened it up. The girls watched as he moved the wood inside around with a poker, then he added another log. “After Viet Nam I was stuck in a bed for almost three weeks after they finished working on my knee.” The four children cringed, as did Maggie.

“Yuck.” Tracy replied.

“Hey, it happened. So how late are you planning to stay up?” He asked.

“As long as we can?” Vance replied. The three girls nodded as he spoke.

“Okay, no school tomorrow, but I'm not sure what their mothers would say, so let's call it quits at ten, that gives you an hour.” William said.

“It's okay by us.” Persephone stated from the kitchen. “We're not doing much tomorrow, other than the dinner with your mother.”

“Dinner with Grandma?” Tracy asked.

William smiled. “Well we decided that with a large group here and the mothers staying over there that one big meal at Mom and Dad's place would be best. Be like Christmas, just no turkey.”

“Awww. That means I'll be doing dishes alone.” Vance replied as he slumped his shoulders.

“Well Tracy can't help you, not with her restrictions.” William replied as he moved to his chair and sat down. “But tell you what, I'll give you a hand, maybe we can get them done faster.”

“Really?” Vance asked. William nodded and his son smiled. The young boy had hoped that Sage would have helped. He wasn't sure why, but there was something about her he liked. But any help was welcome. “Cool.”

As the show drew to a close, Rachel shook her head and pointed to the TV. “I have no idea why they got rid of Bo and Luke. These two new guys just aren't the same.”

“Yeah. John Schneider was just sooo cute.” Sage said with a contented sigh.

“Could have been money issues, contract obligations, or personal issues. There's lots of reasons that people give up on shows like that.” William replied as he got up to go to the TV.

“How do you know that?” Tracy asked.

“I worked with Dad at MGM in LA for a while. I never worked in TV, just movies, but some things are the same for either.” He stopped and looked at the kids. “Up for some Knight Rider?”

“Yeah!” Came the reply.

"Good, I didn't want to watch Dallas." William said with a grin.

“David Hasselhoff is cute too.” Rachel stated.

“I love the car.” Vance said.

“You say that about the General Lee.” Tracy replied.

“That's cool too.” Vance smiled at his sister.

“And the Bat-mobile from that old show.”

“It was cool too.”

“And the truck from the Fall Guy, Fonzie's bike and the bikes from ChiPs.” William continued.

“Well, they're all cool.” Vance began to blush from the embarrassment.

“I can't argue that.” William replied. “I always liked the car from the Munsters and Black Beauty from the Green Hornet.”

“Herbie's pretty cool too.” Tracy said. As the show started, all four kids fell silent, their card game now forgotten.

~o~O~o~

The sun shone brightly on Tracy as she looked around at what seemed to be a clear Autumn afternoon. She had no idea where she was. It was just a meadow somewhere. In the distance she could hear the sounds of birds chirping, cows mooing and ducks quacking. She walked through the meadow, heading for a path that led through the trees. A breeze moved through the branches, causing the leaves to rattle and fall. She loved the Autumn, the changing leaves were the best, but around her home, she only saw a few. So she took her time to see the bright yellows, oranges and red's floating past her on the breeze.

As she stood there, a cloud began to blot out the sun. The wind picked up and this time, instead of hearing leaves rustle, she swore she heard a voice.

“Fag.” It seemed to whisper. She stopped and looked around. The sunlight was quickly going away. A shiver ran up her spine. She looked in the direction that she had come from and saw nothing but darkness. She turned in the direction that she had been going in and there stood a figure a short distance ahead of her. Behind him was nothing but darkness. She couldn't make out who he was, but something about him scared her. The breeze called to her again. “Fag.”

Tracy was blocked. She wanted to run to the meadow, but it was in the darkness. And the man coming at her seemed to be bringing some darkness with him. She turned and began running into the woods to her side. She didn't get far when her foot caught a root to a gnarled old oak tree.

She panicked, trying to get to her feet. The figure was getting closer, just walking at a slow pace, but he was still catching her. “So gonna love this.” The figure said. As she got to her feet, she saw his face and her blood ran cold. Bruce had that same leering smile he had when he had seen her on the property the first time. Two more figures appeared at his side, Frankie and Kenny.

She had tried to run, but Bruce moved with inhuman speed. He grabbed her by the arm and threw her to the ground, instantly following her down and pinning her under his body. “You want this.” He hissed in her ear. “It's the only reason you dress like this, Fag.”

“Bruce no...” She pleaded, but he only laughed at her. She could hear the other two step up to her side and she watched as they shed their clothes. She tried to struggle, but the other two, now naked boys, pinned her arms down.

Bruce's calloused hands tore at her top, ripping it to shreds. She tired to cry out, but fear strangled her voice. Bruce kept ripping at her shirt as she lay there sobbing. One hand dipped below her waist and yanked up her skirt and with a fast pull, the cloth tore from her waist, cutting into her sides. He reached down and grabbed her panties, then tore them free from her body as well. “Gonna love this fag.” His voice growled in her ear. “We all are.” He stayed sitting on her back, but he sat up, then his shirt hit the ground near her. The pressure from her back went away and she thought it was over. But that thought was killed as she heard the sounds of a zipper being pulled down. She couldn't see him, but her imagination ran wild as his pants hit the ground.

“DON'T” She tried to scream out but it was muffled between the sobs. She felt his naked body lay on top of hers, one of his hands between her shoulder blades. He shoved her till her chest hit the ground. She could feel him moving behind her and she knew what was about to happen. She felt felt sick as his hands began to grope at her butt.

“Please Bruce, don't.” She begged again. He slapped her on the side of the cheek. Then he showed her the knife that he had pressed to her throat once before.

“Shut up Fag.” He growled. “Beg for it and I may let you live.”

“Please don't.” She sobbed out.

“Wrong answer.” The knife pressed into her throat once more, not enough to cut, but to let her know it was there. His other hand kept exploring her backside and crotch. “Now once more. Beg for it.” Her sobs got worse as he lay there. She didn't want to die. “Beg or I kill your Grandma and mother. Tell me I can do whatever I want to you or they die.”

She rested her head against the dirt, the knife still against her throat. She wanted to tell him no, but he had the upper hand. She didn't want her grandmother or mother being hurt because she resisted. Shame filled her as she forced herself to speak again. “Do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt my Grandma.”

“We'll see.” His voice said as he pulled the knife away from her. He shoved his weight down on her full and began to laugh. She could feel him above her, every last disgusting part of him. She could feel the warmth of his male parts resting just on her butt. She felt him preparing, taking his time to extend the mental anguish she was feeling. As he got her ready, he laughed in her ear. “Ready to be treated like a woman now?”

“Tracy?” She heard a girl’s voice in her ear and she felt herself being shaken. Yet, Bruce was still there. “Wake up.” The voice said again. “Damn it Tracy, wake up.”

~o~O~o~

As Bruce thrust forward, she screamed out as loud as she could. A hand touched her cheek as she woke up and began thrashing and swinging, kicking screaming and crying. Her mind was foggy as she woke up, but she saw Sage sitting on the edge of the bed, worry in her eyes. Without warning, Tracy lurched forward, whimpering from the pain, but she tried to hold onto Sage. She began to cry harder from the pain. Sage helped her back and lay with her, letting her friend curl into a ball, Tracy's head against her chest. Rachel was getting off the cot as they lay down.

“Lie down Tracy.” Sage said in a calm voice.

William burst out of his bedroom, wearing pajama bottoms and holding his shotgun. His free hand hit the lights, forcing all three girls to cover their eyes. He kept it pointed towards the ground as he scanned the room, looking for anyone attacking his daughter or her friends. “What's going on!” He looked over to the two girls who were now next to his daughter. Maggie stood just behind him

“She had a nightmare.” Sage said as Rachel got up on the bed with them

Vance rushed out of the kitchen, wearing a pair of boxers and holding a baseball bat over his shoulders, ready to swing. “Who was screaming? What's wrong?”

“Just a nightmare, son. Go on back to bed.” William said as he set the safety on his weapon and walked back into the bedroom, setting it just inside the doorway to his bedroom. The house had begun to get chilly, so he went over to the wood stove and opened it, tossing another piece of wood and some paper onto the slowly dwindling fire. Then he shut the door and went back to his room.

“It wasn't Sage was it?” Vance asked.

“Vance, it was Tracy, go back to bed, you shouldn't be running around like that with three young girls anyway.” Maggie said as she went to the pull-out bed. Vance gave a look to Sage and he blushed, then scampered back into the hall.

Rachel moved out of the way as Maggie sat down. “You okay kiddo?” She said as she sat there. She hadn't coddled either of her kids after a nightmare in a long time, but this one she had been expecting, She thought back to Tracy's cut clothing. Questions were begging to be asked, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to push the subject. She sat on the bed and leaned over till she was just behind her daughter.

“No.” Tracy replied.

“It was just a dream, it cant hurt you now.” Maggie said as she massaged Tracy's shoulder.

“It was so real.” Tracy shook as she recalled the last few moments of the dream

“I know baby. But if you talk about it we can try and work it out. Maybe it wont bug you as much.”

Tracy shook her head as she lay there, her head rested against Sage's chest. “I don't wanna talk about it.”

“Sweetie, this isn't the first night you've dreamed this, is it?” Maggie asked. Tracy just shook her head.

Sage moved her head so she could look at Tracy's face, which was buried against her chest. “You were dreaming about Bruce, weren't you?” Tracy was still for a few moments, so Sage continued. “You cried out a few times about him stopping.” Rachel sat on the end of the bed, just watching her friends and Maggie.

“She did?” Maggie asked, now looking to the other girl.

Sage nodded. “Yeah.”

“Baby, when Bruce found you that day, did he try to...” Maggie swallowed hard and she was forced to shut her eyes. She lay down all the way, resting against her daughter and putting an arm over her side. A cry almost choked her voice. “Bruce tried to rape you, didn't he?” Tracy remembered that afternoon and Bruce's comments about having a piece of her. The crying increased and her body was wracked by sobs.

“Yes.” She finally replied. “I’m so sorry Mama.”

Sage's eyes went wide at the reply. She looked to Maggie who looked like she had no idea what to do. Then her eyes rested on her friend. Rachel wasn't sure what she could do, other than to be there.

“Tracy, none of us are mad at you. You had no control over the situation.” Maggie said as her daughter slowly peeled away from Sage and rolled over to hug her mother, crying against Maggie's chest.

Inside the bedroom, William sat there on the edge of the bed, his temper rising as he eavesdropped on his wife and daughter. A thousand ideas of what to do to Bruce filled his mind, none of them were pretty. In the hall way, Vance listened, unsure what he could do.

“He didn't get far, did he?” Maggie asked. She wasn't a shrink, and she wasn't sure if she should be bugging her daughter, but the mother part of her wanted to help and talking it over seemed like the best bet.

“No.” Tracy replied.

The pieces fit into place as Maggie thought about it. “That Jerry kid, he stopped Bruce, didn't he?”

The sobs began to die down a little. “No, he tried. But when Bruce hit him that's when I ran.”

“Good girl.” Maggie replied.

She looked up at her mother. “But I had to kick him in the....” She blushed. “You know....there, just to get away.”

“I see.” Maggie couldn’t help but smile. “Very quick thinking.”

She lowered her gaze again and rested her head against her mothers chest once more. “It's my fault they attacked me.”

“No.” Maggie put a finger under her daughters chin and lifted it gently so they could see eye to eye. “It is not your fault. He tried to attack you. Anything you did was in self defense. He was on the property, and I sure as fuck didn't invite that little bastard. So none of this is your fault.”

“But I was outside in a skirt.” Tracy replied, shaking her head. “Maybe I should just stop being Tracy.”

“Kiddo, I only want you to stop being Tracy if it is what you want to do. But don't do it because of Bruce. Being Tracy is something only you can determine.” Maggie kissed her daughters forehead. “Tell you what. Try and get some sleep. We can talk more in the morning. You've had a rough week, no point in making decisions when you’re tired and worn out.”

Tracy was quiet for a few moments, enjoying the feel of her mothers arms around her. She finally nodded. “Okay Mama.”

“Good. Now get some sleep and we'll talk in the morning.” Maggie slowly untangled herself from her daughter. She kissed Tracy's cheek and whispered. “Sweet dreams. Remember, nothing will happen to you in this house, not as long as I'm alive.”

Those words filled Tracy with a bit of confidence. “Okay Mama.” She watched her mother stand up and head to her bedroom. Sage began to sit up and get off the bed. Tracy rolled over, ignoring the quick lance of pain, and grabbed at her hand. “No.” She whispered. “Please, stay.” She looked to Rachel. “Both of you, please?”

Rachel got up and went to Tracy's free side and sat on the bed. “Okay.” She said as Tracy lifted up the blanket to let her slide under it. Sage lifted her own side and slid under.

“Just remember, we're here for you too.” Sage said as she leaned forward and kissed Tracy on the cheek. “Boy or girl, we'll be here for you.”

“Thank you.” Tracy replied as she lay there, waiting for the darkness to come for her again.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Chapter

littlerocksilver's picture

I don't mean that because of the nightmare. This is showing more and more what a great support group Tracy has. She has to learn that she cannot be ashamed of who she is.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

Figured that would happen...

Like Maggie, I was expecting Tracy to have such nightmares...

At least her new girlfriends are there for support.

Vance and Sage, sitting in a tree, K. I. S. S. I. N. G...

Lisa

you know

Raff01's picture

I'll have to use that chant. Been so long I forgot about it, but yeah, Vance will get a bigger crush on her, and he has no clue about her.

First comes love, then comes marriage...

I think it's sweet. Especially if she starts to feel the same way... (or does already?)

It'll be fun when she decides to tell him about herself.

And in the long run, should help him understand/accept Tracy.

Good stuff...

Lisa

I'm really enjoying this

I'm really enjoying this story, yeah the attack was bad but things are looking up, I hope Mary Beth and her sister dont cause her problems if they learn the truth, in fact I hope they will be supportive.

Looking forward to finding out, thanks for sharing.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I'm really enjoying this

Sorry for the double post.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Through the years: Tracy emerging part 4

Sad that nightmare happened.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Marybeth is UP to something

Renee_Heart2's picture

& it has to do with starting a Rumor about Tracy I hope she gets caught & suspended. As for her dream about what happned PTSD classic sings & symptoms. I feel sorry for the poor girl.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Waiting for the darkness to come for her again......

D. Eden's picture

Yeah, I know that feeling well.

My demons only come out at night. There is no rest for me in sleep - only anguish or oblivion.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus