Evolution 14 of 24

Printer-friendly version
Evolution - 14 of 24

Susan loses her virginity


Evolution / 14

 

The three stood up to leave.   Dara whispered to the other two:   “I sure wish I could see the look on people’s faces when you leave here with both of us, Mark.”

“Me too.   You two could break a lot of hearts, you know.”

Susan couldn’t believe it, but found herself in Mark’s home a few minutes later.   The three of them sat at Mark’s coffee table, in front of a nice, warm fire in Mark’s impressive fireplace.   Apparently his career as oral surgeon had done him well.   They had another drink and talked for another half-hour before Mark excused himself to use the bathroom.

Dara smiled at Susan.   “Nice, isn’t it?   Sorry, I would have offered to join you in the Ladies’ room at the club, but it would have been kind of obvious that we were going there to talk, and it would have been inconsiderate to leave Mark there alone.”

“No problem.   You’re right, this has been a fun evening.”

“So, want to stay?   We don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Susan wasn’t as shocked as she might have expected herself to be.   “You mean... overnight?   Sleep with him?”

“Of course.   It’s up to you–we can still bow out, but I think you’ll have a lot of fun.   He’ll show you some things about your body that are just...   thrilling,”   Dara shuddered.   “He really knows how to make someone feel like a woman, and I’ve always wanted to indulge him in this two-on-one fantasy most men have.   I also think it’s a little less threatening for you that way.”

“It would be my first time, Dara,” Susan protested.   “And I only met him tonight.”

“Susan, you’ve had sex before, even if...   Never mind.”

“What?” Susan asked.   Sounds from the bathroom indicated that Mark was nearly ready to return.

 

“You don’t have to have sex with him if you don’t want to.   I can keep him more than busy by myself, if it comes to it.   But you do have to have your first time eventually, and it should be with people you trust.   I can give Mark very good references there.   Besides, there’s all sorts of exciting things other than... ‘normal’ intercourse, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

Susan nodded.

A worried look came to Dara’s face.   “Susan, it’s okay...   I can understand if you don’t trust me...”

 

Susan cut her off immediately.   “Dara, of course I trust you.   I’d trust you with anything.   You gave me the life I have now.”

“Okay.   We can go home...”

“No.   You’re right.   Let’s stay.   You’ve been right there with me all along.   I’d do anything with you.”

“Anything?” Dara sneered.   “Good.   Because tomorrow night I may even have a better idea–just you and me.   Tomorrow.   Didn’t want to make your first night in bed with a man disappointing by comparison, you know.”

 

“Sounds like something else you’re experienced with,” Susan noted.

Dara didn’t get to answer, as Mark was returning.   Instead, she whispered:   “Just watch what I do, and don’t be afraid to touch anything.”

Susan couldn’t believe that she was getting sex advice from another woman.   It was exciting her.   Something seemed to be happening between her legs; it was already happening to Dara, and the two women were slowly filling Mark’s living room with their pheromones.

It didn’t take long for Mark to get the idea.   Susan watched carefully, and knew from experience the signs of arousal in Mark.   Suddenly she felt a great advantage; she could almost sense what Mark must have been feeling, that certain fogginess, anticipation–that was now affecting her as well.   Mark went after the “new” girl first, coming up behind Susan and wrapping his arms around her abdomen.   It felt delicious to both of them.   As Dara watched approvingly, Mark slid his arms up, and as he felt no resistance from Susan, finally slid up to her breasts.

Susan couldn’t have waited for the moment any longer, and sighed, head tilted back against Mark, eyes closed.   He started to massage Susan’s breasts right through all her clothing.   Susan started to melt away; in moments she found herself becoming very wet between the legs.   She loved the feeling, but couldn’t concentrate on any one thing.

Dara came up behind Mark and began to undress him, removing his belt and unzipping his pants, as Mark continued to amuse Susan.   Dara then helped Mark undress Susan, as Susan was in no state to do it herself.   Mark   finally released her and removed the rest of his clothes, and then Dara stripped erotically in front of both of them.

Dara really put on a good show; revealing herself slowly and with great flourish; nearly knocking Mark over and obviously impressing Susan, as well as continuing to excite her.

The sensations were somewhat strange to Susan with all this; she felt more female than she ever had, and somehow knew how to show it.   Her movements were soft and fluid, and she felt at the same time great power over Mark, but quite powerless from herself.   She loved the fact that all the feminine movements, behaviors, sounds, and even her voice were   appreciated; a sigh or moan that seemed so natural to her would have been inappropriate for a man, but now fit her perfectly.   She had the advantage now of not only her instinct, but of knowing what a woman looked like and did through the various stages of intercourse, and from a different point of view.

The three were tumbling onto Mark’s queen-sized bed only minutes later.   Soon both women had Mark on his back, determined to keep him there and give him the time of his life.   He finally interrupted the action for a moment.

“You know I’ve always fantasized about this.   Thank you both for making it come true.   I can’t believe it...     You’re both so...”

Dara touched him between the legs before he could finish his sentence.   She sat on her knees to one side of him, as he lay on his back, and slowly stroked his penis.   Mark’s eyes were closed, and Susan watched Dara’s technique.

“I can’t believe it either,” Susan whispered in a voice Mark wouldn’t hear.   “I’ve always wanted to do this myself–one man with two women–but I never expected to be one of the two women.”

Dara smiled.   “Too bad Steven had to go.   One nice thing about being female is that...”

“You’ve had two men inside you at once?” Susan asked, her voice raised a bit.

“Shhhh!   Of course I have.   Hard on the men sometimes, but a great experience at least once.   Speaking of hard, take over here for me...”

Susan complied, stroking Mark gently.   Another first.

Dara leaned over Mark’s head, slowly guiding one of her warm, round breasts for Mark’s mouth.   Mark, who hadn’t expected it, was moaning, and soon sucking quite intently.   Susan was fascinated by Dara’s reaction even more–she seemed to enjoy it at least as much as he did–her head back, eyes closed, doing all she could to maintain her position above him.   Susan looked down at her own, unattended breasts, furtively touching one, trying to catch a piece of what Dara must have been feeling.   If only there was another mouth, she thought.   Susan started using her other hand to gently massage Mark’s thighs, and started to probe down between his legs.   She felt him react, his excitement level jumping another notch.   This was thrilling to Susan–again, she had used her abilities correctly, and loved the fact that Mark was falling under the spell that the two women were casting on him.

Susan looked up and saw Dara switch to the other breast, centering it on Mark’s mouth and compressing it down agaist his face.   Mark moved his head around, again sending Dara into ecstasy.       Dara took one leg and rubbed it against Mark’s side.   Susan put one question away for later–shouldn’t Dara be worried about connecting to Mark light that?   What were the chances of accidentally unweaning him?

Susan found Mark’s anus and touched it.   His legs tightened, his body tensed.   With one finger she rubbed the most sensitive spot on his penis, and felt him start fighting for even more stimulation, trying for release.   These efforts did not go unnoticed by Dara, who separated himself from Mark, and motioned Susan to stop.

“Come up here, Dara whispered.   Susan climbed over Mark’s leg and sat on her own at Mark’s side, across from Dara.   Susan felt anxious as Mark caught his breath; perhaps her lonely breasts would get some attention after all.

Dara stretched across Mark and reached between Susan’s legs.   Susan, surprised, sat up a bit more.   Dara’s   finger vanished deep into Susan’s vagina, which was so wet it offered little resistance.   The finger came out of Susan glistening wet.   Mark’s eyes were open now, though the sight of Dara’s finger inside Susan–something that he himself never thought he’d see up close–was keeping him paralyzed.

Dara held up her finger, and erotically licked it with just her tonguetip.   “Watch,” she said to Susan, loud enough for Mark to hear.   She reached down to Mark’s face, and slowly drew her finger directly under Mark’s nose.   At the next breath, Mark moaned and began to shudder.

Susan’s jaw dropped as she watched Mark become overwhelmed.   “Wow!”

Dara chuckled.   “Never underestimate the power of your own pussy, Susan.”   Susan thought of it for a moment; and flashed back to the sight of Daniel, lying in Susan’s puddle on the storage room floor, and the power she had felt between her own legs then.   That weapon was still there, and just as effective as ever–but this other ability–one that all women had, wet or not–suddenly seemed equally impressive.   She looked at Mark, still under the grip of Susan’s own scent–nearly at the edge of orgasm even though neither woman was touching him–and felt immensely proud of her own body... and thankful to Dara for being there to teach her about it.

Dara reached between her own legs, and a moment later a glistening finger rubbed itself under Susan’s nose.   The effect was much the same.   Dara’s scent, which was of course amazingly similar to Susan’s own, took effect in seconds.   Suddenly Susan felt very empty inside, between her legs.   She had never been so aroused before.

“I think it’s time,” Dara announced.   “At least I can’t wait much longer.”   She reached into Mark’s nightstand drawer, and in moments had found and installed a condom on Mark’s penis.   He still couldn’t move, but watched in fascination.

Susan opened her eyes, and Dara gestured towards two places–Mark’s erect, hot penis–and his face.   “Your choice, Susan.”

“Oh, ah, whatever.”

“Do it for real.”   Dara motioned towards Mark’s genitals.   “You need more practice than I do,” she smiled.

Susan couldn’t believe she was doing it, but moved down and soon found herself squatting over Mark’s penis.   It was just inches away from her own vagina; she couldn’t believe that it was so close, and things were happening so fast.   Dara took up her position over Mark’s head, facing Susan, and looked down at Mark before seating herself.   “You know, Mark...”

Mark tore his eyes away from Dara’s approaching pussy to look into Dara’s eyes instead.

“My friend Susan here is a virgin,” Dara announced.

“Really?”

“Yes.   I wanted to be there for her first time.”

“I’m honored.   I’ll be gentle with you...   Let me know if...”

Mark was cut off as Dara descended upon him.   Dara sat still however, as her legs tightened against Mark’s head, wanting so much to see Susan’s first penetration before she lost control of herself.

“You have to be careful up here,” Dara said, trying to lighten the moment.   “Don’t want to suffocate anybody.   Well, Susan, I really am glad to be here for this–really a history-making moment.   But then, you’re used to those.”

“Thanks, Dara.   You really are a good friend.   So now I just...”   Susan started to sit down, but missed her own opening, just brushing Mark away with her barely-moist outer lips.   Mark responded a bit from between Dara’s legs, probably in some kind of pain.

“Sorry,” Susan said, even though Mark wouldn’t be able to hear.

“Careful,” Dara advised.   “Try again.   You might have to guide him in.  

Here...”

Dara leaned forward and held the base of Mark’s penis.   “Find your own opening, and aim...”

Susan started to lower herself again.   One last-moment adjustment by Dara, and a slight alignment by Susan, and Mark’s penis found it’s way to the edge of Susan’s vagina.   Susan shuddered at the touch.

“Well, here goes...”

Susan slowly sat down, and felt the sensation of her body gently widening, squeezing, and slowly accepting Mark into it.   It was incredible; barely an inch inside and Susan was experiencing feelings she couldn’t have imagined before.   Mark restrained himself, and Susan pressed herself down, down, as she took him in deeper, and deeper.   Finally his entire penis was gone; it existed only within Susan’s body.

“How does that feel?”   Dara asked.

“Wow...”   was all that Susan could manage.

“Okay then, hang on tight; here we go!” Dara said.   Her PC muscles began to contract against Mark; he reacted by probing her with his tongue.   In seconds his entire body was involved; his legs pressing strongly to thrust into Susan, his head becoming drenched in Dara’s moisture.   He was strong enough to lift Susan well off the bed as his pelvic motions became involuntary.

Dara managed one final comment before succumbing to her own passions:  

“Move your hips... It’ll help you get off...”

Susan did her best to comply, but ended up not needing much help.   Dara reached orgasm first, opening her eyes wide as she exploded.   Mark and Susan came together–his final thrust, and the sudden sensation of his penis expanding to deliver its contents, was fortunately enough to push Susan over the edge.   The shock shot up from her pussy through her back to her head, and down her legs to her toes–her vagina contracting violently and uncontrollably, squeezing the liquid from Mark’s body.   Wave after wave of pleasure crossed her.   Mark collapsed back down but Susan’s orgasm continued on, as she gyrated her hips slightly to increase the sensation at her clitoris.   Another explosion made her scream out loud–something else she had never done before; she felt as if she was about to crush her “visitor”, sealed to him, one with him.   In another couple of seconds, it was over.   She was exhausted, and sweating.   Dara leaned forward and kissed Susan on the lips, then clenched her as an exhausted boxer would.

“Congratulations,” Dara whispered.   “Welcome to womanhood.”

“I thought that was when you had your first period,” Susan answered, panting.

“That doesn’t really matter.   I don’t know if you’ll have a period anytime soon–after all, ovulation is voluntary for us.”

Mark seemed interested in the conversation.

“Nothing exciting, Mark,” Dara offered as she lifted her pelvis away from him, allowing him to hear once again.   “Just welcoming Susan to womanhood, that’s all.”

“Thanks for taking me there, Mark.   You were wonderful.”   Susan grabbed the condom at the base of Mark’s penis, and slowly lifted her body from him.   His penis, now substantially smaller, fell from her body.   She was greatly amused by the sight of the filled condom–fluid that she had drawn from his body.

Mark was still quite the gentleman.   “Very much my privilege, Susan.   I’m thankful to be involved.”

The two women lay at Mark’s sides, and soon all three were asleep.

 

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Evolution 14 of 24

Does this mean that Mark will become Markie?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine