Cornucopia

Printer-friendly version

Melanie Ezell's big closet ultimate writer's challenge — Who Says What Now?...

Alone, afraid, and hunted, Chris undergoes yet another change.

Why now? I feel the pulsing of the new feature growing and retracting and moving in my vagina, like inside out sex. I had to be careful that I didn't bang into the mop bucket or other potentially noisy things crowded into the closet as I removed the still unfamiliar panties. The last thing in the world that I needed now was to give those bastards a clue to where I was hiding.

At least it was likely to be quieter and less disabling to give birth to the feature than to choke it out of my mouth or nose. And I didn't even want to think about what I had to clean up when the exit of choice had been next door to the current one.

As it grew enough to approach the outside world, the size and shape gave me brief hope that I was getting my best friend back. The thought of that in there, even though it was coming from the wrong direction, made me more aware of how wet I was, and how deep my breathing was becoming. I briefly worried that they would smell my excitement through the locked door.

As the tip of the feature made its way to the outside world, hope gave way to disappointment. It was about the right shape, but the tingling was in the wrong place. A tail. I was getting a fracking tail.

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

More

More please This looks like it could be realy fun, please continue.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

Seems to be interesting...

Seems to be interesting... "she" becomes a furry girl?

Would be interesting to know how it'll continue.

Thank you for writing,

Beyogi

Please consider-

- doing more? I could see this! LOL Come on Buddy you can do it! Please grow back! Uh oh, that's not him. It's in the wrong place. Oh give me a break! LOL
Don't leave us hanging her!

hugs
Grover

OMG!

Way too funny! I love the tone of this story, and the way you crammed so much into so little. It leaves me greedy for more, though.

more, please

This is too good to leave this as it is. More!

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

Has some promise

And that is enough said. more please!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Cornucopia

Zounds like she is a MORF

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine