Bra's Pt 2

Printer-friendly version
Bra`s

by

Jacquimac

Part 2

The bra`s they picked weren't exactly plain, in fact they all had lace trim on or over the cups, definately very fem looking.
When I asked mary if she had plain bra`s she gave me a look that made me feel as if I had committed the ultimate sin.
"If you want plain bra`s that might be a resonable fit try Tesco or Asda, but if you want a proper fitting bra that looks and feels good to wear then what you see is what I sell" she said

Mum picked out a few in different colours and styles,and then sent me to buy some tights in the shop next door, while I was doing that she stayed and chatted with her friend. After I returned we left and returned home.

School was only six weeks away and it was going to be a boarding school because mum would travelling lot in her new job,she tried to explain it to me but all I gathered was it something to do with the legal profession.

The following day we sat and started talk about a school and the problems I was going to have if I attended an a Boys School, mum had looked into a few options and had talked to a couple of local doctors and the education authorities. We hadn`t yet found a suitable doctor for ourselves yet and mum was still looking at who were the best in the area, money we weren`t short of.

As we discussed the various options the only one that seemed viable was a Girls School and mum had already vetted a couple of them and even then problems would arise.It seemed that every type of school was going to be a problem but the state required all children to have an education and mum wanted me to get the education I could.

We looked at the pro`s and con`s of different types of schools and everytime we arrived back at the Girls School option, this was going to be problem as I except for having breast I was a boy were it mattered, in the genitals OK they may be small be for my age but I still boy bits.

A boy with breasts attending a girls school was definately going to singled out for teasing by the other pupils and possibly violence by the older pupils. Mum came up with an idea she got from the doctors she spoke with, a bit of surgery to tuck my boy bits inside me, a bit of work to it look as if I vagina etc and no one would be any the wiser, of course the Schools principle and medical team would have to know.

Wearing a dress wasn`t new to me so I was prepared to attend a girls school, and mum assured me that when I older if the gynaecomastia didn`t disappear on it`s own I could have the surgery to have my breasts removed and my boy bits released from inside me.

I took a couple of days to think about things and finally agreed to have the surgery and a couple days days later I was admitted to hospital and released after a week now looking 100% female.When I arrived home from the hospital mum made me have a bath after which both sat around naked for the rest of the day.

Nakedness didn`t bother either of us and it had been unusual for one or both of us to be seen naked around the house, I mean mum had seen me naked from day one and after dad left it didn`t bother her for me to see her naked, like she said " there`s nothing strange or mysterious about the human body.

A friend of mum's had done the legal work to get my name changed from John to Joanne Marie and mum had been busy getting me enrolled at a girls boarding school, so for the next few years I was going to be a girl 24/7.

Yes I had worn dresses before and still on occassions but only in the house, and mum had taught me how to sit walk and the other mannerisms that girls used, thanks to mum I could relate to girls no problem but having no male influence in my life I always had difficulty relating to other boys or men and it was even worse when I developed breast.

The following day I slept late and mum woke me around 10am, she had shaved her vagina and led me to the full length mirror so i could see that I looked like as much like a girl between the legs as she did. The doctors had done a good job and now I had sit to pee as well, after we bathed we both got ready to go shopping for new clothes for me.

I put on one of the new bra`s she had bought for me and found there were matching panties, it took us about half and hour to get ready and then we hit the shops on a mission.

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Bra`s Pt 2

Will she opt to join any club or organization/sorority?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nice to

Extravagance's picture

see this continued. = ) Mother certainly is dedicated. (Did they actually bathe together in the penultimate paragraph?)
Keep up the good work! ^_^
*Huggles*

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Please Carry On With This

This account is such a promising beginning I do hope you will not leave it hanging in the air like it is just now!

So please, MORE MORE ! You owe it to your fans ! :)

Briar

Briar