All Girl or Nothing (Part 2)

Printer-friendly version


All Girl or Nothing (Part 2)


~o~O~o~

Charlie just hadn't been the same since that fateful afternoon at T In The Park.
And Graeme could do nothing to help, despite trying to squeeze the story out of his friend all summer.

--SEPARATOR--

"Dude, are you ever going to tell me how you got us out of having to go to Juvey?"

"No."

"Why not!?"

"Look, I saved you from having your life fucked up, surely that should've been enough!"

Charlie just hadn't been the same since that fateful afternoon at T In The Park.
And Graeme could do nothing to help, despite trying to squeeze the story out of his friend all summer.

"Look, buddy.." Graeme leaned over to his friend, who was sat on the edge of his bed, "if you ever wanna talk about... well, anything, just say the word, ok?"

"I think you should go." Charlie was blunt, as he had been all summer.

"Ok, seeya tomorrow... maybe?"

--SEPARATOR--

Later that evening....

NEXT UP ON MTV, HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS YEARS T IN THE PARK!

Graeme turned towards his television with a mouth full of noodles, "Arr sweet I've been meaning to watch this!" he blurted to himself, and so cranked up the volume.

YES IT WAS A BIG ONE THIS YEAR! WITH MELISSA TATE TAKING CENTER STAGE, AND SHINING LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES!
MMMMHMM! BUT THE ACT THAT REALLY STOLE THE SHOW WAS TATE'S VERY OWN PRODIGIES - ALL GIRL!

"Awesome! Those girls are damn hot!" Graeme grinned, with his eyes fixed to the monitor.

ALTHOUGH THE GROUP HAD TO MAKE A DRASTIC LAST MINUTE CHANGE, AFTER RACHEL LEFT THE 3-PIECE, THEY STILL MANAGED TO PULL THROUGH WITH THE WELCOMING OF NEW GIRL - CHARLOTTE!
A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY INDEED, BUT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER ADIEU HERE ARE ALL GIRL - LIVE FROM T IN THE PARK 2011!

"Oh mama! Those girls are-" Graeme froze.
"No way...." he moved right up close to the screen.
"No fucking way!"
Graeme watched as All Girl performed hit after hit with utter perfection, he stayed mesmerized by Charlotte's every move or action.
When the girls left the stage, he stood in silence for a moment, listening to the roaring crowd.

"My best friend... is.... in a Girl Band!?"

--SEPARATOR--

The next day....

Graeme strolled into Charlie's room, "Hey, what's up man?"

Charlie sighed, "How did you get in my house?"

"Your mum let me in man, no biggy!"

"For god's sake! MUUUUM!"

"She's gone out for groceries."

"How do you know that?"

"She told me, DUDE stop being so on edge!"

"Hmmmm"

"Plus, with her out the picture, this gives me the perfect opportunity to cheer you up!"

Charlie sighed again, for perhaps the millionth time that week, "Go on then...."

Graeme proceeded to put a DVD into Charlie's player. "Dude you're gonna love this, these girls are.... well, I'll let you see for yourself.." Graeme leaped onto his friend's bed, and put an arm around his shoulder.

"Ok, what is this?"

"The highlights from T In The Park." Grame managed to contain his laughter.

"Oh...." Charlie was sweating buckets, had his friend found what he-

And there it was, on the screen before him....

Charlie laid back on his bed with his hands covering his face with a laughing Graeme looking over him.
"Hahaha! They're well fit aren't they? Ooooh I'd like to stick my cock in that Charlotte bird." Graeme winked.

"JUST FUCK OFF YOU DICK!" Charlie was in tears.

"Dude, what were you doing on stage, in a fucking girl band?" Graeme too was now in tears, through laughing too much at his friend's expense.

"It was the only way to stop us both going to Juvey, ok!?"

Graeme's face turned serious. "You mean...?"

"Yes. That was how I got us out of going to Juvey."

"Woah dude I.... had no idea.. I, I'm sorry..."

"Just go." Charlie turned over, weeping into his pillow.

Graeme backed out of the room without any further comments.

If only he knew, that wasn't all Charlotte got up to that summer....

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great follow up!

A good continuation from "All girl or nothing".

Charlie/Charlotte paid the

price to keep him and his friend Graeme from going to juvie. But am now wondering about any future romance and changes.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Well a good thing that I

Well a good thing that I like is knowing he'll be back to being a boy, meaning he wasn't ultimately stuck as a girl. And the way it sounds, it's all over now for him. At least up till now anyway. Though wether he wanted it to end is maybe another question.

Too many question now, so I'll just wait for more chapters.

Grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

Keep it comming

Please keep this story going it will be a good one ,and we might see a blossoming of a romance, between boy and boy/girl a little down the track .

hugs Roo

ROO

Come on Alesha!

You can do better by making it a bit longer.

Please!

LoL
Rita

Ps
I read the So lo one first as instructed, was that his voice?
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

All Girl just begun

Alesha,

Neat story, would have been nice to have a two night concert or something to continue the story. BEtween the music, tranformation show should go on

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Charile and Graeme

It's interesting how you made this about the two of them instead of the band thing. His friend had pushed this, and got them both in trouble and Charlie had to step up to get them out.

I'm also worried about that promoter being fair since he is dosing the kid with illegal drugs.

Nice!
hugs
Grover