Soul Sword Ch 5

Printer-friendly version

Soul Sword Ch 5
Chapter 5: Self Discovery!

By Blackout

Editor: Zip

soul_sword_4.jpg

Terry was your typical average teenage boy. But like most stories he was about to startled by some unexplainable power but hey that’s what makes the story interesting. Read on as the life of one typical teenage boy except for his hobby of swordsmanship is turned around as he discovers a world he never thought he would enter in more ways than one.

--SEPARATOR--
 

“No fucking way am I wearing anything from Victoria Secret! You gotta be kidding me man.”

“Umm would you rather go commando?”

“Well no but its victoria Secret. Wait did you actually go into Victoria Secret to get lingerie for Michelle?”

“Hell no man, you wouldn’t catch me dead in there. I ordered it online.”

“Well I wouldn’t be caught dead in their clothes!”

“Look Terry, frankly you clothes are too big on you now. Without any sort of underwear on your body is just to revealing and distracting. I can see everything underneath your shirt.”

“Pervert” I said taking the bad glaring at Shane. It was beginning to get uncomfortable as the shirt was rubbing against my nipples. I took the little pink bag and pulled a lacy red pushup bra and a matching lace thong.

“Do you expect me to wear this?” I said holding up the thong.

“It’s the only female underwear I have with me, it better than nothing. You need to wear some underwear and no one would see it anyway.”

“I hate you.”

“Sorry, you can go change in the car and I will go pack up the campsite.”

“Fine but you better not look.”

“I would not dream of it.”

“That’s a lie and you know it.”

“Hahaha! This is different than when we peeked on the girls changing room. I mean it’s you Terry.”

“Just shut up.” I walked away and got into the car closing the door behind me. Taking off my shorts I looked down at my new equipment or lack of equipment. It was a painful sight to finally see for real, the symbol of my masculine pride now gone, replaced with feminine sensuality. As a guy, getting to the sacred haven was the ultimate goal, something I had never achieved as a guy. Yet now, seeing I had one it was not the same at all. It felt embarrassing and depressing to think about.

I decide… I really did not want to deal with that issue too much, so taking the little red thong I slipped both my legs through and brought it to rest comfortably across my vagina. As a guy we would usually refer to it as pussy. But now that I actually had one, referring to my anatomy like that felt wrong. The thong actually felt pretty good against my new region. Although the string riding up my butt was a little uncomfortable. Though, looking down on it, I had to admit it did look pretty cute there on me. If I was still a guy I would definitely have a hard on.

Quickly trying to erase such thoughts, I pulled my shorts back up. I was really glad now that I brought shorts with an elastic waist band. I had to take care of my breasts now. I really did need a bra to stop them from jiggling all around. I took off my shirt and got out the bra, trying to put it on when I realized I had had next to no idea how to put one on correctly. I tried many different ways to get my boobs into the cups and strap it from the back. I finally succeed by cupping my breasts with my hands to lay them down nicely in the cups and then I clipped the straps together in the back. The bra felt a little tight on me and I had to adjust the straps a bit, to make it a little more comfortable. I guess the bra was a little small on me. I had to smile a little at that one. I mean I had bigger boobs then Michelle and Michelle was considered hot. On the other hand… I had boobs bigger then Michelle. It was a bitter sweet moment for me.

The bra also looked pretty cute on me and it really added depth to my chests making it look bigger and more firm than it already was. The red lacey bra made me feel embarrassed at how sexual and cute it was on me. Although it was much better than having my breasts flopping up and down. It added support allowing me to feel more comfortable in this new body. I took my shirt and put it back on. A big mountain was now protruding under my shirt. Getting out of the car I had found Shane had already packed most everything.

“Wow that was quick.”

“Not really! You took your sweet time changing just your underwear. So did you like what you see?”

“You’re an asshole.”

“”Hahaha! Sorry I couldn’t help it.”

“Let’s load everything quickly so I can get the hell out of this forest.” I went to get one of the big duffel bags to load in the car.

“Hey Terry let me get that, you should get some of the smaller bags.”

“What? You’re underestimating me because I am a girl now?”

“No it’s just that … it looks kind of heavy for you.”

“Well I have it so I don’t need your help.”

“Ok, you got it.” That was damn right I had it. Just because I was a girl, now doesn’t mean I was going to let guys do favors for me and treat me like some delicate daisy. I hoisted the bad up and nearly fell. It was a lot heavier for me to carry now. But I wasn’t about to give in. I hoisted pulled and lifted it into the back of the car. Take that Shane… I could still get the work done. Although I really had lost some muscle. It was a lot tougher to move, then when I was a guy.

“See, I could get the bag into the car.”

“I never said you couldn’t, I just thought you would like my help.” Looking back, I saw Shane had already got the rest of the luggage in the car.

“We’re done already.”

“Yeah it seems after that the effects on me from when I was holding you in my hands didn’t completely disappear when you became human again.”

“Excuse me” I said raising my eyebrow at him. “Did you say when I was holding me?”

“Well yeah. How else am I supposed to say it? But yeah I guess it does have a whole new meaning, now that you’re a chick.”

“Excuse me CHICK?”

“Chill, hahaa! I was just joking.”

“Yeah I know. It’s really not fair though. You got faster and stronger and I became a freaking girl.”

“Well not as strong as when I was umm… holding you. But yeah pretty much. But hey you are a beauty.”

“Save it. Let’s get home.”

“Agreed, I am ready for this crazy trip to be over.” We both got into the car with me riding shot gun. Shane started up the car and we hit the road. I was really thankful to finally get out of there. The trip was cut short, but after everything that happened, I wanted nothing to do with this place ever again.

~o~O~o~

We had been riding for about two boring hours. Thoughts of my future were running through my head but I was just so tired all I wanted to do was sleep.

“Hey, I know you probably don’t want to think about it right now… but have you thought about what we’re going to tell our parents when we get home?”

“Not really. I thought I would just handle the situation as it came.”

“Yeah that makes sense.”

“Though… what are you going to do about college? You’re clearly not the guy named Terry anymore.”

“Can you stop, your making me more depressed.”

“Sorry! I just thought talking about it would help.”

“Well it’s not! Ok!”

“Yeah I hear that, but seriously I do care for you.” Shane said putting a hand on my back.

“SHANE” I scream.

“Oh sorry! no touchy right?”

“NO! WATCH THE ROAD!”
BOOM!
A deer had suddenly come out of nowhere and we had crashed right into it. Shane had lost control of the vehicle and was doing all he could to get some control back. The car swerved back and forth. Shane managed to regain some control of the vehicle again. He quickly pulled us to the side of the rode and stopped the car. Luckily neither of us got hurt. I was pretty startled though. He got out of the car to inspect the damage.

“Shit, this sucks. Why the hell did this have to happen to us now of all times?”

“How bad is it?” I asked.

“Well the front of the car is all messed up and we blew a tire, anyway we can’t drive on it.”

“We should call triple AAA. Can I see your cell phone, I left mine at home, you know to get away from technology.” I said disapprovingly.

“Yeah, well about that. My phone is kind of dead.”

“Don’t tell me you were on the phone with Michelle until your battery died.”

“Umm yeah!”

“Damn that must have been one hell of a long conversation. Well what do you propose we do now then?”

“Hey isn’t that a house over there?” About fifteen yards from us was a dirt road and it seemed to lead to a pretty small but cute white house off the side of the road. It was a little strange and out of the way place to live, but who knows, maybe they could help us.

“Yeah it is! Let’s head over there, maybe somebody there can help us.”

Author's Note: Ouch Murphy's law sucks. What a time to hit a deer. I guess Shane was to distracted by Terry's new look. lol! Please if you want comment and if you liked the story kudos it. That is the best motivation there is.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

There seems to be a lack

There seems to be a lack of... something. Surprise, or shock, perhaps. Terry seems more put off by being a girl now than by having been a sword for a while? I suppose if you accept a world in which people become swords, changing from boy to girl isn't that much of a leap, but it just seems like their reactions are rather muted. And why hasn't Terry tried willing herself back into a sword, and back out as her old male self?

Shane is a bit strange imho.

Shane is a bit strange imho. I mean his best friend has been transformed into a sword and then into a girl, and he makes jokes ike nothing happened. I guess that might be his way to deal with it, but it seems like he's going to ask Terry to jump into bed with him soon.

Well I wonder how they'll explain this to Terry's parents. "Hi mom, hi dad, I transformed into a sword and now I'm a girl..."

Shane seems to be the type, that gets the girls although beeing an ass and makes all other guys wonder about female mating behavior. I guess Terry will be a bit tougher than his usual love interests.

Thank you for writing this interesting story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Beyogi

Soul Sword Ch 5

Shane and Terri are both in shock right now and are running on adrenaline. Wonder if the Magic of the Soul Sword has adjusted reality so that the world remembers girl Terri, not boy Terry.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I still

haven't decided if I like this one or not. Hasn't made a lot of sense so far, but I have read it quickly. Maybe it will all come together. Keep pushing on.

luvin it!!!

I'm just having a ball reading this story! please continue:)

Thanks for the comments

These are small chapters so the scene only develops a little each time. I promise it will make more sense soon. I am also taking these comments into account to improve the story.

Poor dear....

Poor dear.... and poor deer obviously Terry and Shane arn't out of the woods yet :P

Good chapter, looking forward to finding out what the white house has in store as I have a feeling the accident happened by more than chance.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

The end just give me a flash

tmf's picture

The end just give me a flash back

Brad: We must have a blowout. DAMMIT!
I knew I should have
gotten that spare tire fixed. Well, you just stay here
keep warm and I'll go for help.

Janet: But where will you go in the middle of nowhere?

Brad: ...Didn't we pass a castle back down the road a few miles?
Maybe they have a telephone we could use.

Janet: I'm going with you.

Brad: Oh, no, darling, there's no sense in both of us getting wet.

Janet: I'm coming with you! Besides darling,
the owner of that phone might be a beautiful woman,
and you might never come back.

-----------------------------------------
The Rocky Horror Picture Show by Richard O'Brien
and it the time of the year to see it !!!

Never Saw It...

...but I did figure that Rocky Horror was where you were headed.

I guess they're not exactly helpless if the cabin leads to the kind of thing that unknown dwelling-places usually do in supernatural stories. But it'd be something of a letdown if the occupants simply let our heroes use the phone and then depart to wait by the road for the tow truck...

Eric

I'm a little surprised

That they don't have a spare tire.

Seeing as it is compulsory in most countries to carry one.
Most cars can be weight adjusted to run on two back tires and one front.(or if it is front wheel drive, two front and one back (that's easier actually)

Good story

I like the story. I like the new spin on stories like this. Thanks and I wish you luck. Ps. I hope there is a swap every so often when the soul sord is used like terry can be a guy again for a short time for time spent as the soul sowd or as a girl just some ideas but I will like it no matter what you do.

Magic Moments

terrynaut's picture

I understand some of the comments wondering about how Shane and Terry are coping so well. But I think some readers are underestimating the flexibility of the teenage mind. I remember my teen years all too well and I don't think anything could have fazed me then short of a nuclear war, and only because a nuclear war would be so horrible.

Please keep writing. I have to see what happens next.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

What else can happen?

Jamie Lee's picture

Shane really needs to grow up, constantly trying to check out Terry. Maybe it's hormones, but likely his idea of what young men do. His education is severely lacking.

Duncan wants Terry. So was the deer hit a true accident or Duncan controlling the deer, making it run into the car? And there just happens to be a house near the accident? Smells fishy.

Others have feelings too.