a tale of joy and sorrow part 2.

Printer-friendly version

PART 2 OF 3 this just came to me
please read and comment.

It had been three weeks since I beat the crap out of butch, who now goes by the name of Brianna or Bree.

I had wanted to visit her but I was scared to, I didn’t want her family who I heard were looking for me to find me, and I was still scared of this person.

I was standing by my locker one morning trying to hear my friend Stacy over the loud hallway chatter when suddenly everything went silent.

All that could be heard was a slow click clack sound.

I looked behind me to see, Bree was about forty feet away going for her locker, and all eyes were on her.

There were some that were shocked and some that were angry, mainly from the people butch had been mean too.

She was wearing a loose fitting skirt and a simple white long sleeve shirt, she was using crutches and her leg was in a cast with a big black boot made for people with broken legs.

She made it to her locker and winced when she slowly slid her back pack off. I got the present I had bought her, it was a box of chocolate and a bundle of fake flowers.

Not much but hey, she was putting some stuff in her locker when I came up behind her.
“Excuse me um Bree is it”.
She slowly turned and flinched a little when she saw me.

“Yeah”
“and your stone cold right” he he ow..
She tried to laugh at her little joke but her ribs stopped her.

“Look I’m sorry about the beating and all”.

“Please don’t be, I was stupid for not using my head and thinking you weren’t super mad at me”.

“Would you like to talk at lunch”. she asked.
“Sure”, she smiled and went to her class.

Later at lunch I got all my food and found Bree sitting by herself, I walked up and sat across from her.

“Ok let’s try this again” I said as I sat down.
“so you wanted to talk to me about something”.
“Yes I was going to meet you at the play ground because I didn’t want the whole school knowing who I was” “ but I guess that didn’t go as planned“.

“Yeah sorry about that”, “Its just when I saw you I was so angry I just couldn’t handle it”.

“I understand”.

“Why are you being so nice to me after what I did to you “I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. “ Because God doesn’t like it when we hold hatred and anger in our hearts”.

“You mean you found God”.
“You could say that”.
She looked at the table then back to me, “ I don’t know what your beliefs are and I won’t try pushing mine on to you”.

To be honest I never thought that much about religion, I didn’t believe 100% nor did I not believe 100% so I was somewhere in the middle.

She continued with her story.

“When I fell and lost my manhood I was a complete wreck, I tried to kill myself over thirty times in the six months following the fall“.

I tried everything from drinking antifreeze witch left me in a coma a month, to this she said as she removed her wrist bands to reveal the scars.

“So what caused you to change and accept this “I asked“.

“One day I was looking through some bills in the mail when I was actually home from the nut ward and outside my bedroom”
“I looked at one bill and had to sit down”.

“It was a medical bill for eighty six thousand dollars”.

It was my bills, then I saw the eviction notice a few days later”.
“My mom and dad had been working three jobs a piece and I could see it on their faces when they would come in at midnight or later just to head back out at four in the morning that it was killing them”.

“I did something I had never done in my life”
“What was that”.

“I won’t lie to you, I hated you so bad that I wanted to kill you”.
“The feeling was mutual” i said with a lite giggle.

“But I sat in my room, and well I prayed”.
“You prayed to God”.
“Yes”.

“At the time I really needed a miracle, I asked him to help my family in any way, and if he did I would forgive you and anybody else that I didn’t like”.

“So what happened”.
“ it turns out the hospital had a drawing for the first time ever that year that we didn’t know about”.

“When that man showed up at our apartment with that letter saying all my family’s medical bills were paid in full”.

“I passed out”

“The next day when my mom woke up to find me in the kitchen making breakfast and smiling for the first time in years, she was shocked”.

“My parents saw me change over the next few weeks and wanted to know why. So I told them, mom gave going to church a try and liked it right off the bat“.

“It took a while but dad started going too, I knew I had made the right decision in becoming a Christian when my dad put down the beer for good”.

“He has been sober for over a year now and he is a completely different person” "He is always so kind to me and mom now". “He hasn’t hit me in a long time“.

“Wait your dad used to beat you”.
“Only when he was drunk” but he hasn’t drank for a long time“.

And when he stopped drinking his work “performance went up and after a while he was given his old job back of overseeing the entire plant he worked at, that was after he proved to the big bosses that he had what it took“.

“So now we are making more money and I am actually happy, I have a lot of friends at church too”

“Do they know about you”.
“Yes they do and they have helped me with a lot of the problems I’ve had to deal with”.

We talked like that for the rest of the lunch period, and after I thanked her for the smash mouth tickets, we agreed to meet at the mall on Saturday, I went home that night feeling bad about what I had done to Bree.

I was still cautious around her for a while, but before I knew it we were best friends, I was with her when she got her cast off, and She gave me half of it.

We had forgiven each other for or past actions, and I was always glad to have her as my friend, I will never forget the one night when I had been talked into going to a party by a friend of a friend who I didn’t know.

It was a collage party and I had just been given a drink when I got a call from Bree, she asked me where I was and I told her.

She told me to get up and leave, I just closed my phone, a few minutes later I was dizzy and being carried to a bedroom. I was put on the bed and he started undressing himself.

He was crawling on the bed when the door flew open, there was Bree, the guy started yelling at her, she pointed what looked like a gun at him and pulled the trigger, I heard a pop and a clicking noise and the boy tensed up and hit the ground.

Bree helped me to my feet and to her truck, it was one heck of a task for me to get in to the truck witch was raised almost four feet of the ground, i remember that those mud tires were loud as i was carried home.

The next day we saw on the news where the party got raided by the cops soon after we left and a hole mess of date rape drugs were found as well as a boy who had been tazed with a police style tazer.

A few days later my cousin mike started coming to our school after his folks moved hear, mike was a great guy he was nice polite and would do anything for anybody.

Mike was a great guy but a short one, he stood at only five foot three, he was pretty fit for someone his size and was into all kinds of sports but he just couldn’t seem to find the right girl.

He was talking to me when bree walked up behind him, she said hello and mike turned to look and I could have sworn I saw his heart jump from his chest.

He kept asking me about her over the next two weeks and was a nervous wreck whenever she was around him.

I finally asked Bree what she thought about going on a date with a guy. I was surprised when she said yes really quick.

It turns out she had her eyes on him as well.

I set them up for a date and after that the two were attached at the hip.
They were the perfect couple, when the school year was almost over Kent asked me to the senior prom and I said yes.

I was wearing a beautiful hunter green prom dress with black strapped three inch heels.
My auburn hair had been done to perfection and I was the happiest I had ever been.

Kent had a standard black tux, he was so handsome standing there at the bottom of the stairs at my house with his jaw on the floor.

My mom and dad took pictures and videos and we were on our way.

When we arrived at the large hotel where the prom was being held and went in, I saw her. Bree had a sparkling blue prom dress that was like mine almost. Mike had the biggest grin on his face I had ever seen.

We danced the night away to everything from Elvis to biggie smalls.

When the dance was almost over Kent took my hand and led me to the elevator, we got off on the fifth floor and he brought me to a room.

I went in and he picked me up and carried me to the bed, it took me a minute or two to get the dress off but I did.

He started by kissing me from my right foot up my leg and to my body then to my lips.
He started to massage me while kissing me, it wasn’t long before he had a lubed up finger in my backside.

He started out slowly working my prostate and playing with my C-cup breast, I thought I would cum right there, after a minute he stopped and I rolled over on all fours, I felt the head of his throbbing member at my opening.

“Do you want this” he asked.

I backed into him and with one slow steady thrust I lost my V-card.

According to the clock on the night stand, we went for almost twenty five minutes before we came at almost the same time.

As we lay there we heard screaming from the room next to us, not the run for your life screaming but the some ones having a good time screaming.

The next morning I was walking a little funnier then I normally do, when me and Kent stepped out of our room, the door to the room next to us with all the screaming opened.

Out step mike and Bree, they hadn’t seen us yet when Bree reached up and put her arms around mike and gave him a big kiss.

When they did stop and see us, Bree turned every shade of red in the book, I think there might have been some green in there too. ”Hee-Hee”.

The rest of the year went great we all four graduated with honors, and some type of scholarships.

As a graduation and eighteenth birthday present my parents paid for my SRS. As I was recovering Bree was always there for me, she gave me advice and tips on things like how to move with the least pain.

I was going to school for law and Kent was studying engineering, mike was going out for heart surgeon and Bree was going to become a child psychologist and help children who had lost their limbs, sight or their hearing.

Every thing was going great, one of my best memories was one year after my SRS me, Bree, Kent and mike were at the olive garden eating when the boys got this funny look on their faces.

I asked them what’s going and I was blown away when both went down on one knee and pulled out there little boxes.

At the same time Kent ask me and mike asked Bree to marry them. As shocked as we were I am surprised we were able to answer but we both at the same time replied yes.

The whole place started applauding us as we kissed our lovers, that was also a great night in the bed room too Hee-Hee.

Our lives were perfect, but then (breaths a heavy sigh) it happened.

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a tale of joy and sorrow part 2.

Love how things worked out.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine