Bridges 24

Printer-friendly version

Bridges 24

Chapter 24

I can’t help the smile that’s there on my face as I tossed her flannels towards my…out bedroom chair and work off her pretty little panties, light blue Chilly Willie the penguin’s seem so cute as I tug them off her hips from side to side inching them off and kissing her abdomen to her pubic mound then her I get to her sex.

Where this is coming from I have no idea but it’s just flowing out from my heart, soon, soon she be doing this for me…I tilt my head and make a kiss and slip her outer fold between my lips softly and move my head up the length if her slit then down and as I tilt my head to start on her other fold I slip my tongue inside then my lips continue as I make love to her.

Lesbian…I never really “Got” it until right now at this moment. I mean there’s more that licking and fingers and stuff. It’s that sensitivity, that being able to slowly savor her like this and to give her that much pleasure that is something that we just share it like the sounds and moans she makes are getting mirrored in my heart and my soul until we’re singing this duet.

It’s all her with my right arm over one leg and the other leg over my shoulder…you know how you snuggle into pillows, well I’m snuggled in between her legs like that making love to her beautiful Vee. I feel the sounds she makes go right though me and it’s the way she moves, the way she cries out my name and when she get there it’s sexual but more than sexual It’s like her entire body is crying out to me in love.

Sweetest tears you could ever taste.

And the feelings and emotions are so deep and strong she didn’t have to touch me for me to get there right along with her. I love the way she can’t help but move as I moan inside of her.

Then we change around, Cass sit’s up and pulls me up to her by under my arms until I’m sitting up and she pulls my shirt off up over my head and I raise my arms and while she’s doing that we stand just enough for her to lay me back on our bed and take top. She undoes my bra and she cups my breasts and she does that so…it’s that way only another woman gets. Her hands gently cup my breasts and cradles them in her hands taking their weight from me in this gentle loving touch.

How does something so simple as that feel so right and mean so much. The gentleness she has is erotic all on it’s own and the way her lips travel in the lightest of kisses over my nipples and around my areolas just that silky feeling of her silky super soft lips riding over each tiny little bump and nerve there makes them ache in the best way ever. I swear I can feel my breasts ache in time with my pulse and my nipples are so hard if she fucked me up against my window they’d cut the glass.

I cry out as she takes my nipple into her mouth and she makes my lady Jane squirt off a little of her love ink. Cass makes love to me with my breast and the occasional kiss to my lips so beautifully I’m writhing and panting and gripping the sheets.

I’m vocal too, but I honestly can’t remember the begging, loving, needy babbling she reduced me to.

Then comes out our toy, well our new toy it’s this double ended thing bent into a sort of U shaped I got in Vancouver and it was going to be a surprise and apparently she found it.

I gasp when it’s inside of me and she smiles when she’s on it too and then we’re kissing and pressed together the lube she used for it on me gets another application but to our breasts and that warming gel stuff makes our breast warm and happy and slippery and it’s hyper erotic as our breast and the sensitive flesh slithers and slides together in this amazing way…breast to breast is always great but it’s that and us rocking back and forth literally making love in that almost movie way when the guys is on his knees on the bed and holding his girl up…only it’s two women and we’re even more intertwined than that and our breasts and the fact our hands are touching and gliding over each other while we kiss, and kiss, and kiss…

I loved having sexy with Brandon, part of me is Het but I love being with Cass but this, this was like nothing the two of us have ever done. Have you ever just really, really held the eyes of someone you’re in love with while you making love, while they’re having an orgasm.

I’ve never had this with anyone before and I mean anyone. We actually only stop when we’re exhausted and fall to our sides panting, kissing and it takes nearly everything to just get the toy out of our bed and to fall into a post sexy afterglow coma looking into each other’s eyes until we slipped into sleep.

* Brandon’s part.

It was a hard thing to do really and at the same time I really wanted to do it. I had to do it.

I had to let Sam go.

I loved her, I still love her and honestly always will. Sam’s got her issues but when you get right down to who she is she’s really amazing. She’s been through so much, she’s lived with so much and when you get to be with her…and not the sex, just really be with her and Sam letting those walls down… She’s the most soulful girl I’ve ever met.

GG or TG it doesn’t matter just I know that there were times when I got to hold her that something knotted up tight inside unwound a little.

I’m glad I went into the house first and I got into the kitchen and let the heat steam my glasses up so they hide my tears. I slip into Sam’s little larder closet and pretend to be looking for stuff and try to get through that pain.

I love her.

But those walls she has, the defenses she has up.

They’re not there with Cass.

Ever since her last big freak out when I stopped her from killing herself and got shot it hasn’t been the same. I guess I sort of maybe knew back then.

And Cass, god I have never seen a woman look like that. I’m not talking about her being good looking either. But I was there even as Cass took care of Sam and her house and we started to become really tight as friends…I got to see this look there of Cass honestly to god falling head over heels in love with Sam.

I could see it you know it Cass’s eyes no matter how good she said she was with me being with Sam there was this look hiding in there and Ryan and her knew each other and things Cass herself and I talked about just…it just jelled one day in my head.

Cass wouldn’t ever say it or admit to it ever but there’s this part of her that was just too ready to take what she could get and be happy because it was a really good relationship. She had this voice in her head telling her that she wasn’t good enough for someone to love…but just not love but loved enough for someone to choose her.

But Cass was worth it. I’m not even with her and I can’t help but love her. We’ll always be friends but there’s this lover almost…but more than a sister or more than even a friend with us. I honestly really love the girl for whatever it is that we are.

And Sam, I could see Sam falling deeper and deeper in love with Cass. It was that Cass actually needed her, and Sam’s a nurse, she needs to be needed and they just fit each other so well I know others seen it too, you’d have to be blind not to.

I had to do this and get Sam out of that being loyal to me because she doesn’t want to hurt me and she was scared too. She’d been in a shitty same sex situation and it hurt her. She had this completely normal fear or denial about her sexuality. Looking back Sam has really only hooked up with other women. I was her first guy…I think… and I’m glad that It was a good experience.

I hope it was.

I’m not sure if we’ll ever be together again. I’m pretty free when it comes to being with kinds of people but really…I’m a one woman kind of guy. I can’t be with someone who really made a commitment to someone else…Both the girls deserve better than that, the deserve to have every bit of real together, real happiness they can get.

I’ve seen that before, I’ve seen it work.

I Love both of them so much that…when I see them looking the way they do to each other what kind of friend, lover or man would I be if I was in the way? If I never said something.

I move out to the living room my head cleared but heart still aching and I sit down and pick up my guitar and start playing just stuff at random at first and I’m trying to deal when Lacey looks at me. She’s Sam’s best friend.

“You okay?”

“No, yes…really not.”

“What happened?”

“Sam and I are done.”

“What?!”

“Lacey we both know that Sam’s head over heels in love with Cass.”

“I know she loves you too.”

“I know Lacey, and I Love her but there’s loving someone then there’s True Love. I’m not going to be there in the middle even though things were going great. Commitment’s commitment Lacey and they deserve the best there is…and that’s each other.”

“But, what about you?”

“What about me? I still love them, They want me to be the baby’s adopted father…and I will, I’ll love that child like my own.”

“Brandon…but what about you?”

“It’s okay Lacey, I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”

Of course the others heard all of our little talk and they’re quiet. I guess I mean what can you say right. Which of course why Ryan slipped off into the kitchen and with that Ryan only sense of timing break the mood up with.

“Who wants pie?”

I hear this sort of muffled squeal, then a sort of thump but a muted one and we’re all kind of quiet looking up at the ceiling when we hear a sexual cry make it’s way through the ceiling.

I look up.

“I think Sam does.”

up
152 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

*facepalms* Bailey, Bailey, Bailey...

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

*facepalms* Bailey, Bailey, Bailey... that was either the best timed joke or the worst timed joke. I'm not sure which!! :-p

A big 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' for Brandon. I feel really bad for him but really respect the dignity with which he accepts the situation. There is often a tendancy in story terms to 'kick to the kerb' the loser in any romantic triangle and I like that Brandon has remained in the story. His reading of Sam and Cass and why they need each other felt very real.

I'm also really glad he's going to be the adopted father still. It goes without saying that you write strong 3 dimensional female protagonists in your stories but you really do a great job in giving us strong 3 dimensional male characters like Brandon. He manages to express both strength and a softer side together really well, which isn't an easy thing to write.

(And I've just noticed reading this back that I really like saying 'really'!! Eeek!)

Thank you for another excellent chapter of this story.

 


"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Thanks Jemima, Brandon would certainly appreciate the support.

I agree that there's an awful lot of what would likely be good characters, good male characters kicked to the curb in these stories. I like writing for Brandon and a lot of the guys in the story. I see a fair amount of male characters kinda stomped on or berated for being male.

I'd like to think that Brandon actually represents one of the types of guys out there that make the cut to decent guy.

Thanks so much for reading Jemima, and sorry but I couldn't resist the joke.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

There are an awful lot of men out there that are like Brandon...

Andrea Lena's picture

...I'm sure many of us know them as close friends or brothers or sons or nephews? Maybe some fathers and uncles? And for some blessed folks here, a husband or fiance' or lover? And of course, a certain man of character who writes with the soul of a poet and the heart of a lover? Thank you, Bailey.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank You Sweet Lady:)

You made me blush and smile honey. And I agree, there are really tons of great guys out there and really they don't get enough page time really. I'll say this though there are those here that don't identify so they have a hard time writing them or there's even those here who've had encounters in their lives that almost re-define abuse so I wouldn't expect them to.

But I was raised by a good, good guy that left us far too soon. So I was really lucky there.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

He's doing the right thing

Hey there Bailey:

I don't know what I was thinking; how I could doubt you...

For quite a while, I'd been thinking that you've written yourself into a corner that you weren't going to be able to pull us out of. You made us fall in love with all three characters in this triangle... it seemed that no matter how you decided to resolve things, we were going to hate you for hurting one of our friends.

But not only have you resolved things, you've left us feeling like "the best thing" is happening for everyone. You've untied the Gordian knot, and you made it look easy!


The girl in me...
She's always there and she's really quite impressed!.

Thanks bunches Lora:)

The secret to getting out of a Gordian knot is yoga, lots and lots of yoga:) I write what I feel and how could anyone look themselves in the mirror and not step aside/guide their two loved ones to each other when they're falling deeper and deeper in love. I like the idea of three people in love but because people aren't triangles that equation doesn't work.
Eventually that true love need and the guilt of hurting whoever's sort of the 3rd wheel would tear things apart...and if it's years later with so many emotions involved and in this case a baby too.
That's not fair to any of them right?

Thanks for the great comment Lora:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

“I think Sam does."

A perfect way to resolve this situation. He loves them both too much to get between them, but he'll be there for them, both as the father of their baby and in any other way they need him. But can I hope we find a nice girl for him too?

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Don't get in their way!

Find a nice girl for Brandon? Shouldn't be too hard... I'm sure there are hundreds of users on this site that would knock each other over trying to be first to volunteer for that position!

I was thinking on this all day:)

Thank You Lora and Dorothy too for being the deciding factor.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thanks Dorothy:)

I think it was the right way to go. He just wouldn't be Brandon if he didn't step back when he saw them really falling for each other. Cass with that deep down hurt from never having a relationship that worked and thought she'd just have to settle. Sam with her hang up about having preference to girls over guys thinking to be more Het was to be more of a real girl. He's her lover but also her friend. He had to give her the push that she needed.

More on the girl? in my Blog:)
Thanks for still reading and commenting.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Sweet Love and some heartache...just like life

i always come away from your stories with a melted heart Bailey, and regardless, i know that Brandon will never be alone... he is too good a man for that to ever happen. There is real familial love between Sam, Cass and Brandon and i also know that Sam is too good a woman to ever be possessive of Brandon or ever coming between him and any future love he may have. and Cass wouldn't let Sam do that to anyone.

This is a beautiful Story Bailey,
Thank you,
Moon

Thank you so Much Diana:)

That's the thing about this story that I love. This is about real hearts, real kind of people and love and caring and self sacrifice. It's almost therapy to write this sometimes.
Thanks for the great soulful comment Moon:)
*Big Love You Hugs Sis:)*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I think Brandon is giving up too soon.

I agree, he needs to step back, but how far? And what if it turns out that it's Brandon's baby? Will that change things? Still plenty of questions here.

I honestly don't know where things will go from here, and I like that. It gives the story more realism. I'm anxiously waiting to see where things go from here.

I love all of the characters, and I hate to see Brandon hurting that way. He's such a good person!

Love ya!

Wren

I don't either except for the really broad strokes Wren:)

Brandon's not the baby's biological father but he's fully committed to be a Dad. He's just old enough that this is it, he's done with wandering the world. This is home and the girls are part of his family. The hurting parts of a story are needed though honey, it's like the cocoa being needed to make chocolate.

He'd really appreciate the care and concern though.
Love ya Back!
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Maybe Lacey has a friend

Maybe Lacey has a friend from her school days who'd be perfect for Brandon, or maybe he meets a nurse at the hospital while Sam's recovering?

Sad but good stuff, I have a feeling Cass will feel closer to Brandon for the sacrifice. Maybe Cass has a relative free.

Good stuff.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Brandon and Cass are close but this

is something entirely different. Lacey would be definitely looking to hook Brandon up but at the same time she was sort of rooting for Brandon and Cass. I'm playing still with the few ideas I might have.

Thanks for reading and commenting Lizzie.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

what can you say...

I'm happy for Sam and Cass but sorry Brandon did not work out too.
looking forward to what you have next.
thanks

Thanks Lonewolf:)

I've been coming up with a few things including a possible new character/love interest for Brandon. But this still won't change the story and the relationships in it.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I get that

there will always be love between the 3 of them

It worries me Bailey -

that Sam is still potentially unhealed mentally.

Sam had a very close relationship with Brandon when she ended up shooting him when she became unstable.

Could this happen with Cass?

Brandon has done the right thing for the Sam/Cass relationship, will this be the catalyst which cures Sam? I really am praying for it.

God help if anything happens to Cass or the baby, even Brandon.

This is such a deep relationship, I don't know where you get it from Bailey but you write like you have been there and back!

"Anybody want seconds on that pie". Excellent!

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.
'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

I'm not sure PTSD can be cured but...

the real stable relationship, the baby, her SRS and stuff with even getting back to work all will help. Bur Cass is going in this knowing about all of the issues and cops have PTSD stuff too.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Don't I wish...

Andrea Lena's picture

...as many of us know, it doesn't go away, but with time and help it gets better as memories become less threatening and urgent. This story keeps getting better and better, as well. Thank you, dear one!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you Sweet Jersey Girl:)

That's something I could wish for too. It wouldn't have to be even a quick fix just...I'd wish just can everyone just finally heal.

But everyone is fractured, life breaks us and puts us together differently. I guess when you look at it we're living mosaics. Everyone a unique piece of art.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers