FEMELLA AILUROS ARMATURA chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Femella Ailuros Armatura

by POLYROBOTICS1

Chapter Six

"Listen up, people. First the spinal cord, will be replace with a reinforced version. We will be doing a full internal replacement at the same time. What I mean; heart, lungs, both kidneys, liver, intestines, and spleen. Yes this is the works. Ribcage will be replace, same as before."

"Sir, will we be able to implement the my personal project?"

"Yes, you will. What is it?"

"Why all of these body hardening bones?"

"This particular model will be given to a mercenary, who has lost the use of their body. I would not normally sell the person on one of our sex models. This person has agreed to pay us, meaning the company, five million. Now on just one body, we will make almost pure profit. The mercenary could not modify this sale. So all that we will receive is the brain. Everything else will be left behind. The final model will not be war machine capable, but a reasonable facsimile of a highly athletic and human killing machine. Do you understand, good let us finish this design session.

*~*~*

"Cwen keeps calling, sir."

"Let her, down here I am GOD."

"Yes, Sir."

*~*~*

"Send this package out."

"Yes, Doctor."

"It is a true shame that this particular soldier is dead."

*~*~*

"Boss, the organ has arrive."

"Get busy then."

*~*~*

"Take down that plane."

*~*~*

"Child, stay here."

"O-kay."

*~*~*

The packing material unwraps a case that releases breathable liquid oxygen. Cold enough to put out the closer flames via high pressure release.

*~*~*

"The bathroom is this way."

*~*~*

"Senator, you are under arrest for trafficking in a transexual slave. Come with me. Personally I don't mind the fact that the person was enslave, but a sissy is what is going to get you killed."

*~*~*

*~*~*

BOOM

*~*~*

"Well the bruises are coming along nicely and you finally woke up from your fainting dear but can you tell me why you fainted?"

"L-l-l-looked in the mirror."

Any problems with editing and related subjects are mine. Email author by hotmail.

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think I need more

I'm a little unsure of what is happening here but it sounds interesting.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna