Sweet Dreams-23...Holy! F#*K, Did I just get A Life?

Printer-friendly version

Sweet Dreams-23...Holy! F#*K!, Did I just get A Life?

Chapter 23

I’m crying…

I’m crying and it doesn’t hurt, there’s none of that bastard Cliff shouting in my brain. It’s nothing even remotely close to anything bad. It’s good; it’s actually so good that it’s hitting me.

I’m sitting in this pile of comforters and quilts in the sunshine and I’m softly curled into the arms of the most perfect thing in my life. Alex…

And kissing.

It’s this soft sweet kissing and he’s holding me and he’s touching me all over, not that running his hands over me groping like stuff but just these gentle touches. My sides, my face, my arms and hips and even between kisses he’ll reach out and…and do things like run his finger over my cheek, or my lips or my eyebrows…and of course wiping my tears away.

I’ve never kissed like this before. I’ve never felt like this before and there’s so much just love there? I’ve never had this, never even dreamed of this being a possibility in my life.

My own hands are shaking y’know. I’m touching Alex because I can, because there’s somebody there to actually touch and …. You’d have to be in that place I was born in. That place where all you’ve ever known in being alone and hurting and somehow just not right to really get that even after the sex, after all the stuff we’ve already been through to have this. A moment, this afternoon like this, being just loved for a change…and being able to touch him. Just touch him…yeah I’m shaking a bit.

Who the hell wouldn’t?

I’m so falling into being Hunter, well the whole girl thing. I mean the way I’m feeling, the happy way my heart squeezes just right and there’s thing mix that’s stronger than any drug of this wanting to laugh, cry, shake my arms and squee…I’m just freaking out but it’s in the most incredible way.

It’s like I can’t express, really express the love I’m in and feeling and its turning into this energy in my body that’s…that’s…

Okay…

I think I’m having a lovegasm…warm and mushy and melty all mixed in with teenaged girl screaming at her favorite singer. Yeah, melting and vibrating at the same time.

I love it, I love him, I love the feeling of sunshine on my skin even through the windows.

It’s a really weird thing isn’t it that before Alex I never really felt the sun the way that you’re supposed to.

Alex get up and checks on the food while I watch him and he mixes stuff up with butter and flour for something for baking and he puts it into the fridge. Then he comes back to me and I can’t help but to sit up on my knees and meet his kisses and we sink back down to the floor and instead of sitting we end up lying on our sides in the blankets on the floor and we kiss and kiss and kiss.

I always had this thought that you fall in love based on sex and stuff but that’s not the way this is. Not for us. It’s this, I feel so good that it’s like I’m living in a dream. It feels like he’s using those kisses to suck the poison out of my life.

God I don’t know why he does this to me but he touches my non-existent chest and I feel things, It doesn’t take much for my nipples to react, I know that men react too but it just sort of makes me feel more girl like, more female and that’s really starting not to be a bad thing.

It does get my motor running though and soon I’m touching him and stoking his stuff and feeling him hardening over me isn’t terrifying anymore, it’s kind of exciting and gratifying that I do this for him. I kiss him a little more and soon we’re taking off our clothes and as soon as my top’s off Alex’s mouth finds my nipple first one then the other making me whine and try to push my non existent breasts at him.

The naughty boy had the lube in his pocket of his sweatpants. I’m more than good with not having to really stop.

It’s heavenly even the part when Alex is sliding into me and I’m being forced open so much by his size and it still kind of hurts at first but I’m starting to get used to him and there’s other things that I’m starting to love about it.

Like the body heat, I can feel the heat of Alex inside of me. The act of it and the closeness, and it does feel incredibly intimate now. It even get’s better when we get to where I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck and Alex makes love to me. I think I like face to face better, it feels better, god it feels really good and Hunter me is really bubbling up as we come together and he’s making love to me and he makes me cry out in a good way in a passionate way.

I cry out to him… “Alex…Alex…I’m gonna…”

And when it happens he pulls me up off the blankets and kisses my so passionately and those giant strong arms of his wrap around me and hold me to his body. I can feel his hot cream coating my insides and It takes me over this edge again and I shudder and my body does this involuntary clench around him and there’s this feeling of Alex so hard and huge inside of me that it makes me sob. “Oh god, oh god, of fuck…” and I’m washed away by this tide of pleasure that wells up from somewhere deep inside and it has me panting and feeling so warm and flushed.

He holds me for the longest time and there’s more kissing but these are those French kisses where his tongue is in my mouth and before all of this I would have said eeew to that even with a girl but there’s such a passionate flush of energy through me that I’m eagerly sucking on his tongue.

“I love you Hunter.”

“I Love you too Alex, god I’ve never been happier.”

“Me either, this, this is what I’ve wanted all my life.”

“All seventeen years of it.” I smile and kiss him and nibble actually on the side of his perfect jaw.

“I feel so much older than seventeen, I just felt tired and hurting so much before you Hunter.”

“I know what you mean, my life was an object lesson in the hell people could inflict on a kid. But with you…with you I feel safe, and loved…the safe’s a huge thing Alex.”

“I know, God Hunter I want to make it better. I want to make it up to you.”

“Alex you didn’t do any of it you shouldn’t have to make it up to me.”

“Hunter I love you so damned much I’m looking forward to learning that life doesn’t have to be this dark and depressing place. I’ve seen these looks of pure happy in you sometimes and god help me I want to see so much more of those.”

“God start so far handsome.”

He lays me down and we kiss some more until I feel him thickening again. “Roll over Hunter.” I look at him and he’s smiling but reaching for his backpack for school and takes out some lotion. It’s just stuff he has to keep his hands from getting all messed up from shop class and football. He rolls his eyes cutely. “Just roll over.” I roll over onto my stomach and he passed me the pillow off the couch. “Here get comfy.” I tuck it under my arms in sort of a hug and I feel him position himself and sink back into me.

I love the sigh that he makes as much as Alex being inside of me again. He stays inside of me and then I hear the lotion and he didn’t squirt it on me so he must be warming it with his hands and the he starts. I’m laying there like I’m ready to sleep while Alex is massaging me from my butt all over and up my back and my neck, my shoulders and the entire time he’s sliding just really slowly in and out of me in the slowest most sensual loving sex of my life. I’d fallen asleep if it wasn’t for the sex, the lovemaking. I watch the clock and he varies his speed and his tempo and he makes that slow massaging love to me for close to forty minutes getting me to that rushing swamping flood of pleasure and warmth and heat as I capture him inside me again and he fills me again.

No cries, no big grunting just all these soft breathy satisfied and loving it moans and whispers of sweet things to each other. I really don’t feel remotely boy like. He covers me after with the blankets and then kissing me he lifts me from the floor to the couch and he goes and cleans up and I’m sort of curled up and cuddled into the blankets all blissed out when he comes back and he made me a coffee.

I really love coffee and I really, really love it when he makes me a coffee.

And cooks, which is what he’s gone back to doing. The apartment is flooded with this smell of beef stew. I’ve never had beef stew before. I slip into the kitchen the blankets around me and put my cup into the sink. “I’m going to go and take another long bath and get cleaned up okay?”

He turns and kisses me, and hugs me in this making me feeling small and pretty and girly squeeze. “Okay hon, I’ll take my time with the rest of the stuff.” We kiss again and I’m pouring bubble bath into the water when it just kind of bubbles up in me.

“He just called me hon…”

I sink grate fully into the tub, I’ve already had a bath today but I just feel better and cleaner after sex when I’ve had a bath. I’ve already used my other things to clean the really messy stuff up first.

I’m feeling good, sore but actually not that sore but really good, I can’t really describe it other than languid?

I head into our room.

Hon, our room…god I’m smiling again.

I slip into just a soft silky pair of panties and a pair of yoga pants…god those things are so soft and light and comfortable and I put his jersey back on. I just swim in the thing and could use it for a dress if a really short one and I pad back out to the living room in my bare feet still just not really able to get this so good inside and out feeling out of my system.

I never thought, I never dreamed that I would ever have something like this.

I smile at Alex as he’s taking biscuits out of the oven and the place just blooms with that smell.

We take the food back to the living room and we put it all on the coffee table and we snuggle in together and we eat while watching TV. I think he really does love me because he gave me the remote.

I’ve never really had anything that’s been long simmered and slow cooked before in my life and it’s one of the best things that I’ve ever eaten before. We even feed each other every once in awhile. I even like all the veggies and stuff that he put into it. I’m not fussy not with I grew up with.

It turns out I actually don’t mind pepper when it comes out of a pepper mill. I finally get the big deal over melting butter and hot biscuits another first for me. I ate two bowls and three biscuits and a couple of the little potatoes in his.

We just stay snuggled and relaxed for a few hours and then we did up the dishes together and with Monday morning looming at us we went to bed about eight o’clock.

We didn’t go to sleep right away either, and we didn’t make love but we sorta did? I mean it’s weird for me to think about it this way like it’s making love but since when did making love have to be about the sex?

Nope Alex makes love to me by bringing his laptop to bed and setting it up to play a movie and he wraps his big arms around me and pulls me tight to him and we cuddle together as I watch Disney’s Beauty and The Beast for the first time in my life.

I cried a lot not just because of the movie but just this.

All of them were happy tears and in love tears and being loved tears that had me drifting off to sleep so safe.

Yay…………My Heart.

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awww it's about time

Awww it's about time something went right in Hunters life, sweet sweet chapter.

Thanks for sharing Bailey.

Hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

I'm glad that you liked it Lizzie:)

I wanted to finish off that Sunday with them just being them before launching into more. there are parts of this I really, really liked writing:)

Thank you for reading and commenting.
I hope you're feeling even better:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

OMGdds...Yay...My heart!

Wow oh wow oh wow! in just that moment... for that slice of time... Hunter and Alex had paradise... No bad stuff... No Cliff or Adam... wow
Thank you Brother...
Holds you...
Moon

Yay...........My Heart.

Was a good line to end the chapter off at with the whole movie scene being held in bed like that. I like her thinking that just that kind of stuff is making love but without the sex. No bad stuff no drama, just a nice way to finish off that Sunday before getting back to everything else.

You're welcome Moon:)
*Great Big HUGS*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I Think They're In Love

littlerocksilver's picture

The categories don't mention physical transition; however, Hunter is quite the young woman. We already know that. I'm sure that Alex can afford to pay for the medication and surgery if he wants to, and if that's what Hunter wants. It would be nice to know.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

In truth Hunter is still only 15 but she

bumped her age up with getting her ID reworked. She hasn't gone near the idea of transition yet in her head yet. That's just still sort of forming in her self identity and that identity is still fighting the ghosts that are in her head with everything that's happened.
Alex couldn't pay for the surgery, Alex hasn't got the funds but Adam does but that'd require him to know about Hunter not being a girl and outing her and Alex's relationship which might not go over to well.

Lots of stuff still here in this minefield.
Thanks for reading and the great comment Portia.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Alex might not, Adam does

Alex might not, Adam does but that level of information is too dangerous to bring up with him, I suspect April would be aproachable though, she did offer to help Hunter using her medical cover, she could probably keep it from Adam that way. Maybe Alex or Hunter could win the lottery although that could pose an issue if the step-shit recognised Hunters name changeroo.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Yep lots of complications there.

And part of it with Hunter is trust. Adam, hell not not at this point in time. April...the thing is she really, really likes April but what if she took a freak out once she knew? Oh sure she seems nice now but Hunters been through the whole friendly, loving stuff with her bio-mom until it'd eventually go south.

Still though it hasn't really gotten to where she's safe and stable enough yet for those thoughts to get through the layers of damage.

Thanks for this Lizzie:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

",,,before Alex, I never really felt the sun..."

Wow. Such a powerful way to describe it! It's great that they're both so happy-but we all know that this is the calm before the storm. Still, I think they've earned that little slice of heaven.

I can't wait to see what happewns next!

Wren

We all have that Just...going through the motions...

thing to survive right. Time goes by and their just days and nights but then something happens, someone happens and suddenly it's not daytime anymore but it's sunny out and you're finally aware of it. I'm not sure if there's going to be a storm but just some choppy weather that's real life. I mean for those who've never had it that's scary and daunting stuff too.

Thanks for the great comments Wren you're such a sweet girl:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I've had a few days like that.

a few and they've always been sort of sink into your heart kind of thing. There's going to be some been done and want to do stuff in this story for me. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the moment along with me LoneWolf:)

*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Right then nothing, it was perfect.

But Hunter's very little experience with the happy stuff so perfect is really basic stuff to her.
Thanks so much for reading and enjoying this Lexa:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hey Bailey!!!!

Andrea Lena's picture

What a tale of joy...lovely girl and boy...
Blessing us today...grand in ever way
Will wonders ever cease

What a lovely tale...blessing without fail
hearts are filled with love like sunshine from above
a story filled with peace

Hunter and her beau...coming now to know
What a blessed pair finding every where
their love has come to grow

What a special bond as each one grows fond
Loving more today than ever they could say
as they find their hearts increase

What a blessed song...now it won't be long
Tale that is such fun...two becoming one
as wonders now increase
Tale with hope and love...blessings from above
as their hearts increase!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

OH Wow...Andrea, this was wonderful and beautiful.

But just for a moment seeing these lyrics I thought "Wait is this Jem?" I loved this every single word and if I ever get stuck on this story I'll come here first. Darn't it...(sniffle) you made me tears up:)

Happy tears though.
What A warm sweet Jersey GIRL you are:)
Thank, you, thank you, thank you.
*HUGE HUGS*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Bailey you are just wonderful!

I know I seldom comment because I'm generally not logged in when I read but I just have to say: your work is wonderful. When you haven't posted something, I'm almost hungry... waiting for the next glimpse of your characters' worlds. I love all your characters, though Jem, Hunter and Wren most especially.

So.... Belated, infrequent but heart-felt THANK YOU!

-- Mischief

This was pretty wonderful to get Mischief:)

It's always great to here a great heart-felt comment like this and they're really important to my writing process. I get such a lift writing wise from them and great ideas too either directly from you all or from something we've said.

*Very Well deserved Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Yay.... One of My Favourite Stories

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Thank you, thank you, thank you Bailey for this chapter. Far to often love making is seen as a euphemism for sex with someone you love. It is of course that but it's also soooooooooooo much more than that as well and you described it beautifully. To be honest, change the movie for Princess Bride and I have been lucky enough to have been in Hunter's shoes once or twice before. :-)

As for Hunter, it's about time after all the crap in her life she caught a break.

*big hugs*

 


"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Thanks Jemima that's something we get to have once

In awhile if we're lucky but we're kind of also really lucky to have gotten to know the difference. Hunter is just getting these this and I love the chance to write some of the things I've been through and some of the things I've always wanted to do.

It's always nice to catch a break.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"Yay…………My Heart."

my heart too, just reading this. Can I be a bit jealous of her, though?

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Sure Honey you go right ahead:)

Though right now she'd wish her good luck for everyone:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

After being treated less than a dog

Jamie Lee's picture

For as long as Hunter remembers she was treated less than a dog. Now, after rescued from something less than a pound, Hunter has experienced what she considers love from her rescuer.

Might they need to be careful in that neither has had the experience from anyone in the form they needed. Might Hunter latched onto Alex because he rescued her from such filth and because of how he's treated her, provided for her?

Might Alex latched onto Hunter because she was there when he relived the night his mom died? Never blowing it off as him being weak for reacting to the fear, sadness, and depression of that experience?

How can they both know love when it was never given freely to them? Perhaps they can because neither has tried to use the other for anything other than fill the void each has lived with for far too long.

Perhaps the love they believe in is simply being there when needed by the other, unconditionally. And because their broken parts fit together to complete the other.

Others have feelings too.

jelous of Hunter?

I would want no part of the life she had previous to Alex, Her suffering has given her a wisdom that few could match.

These are just

so sweet, and so wonderful, and I'm just terrified waiting for the other shoe to drop.