The Christmas Ditz

Printer-friendly version

The Christmas Ditz

santaDitz.jpg

Warning Child Abuse part of the back story.

They had just clocked out, and Korou was careful too make sure no one noticed as he used Gabe's card – he had just worked a double shift. The first shift clocked on his time card, and the second on Gabe's. As he left the warehouse the rest of the guys, Glenn asked,“Hey Korou(Ko-ro-oo), Come Drinking with us?” Korou was worn out and too embarrassed, to say he was down to his last five dollars.

Glenn and Jerry were usually nice enough to buy for him, but Rich and Mort would tease him about being a girl, as usual, because of his height(five foot three inches) and long hair(cost too much to get it cut.). Since he was really bushed from the 18 hours of work, “I would like too but have to take care of some Christmas shopping.” he begged off. “Well Good luck with that not many places still open on Christmas Eve.” Jerry replied. Rich and Mort ragged on him, “The present your boyfriend wants is the one you can give him on your knees Kora.” Glenn rebuked them, “That's over the line guys it's Christmas Eve after all.” as he banged their heads together. “OW, okay sorry Koru.” they said as they rubbed their heads.

The group headed off towards The Tamarack, as Korou turned, and headed home. Walking through Fashion Island, he looked through the windows of all the closed shops. He stopped in front of Trina Turks Formal Dress Shop(Trina had been in a few movies but preferred Designing dresses) a beautiful Gown having caught his eye. The tired boy could not help but picture his Mother, Aoi(A-o-e) Satomi who'd been a rising Actress, in the gown wishing she was still alive. Korou wept as he remembered mysterious circumstances of her death five years ago. His “Grandfather” Sato Nibishi had always been abusive during the five years he had been there prior to Aoi's death, You have to be strong as a Nibishi stop your crying boy”. On the day she died Sato burned every letter, and memento Korou had ever received from her, going on to beat him as he ordered his grandson to forget Aoi, he was Nibishi now, the Heir to Nibishi Corp. “You need to forget that tramp. That Satomi scum will only drag you down.” Korou had been beaten to unconsciousness for not being strong enough to stop crying. He had been sore for weeks afterward.

Korou had been living with his Grandfather ever since his Son who had Fathered Korou had died in a car crash. Even though Aoi had been raising him alone as she had never married Korou's father. It had been hard to get sitters when she started getting bigger roles, as well as her modeling work and it had forced her into leaving him with his Grandfather who hadn't even been interested in him until his own son's death. Aoi worked as an Age-mo(exclusive model)for Koakuma Ageha a gyaru(girly-glam style) fashion andlifestyle magazineto supplement her so-far not very lucrative acting income. Using the excuse of 'Tradition' Sato refused to let her even visit her son. Only the thought that Korou was safe and being taken care of helped her deal with the loss. Aoi looked forward to the day when she was making enough from her acting so that she could bring Korou back home, and she had just landed a staring role, because of her Glam Girl Personality she had become famous for. Two days after the announcement of her new role she was found dead of a drug overdose. Those that new Aoi were shocked as she was not a drug user but the official report said it was an apparent suicide via drug overdose.

Korou stood there, a small smile returning to his face as he thought how he had escaped from his Grandfather's grasp during their trip to California. They had been on a tour at Knott's Berry Farm and his Grandfather had fallen asleep from the heat and droning Tour Guide. He had hidden in the back of a pick-up truck that had a tarp tied over the bed. He had been discovered by Shibon when she got home and went to get her book bag out. Korou had told her about his life and showed her his bruises. Shibon had talked her parents into allowing Korou to rent the room above the garage for half what they normally asked for. That was just over a year ago, now Korou's money which he had saved every bit he could for the last four years he lived with his 'Grandfather' was gone. Shibon's parents were moving in February to a smaller house as Shibon had gotten married in September. Sadly the jobs he was able to get were very low paying because he had no legal status in the US. He had been looking for a place to stay, but had not been able to find anything he could afford yet. His thoughts are interrupted when a object bounced off his head stunning him.

Korou looked around and found a fancy round medallion that had a green tree with blinking ornaments on it. It seemed like it would be a very expensive piece. He looked around for where it might have come from, but didn't see anyone above or around him, so he put it in his pocket and decided he would drop it off at the mall lost and found in the morning. He mused about his Mother in the Pink Gown he had just seen.

Once Korou got to his room he made some tea, and the one small splurge, a Christmas cake he made from his Mother's recipe. His Grandfather had missed a couple of items and Korou treasured them. The other was a pink and sliver bracelet he wore when he was here in his room. He rolled out his futon and set his tea and snack on the table near his futon. When A beautiful blond haired woman in a small, I mean really small, red Santa outfit that came past her hips barely covering her panties, the red top stretched to bursting by her large breasts, the fur fringe just above them a white fur button right between them, with opera length red gloves, red boots with fur white fur fringe, topped off with a Santa hat pinned to her long blonde hair. She yelled “I AM SANTA! Totally! Now, like, Where is my NECKLACE?”

Korou was literally bowled over, barely saving his tea from spilling all over himself. His piece of cake some how stayed on the plate as it flew over to the other side of the room landing like it had been placed there. More confused than angry he rolled over and asked, “You're Who?” and then “Your What?” It was very strange. Korou had only seen Santa pictured as an old, fat bearded man in a red fur fringed suit, but this beautiful woman in red was saying she was Santa, though she looked more like his sexy helper. But that didn't really matter as he finally comprehended what she said. The medallion popped into his head immediately, so he took it from his pocket and said, “Is this it?, I looked around for who may have dropped it, but didn't see anyone when it hit me on the head,” as he handed it over.

Oh Thank you, man, I was goin' to be in bitchin' trouble. I never would have,you know, been able to complete my um, rounds without it.” “I really like, need to stop dropping it.” Santa moved closer and hugged him thinking, 'Such a bitchin dude, I shall give that dude what he totally desires.'
[
A little note about this Santa she was the Ditziest of them all and most her gifts were considered joke gifts.] The infatuated boy asked, “So Santa I've no milk or cookies, but I do have some tea and some home made Christmas cake. Would you Care for some?” Santa squealed, and bounced a bit her breasts continuing to move even after she stopped, they almost popped out,“Are you serious? Cake, that would be totally bitchin. I am so tired of all those dried out cookies and thuh warm milk is ya know, like, like so totally groady.” They enjoyed the Cake and tea together having a few laughs over some of the things that people had left for Santa too eat, “It's really gnarly when they like, leave carrots or celery for my Reindeer 'Hail to The King Baby' or Elvis for short, we share that grub.”

Santa grabbed Korou's hand, pulled it to her breast(well right between them and as big as they are can not help but touch both of them.) With one hand keeping his hand in her cleavage and her other hand on the medallion, she searched his last happy memories and the first thing she found was the scene of him looking at the Gorgeous gown in the Store window. Unfortunately she interpreted it in her unique way, “For your honesty and kindness, oh, baby, I, mostly, Santa Claus grant you like, a special boon on this Christmas Day.”and kissed him on his forehead.

Korou fell over asleep dreaming of his Mother Aoi. Things he'd never heard about before. Seeing all the roles she had, from bit parts, to featured player roles. Korou saw so many things in the dream, a beautiful home, clothes, and even the people she starred with in several movies. There were things that happened in the dream he was sure his mother had never done. Korou was especially disturbed by the way she treated people that worked with her , he wept thinking 'That’s not right, my Mother would never be like that.' Darkness over took him.

{+}{+}{+}{+}

AoiOnBed.jpg

Korou was roused from his deep sleep by a voice saying, “Miss Aoi, your guests will be here soon, time for Miss Aoi to get up.“ Though he normally would of preferred to turn over and go back to sleep, he began wondering, who this Miss Aoi was, as that was his Mothers name as well. Curiously, he opened his eyes and saw a cute girl in a maids outfit looking down at him. The unknown girl reached out and gently shook him, “Miss Aoi time to get up please.” That should of put him on edge. He normally would have been worried about how and why this person was in his room, but he wasn't. Everything seemed normal, until the, cough-cough, poor boy's body shook abnormally. His chest seemed to move like jello. It didn't feel right, and the hand on his leg, both were soft, silky and his... um hers! Korou screamed “Ahhhhhhhh....” then stopped, as the girlish shriek coming out of him scared him even more. Sitting up and looking down the body he saw as so amazing in a black zippered soft cotton teddy that was mostly unzipped it felt so nice against his, er her skin. Well the little it covered which was not much even though the breasts were huge the were mostly revealed. With gray ballet boots on her feet that came to mid-thigh. Long auburn hair framed his face, and everything felt so sensual.

'”Ryoko?' mumbled Korou, and he discovered that somehow he knew that the maids name was Ryoko and that she'd worked for her for three years. 'Her?' he thought. In his mind, he thought he heard a crack. In order to keep his sanity, he decided this had to be part of a dream. Ryoko helped him, er her out of her almost indecent sleep wear and into a pink and silver mini dress with crinolines that was cut just as deep as her sleepwear had been, and when she stood the skirt just barely reached mid thigh and a very itty bitty pink thong 'G-String' came a thought that was identifying it. It felt snug against his, oh nooooo her um... stop just let it go hard enough that these breasts move like jello with even the slightest movement. The mind teased the boy G cup girl, Korou screamed inside his head. 'STOP IT'. Ryoko had no clue this was going on as she dressed her Mistress, she filled her in on the party details, “The Caterer is here, with all the food you requested, Arms up please Miss Aoi.” as she pulled the dress over my head and arms. “Though he is complaining, I am sure Miss Aoi can handle him. The saki and wines are in carafes be warmed or allowed to breathe as need be. There are 4 servers, and the Sushi Chef.” “Thank you Ryoko,” He unzipped the gray boots on his...her feet 'why am I wearing ballet boots(Fetish Wear!, how can anyone walk in them) too bed' everything was so confusing, Korou saw a mirror and stood to go look at the reflection closer, while Ryoko went into a closet. The gender-bent Korou stood up, but the pain from her calves and feet was too much and he sat back down on the bed. The boy was losing and she realized she was not quite the image of her Mother, but rather what she would like like if she had been born female. Ryoko returned with a pair of Pink boots with a ballet toe and a seven or eight inch spike heel. They had silver eyelets and laces that were over the knee. Ryoko, the maid, remarked, “Oh Miss Aoi you should not have taken your sleeping boots off. You will never be ready to walk in these monstrosities for the amount of time the film shooting will require.” Korou answered, “they um ...looked too hard to walk in.”

PinkGlamBBh.jpgRyoko harrumphed, kneeling to help her mistress put on her footwear. “Your Kidding right”, she asked. The Maid shook her head, “Now Miss Aoi, you told me you needed to wear these in preparation of your next role in the new Motion Picture you are going to be in .” Korou paused, head tilted cutely over to the side, as the information on the role and the movie flooded his brain and it seems she had been able to walk around in these ballet boots pretty well as long as she sat down every three to four hours. “There you go Miss Aoi all set.” By the time he'd come back to the moving dream they were laced tightly all the way to her thighs leaving about four inches of her firm golden thighs showing. He looked down to see the boots laced up to his... Um her thighs. He thought, 'What a weird Dream and it feels so real.' “G-cup girl with a long nude scene in your next Movie' the mind teased. Korou cried 'it's all real!' She wanted to run but realized this was her life. So she stood up and found how surprisingly easy it was to walk in them. with each step she seemed to jiggle in so many ways her breasts especially, but it felt so delicious. Korou proceeded to the door, with Ryoko right behind her. Korou was stunned by the sight of his Mother reflected in the mirror on the door, “Thank you Ryoko, for helping me get dressed you did a wonderful job.”

“Miss Aoi are you feeling alright? I still need to apply your make-up and arrange your hair, we still have a little time before they arrive.” Korou mumbled, “I would feel bad if I were not there to greet them. But if you think we have time to.” Korou was not thrilled about the makeup and having her hair styled but was more stressed about meeting the guests. Ryoko was wondering what was wrong with her Mistress, she had never been this nice before, “Miss Aoi looks very nice in her braids and fresh face, but everyone expects Miss Aoi in her glamorous style.” the Maid was confused but happy that her boss seemed to be so much nicer today - maybe she had the Christmas spirit in her finally. As Ryoko led Aoi to the vanity more information flooded Korou's mind: Ryoko is Married with a 3 year old Daughter and lives in the Servants house with her Mother and Father. Korou thought it was strange that other than Ryoko she knew none of Ryoko's family names.

“Ryoko how is your Family and do you have anything planned for today?” Korou questioned nicely while sitting down. Ryoko looked at her boss, and felt her forehead to check if she had a fever. Ryoko timidly replied “They are going to eat later and save some KFC and a Christmas cake. After which they will open gifts and I will open mine when I get home after your guests Leave.” Korou felt bad that she was keeping Ryoko from celebrating with her family. She drifted off as she saw bits of arguments with Ryoko all about wanting time off to spend with her family. Korou was jolted back to the “dream”, as Ryoko tapped her shoulder “All done Miss Aoi.” Korou looked in the Mirror and was amazed at the difference -her hair dark amber hung in long curls with glitter in it. Her make- up was pink blush bright pink lips with silver eye shadow, and her lashes looked as if they were false so long and black the black eye liner making her eyes look so big and wide. She looked just like the first picture his mother had sent after she started modeling Korou gasped, “WOW, um Ryoko you made me look even more beautiful then I could imagine. After we get Downstairs please go get changed and bring your family back for the Party.”

Now Ryoko was sure that her boss was sick, since she had always complained about Ryoko's Family taking up so much room in the servants quarters, “Miss Aoi, I think you should go lay down while I call for your Doctor you must be feeling very ill.” Korou blinked “I am fine a little nervous about meeting the guests, but I really am fine, and it would make me very happy if you would bring your Family to the party Ryoko.” Ryoko blinked and decided not too argue after all this good fortune might not last. “Yes Miss Aoi as you wish,” she said with a bow. The maid smiled up at her before finishing, ”and Thank you.” The door bell rang, “Well Ryoko will you be kind enough to make sure I get downstairs safely? The stairsmay be a little tricky while wearing these boots.”

Korou was amazed at how well she moved in the crazy boots. Her body wiggling and jiggling with each step the sensuous feel of the satin lining of the dress against her skin. She felt so wonderful and was glowing by the time she reached the bottom of the stairs. As Aoi started to the door, her mind saw the direction for the nude scene from the script, Fade in Int-Luxurious Bathroom camera angle through the door-Lila Reid(the Part she has) facing the shower, as she drops her dress, steps out of the pool of her dress, turns at the waist towards the bathroom door with her arm across her breasts as she turns her head to look directly out the bathroom door- Lila-Kata get the Black Beauty Prepared, The Green Hornet Fly’s again they never should have killed cousin Brett. Lila steps into the shower, steam rising, shower door slides shut . Silhouette behind frosted glass, Fade to Black. The voice of the mind said, 'Well you were worried about walking in the boots, getting your make-up done and meeting the people so I gave you something else to worry about.' Aoi smiled thoughtfully 'Thank you, um me.' She saw the beautiful dining room with a 30 foot tabled covered with so many different trays of food. The bell rang again she moved to the door, as she opened the door his, well her mind filled with the info of who she saw on the steps. She Greeted Roger Daller her agent and his wife Dalia “Oh Roger and Dalia so good of you too come.” Now it was Roger's turn to be shocked remembering Aoi's orders 'If you do not come and bring that Diamond Necklace I showed you I will find a new Agent and tell press you were stealing from me.” Aoi had a shock as well as the truth of his arrival came to her. “Roger, please keep that gift and give it to one that is worthy,” Nodding to Dalia, “I am sure Dalia will love it.” “As for My gift,' Aoi thought for a moment, before finishing with a lovely smile, “your presence for as long as you wish to stay.”

Four more arrived just behind Roger: Ken and Birba, Randal and Trina. Aoi saw that Randal was Grimacing. The woman that was once Korou saw that Trina was not invited even though she was Randal’s wife, because they had competed for the same role once and Trina had won. Aoi laughed as she remembered where this Journey began in front of 'Trina's Dress Shop'. She decided it was time to let go of the grudge, she greeted her first, “Trina welcome to my home.” as she hugged and kissed her on the cheek. Aoi turned to Birba in the same manner “Good to see you Birba I wish you had brought your Children, Though I guess that is my fault. She hugged and Kissed Randal and Ken saying “Welcome Randal and Ken.” All of them were amazed at the greeting they had received. It probably helped she was wearing an Original 'Trina' Glam-Girl Dress. Randal and Ken started to hand her the gifts she had asked for from them, she knew it was more expensive jewelry. Raising her hands, she stopped them from giving their gifts, saying, “Please save those gifts for your wives, the only gifts I am taking today are the friendships you bring to me”.

The Last of her original invited guests came up the stairs to the entrance of the Mansion Rae, Ray, Chuck, Maddie, Jeffery and Fiona -none of whom looked very happy to be there , but each received a hug, a kiss and a greeting that sent them on to the Party room more than a little confused. Aoi followed them in, as she was closing the Door she saw Ryoko and her Family walking up in traditional Kimonos. The boy was just a memory now as the two became one, Aoi's heart loved Ryoko and her family. She greeted them all with each getting hugs and kisses and little Ami she scooped up “Such a darling little girl and so very pretty like her mother.” Ami grabbed her hand and said “Lets go in pretty lady , Momma was wrong you're not a witch.” and they laughed and giggled as they walked into the dining room.

. “Friends, thank you for being here, though I know most of you would rather be anywhere else. I am sure there are family or other friends you would like to visit with. I have not been very nice to those here, at best I have been a spoiled brat, a real witch, I ask only one thing and that is that you all be happy. I would be grateful if you would invite your families and friends to join us here, and if they do not wish to come here, I understand and hope that you and your friends would find it in their hearts to share New Years with me here.”
Miss Aoi's Guests were stunned and wondering if she was drugged, or been hit on the head. Korou, well Aoi saw the look on their faces. “I have received a wonderful gift of the true spirit of Christmas. I wish to share that spirit that has filled me with you.” She wondered if this dream would end but prayed it would not as she said a silent thank you to her Santa. Several people left but they were all from couples and their Wife or husband had remained so that was a good sign. Aoi noticed Ryoko was walking around with a tray of sushi,and went over to her. “Ryoko you need to give me that tray and go sit and have fun with your Family. I do not want to see you at work for two Weeks.” Ryoko looked a little distraught as Miss Aoi had never paid for time off, Aoi noticed the look, “Oh and you will start your paid vacation with double your old salary. Also your father and mother will get paid for their hard work in the garden I really have noticed the difference and I know they made it so beautiful.” Ryoko stood their her eyes streaming tears, so very stunned her Mistress giving her a raise, paid vacation and paying her Mother and Father, as well as taking over the serving of the sushi, “Thank you Miss Aoi.” she bowed and went back to her family.

The door bell rang once more as she finished serving the last of the requested sushi that had been on the tray. Aoi went to the door, opening it found Roger, Ken, Trina, Rae, and Chuck with their children, Parents and a few friends. “Come in please Thank you for making this holiday so joyous with your presence. Rae's Parents had seen this woman bring their daughter to tears many times at get togethers that she invited her self too, Rae's father Tim whispered to Rae, “Alien Pod person or just a good whack on the head?” Rae shushed. “Dad Sh, Miss Satomi is being really nice, do not upset her.” Aoi Laughed as she heard this, “Yes the Pod People got me and whacked me over the head, please come in.” Giggling as she shut the door.

Aoi stood in the doorway of the Dining room watching the people laugh and enjoy the food and drink. She remembered all the different prototypes that had been sent her by toy companies, upstairs she went fast as she could. Aoi Satomi dolls, and loads of pink glamourized plush animals. Hmm, Chucks daughter was about her size, though about an e-cup so she would not show quite as much cleavage. Poor Charlotte, Charli, Chuck had called her wearing those baggy clothes. Then she grabbed an Armani dress, she had never had a chance to wear, and some matching heels. She made a stop at her desk opened the floor safe but there was not enough there to reimburse those that had bought the expensive Jewelry 'Guess I'll have to do that later. Aoi headed back down with her four bags of toys and the dress slung over her shoulder.

Look what Santa Brought for the children, I'll make sure the adults get something soon. She passed out the dolls and plush animals to the smaller children. “And for Charli, Really Chuck, This Armani dress and Jimmy Choo pumps.: Charli started jumping up and down “Oh Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....” Chuck came over placed a hand on her shoulder “Charlotte I think she gets that your thankful.” Aoi went to Ryoko, bowing in front of her “Humbly I ask if Miss Ryoko would do this one a favor and help Charlotte get dressed in her gift along with any accessories and makeup.” Ryoko just smiled broader and hugged her friend Aoi,
“Yes I shall for my Friend Aoi.”

As Ryoko led Charlotte upstairs Chuck asked “You sure about the shoes those are a pair of your favorites?” The new woman laughed, “I found out earlier there is no going back from these boots by the time I am able to walk and stand in them for 20 hours a day, it will be all I can wear for shoes and that means having house slippers just like them. The pain I felt when I tried to walk barefoot this morning was excruciating. Also it is kind of nice not being the shortest person in the room.” Charlotte came back downstairs, “Chuck I would really like to have Charlotte work with me on the new Glam-Girl Magazine we are about to Launch She has been hidden under those baggy clothes for too long.” Chuck smiled”Well I have never seen her happier, but I have to talk it over with my wife and Charli, Charlotte that is. Some how I have a feeling you will have a new protégé.” The laughed together, hugged and Chuck went over to Ginger, his Wife, then they pulled Charlotte away from her admirers to discuss her possible new career.

Aoi Satomi smiled as the party continued her new friends stopping by were she had perched on a sofa in the corner to get off her toes for awhile and she she hugged herself saying good bye to Korou as she realized this was her wonderful life.

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Christmas Ditz

INDEED! LOL! :)

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh to be a Glam Girl too!

Hi Hun and Merry Christmas! What a lovely wish Korou got now he/she can live her life as a Glam star and be nicer to people than her own mothr had been. Lucky girl!

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Nikki Thong

"Be loving, forgiving, open, happy, sharing, thoughtful, musical, cry a little everyday, but for goodness sakes be honest with yourself!"
"Satin makes me sooooo happy! Giggles!"

Scrooge Lives!

I guess that's one way to reform someone's character.

Makes me wonder if Aoi was always like that before she died and just didn't have to opportunity to show it before she got her break. And there's also the question as to how she died. Accident? Suicide? Murder?

Or are you suggesting that she found the conditions for taking the starring role so onerous that she did commit suicide in Kouru's real world, and in this worldline where she survived, it hardened her so much that she'd turned into this avaricious person that Kouru had to reform?

Anyway, nice job. Thanks for posting.

Eric

Just a side that

Korou never got too see. It was Aoi's way of trying to get her son back even though she had already lost that chance. Then Korou because of the way he was treated made the changes needed to Right the life and make His Mothers life and his worth living.

Again I am too sneaky for my own good, I seem to leave out too much sometimes

Thank You all for your Comments Goddess Bless you all every one of usDesHS.jpg

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree