Driven

Printer-friendly version

Driven

By

Julie O

For TC, waking up dressed up as a woman in a seedy hotel was just the beginning of the journey.


Edited

By

Itinerant



Chapter 1

TC slowly came to and tried to figure out what was going on. The young man's mind was foggy, and as he sat up on the bed he slowly cleared the cobwebs out of his head.

As the mental fog lifted, he quickly realized that things weren't getting any better. He looked around the unfamiliar room and it hit him that he was in a cheap motel room. He was shocked to see that he wasn't alone in the room as a young woman was staring back at him. Then it hit him that he was seeing his own reflection in the mirror and he was the girl.

On unsteady legs, he stood up and began to take in his new wardrobe. He was wearing a short denim skirt, high heels, and a tight, low-cut pink t-shirt. His face was made up heavily, giving him both a very feminine and sexy appearance. His long brown hair was now styled in large flowing curls.

His nails were now long and covered with bright red polish. Additionally he was now wearing several rings, bracelets, a gold necklace, and he now had large hoop earrings.

In addition to looking very feminine, he also noticed that he appeared much younger. He had just turned 24, but he realized that he now looked barely twenty, if that.

TC tried to comprehend how this could have happened. He looked around the room for some clue of where he was and why this had been done to him. He saw a purse and a backpack lying on the bed. He quickly grabbed the purse and dumped out the contents on the bed.

Besides makeup, there was a cheap wallet that held roughly $100 dollars. TC looked through it, hoping he would find his driver license or credit card, but they were not there. In fact, there was no identification at all.

He then looked through the backpack. It was packed with women's clothes and toiletries. After a quick inspection of the clothes, he saw that they were all new; some still had the price tags on them, and he also deduced that they would fit him.

TC then saw a phone book by the phone. He saw that it was for Northern New Jersey. He peeked out the window of the motel and could see that it was located next to a truck stop. In the distance, he could see a major highway, and he suspected it was the Jersey Turnpike. So at least he had an idea where he was, but he still had no idea of what was going on.

TC sat down on the bed and tried to figure out what the hell had happened. With great difficulty he began to remember what had happened. He recalled that he had spent the past week at the Jersey Shore before heading back to college and his first year of graduate school. He then remembered leaving the rented beach house late at night to avoid traffic and then it hit him that his car had broken down.

It came back to him that he was on a deserted road in the Pinelands and that his cell phone couldn't get a connection as he was in a dead zone. After waiting thirty minutes without seeing another car, he decided to head down the road, as he remembered there was a gas station a few miles away.

TC rubbed his brow as he tried to recall what happened next, but for some reason, he was having a hard time remembering. He did remember that he kept trying his cell phone without success. It then came to him that a middle aged man in a large sedan had stopped and offered to give him a ride. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the man's name. While he couldn't recall it, he could picture the man's face quite clearly.

The man had a very weathered look, with deep wrinkles and gray hair. TC recalled that he thought the man looked a little like the man in those beer commercials, "the most interesting man in the world", except this man seemed very haggard.

He remembered that the man said he would take him to a gas station, but then he did something unexpected. TC then remembered the man poked him with something sharp and that he then passed out. He looked down at his arm, and he could see a small scar, as if from the tip of a knife blade.

He wondered what sort of sick bastard would abduct and then dress a guy up as a chick. It then hit him that the man might be coming back. He quickly got up and checked the door. It was locked, and just to make sure, TC closed the deadbolt and placed the chair to block the door.

TC wondered why the man had done this to him, and then it then hit him -- the man might have already sexually abused him. He hurried into the bathroom and lifted his skirt. Underneath it he was wearing pink lace panties. He slipped them down and inspected his body. He was shocked to see that his pubic hair was now trimmed to look like that of woman. The small triangular shaped patch of hair made his cock look smaller. He then sat down on the toilet and examined his cock. At first everything seemed fine, but then he noticed a scab under the base of his penis. It was small and circular in shape. What confused him was that the scab appeared to several days old.

'What the hell did you do to me?', he thought.

Other than the fact that his body was now entirely smooth and hairless from the head down, nothing else seemed out of place. He did notice that the breast pads that were in his bra were very high quality.

TC went back out to the bedroom and turned on the TV. The room was too quiet and it was creeping him out. He needed to figure out what to do next.

It was then that the late night news came on. TC froze when he heard the anchorman give the date. It was three days since his car had broken down.

He flipped to other channels, and they also confirmed the same date.

He was starting to wonder what he would do next, when he heard someone knock on the door.

TC froze for a moment, before getting up and looking through the peephole.

He could see a Hispanic man standing outside the room.

"Yes?" asked TC.

"Um, I have a message for you," said the man. "I work here at the hotel, and I was asked to deliver it to you."

TC could see that the man was wearing a name tag with what looked like the logo of the motel on it.

"Can you just slip it under the door, please?" asked TC as the last thing he needed was for someone to see him right now.

"I was told to give it to you personally. I also have to tell you some things in person," said the man. "My name is Tony, and I'm the night manager here."

Against his best thoughts, TC unlocked the door and let Tony inside.

Tony entered the room and smiled at TC, as he closed the door behind him. He then handed TC an envelope.

"I was told to give you this," said Tony. "I also want to let you know that the room has been paid for through the next three days by your, um friend."

TC nodded as he looked at the envelope.

"When did my friend leave?" asked TC.

"This afternoon," replied Tony.

TC nodded again, so the man who had done this to him had left recently.

"Honey, I don't pry into the business of my customers, and you're free to stay here, but we can't have you bringing in your ... um, clients, here, is that clear?" he asked.

TC lifted his head and looked at Tony.

"I'm not a hooker," replied TC, even though he realized that he looked like one.

Tony shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey, I'm not judging you or anything, babe. I like girls like you, but we've had some issues with the cops in the past, and I don't want to lose my job," he replied as a large grin appeared on his face. "But for someone as hot as you, it might be worth it."

TC immediately noticed that Tony was running his eyes down his feminine body. At first TC was disgusted, but then a strange sensation began to grow in his body; he was quickly becoming aroused by the idea that Tony wanted him.

"You're very nice," said Tony as he licked his lips.

"Thank you," replied TC automatically.

TC was shocked by his reply. His next reaction was even more shocking; he ran his tongue seductively over his lips as he stared back at Tony.

Tony nodded and pulled two twenties out of his wallet.

"What will this get me?" he asked as he moved closer.

He then slipped the bills down TC's top.

TC knew he should have been horrified and put up a fight, but instead he just smiled back as a strange feeling overcame him. Suddenly the only thing on his mind was having sex with Tony.

"Sit down on the bed and you'll see," replied TC sweetly.

TC was horrified by his reply, but he was unable to resist these new urges.

Tony grinned and sat down the edge of the bed. He then undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his semi-erect cock.

"You like?" he asked.

TC instinctively licked his lips as he dropped down to his knees.

"Hot t-girls like you know how to make a man feel good, don't you?" asked Tony

TC nodded as he began to lick and kiss Tony's cock.

"Yeah, baby, that feels good," said Tony.

TC knew he should have been disgusted by what he was doing, but a craving had taken over, and he now acted on instinct. He wanted Tony's cock badly and he quickly went to work.

"Yeah, that's right bitch, take it deep," moaned Tony.

TC was shocked by how natural his actions now felt. It was as if he had done this many times. He soon had Tony's cock deep in his mouth and was now sucking it hard.

Tony moaned as TC's head began to bob up and down on his cock. The girl was obviously a real pro as his cock was now rock hard. He couldn't remember the last time that a girl like this got him as hard so quickly.

TC worked the cock faster and faster. In his muddled brain, he knew what was about to happen and instead of being disgusted, he hungered for what was coming.

"Oh, shit ... I'm cumming," moaned Tony.

TC's mouth was soon filled with Tony's cum, and she eagerly devoured it all. Tony fell back on the bed, as she sucked him dry.

"Damn, bitch, you're good," he moaned.

"The best," she blurted out without thinking.



Chapter 2

After Tony left, TC locked the door and thought about what had just happened. The whole act had been so pleasurable. He should have been disgusted by what he had just done, but instead all he felt was a glowing sense of satisfaction.

He then remembered the envelope. TC sat up and opened it up. Inside was a hand written note.

"I would like to apologize for what I have done to you. I must assure you that it was an accident and that I meant you no harm. But mishap or not, the fact is that the life you have known is over. You are about to undergo both a physical and mental transformation. In fact, you may already have noticed some changes. I'm sorry that I cannot be there to help you adjust, but I can't. I have my own issues to deal with. I recommend that you forget your old life, as it is over, and move on. You will soon understand what I am talking about. If you desire to speak to me in person, you can contact me at Pete's; it's a bar in Los Angeles. The address is listed below. Ask for Harris."

TC reread the letter several times. The words began to sink in ... the life he had known was over. He then thought about what he had done with Tony.

"Shit," he muttered.

TC carefully slipped the letter into the purse. He felt very tired and decided that he would decide what his next action would be in the morning. He then undressed and removed his makeup before he slipped under the sheets.



Chapter 3

TC woke up the next morning and stumbled into the bathroom. He had slept very soundly and was having difficultly in waking up.

Barely awake, he sat down on the toilet and relieved himself. It wasn't until he stood up that he noticed the changes.

He looked down at his chest and saw that his nipples were now much larger. Additionally, they were darker in color. He reached up and touched them and confirmed that this wasn't his imagination.

He then realized that, in addition to his nipples, his chest was slightly larger.

"Shit, I'm growing tits!" he gasped.

The sound of his voice shocked him as it was slightly higher in pitch.

A quick inspection of his body showed that changes were occurring over his entire body. As he had noticed the previous night, he looked younger.

His body was changed, and he wondered if it was just the start. He immediately noticed that his hips now seemed slightly larger and his waist noticeably thinner. Not that he had ever been very muscular, but now his whole body seemed softer. Additionally, he no longer had any facial hair.

He sat down on the toilet and tried to grasp what was happening. People didn't just change genders, yet what other explanation was there?

TC sat there for several minutes trying to figure out what to do. He then remembered the letter. He would have to get to LA, but how? He only had $140 and that wouldn't even pay for a bus ticket. He had to come up with more money.

He then remembered that he had the room for a few more days, which would give him time to think things out.



Chapter 4

After a shower, TC dressed in one of the outfits. All the clothing was revealing and suggestive, so he settled on the same outfit she had worn when he woke up. He wondered why the man hadn't bought him some more respectable clothing.

To his amazement, he found that he could actually apply makeup and not look ridiculous. When he finished, he was quite pleased by how good he looked. Still he was shocked by the reflection of a sexy young woman staring back at him. He barely recognized himself, and then it then hit him -- in order to survive, he would have to adapt to a female persona. Even if he bought some male clothes, he would still look very feminine. He would have to make his way to LA as a girl. The revealing clothes would definitely make it easier to get the attention of the drivers. The idea of using his body to get rides both frightened and aroused him.

He couldn't think of a decent female name and decided to stick with TC. As a guy, it was short for Thomas Christopher. He would think of appropriate female names later. He also decided that he would need to think of himself as a girl, at least until he got to LA.

So, I'm now TC, and I'm a girl, she thought. She knew that this trip would be dangerous, but it had to be done. There might be a way this transformation could be reversed.

There was a small diner across the parking lot, and she walked over to it to get something to eat.

She felt the eyes of several of the men lock onto her, as she walked in and sat down at the counter. At first she was worried that they knew her real gender, but then it hit her -- they were checking her out. While part of her was shocked by this revelation, another side of her was not only pleased but was aroused, and she began to wonder if she would eventually lose all control.

Even though she hadn't eaten in days, she was not very hungry. After looking at the menu for a while, she decided to order a BLT and a Coke to go.

Back in her room, she began to eat the sandwich. But after a few bites, she was overcome by nausea and had to rush to the bathroom. She hunched over the toilet and began to throw up. As soon as she finished, she felt better.

This keeps getting weirder by the minute, she thought. Thankfully she was able to drink her soda without problem. She looked at the rest of the sandwich and felt a wave of nausea. Even the idea of eating solid food made her sick.

She sat on the bed and began to do something that she hadn't done since she was little -- she began to cry.



Chapter 5

Two more times she attempted to eat and both times she immediately became sick. Yes, she could drink fluids, but she doubted that she last long on just coffee, water and sodas. The only good thing was that she didn't feel hunger. And the only time she was sick was right after she ate.

Later that day she began to feel hungry, and at the same time she felt a strong craving. It was the same sensation that she had felt the previous night just before she sucked Tony's cock. At first the feeling was controllable, but with each passing hour, the desire grew stronger.

Deep down inside, she instinctively knew what she had to do, and she cursed the bastard who had done this to her. She swore that she would get back at him, if it was the last thing she ever did.

Finally she decided to see to her hunger, before the sensation grew too strong and she lost all control. She went into the bathroom and reapplied her makeup, making it heavier and sexier. Next she checked her outfit and decided that she didn't need to change. It was obvious what she was looking for, and she knew that it wouldn't take long to get it.

She then picked up the phone and called the front desk.

Chapter 6

As before, Tony paid her, even though she would have done it for free. As soon as he came, she felt a sense of relief as she devoured his seed. At least she wouldn't be hungry, but at the same time she felt a growing rage against the person who had changed her. Was she even human anymore?

After Tony left, she felt a repeat of the fatigue she had felt the previous time. And after washing up and undressing, she wondered how different she would look when she awoke.

When she awoke the next morning, she immediately checked her body. She stared at herself, shaking her head as she took in the changes. She was definitely developing breasts. Yes, they were small, but they now stood out. She had no idea of their size, but she could cup them with her hands and tell that they were real. As she pictured her mother and aunts, she wondered if she too would have large breasts.

The rest of her body had also changed. She now looked like a teenage girl. It was bad enough that she was turning into a woman, but getting younger would make her life even more difficult. Inside, TC knew she would have to get to LA as soon as possible. Going home to her family was out of the question -- at least until she could find a cure for whatever was happening to her.

TC felt a wave of anger and sadness over the fact that she couldn't see his family. It was just another incentive to get to LA and be changed back.

Even though she had been on his own since he had graduated high school, she loved his parents and his younger brother and sister. They lived in the suburbs outside Wilmington Delaware, and TC attended college at Rutgers. She often went home for long weekends, but for now she couldn't do that, at least not until she returned to normal.

Due to her lack of funds, the obvious choice for transportation was to hitchhike. But now she looked like a teenage runaway. While she was sure that her new appearance would make getting rides...and meals easier, it also put her at risk. What if someone attacked her? She also had to worry that they would discover that she still had a penis. She was sure that would get her beaten up or worse. Then it hit her on what to do.

She then took a long shower, dressed and packed up her things. It was time to hit the road and to find the son-of-a-bitch that had ruined her life.

Chapter 7

After making a quick stop in the store, she began to troll for a ride. It took her a less than fifteen minutes; in fact it had been too easy, and she had her choice of destinations. She decided against accepting a ride the whole way with one driver. It was too risky that he would discover what she was. Instead she left the truck stop in an eighteen-wheeler, sitting next to a driver named Mack, who was driving to Chicago.

Mack was pleasant enough. He was in his mid-thirties, with long reddish blonde hair. He also didn't ask a lot of questions about why she wanted a ride. He accepted the story that TC had told him that she was heading out to Chicago to see her boyfriend. She really didn't care if he believed it or not, just as long as he got her closer to LA.

Three hours into the drive, he looked over at her and smiled.

"So, tell me the truth, why you heading to Chicago?" he asked. "And don't tell you have a boyfriend there. I'm not going to turn you in or anything like that, I just like to know about my riders."

TC smiled sweetly back at him.

"Okay, I had a fight with my mom, and I'm going out there to live with my aunt," she replied.

He nodded.

"I thought so. And what's your real age, I know you ain't twenty," he said with a chuckle.

"I'm eighteen," she lied.

"Though so," he said. "I'm just glad you're older than sixteen. I don't deal in jail-bait."

TC nodded. She knew that she looked young, but not that young.

"So, when do you plan on making your payment for the trip?" he asked. "Sorry if that seems rather crass, but there's no sense in beating around the bush."

"Whenever you're ready," she replied as she licked her lips. "But just so you know, I can only do oral right now."

"Why's that?" he asked.

TC could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"That time of the month," she replied.

"Oh, I see. Well, I love getting a good blowjob," he stated.

"Well, you're not going to get just a good blowjob," she countered. "You're going to get a great blowjob."

He glanced over at her and grinned.

"Damn, where have you been my whole life," he replied with a loud laugh.



Chapter 8

Mack pulled the truck off at the next rest area, and they climbed into the back of his cab.

TC noticed how easy it was to get Mack to do what she wanted, and she wondered if this was one of the side effects of her transformation.

The cramped space made it difficult for her to get into position, but soon she had her lips wrapped around his cock. TC noticed that her sense of disgust with what she was doing was diminishing and feeling more natural. She also noticed how she was also becoming aroused. Her nipples grew hard and pressed tightly against the material of her bra.

Thankfully, it didn't take Mack long until he came. TC eagerly drank up every drop of his seed, leaving the truck driver exhausted.

"Damn ...that was great," he sighed.

"Thanks," she replied.

"I mean it; that was the best that I've ever had," he continued.

TC felt slightly embarrassed by his compliments, but at the same time, she also felt a sense of pride in her new found talents and this scared her. Was she turning into a total slut, and was there a limit of how far she would go?

He handed her a bottle of water which she gratefully took. The water was very refreshing.

"Well, I better get back on schedule," said Mack as he zipped up his pants.

TC left out a large yawn.

"You can crash back here, if you'd like," said Mack.

"Thanks," she replied.

Mack started to say something, but stopped, and he left without a word.

TC made herself comfortable. She thought about the living nightmare her life had become, and she felt her rage begin to glow again. How could someone do this to another human being? She couldn't fathom why someone would inflict this sort of humiliating pain on another. The gender change was bad enough, but to be transformed into a slut was insulting and horrifying. When the urge to have sex arose, there was nothing she could do to resist it. As she drifted off to sleep, she thought about how she would confront the man who had ruined her life.



Chapter 9

When she awoke, she was immediately aware of discomfort in her chest. She sat up and lifted her top to see that her breasts had grown much larger. She removed the breast pads, but her bra was still tight. She figured that she would have to ditch it when the next growth spurt occurred.

TC then inspected the rest of her body. The most noticeable change was that her cock was now much smaller. It was less than half the size that it had been before, and she wondered if the transformation would make her a complete female. In a way, that would make her life simpler. Being transgendered created all kinds of complications, and if she was to seen as a woman, she might as well be whole. She then wondered if she did change completely, would she be able to get pregnant? She shook her head as to dismiss these ideas. There was no guarantee that she would have to stay this way. Soon she would be in LA, and she would confront the person who had done this to her.

She climbed up into the cab and smiled at Mack.

"So, where are we?" she asked.

"On I-80 near Toledo, you've been asleep for a long time," he said. "You okay?"

TC nodded.

"Yes, I've just been running on adrenalin the past few days," she replied.

"I know all about that," he said. "Um, I do have some bad news, I got a call from my dispatcher, and I have to change my route.

"Really?" she asked.

He nodded.

"I'm being sent down south to Nashville, after I change loads in Toledo. Picking up riders is against company policy, so I'll drop you off before I get there you shouldn't have any problems catching a ride west," he said.

"Okay," she replied.

"I feel sorry about this," he continued. "I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can tell that you're dealing with some heavy shit. You don't have to tell me about it, but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking about you."

"Thanks," she replied as a genuine smile appeared on her face.

"How you fixed for cash?" he asked.

"I have a little," she replied. "If I had more I wouldn't be hitching rides."

He nodded as he reached up into his shirt pocket and handed her some money.

"It's not much, but it should help," he said. "And don't say you can't take it; you need it more than I do."

TC took the money and then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you ... you have no idea how much this means to me," she said as she wiped away the tears from her eyes.



Chapter 10

TC sat in the diner, next to the motel, nursing a mug of coffee and seething in silence. The motel manager had refused to give her a room, stating that, if she didn't leave, he would call the cops. He said that he didn't need a piece of jail-bait runaway piece of ass hanging out at his motel. She just wanted a room so she could take a shower and get some sleep. The shower was more important than sleep. However she didn't argue and she walked away.

She debated looking for another ride and was about to leave when a man slowly walked past her booth.

He was in his mid-forties, slightly overweight, and judging by the way he was dressed, he was a truck driver.

As he walked past, he grinned at her; as he did, she felt the familiar sensation of hunger.

He sat down at the counter and turned and smiled at her.

What the hell, she thought, and she winked back.

Ten minutes later she was going down on him in the hotel room that he had paid for. He didn't pay her, but the use of the shower more than made up for this.

After a long shower, TC realized that she would soon need some new clothes. Her bras no longer fit her, and her tops now looked as it they were painted on her shapely body. Her nipples stood out through the thin material. She decided that she would have to get a new wardrobe before continuing on her journey.

Fortunately there was a K-Mart a short distance from the truck stop. The cheap prices allowed her to pick out several outfits, along with some fresh panties and a few new bras. She also bought a denim jacket. The bad thing was this shopping trip almost depleted her limited funds. She cursed the man who had changed her. It was bad enough that he had turned her into a whore, but why couldn't he have left her with more money?

She sighed as she headed back to the truck stop and hopefully another ride.



Chapter 11

A day later, TC found herself at roadside rest area just outside of Kansas City looking for a ride. The good thing was that her physical changes appeared to be slowing down. Her bra size, according to the bra she had bought, was 38-DD; thankfully they hadn't gotten any bigger since her last meal. Her hips were also larger, as was her butt. She had to admit that she had a very shapely body.

What worried her was that her penis was continuing to shrink. While she feared someone finding out her real gender, she also didn't want to lose her cock. It was the last vestige of her old life, when she had been a male graduate student with a bright future; now she was TC, teenage runaway and slut. Harris would pay for this, if it was the last thing she did. It was the only thing that was keeping her going. The thought of revenge was what was keeping her sane.

The pickings were slim at the rest area. She wandered over to the diner, but seeing two state troopers sitting at the counter, she decided to wait outside.

"Hiya Missy," greeted a man from a camper, parked in front of the diner.

TC instinctively smiled back.

The man appeared to be in late forties or early fifties. He was thin with a receding hairline and thick black framed glasses. There was something creepy about him, but TC decided that beggars can't be choosers, a ride was a ride and she was also getting hungry.

"You looking for a ride?" he asked cheerfully.

"Depends, which way are you headed?" she asked.

"Due west to Colorado," he replied.

TC smiled back.

"Cool," she replied as she walked closer to the camper.

He leaned over and opened the passenger side door and TC got in.

"I'm John," he greeted as he expended his hand.

TC nodded as she told him her name.

"Cute," he replied as he started up the engine and pulled out. "You know that I expect payment for the ride."

"Of course," replied TC.

What difference did it make now? She was a slut now, giving sex away for a ride. All that mattered was getting to LA and facing that bastard Harris.

Chapter 12

That night John pulled the camper into a rest area and motioned for TC to join him in the back. She was growing used to the routine of trading sex for a ride. At first, everything went as it had with the others, with her giving John oral sex.

"That was wonderful," he said. "I knew you were talented when I picked you up."

"Thanks," she replied.

John got up and headed over to the small fridge and got two bottles of water. He then walked over to TC and held out a bottle. When she reached for it he grabbed her and threw her on the ground. He caught her by surprise and before she knew it her hands were cuffed behind her back and a ball gag was inserted into mouth.

"Sorry about that, but I wasn't sure you would cooperate," he said and began to pull her skirt and panties off. "Well, well, what do we have here?"

TC didn't struggle, as she knew it was pointless.

"Damn, it's a good thing I like t-girls," he said as he began to fondle her cock. "Are your titties real?"

He then pulled out a knife and cut her top open.

"Damn, they are!" he exclaimed as he reached down and grabbed them. "Well, we're going to have a wonderful time."



Chapter 13

TC found herself propped up, lying face down on the bed of the camper. Her legs had been pulled apart and tied to the camper walls. The cuffs had been removed and her arms were tied down in front of her.

"I know that a slut like you would probable just give it up, but I prefer it this way," he said as he began to rub lubricant against her ass. "I love fucking a hot ass, and if you're half as good a fuck as you are a cocksucker, then I won't be disappointed. Don't worry about us being interrupted, I have used this spot many times and have never been caught."

TC braced herself for what was about to come next.

"Now, I don't mean to put any pressure on you, but if you don't perform to my standards, things will get ugly for you," he whispered into her ear. "I like my victims to struggle. If you don't, I know ways to make you react."

TC nodded.

"Good bitch," he replied as he began to press his cock between her legs.

TC attempted to fight back as he entered her, and as expected it just made him more excited. She played along, knowing that she had no choice, but she would bide her time and wait for a chance to escape.

The sensation of being fucked wasn't as bad as she as thought it would be. Yes, it was degrading to be tied down and raped, but at least there was no pain. She just focused on surviving, knowing she had to get through this in order to complete her quest.



Chapter 14

John fucked her several times over the next day; with each time, he got more aggressive and abusive. He would abuse her and then go back to driving, careful not to stay in one place very long.

TC knew they were moving west, but she had lost all track of their location. She just gritted her teach and waited for an opportunity to escape.

John parked the camper and headed back to continue his abuse of her. The girl was very docile and obedient, just as he had expected. He had done this so many times and had seen the same reaction from his victims. While the time was never consistent, they always gave in. He suspected that they hoped that it would make life easier for them and that they wouldn't get hurt.

TC could see that it was now dark outside, and she figured that they would be there for a while.

"I knew I picked a winner when I saw you," he said as he sat next to her drinking a beer.

He had just finished fucking her again.

TC just nodded.

"Now, I'm going to untie you so you clean yourself up. Be a good girl and don't try anything stupid," he warned.

TC nodded submissively, as he began to undo the ropes that had held her in place for the past several hours. She offered no resistance as he freed her, acting as if her will was broken.

"Okay my pet, you may get up and use the bathroom. Just remember there's no way out, unless you get past me, and we know that's not going to happen," he stated. "You're a little girl and I'm much stronger than you. I will also enjoy beating you if you try to escape. Do you understand?"

TC nodded and walked to the small bathroom.

John was very pleased with his latest catch. He had been abducting and abusing teens for years. His tastes were varied and his victims were male, female and transgendered; it really didn't matter to him, as long he could dominate and abuse them. He never worried about being caught, as they were usually runaways and very unlikely to go to the police.

It was over six years ago that he had started his hunting expeditions. At first he just abducted and sexually abused his victims, usually letting them go after just a few hours. But then he started to keep them longer, sometimes for several days.

However, his taste for abuse continued to grow. At first he would just beat them, but that was not enough. He could still remember the thrill he got when he tortured and killed his first victim. The rush was exquisite. From that point, there was no turning back. Over the past few years, he had killed eighteen victims and buried their bodies off one of the many back roads he was familiar with. The thrill he got when he saw then give up their last breath was intoxicating and very addicting. He could close his eyes and picture how TC would look as he killed her.

He opened another beer, as he thought about TC. She was so docile that he decided that he would keep her for a few more days. He would have loved to keep her longer, but he didn't want to risk getting caught. He then began to think about how good it had felt to fuck her tight ass, and his cock began to get erect again.

If he hadn't been so lost in his thoughts, he might have heard TC sneak up on him. By the time he became aware of her, it was too late; he turned to face her just before the large pipe wrench, which he stored in the bathroom, struck the side of his head, knocking him out cold.



Chapter 15

When he came to, he was lying on the bed, hogtied with the same rope he'd used on so many victims; it was impossible to move. He tried to speak, but he found that she had gagged him with the same ball gag that he had used on her. The side of his head was throbbing, even though it felt as if it was bandaged.

TC was now cleaned up, dressed and sitting next to him. It was obvious that he had been unconscious for a while.

"You're lucky I didn't hit you harder," she sneered. "I almost killed you. After seeing what's in this camper, maybe I should have."

He tried to sit up, but the ropes prevented it. He looked over at his captor and gasped, as he realized what she was looking at. It was his trophy album.

TC began to page through the large photo album.

"You sick fuck. I should have killed you," she said as she looked at the album.

The photo album contained picture of his many victims. He was stunned that she had it; it was usually hidden carefully under the bed. The photos showed his victims tied up and being abused. A few even showed the bodies of the ones he had killed. In several of the photos, he was posing the deceased as if they were hunting trophies.

"This is disgusting," she said as she violently slammed the album closed.

The sound caused John to jump, and he felt sick.

TC then unfolded a large map. It had routes highlighted and was marked with circles.

"What's this? Is this where you picked up your victims? Are these where you hide their bodies?" she asked.

John just shook his head, as he wondered what she would do next. If she found the album and the map, she might have found other things. He then looked up, and his worst fears were confirmed.

She placed a storage box on the bed. It contained some of the personal belongings of his victims. There were wallets, watches, bracelets and pieces of jewelry. He knew it was risky to keep mementos, but he never thought he would be caught.

"I bet the police will be interested in seeing these things," said TC.

John shook his head and tried to plead for her to let him go.

"Oh, lookie what else I found," she announced as she held up his handgun. It was a Beretta 9mm.

"Were you planning on using this on me?" she asked as she examined the handgun.

John eyes opened wide as he was worried that the teen would shoot him by accident. He tried unsuccessfully to pull away.

TC held the gun in her hands and examined it. The weapon was very similar to the one her father had taught her to shoot back when she had been in high school. She ejected the clip and checked the number of rounds before putting back in.

She then chambered a round, letting the slide slam forward. In the small camper, the sound was deafening.

John jumped when he heard the sound, and for the first time in his life, he felt real fear. He then felt a warm sensation between his legs.

TC saw his reaction and laughed.

"Did you just pee yourself? Gross! Yes, I know how to use this, and don't worry -- I have no intention of shooting you; that would be too easy and too quick a punishment. You need to suffer for what you have done, and the families of your victims need closure," she replied as she removed the clip and cleared the round from the chamber. "See, I know how to use this, and I can hit what I aim at."

She then placed the loose round back in the clip. Next she placed the clip back in the gun without chambering a round, and then she got up and placed the gun in her backpack.

"Oh, I also found something else under your bed," she said as she held up a thick wad of money. "I will be taking this too, as I figure you owe me for what you did to me ... and for me not killing you. Do you agree?"

John nodded. The stack contained almost three thousand dollars.

"I'm glad you agree," she replied as she positioned the photo album and box of souvenirs by the door. She also laid out the map. "There, there's no way the police can miss this."

He watched, as she got up and grabbed her bag.

"I'm leaving now. Don't worry, I will let the police know where you are," she said as she left. "I already checked out the area. You picked a nice place to stop; we're right off I-70, and from the map by the restrooms, I saw that there's a Colorado State Patrol station just up the road. I doubt it will take them very long to get here."

John tried to get free, but the rope was too tight. A sense of dread began to fill his body, and he began to sob uncontrollably.

TC heard his whimpering, but she felt no pity for him. He was a monster and deserved his fate. She stepped out of the camper, and she then wandered over to the bathrooms and began looking for a ride.

Within twenty minutes, she had a new ride with a truck driver named Paul. She did ask if he could wait a minutes until after she used the restroom. He readily agreed, as he couldn't believe his good luck to get such a hot hitchhiker.

TC ducked into the restroom, and using John's cell phone, she called the police to report John. She gave the dispatcher a description of the camper and its exact location. She also told them what was inside the camper.

The first officers were just arriving as Paul's eighteen-wheeler was heading down out on the interstate.

"Wow, I wonder what's up?" he asked. "It looks like they're heading into the rest area."

TC shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no idea," she replied innocently.



Chapter 16

Paul dropped her off just outside Denver. This time she was able to get a hotel room without any questions.

She immediately took a long hot bath to cleanse her body of John's abuse. TC soaked in the steamy water for over an hour, draining the tub down and refilling it several times.

Afterwards, she watched the local news. One of the top stories was about John's arrest. She felt a sense of satisfaction, as the police mentioned the mystery person who turned him in. At least some good had come out of her transformation. The police spokesman also mentioned that John was refusing to speak to the police.

TC then turned her attention to the rest of her journey. Without ID she couldn't fly, but she suspected that she should be able to buy a bus ticket. She was tired of selling her body for rides. Yes, she knew she still needed to feed, but she was slowly learning to control her urges.

Her body was almost completely female. Her cock was now just a nub that was disappearing into the slit that forming between her legs. She knew that this would eventually become her vagina. The realization that she would soon be completely female seemed strangely anticlimactic.

She still held out hope that Harris could change her back. If he didn't, she now had the means to end his life.

She knew that, unlike John, law enforcement would be useless against Harris. There were no laws against forcibly changing a man into a woman. Even if there were, the last thing she wanted was to be publicly outed. She knew she would be seen as a freak.

TC then decided that she needed to make a couple of purchases before she left for LA. She was tired of not knowing what was going on in the world.



Chapter 17

TC played with her new iPad, as the bus headed through Utah. She read the news about John's arrest and how the police were questioning him about many missing teens. The police were also using the map to try and locate the bodies of missing teens. At least those families would soon have closure, she thought.

Next she shifted to her own disappearance. After a few minutes of searching, she found an article. The New Jersey State Police suspected that "he" had wandered off the road, looking for help, and had gotten lost in the Pinelands.

She wondered how she would explain what happened to her family, assuming that she could be changed back. TC then thought about the possibility that she would be stuck like this forever. She knew she could adjust to life as a woman; in many ways she had already accepted that she was female. What scared and angered her was that she would be cut off from her family. At first she began to cry, but her anger took over and she focused her rage towards Harris. She then searched for Pete's the bar in LA. While it didn't have a website, there were reviews of the place. It was described as "just above a dive" by one person. She did find its location and found that it would be easy to get to. It was less than a mile from the bus station.

Now all she had to do was count down the hours until she reached LA and her confrontation with Harris.



Chapter 18

The final part of her transformation occurred somewhere on I-15 just outside of Barstow. She had gotten up to use the rest room and discovered that her cock was gone. Her old life was now completely over, unless he could change her back. However, TC suspected that this was unlikely.

At the bus station in LA, she felt a sensation that she hadn't felt in days. She was walking past a small diner when she caught a whiff of bacon cooking. The aroma caught her attention, and she suddenly felt very hungry. She immediately headed inside and sat at the counter.

She picked up the menu and realized that everything looked good. She ordered scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, wheat toast and a cup of coffee.

Carefully she took her first bite of bacon. She closed her eyes and let out a moan of pleasure as she swallowed the bite.

"Oh, that is good," she said aloud.

"I'm glad to hear that," said the waitress cheerfully.

TC opened her eyes and smiled back.

"Let me know if you need anything else honey," said the waitress.

TC nodded as she ate her breakfast. She savored every bite and felt like shouting for joy, as she realized she could eat real food again.

After finishing off the bacon and eggs in record time, she ordered a short stack of pancakes and a side of bacon too.

The waitress just smiled back as she watched TC eat the pancakes.

"Can I get you something else?" asked the waitress, who was a short, peasant-looking Mexican-American woman.

TC shook her head.

"No offense, honey, but I've never seen a young girl like you put away so much food in such a short period of time," said the waitress.

"I was on a liquids-only diet for the past week," replied TC as she read the waitress's nametag. "The food was excellent, Rita."

"I'm pleased to hear that. I was on one of those diets one time; it was awful," replied Rita.

TC smiled back, as she looked at the clock on the wall. It was too early to go to Pete's and she didn't want to hang out around it.

"Um, is there a safe and clean hotel nearby? I have some time to kill," she asked.

Rita nodded and motioned TC to follow her to an empty booth.

"Honey, are you a runaway?" asked Rita. "Don't worry; I'm not going to turn you in or anything like that."

TC nodded.

"Let me guess: you came out here seeking fame and fortune," continued Rita. "'cause if you, did you should just get back on one of those buses and head home. You're a very beautiful girl and that could get you into trouble out here."

"I came out here looking for someone," replied TC coolly.

"Really?" asked Rita.

"I have no intention of staying out here, after I find him," continued TC.

It then hit her that she had no plans for her life after she found the bastard who had ruined her life.

"Did this guy get you in trouble?" asked Rita in a concerned tone.

TC nodded.

"I just want answers," said TC.

"And then what will you do?" asked Rita.

"Depends on the answers," replied TC.

Rita nodded as she studied TC. The young girl was very pretty, but her eyes told a different story. All Rita could see was rage.

"Honey, let it go; you can't keep all that hate inside you," said Rita.

"I know, but the hate kept me going. You have no idea what I have gone through to get out here," replied TC softly.

"Okay. There's a hotel two blocks up the street. The manager is my cousin. I will call and let him know you're coming," said Rita.

TC smiled back.

"Thank you Rita."

Rita nodded.

"Just promise me you won't do something stupid, okay?"

TC nodded and gave Rita a hug.



Chapter 19

TC caught a cab to Pete's that night.

She was dressed in jeans, a red top and her denim jacket. Her hair and makeup was done as conservatively as she could manage. The last thing she wanted was to attract undue attention right now.

Even with her shapely body, she knew that she looked very young, and it would be difficult to get into the bar.

She had the cab drop her off a block away from the bar. As she approached the bar, she saw a large Latino standing by the bar's front door. He waved her away, as she walked towards the entrance.

"Honey, don't even bother showing me your fake ID; I can tell from here you're underage," he stated.

"I need to see Harris," she replied.

The man cocked his head.

"Say that again," he said.

He was stunned by her reply as only a handful of people would dare refer to the owner of the bar by just his last name. Even the local criminals called him Mister Harris.

"Are you hard of hearing? I need to see Harris," she repeated. "This is the only Pete's in LA, and that's where he hangs out, right?"

"Wait out here," he said as he ducked inside.

He was back in a minute.

"Where are you from?" he asked.

"Jersey," she replied impatiently.

The man nodded and motioned her inside.

The bar was as she had expected. It was dark and dingy and appeared to cater only to locals.

"You can sit over there," said the bouncer. "He'll be here soon."

TC sat down in the booth as she looked around the bar. There were half a dozen patrons in the place, and they paid her little attention.

The bartender asked her if she wanted a soda. TC nodded, and he brought her over a Coke.

As he walked away, she got the strange feeling that everyone there knew why she was there. As she drank her soda, she touched her bag and felt the Beretta that she had placed inside. She hoped that she didn't have to use it.

Ten minutes later, the bouncer walked over to her booth.

"Follow me," he ordered.

TC got up and followed the large man. He led her to an office that was located in the back of the bar.

"He's inside, waiting for you," said the bouncer.

TC didn't bother to knock; she just opened the door and walked inside.

Chapter 20

She was shocked, when saw the man sitting behind the desk. He looked like a much younger version of the man who had picked her up back in Jersey.

"I'm glad to see you made it here in one piece," he greeted her. "Please sit down; I'm sure you have questions.

TC did as he asked.

Harris no longer looked like a worn-out middle-aged man. He now looked to be in his late twenties. He was quite handsome. His hair was now dark brown instead of the gray she remembered.

"You turned out nice," he stated cheerfully.

"So you knew this would happen?" she demanded.

He nodded. "Of course! I'm very pleased you came out very nice. Oh, what happened to you wit wasn't intentional. I didn't plan to change you; it was an accident," he replied.

"And that's supposed to make it better?" she snapped.

"No, that's not what I meant," he replied as he took a deep breath, and let it out. "I only planned on feeding, but I lost control."

She glared at him, trying to hold in her rage.

"What the hell are you?" she asked.

He shrugged.

"The name is unimportant. I was once human...mortal, but that was centuries ago," he replied.

"So, you're immortal?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"Not exactly, I can age, and I can die ... I suppose. I have the ability to rejuvenate myself," he said.

"By molesting innocent people?" she asked.

"No, not exactly. If I feed regularly, my aging stops," he explained.

"When you picked me up, you looked much older," she said.

He nodded.

"True. Living for so long can be a curse. I was tired of living and was letting myself age. I planned on dying, but I always forget how strong the sense of survival is, my urges to live took over when I picked you up; I lost control and went too far," he explained. "Under certain circumstances I can grow younger."

"But you live here, why were you in Jersey?" she demanded.

"Good question. I have my share of regulars that I feed off out here. They know and accept me. I flew out to the East Coast as it's unfamiliar territory. I planned on getting lost in the swamps of Jersey and dying," he said.

TC looked at him with disbelief.

He smiled at her.

"Don't you believe me?" he asked.

"No, I don't," she replied.

"It's the truth," he replied. "I still know the difference."

"So you don't do this to everyone you feed off of?" she asked as she pointed to her chest.

"No, just when we lose control. When my kind needs to really feed, to survive, we take more than just a meal; we go much farther," he said. "Did you notice the scar on the base of your penis?"

TC nodded.

He opened his mouth a large single fang popped up in the bottom row of his teeth.

"It's hollow and is used to suck out the essence of a male victim," he said as the fang receded into his mouth. "It also injects a chemical that starts the victim on the path of gender change. It's also why you had an elevated sex drive, and why you craved cum. Your body needed the protein to complete the transformation."

"But why did I change genders?" she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"It was explained to me that otherwise the person would be left in between, neither male nor female," he said. "I took too much of your male essence; you would not have recovered. As everyone starts off female, I guess the body just goes back to the beginning."

TC glared at him.

"You also noticed how quickly you adapted to being female, that's also part of the transformation," he continued.

"Not true! I feel hatred towards you that I can barely hold in. I also am in mourning for the death of who I used to be, and have a strong sense of loss over the loss of my family," she blurted out.

"You'll get over it in time; it's part of the process," he answered.

"So, you've done this to others?" she asked.

"A couple of times; I've lost track of the actual number," he replied in a matter of fact manner. "But just so you know they were all helped, like you will be."

"And are there are more of your kind?" she asked.

He nodded.

"They will help you adjust to your new life," he replied. "You will need a new identity to go with your new gender. I assume you have completed your transformation, right?"

TC nodded.

"Can I be changed back?" she asked.

He shook his head.

"Sorry. But the good news is that you'll live out your life as a normal female," he said as he leaned back in his chair.

TC glared at him for a minute in silent rage.

"Don't worry, they'll help you," he said. "Everything will be okay."

"Everything will be okay? Fuck you, you insensitive prick!" she cursed angrily.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"As you can tell, I'm not a very sympathetic person; I lost the ability to worry about others hundreds of years ago. Besides, I have my own problems. Things you cannot comprehend. I am so tired of life, and yet I lack the will power to end my own life," he replied.

"Maybe I can help you," she said as she pulled the gun out of her bag. She chambered a round and pointed the barrel right at his head.

Harris didn't flinch.

"I'm not joking," she stated.

He stood up and extended his arms, exposing his chest.

"Go ahead shoot me. It won't do any good. I have shot myself several times, and have been shot a couple of times by others. Oh, it stings for a moment, but it won't kill me," he replied.

TC's finger began to slowly squeeze the trigger, but she stopped short. She tossed the gun on his desk and then sank back into her chair. Burying her face in her hands, she began to sob.

Harris let out a sigh as he picked up his phone.



Chapter 21

A short time later, a woman in her late thirties walked into the office. TC looked up at her. The woman was pleasant looking, and like TC, she had a very shapely body. The woman's dark brown hair was shoulder length and flowed around her face.

"Hi Michelle, long time no see," greeted Harris in a friendly manner. "By the way, you look great."

"Damn you, Harris, you really did it again?" she snapped as she stared sympathetically at TC.

He shrugged his shoulders.

Michelle sat down next to TC.

"How are doing dear?" she asked.

TC began to cry again, and Michelle pulled her close to comfort her.

"Michelle, it was an accident," said Harris. "I tried to starve myself, and well, I lost control, you know how it goes. We'll make it up to her."

"You said the same thing to me fifteen years ago, you bastard," snapped Michelle.

TC was shocked, and she pulled away to look Michelle in the face.

"That's right, dear, I was changed by this asshole too over," answered Michelle.

"There's no need for insults; I said it was an accident," countered Harris.

"It may have been an accident, but it was preventable. The others are careful," said Michelle. "You only care about yourself, Harris; you have no idea of the pain this girl is going through. By the way dear, what's your name?"

"TC," she replied.

"And what does that stand for?" asked Michelle as she handed TC a tissue.

"I haven't decided yet," replied TC as she wiped her eyes.

Michelle smiled back.

"How do you feel about moving in with me?" asked Michelle.

"Really?" asked TC.

Michelle nodded.

"That's why they called me in on this. They figure that I can help you adjust to your new life. You look much younger than I did after I was changed; I would say that you could pass for sixteen," said Michelle.

TC reluctantly nodded.

"That means high school again, crap!" replied TC. "I was about to enter grad school."

"Well, the good thing is that the change doesn't affect your intelligence or knowledge. The good thing about going through school again is that it will help you adapt to being a girl," said Michelle.

"So what would you be to me?" asked TC.

"Let's say I'm your aunt -- your young hip aunt," said Michelle with a wink.

TC smiled.

"Well, I'm glad that this is working out," interrupted Harris.

Both TC and Michelle turned and glared at him.

"The next time you want to kill yourself, get on a boat and go out to some deserted island, or throw yourself down a mine shaft," said Michelle. "I don't think you have the guts to kill yourself. You give yourself an out, knowing that you'll always be saved by your instinct."

"You have no idea what it's like to live for over five hundred years," he countered.

"You've lived that long and what have you accomplished?" interrupted TC. "My god, you could do so much with this gift. You could have studied science or medicine, been an engineer, worked on helping people, but nooo, you just sit around and feel sorry for yourself; you're really pathetic! To think of everything I went through to get out here to find you, and all I find is a deplorable loser."

Harris sat up and stared at TC. She could see real anger in his eyes.

"I am not a loser!" he snapped.

"No, I would say she pretty much nailed you. You are a loser," agreed Michelle. "She's also right about you wasting your life. But enough about you, when do we meet Lewis?"

Harris stared back, before handing her a business card.

"Here's his number, he'll be expecting your call," replied Harris bitterly.

"He's not coming here?" asked Michelle.

Harris shook his head.

"We, um, don't exactly get along," admitted Harris.

"What a surprise! Even your own kind can't stand you," said Michelle.

Michelle and TC stood up together.

"Come with me," said Michelle as she slipped her arm around TC's shoulders.

As the two women walked away, Harris stood up.

"I really am sorry," he said.

TC looked over her shoulder.

"Yes, you are," she replied.



Chapter 22

"So who is Lewis?" asked TC as she sat down in Michelle's car.

"Lewis is a being like Harris, but much more responsible. He will create a new identity for you so you can start your new life," said Michelle as she started up her car. "He's a good man, and he helped me after I was changed."

TC nodded.

"Michelle, I'm scared," said TC. "No, make that terrified. I did things on the way out here, horrible things, and I also don't think I can live my life over as a girl."

"I know you are frightened, I felt the same way. This isn't going to be easy for you, but I will be there for you," said Michelle.

"I don't think I can do this," continued TC as she wiped away the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Yes you can. You can do so much with your life," countered Michelle. "There are tissues in the glove box."

"Did you have a family when you were changed?" asked TC as she took out a tissue to wipe her eyes.

"Yes. In fact, I was married," replied Michelle.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. Did you ever see her again?"

Michelle shook her head.

"She wouldn't have believed me," said Michelle.

"So does this mean she still thinks you're alive?"

Michelle shook her head.

"Lewis arranged for my death -- well, the death of the old male me," said Michelle. "I know this may sound cold, but it gave my wife and the rest of my family closure. They no longer had to worry about me. It was a sacrifice I had to make for them."

"So, are you telling me to do the same thing?" asked TC.

"It's for the best. TC, do you look anything like the way you used to?"

TC shook her head.

"I don't even look as if I could be related to the old me," replied TC.

"So what would your parents do, if you showed up claiming to be their missing son? Do you think they'd accept you? And if they did, what sort of life would you have?" asked Michelle.

TC sighed.

"You know that I'm telling the truth, don't you?" asked Michelle.

"I'm still me ... they could check my fingerprints ... I had them taken a few years ago when for a job," said TC.

"They won't match," replied Michelle. "The change is complete and there's no chance of you going back to the person you were."

"I held out hope that there was the slight possibility that I could be changed back, but deep down I knew that I was stuck like this," replied TC.

"After we see Lewis, we'll sit down and talk," said Michelle. "Oh, and don't worry, Lewis is nothing like Harris."

"That's good to hear," said TC.

Chapter 23

Michelle was right; Lewis was a very pleasant man who was very sympathetic and understanding.

They met him in an upscale hotel in Santa Barbara.

Lewis was a tall thin man with short brown hair. He spoke with a slight British accent.

"You would think, after four hundred years, that it would have faded away," he stated as he typed data into his laptop.

"Where are you originally from?" asked TC.

She was now dressed more appropriately for a teenage girl, in jeans and a t-shirt. All of the outfits that she acquired on her trip had been tossed in the dumpster behind the hotel.

"I was born just outside London, but I've lived in the colonies since I was ten," he replied with a smile. "I was living on a farm outside what is now Boston when I changed. I was barely sixteen and was terrified. I ran away and joined the crew of the first ship I could find, so I too know all about losing a family too."

"I'm so sorry," she replied.

"Thank you," he replied. "I wish I could undo what Harris did to you. The best I can do is to give you a new life. Thankfully, our kind are very good at creating new identities. You'll only have to do it once; we have to do it every lifetime. And unfortunately we must adapt to new technology and other things. It was much easier to create a new ID before 9-11."

"Sort of like in the movie, Highlander?" asked TC.

Lewis nodded.

"How true," he replied as he worked on creating her new identity.

"So will everything be, um, legal?" asked TC.

Lewis smiled as he nodded.

"100% legal," he replied. "I take great pride in my work."

"And my death?" she asked cautiously. "I mean, the death of the male me."

Lewis stopped typing, took off his wire-rimmed glasses, and nervously cleaned them.

"So Michelle told you?" he asked.

TC nodded.

"It's a necessary evil," he continued as he put his glasses back on. "Your family needs closure."

"I know, but that doesn't make it any easier," she replied.

"I know that, dear. This is never easy, for you or for them," he replied. "The only good thing is that my talents are being used less and less these days. Most of us are responsible about our abilities."

"What about Harris?" asked TC.

"He's in the minority," replied Lewis with bitterness.

"Then why don't you and your kind do something about it?" she asked. "Can't you stop him?"

He sighed.

"The only way to do that would be to kill him," he replied.

TC shrugged.

"Not much of a loss to the world if you ask me," she stated.

Lewis shook his head. "I wish we could, but we are incapable of taking a life ... even one as foul as Harris," he replied.

"Why not? He obviously doesn't give a shit about hurting others," she argued.

"We know, but there are those among us that hope that he'll mature," he replied.

TC shook her head.

"I don't think that will happen, all he cares about is himself," she replied.

Lewis nodded.

"I tend to agree, but even beings like us must follow the rules," he said. "Having structure always us to survive immortality, I think that's why Harris is the way he is, he lacks ... balance."

TC could sense that Lewis was frustrated.

"I take it you're tired of cleaning up his messes," she said.

Lewis smiled softly at her.

"I tire of his selfishness; I never tire of helping others," he replied.

TC smiled back at him.

"So tell me about what happened to me," she asked.

"We will watch over you and ensure that you have a good life," he replied. "Most of us see our longevity as a gift and one that we must use to help -- especially those changed through the actions of one of our kind."

"What is your kind?" asked TC.

"We don't have a name, but we have walked the Earth for thousands of years -- maybe longer. We have learned to blend in and hide with the rest of society. Yes, we must feed, but if it is done with caution then there's threat to the human," he replied. "If we go too long between feedings then we can lose control and take it too far. Thankfully most of us have learned to control our urges."

"But why? I mean, why do we change into women?" she asked. "Harris didn't seem to know, or care."

"In the olden days it was for reproduction," he replied.

TC's jaw dropped.

Lewis nodded.

"That's right. After the change, the female would become a wife. We outlawed this practice ages ago," he replied.

"Why?" she asked.

"The transformed would gradually become little more than a slave," he replied. "They would become docile wives, existing only to serve our needs and bear our children."

TC felt a wave of nausea sweep through her body at the idea of being the wife of Harris.

"Did you ever change anyone?" she asked.

He nodded.

"And did she become your wife?" she asked.

"Yes. It was by accident, I had no idea of what I was and what I was capable of doing. I hadn't run into any of my brothers yet and had no idea of what I was. If it means anything, I loved her and still mourn her loss, even though it was hundreds of years ago," he replied.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that question," she replied.

Lewis smiled softly.

"It's okay my dear," he replied. "Now, I think it's time that went to your room and relaxed. I should have your documents in a few days and then you get on with your life."

"Thank you," she replied. "Um, I do have one question."

"What is that?" he asked.

"Can I give you a kiss?" she asked.

He smiled back at her.

"I would be honored, my dear," he replied.

TC got up and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said.



Chapter 23

Over dinner, Michelle and TC talked. TC told her about her life and her trip across the country.

"You had quite a trip. I read about the serial killer; what a sick bastard," said Michelle.

TC nodded.

"I have to admit that I feel good about what I did to him," admitted TC.

"And you should," said Michelle.

"At least there's one less monster out there," said TC. "I got a thrill from catching him."

"Maybe you can be a detective when you grow up," said Michelle.

"Maybe," replied TC as she looked down at her food.

"What's on your mind?" asked Michelle.

"I can't believe that nothing is going to happen to Harris," answered TC.

"I know what you mean," said Michelle.

"I really wanted to shoot him, but he said that it would have done no good," said TC.

"Harris didn't lie. I shot him fourteen times. I emptied a whole clip from a .45 into him, reloaded and emptied a second," admitted Michelle.

"Really?" asked TC.

"I lived in San Diego when I was a man. He set me up in a hotel up here. I acquired a handgun and tried to kill him -- obviously it didn't work."

"Wow," replied TC.

"I would like to say that it felt good, but it just left me empty," said Michelle.

"So where do you ... I mean, where do we live?" asked TC.

"Portland, Oregon," said Michelle. "I drove down here, as soon as Harris told me what he had done to you. I waited in a hotel room until you arrived."

"Wow, you did that for me?" replied TC. "Thank you."

"You're welcome dear. This is too hard to go through without a family," said Michelle.

"Two is a small family," said TC.

Michelle shook her head.

"No, there are more than just the two of us. I can't wait to introduce you to the rest of your new family," said Michelle.

"Really?" asked TC excitedly.

"Yes, it was decided that the various victims of the irresponsible ones like Harris should have a family. We've bonded together to form a rather large and interesting family. I think you'll fit in quite nicely. Thanks to Lewis we're a real family."

"What do you do in Portland?" asked TC.

"I'm a vice-principal at a middle school. Don't worry, you're be in high school," said Michelle.

"And I'll be your niece?"

"That's what Lewis is setting up. Your parents died in a car crash," said Michelle.

"And how many of our family live in Portland?"

"My sister, Anne, and her two daughters also live in Portland. Anne is like us, but her daughters were born female. They do know about their mother's past. You'll also have other relatives in Seattle and the rest of the Pacific Northwest. I've already emailed them, and they're very excited to meet you and welcome you into the family," said Michelle. "They also want to help you adjust to your new life."

"What are the names of the two sisters?" asked TC.

"Sophie and Vickie. They're teenagers too, and they attend the same high school as you will. They're really cool, and I suspect that you'll get along famously," said Michelle.

"I can't wait to meet them," said TC. "I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Michelle smiled and took TC's hands into her own.

"Honey, I'm not going to kid you and say that this is going to be easy, but you can count on us to get you through this," said Michelle.

"Thanks," said TC. "How can I ever pay you back?"

"You don't. We prefer you pay it forward and help the next member of our family," said Michelle.

TC grinned back.

"Okay, but hopefully not for a while, not at least until I get my shit together," said TC.

"Deal," replied Michelle. "I can't promise that your life will be easy, but it will be interesting. You're now a member of a family of some very wild women. We also have some very unique friends."

"You mean others like us?" asked TC.

Michelle shook her head.

"There are others out there, all sorts of species. We sort of attract each other," explained Michelle. "Right now you need to focus on adjusting to your new life."

TC opened her mouth but nothing came out. Tears began to well up in her eyes and seeing this Michelle wrapped her arms around her and let her cry.

"Let it out dear, there no reason to hold it in," comforted Michelle. "I will be here for you."

The End

(For Now)

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Story Julie

Julie,

I've been reading your stories for years now and have always enjoyed them and this story was no exception. Excellent and definitely different. Like the characters, TC, Michelle and the selfish Harris. Very good. Please keep up the writing.

Barry

Driven...

Nice story Julie! I can't wait to see what types of 'friends' the family TC joined attracts too.

at least she's not alone now

but they should do something about Harris. They could lock him up, or something.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Well done!

I will admit that I am a Julie O addict. I've read everything of yours that I can find, and I love it all! Thanks for feeding my addiction!

Wren

PS-More Iona!

A new facet to Julieverse

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hi Julie,

Thank you for another great story. I can see this story being easily drawn into the Iona family of stories. I agree with other commenters that Harris needs to be somehow prevented from changing more unwilling young men.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

Julie O

Another edgy story. Who or what are Harris and Lucas? Where is Iona when we need her. It isn't quite magic, but someone should be policing Harris. I wonder how TC will accomplish that.

I always look forward to a new Julie O story and once again I was happy to see and read this story.

As always,

Dru

As always,

Dru

Amazing

I loved this story, and hope it will continue, as it would be fun to find out how Harris's victims coped in their new lives. The amazing thing for me was your choosing Harris and Lewis for names, as both are halves of a large island in the Outer Hebrides, where I live, and though they are joined together and are one island, the two are very different ! Or did you know that? Few folk who have not been there can have known that!

Briar

Briar

Driven

OK! You got Book One Done, when will we see Book Two to Read?? Richard

Richard

This story pretty much

This story pretty much represents what I like about Juli O's stories as well as what I dislike about them.

A fast transformation and then the protagonist/victim has to deal with it. Mostly there is or will be somekind of happy end. That's the plus side ;)

On the other hand the change always is unpreventable, it's allmost never voluntary or changable. It's inevitable like a greek tragedy. The gods have decided you'll be a girl so you'll be a girl. Rather strange attitude in a universe were someone changed with magic what the gods decided in the first place.

A funny side note, having easy access to firearms obviously stunts creativity in killing methods. He's somekind of vampire and you don't kill vampires with guns. You set them on fire... why didn't she try that? Fasten something in their spine to continiously prevent the connection between brain and body. Why didn't she try to behead him? Throw him into a volcano, or use the old mafia method? Even if he could survive being burned to a crisp, I doubt he could move being continiously burned and after some 80 years his charge would run out. I'm pretty sure his instinct wouldn't prevent him from dying then ]:->

They have no real killing intent or they'd be more creative. I mean even americans should know more ways to kill someone than shooting, stabbing or beating... Maybe it's part of the transformation - they loose all their human evilness, so they won't take real revenge at their rapists.

Thank you for writing this interesting story, I hope they'll get back at that bastard somehow.

Beyogi

Driven

Outstanding! So when is next chapter arriving? LOL Thanks you Julie O another wonderful story.

Richard

Driven

Cool story, I must say I love all your stuff especially Jirra & Alexis in the Coed & Fresh Start series. I think you have created another winner. I hope you continue this story, thanks for sharing.
Mark

Driven

Very good story and a novel approach to transgenderism. I like your establishment of two new communities (plus whatever else might be out there (it is L.A.)). I'm looking forward to where U might take this down the road. Thanks

GinNC