Absinthe, Opium and Honor...Chapters 21 & 22.

Printer-friendly version

Absinthe, Opium & Honor…Chapters 21&22.

Chapter 21.

I’m still convinced that it’s so much better to sleep in your own bed but it’s so much better than that sleeping with someone in your own bed.

I know that I’m the right me in these little times you know when I’m lying here awake with Rick’s arms around my body and spooning. It’s feeling this, feeling so female, just girly with every breath.

Okay, maybe Rick’s hard on pressed against me might have something to do with that.

I yawned and that must have woke Rick because he kisses the back of my neck and my shoulder then me as I turn my head and I feel his hand slip down to my sex and stroking me hard. Not the usual wake up for me but…

“My god you’re beautiful Jamie.”

“Thank you, you’re pretty hot yourself.”

He kisses me again and rolls me to face him. He moves a little and he’s kinda sideways and he’s using one hand to stroke my sex and the other one to cup and suckle my breasts and it starts feeling really good, then his hot wet boy mouth sinks over my sex and I get a morning blow job.

I take over at rubbing and massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples. It really sends me over the edge these feelings are so strong from my small breasts. That and this hungry look in Rick’s eyes. I just can’t help from emptying my cream into his mouth and he swallows like he loves it.

He either does or is a fast learner or both.

He moves up my body and into me almost taking me in away, he moves my legs up and opens me up, then grabs the lube and he’s so wanting me it doesn’t take long and he’s sinking into me.

It’s that eye widening, inhale and sensation of getting filled with hot hard cock that just…”Oh god, of fucking god I love cock.” I do I really, really do. “Uggnh! Oh Rick, yeah there…there…there…” He didn’t forget last night and in a few thrust his hard hot cock is hitting my love nub and there’s something so fucking good, awesome girlish about my legs up over his shoulders and him pressed over me and pushing down on me and he’s fucking me and taking me as well.

I’m screaming out. “Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me yes! Oh…! Harder Rick!…Harder!”

It’s that feeling, that something inside of me, soft and yet unbelievably hard and it’s gliding in and out of me making me feel hot, flushed, excite, sexy, alive and then there’s that cock hitting , rubbing my most intimates of intimates and it becomes too much and not enough that please, please don’t stop.

You ever feel that perfect pleasure from sex the way it was meant to be and you’ll question why this is ever called wrong.

There is something so more than right about getting fucked so beautifully first thing in the morning. When a boy fucks you until you see stars.

It’s actually what we end up doing all morning. He’s fucking me, then I’m fucking him…oh he loves it, cries out, moans he’s so into me…how do I know? “Oh please Jamie, more, more, fuck me more, cum in me, oh!…Boygoddess, Boygoddess, Boygoddess!”

Yeah he’s calling me Boygoddess. Just the thought of it gets my sex stirring, while fucking him it went straight to my ego and reptile sex brain and I think I fucked Rick harder than I’ve ever fucked anyone, well maybe more intensely…I jackrabbit humped his spot over and over not just until he way just shouting and screaming in passion but until I cam e and made sure that I unleashed my cream into him but all over his love nub.

“Jamie, Jamie…jamie…” he was crying as I kissed with him and his eyes were glassy and afterglowy. For a guy he curled up sweetly into me his face into my shoulder cried.

“Ricky, are you okay?”

(Sniffle) “Y..Yeah…God, you’re awesome, you’re so fucking awesome.”

“Okay, Okay you’re fucking awesome too Rick, sexy and handsome with a nice cock and so sweet inside…a Boygoddesses dream.”

He blushes and I hold him and nuzzle with him and get up and get cleaned up then make some more lemon drop cocktails. It’s close to noon so I’m not being too bad by doing these but the pitcher goes into the fridge and I make a couple of green fairies (absinthe) before getting out the groceries I bought on the way home.

A bit of a buzz on from my drinks and I put the cast iron grill pan on and take out the steaks. Nice New York Strip steaks I got cut by the guy in the meat department. I’m learning; Sasha says that a cut of anything the way you want it is the best way to have anything. These are two inches thick and I toss salt, peppercorns and a bit of onion and garlic powder and celery seed and grind it all up in my mortar and roll the steaks in it them put them smoking hot on the grill pan.

I love knowing how to cook. There is something girl satisfying about not just being a sexy girl or rather Boygoddess, but to able to hit another key mark on the checklist of man important stuff on their lists. Guys have a list just like girls and I love being able to be their fantasy, better than that if I can be.

I get some potatoes cut and did fries and go into the bedroom and wake Rick. He gets up wrapped in my sheet and still spacy eyed and giving me puppy dog eyes. He still eats like I’ve been starving him and I love the sounds that he makes as he eats and we do the laundry and change the bed and slip back into bed together and sleep.

We wake and have drinks and dance and make love all afternoon, and all night just really not having to do anything and not doing anything other than each other.

Jock-boy or not I have sex a lot a whole lot and I wore Rick out and settle into sleep with him.

………………………….. It’s about seven when my phone wakes me up. I slip out of bed and walk into the living room with it. “Hello?”

“Hey beautiful did I wake you?”

“Yeah, what’s up Tommy?”

“Loretta and I broke up.”

“Oh baby, I’m sorry what happened?”

“It was a black thing…apparently she was getting grief from some of the black community on campus for dating a white guy.”

“That sucks, she didn’t seem like that.”

“I know but I guess word got back to her family too and it caused some shit.”

“Still Tommy if she loved you it shouldn’t have mattered.”

“It’s no big deal, it wasn’t love Jamie, it was good, great but it wasn’t love.”

“Still are you okay?”

“I was wondering if I could come over.”

“Let me ask?”

“Ask?”

“Yeah ask, just relax I’ve had a lover over all weekend.”

“You and Sasha?”

“No, me and Rick why?”

“I still think you and Sasha would be hot.”

“No fucking way, Sasha’s too powerful for you and I don’t want you falling for her more than me.”

“That’d never happen.”

“Good, give me a minute.”

I walk into the bedroom and kiss Rick awake. “Hey Boygoddess.” He smiles at me.

“I’ve got Tommy on the phone he wants to come over.”

“You want me to leave?”

“No, but I wanted to ask if it’d be okay if he came over.”

“With me here?”

“Yes…” I kiss him. “You can both be with me…two hot great guys fucking my girly self.”

He’s getting hard. “Uhm sure okay.”

I get up and slip back out and get back on the phone. “Sure if you don’t mind sharing me with another guy?”

“Uhm…”

“You wanted to live and try things out that were new.”

“Okay, Hell…Yes, I’ll be right up.”

“You’re downstairs?”

“Uhm Yeah.”

“Sure get up here, I miss you and I’m already horny. Bring yourself up here.”

He hangs up. I bounce walk to the door and let him in and we’re kissing not wasting anytime and I’m already naked and stripping him of clothes and guide him to the bed room. “Rick, Tommy…Tommy, Rick…” They shake hands and I kiss Rick and stroke his dick. “When I’m in position come in and sink you’re beautiful horn into me.”

I sink to my knees and start pulling out Tommy’s monster cock and I’m drooling literally wanting him but I stroke him all over with some lube and apply my lip gloss before wrapping my lips around that huge fucking cock. I moan around it, I can’t help it this is fucking heaven to me and the feeling of my lips wrapped around his head then shaft as Tommy moans and slides his cock into me, down my throat…passed my gag reflex…there’s that tickle there a twinge that’s like the feeling of an addicts needle with that. It’s that kiss of bad with the very, very good.

I heard Rick inhale with this… “Oh fuck Jamie that’s so hot…”

I bottom out my face into Tommy’s pubic bone and moan some more, sort of laugh, and even more as Rick’s cock sinks into me from behind.

Absolutely whorey-slut-fucking paradise.

Honestly I lose that whole sexual control I have in no time. Tommy’s fucking intoxicating and if you truly love cock like me then having his fingers wound through my hair and him throat fucking me taking control and just mastering me, taming me and the insane cock lust I’m in just hits my tie me up and fuck me hard buttons.

Rick’s fucking me hard and playing with my breasts and even giving me a reach around. I bliss out as Rick takes me to boygasm and them climax as I clench around him my insides molding around him inside me and I can feel my body screaming Yes…!….Cock! The fact he’s squeezing both of my little breasts just sends me even higher and still fuckdrunk I suck on Tommy’s huge cock relentlessly until he cries-growls my name and I increase the suction my nose breathing and beer guzzling his cum hard before he even shoots his cream I’m almost pulling it out of him.

I turn and French Rick with a mouthful of Tommy cream and he looks surprised. But he takes it he swallows it and After we catch out breath I make some more drinks and then Tommy takes me while Rick sucks on me and that takes me to this boneless place so we get on the bed. There’s some clean up and Then I’m fucking Rick sucking Tommy again and then after I’m done and drained I slip off and kiss with Rick and his eyes widen as Tommy is lubing him. I forehead to forehead to him. “You okay with this?”

“Yes…Oh god, yes…I’m scared, but yes, please Tommy, I have to feel it, I need that monster in me…….!”

I kiss Rick through the invasion of his insides by Tommy’s twelve inch dick. There’s nothing like that, nothing like being fucked by cock and feeling your flesh being mastered, moved, made to be his place and you are his little fuck toy.

It’s the head and then the veined shaft sinking in deeper and deeper until you don’t thing you can be taken deeper but then he’s inside and if you take those minutes to adjust them you can feel so much heat inside you, another pulse and then he starts to slowly fuck you.

The head is majikal the feeling of the flared glands pulling back over every nerve and bump inside of you only increases the pleasure and after a short while the aching need to feel filled again. And his size only makes it impossible not to stimulate the luv nub.

Rick get’s very quickly lost to the cock. He get’s this half lidded look and eyes actually rolling back as Tommy fucks him. The thing is Tommy’s not just his dick, he’s a nice guy so his arms are wrapped one around Rick’s torso another one takes Rick’s hand and puts it on his abdomen. Kissing his neck and whispering into his ear. “You’re so tight, god Rick this is better than I though Guy on Guy would be…Feel that…under your hand? That’s me…inside you. Feel that beautiful boy?”

Rick get’s hopelessly lost in the Tommy. I’d almost be a little jealous if not for the passionate kisses from both of them.

Rick gets taken to that place that’s just lust and pleasure…I’ve taken him there, he’s taken me there but there’s nothing like Tommy carrying you there. Rick get’s to that screaming speaking in tongues thing we all get when being masterfully fucked and I know he’s close by his breathing. I slip down and treat him to that same draining blowjob I gave Tommy and he unleashes a lot of cream more than I thought he had and He’s shaking his way through his climax, not the boy cum but that clenching around the cock inside you that you can’t help when you get off and all those fucked raw and awake nerves scream at the shape and size and the feeling of cock inside of you and that get’s literally imprinted on your brain.

Rick’s face is buried into the pillows and he’s sobbing out in pleasure and pain as part of him that wasn’t aware of this side of himself wakes up.

Honestly there’s part of everyone, GG, Boygoddess, Bi-boys, Lady Boi-lovers like Rick that get’s into shock when that part of your life wakes up with a vengeance and is just a plain honest cockslut.

And The cuddling and snuggling and touches afterwards are really good too. I love the fact of yeah Tommy’s a top, he might give a bit of head or suck a clitty but he’s not ever going to be into the receiving end.

But he’s far too sweet a guy not to say nice things, and not to touch and kiss. I can see it in Rick’s eyes. The sweet and tender means a lot after getting fucked like that. He’s still processing but he’s in the same boat as me.

…….Tommy….sigh.

I get up and get cleaned up after a bit and take a nice long bath and get all beautiful again and I hear the sounds of more lovemaking. I get another drink while getting into my panties and bra then a soft robe and watch Tommy and Rick on my bed. They’re face to face and Rick’s got his legs around Tommy’s waist and they’re kissing, and Tommy’s making love to Rick with though long perfect strokes. Not fucking but this is long slow sensual lovemaking.

I’ve been there Rick, I’ve been there.

I can’t help but smile at them being together like that. College is where you’re supposed to find yourself. I found the real Jamie here and I get dressed and actually slip out of the house and take my bike and my travel bag and I slip out and go for a drive. Only about an hour and I stop at the local video place and get a couple of movies. Super 8 that sorta suspense horror sci-fi thing and Captain America and I stop at KFC and get the full meal deal.

They’re asleep again when I got home and I forgo the drinks but change into a baggy comfy sweater and sweats and just pony tail my hair and then I pop the chicken into the oven and heat it back up and let it get crispy.

Fried chicken is a god smell.

Okay I’m weird but there’s these things I believe that are just so hardwired into us that we can’t help but react to them. Scent is one thing. A god smell is that deep inhale…oh my god…thing and it makes you react.

Fried chicken, bacon, coffee, clean linen hung out on the line, chocolate, fresh baked apple pie, cookies, or bread.

For me you can add Man-scent, English leather cologne, real leather goods, a nice cigar or a pipe…I can’t help it, I don’t smoke but there’s just something powerful about that for me. Especially in my dad’s biker jacket…I keep a few cigars in the inside pocket of the jacket and it smells just so.

I’m a girl, I’m allowed to have daddy issues.

The fried chicken god smell wakes the boys and I double it up with a fresh coffee for both of them.

It’s a great wonderful afternoon with us just hanging out and It’s not about the sex, Heck it seems like I’m almost the third wheel some moments. Tommy and Rick are shy but it sort of just slips away as they relax and are in a safe place. Hell I sort of brought them together, I think it’s kind of cool that they’re really into each other. I almost hate the thought of it being a gay thing, too much of hanging a label on it.

Chapter 22

Classes and stuff started to get interesting. Rick and Tommy have been dating and Tommy and I’m been talking and stuff with Tommy and Rick at the LGBT meetings and Tommy’s Bi but Rick’s come out as gay.

He’s gotten some grief and shit from some of his teammates and stuff but people have been not too bad so far. I think though Rick’s gay he’s still Rick. Shy and quiet a lot of the time and still a nice guy.

They’re being open about it too.

Tommy’s the top and Rick’s the bottom and they are a sweet couple. They went camping last weekend out some where nice and it was tents and sleeping bags and stuff. A nice time with a curry over a campfire and that bread reheated in a frying pan. Tents and sleeping bags and late, late fall.

Rick’s idea not Tommy’s. That might be a big draw for Tommy…He just wants someone who isn’t about the bullshit and just wants something real without all the drama.

There is some drama, though. The fag-queens are jealous as hell at Rick landing Tommy, and jealous of the relationship they have.

Yes I said fag-queens. I don’t have a thing against anyone sexually or gender wise. But it’s that faggy behavior that’s so over the top gay and fake that it’s literally the cliché. Just like the man hating uberdykes, yeah some of both are true but a lot of these people are being fake.

I hate fake people.

I am who I am and yeah people do have a problem with it sometimes.

I dated Rick and Tommy and turned them gay. The jocks and the girls both have and issue with that.

I got a Tee-shirt made for being a Boygoddess and it says that too. I actually register that as a trademark for my clothing line. Yeah it’s likely a porn sight or something but it’s mine as far as a clothing label goes.

Why?

It’s awesome of at least it is to me and also it’ll keep some of these trendoids from stealing my stuff. It might sound snobby and elitist but if you don’t have the TG thing going on then I won’t sell you one of my logo shirts. I’ve see the L and the G take something nice and trendoid the living fuck right out of it.

Breast wise I’m almost where I need to be. I’m looking at the stuff I want done and my finances and stuff. I can take the money out of what’s there for everything. I’m making good money with my sewing business. But there’s stuff I really want to get done, to feel like I’m me. I spend another hour getting up earlier than before my usual day starts, work another hour at night before I go to bed and start to e-mail and tweet to get these things picked up. Not to be greedy but I really need the cash. Savings, it all goes into my savings.

I’ve put a serious drive into my classes and take some time at Sasha’s to actually do some sketches and paintings and honestly she loves having me there doing that and she’ll watch me getting into that for hours nursing a tea or a drink then it’s usually a really lovely lovemaking session then sleeping together and since Tommy and Rick have hooked up I’ve been only with Sasha and there’s times it’s almost relationship like with the things that we do together and even our cuddle time curling up together often.

It’s all I have time for between my morning routines which I’m getting hooked into. I get up and into my workout clothes, get some fruits and veggies into my magic bullet it pretty much can liquidize things. Almond milk and soy milk, a banana, yogurt, flax seed oil, few baby carrots and some mixed frozen fruits and berries. There’s enough for me and Sasha, I change the recipe a bit with lots of stuff. Granola with coconut milk mixed with almond milk a can for a liter is usually right on and it’s great with cereal.

Yeah tightening the corsets and lots of exercise. I’ll tell you this the soy milk and green tea helps the hormonal mood swings. The exercise my endorphins and the Yoga and Tai-chi my soul. Even if it’s just once a week I’m in a really good headspace.

I’m turning down dates too, a lot of them. I’m not in the headspace for something else in my life right now.

Loretta’s pissed at me about Tommy. She’s giving me the cold shoulder as are some of the other girls. A lot of the guys interested in me are straight and stuff, some of them are popular and I’m honest with them, I talk with them, treat them to a coffee or something. You know how novel it is for some of them to just eat lunch at talk with no BS in there, even better when the pretty girl buys you a cookie or a pudding cup?

Honestly not all the girls are users just the majority. They seem to think that there’s this law that the guy’s supposed to buy them stuff and treat them like a princess. The thing is most guys don’t want a princess, they want a girlfriend. Someone who’s nice to them and actually….gasp!…their friend…

I’ve been warned off of two guys this week and there was just stay the fuck away from so and so if you know what’s good for me. Both were girls that were chasing these guys and I think they avoided them to lunch with me. But we really talk, and some of it is me giving my unvarnished opinion on stuff with girls and sex and god damn it would these silly bitches just tell a guy what she wants. If honestly I have to teach the basics to a guy because a girl he’s with won’t tell him that it feels good when he does X, I’ll scream or I’ll seduce the poor boy and teach him the right way.

Sigh…

It’s not the fucking hormones either, it’s the gender culture. The bullshit, the games and the double talk and treating each other like shit even. I mean they are their own worst enemies.

And my best friends are girls too that’s the thing. I’ll actually smack them when they’re slipping into common cuntiness Victoria’s alright and Henna both raised in very different cultural norms then the others.

Still I have to remind some of the girls sometimes. The guys don’t want to have to guess, they don’t want to read your mind, and they don’t do stuff you ask them to do in that passive aggressive way because it’s fucking annoying. You want something done right then say it. Not whenever you get around to it honey then get pissed because he didn’t get you meant now. Oh he got it and you never showed him the respect to actually ask him to do something.

Guys don’t need to speak girl.

They just want honesty.

Sigh…

I’m glad my brain isn’t programmed to be like that.

Why am I harping on it because My Mother and My Sister are those girls, the campus is full of those girls and really no guy want’s them. But they’re kind of stuck with them. And I do love women and girls if they’re nice people.

Sugar and spice maybe but nice has been lacking.

………………….. I just closed up shop after a busy afternoon with the repairs and alterations and selling some of my shop made clothes. There’s a knock on the side door and I open it to see Ian my landlord of sorts. He passes me a drink. “You’ve been busy all afternoon, do you think you could beg off from Sasha tonight to go out with me tonight? Dinner, dancing?”

“It’s Friday night I’m free for the weekends. I’d love to get out give me an hour?”

“Certainly, make it two lots of time for a few drinks first.”

“Alright, how should I dress.”

“Sexy, love to see you in a dress.”

“I’d love too, this is just what I need after a long week.”

“Good, I see you soon.”

I smile and head upstairs and put things away and my money in the safe I bought and go start getting ready for my date.

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow

Did it again Bailey !
I guess you will never tell how you write such insightful stuff. But you seem to get the point of boy-girl relationships so well that, writing it down and expressing those ideas just flows out of you and onto the page.
Another winning chapter! And another story that, I'm loving more and more with everything you write.

YOU GO GIRL !

Love you always
Danielle_O

"Life is pain, Princess ~ anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

divider_001a.jpg
Danielle_O

"Life is pain, Princess ~ anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something."

Thank you Sweet Danielle_O:)

I'm so glad that you like this story. Jamie thinks a lot about this stuff sometimes because she's so middle of the road in so many ways. She likes it that way honestly, she really doesn't like a lot of the general behavior of either gender and she can't, doesn't want to be a "Guy" but she sees so much gone wrong with women lately.

Thanks so much for reading this and commenting.
It really means a lot.
*Great Big Hugs*
Love You Too:)
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

...

Extravagance's picture

Yeah, fake people can totally go fuck themselves. :(
*Hissy kitty*

By the way, did I read this right? Jamie gets to watch live guy-on-guy action, taking place in her OWN bed?
Whoo da pimp mutha? :D

- - -

BCTS's resident Extravagant Honorable Trans-Cat-MegaTomboy! ;D ...But I do like cuddles from soft but strong arms... ^_^
Honorable_Catgirl.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG

LOL! Yeah Jamie did get to see some boy on boy...

in her own bed and watched for awhile too:) Yeah Jamie has a problem with people who are fake, she's got nothing against those who are scared and have to hide but the ones who are never genuine on purpose just drive her nuts.

Thanks for reading and the support.
*Huggles and stuff:)*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

once again, I'm simply in awe of your talent

your ability to take a scene like that, one that would be reduced to something dirty in the hands of a less-talented writer, and make it something hopeful, and loving and...

just amazing, Bailey

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Sex scenes don't need to be offensive and dirty.

It's a big complaint of mine in a lot of these sex kind of stories. To have a good sex scene there needs to be context, story, but also description without getting mechanical. There's feeling with sex, even when it's just sex even if it's just that person reacting to the situation there's feelings and in some stories there's just too much raw.

"Steak tartare without the fixings is just...dogfood."

Thanks Dorothy for reading and the support:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey

Bailey Summers

truer words

"The thing is most guys don’t want a princess, they want a girlfriend." that and the just tell me what you want. they should teach that back in grade school.
great story as always. i'm not sure Tommy will stay there full time, but their having fun and not bothering others.
great chapters, thanks

You'd never see that happen LoneWolf;)

The current we're entitled femiculture would never stand for girls to be taught to just say what they mean. I could likely rant on the subject for hours though so I'm going to just say if they're always playing passive aggressive games and stuff that's right next to lying to me and I'm not going to love anyone like that.

No I'm not saying that all girls are like that but it's just one of the many problems we have going on and guys are screwed up too, but that's a different subject.

Thank for reading and commenting.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Wow... talking to each other

Wow... talking to each other honestly should be the basis of every relationship. But apparently it isn't. I guess some girls jus don't understand that most guys like to solve problems, so if they have one they should come and ask openly and not in passive agressive girl speak no guy understands anyway.
Sort of reminds me of this http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/12/01/36-of-16-19-year-ol... text I read yesterday. Kind of worrying if teenagers have no interest in sex. I wonder what happened there? Too much twilight?

Thank you for writing this interesting story,
I can't wait for the next chapter.

*hugs*
Beyogi

Yeah, and they wonder why guys are assholes?

Men are dogs. Treat them right, really right and love them, respect them enough to say what you mean and feel and no games and he'll be a different guy. He'll be loving and loyal.

If they're being an asshole then someone's damaged the puppy they were:(

Thanks for reading and the link Beyogi. I Dunno either but they felt kinda off to me too, but it's not really reliable being sort of a stats page. I think that people are getting better in their heads enough that the smart ones aren't willing to settle anymore.

*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

every time...

it's like i know Jamie and the boys... these are real people and i'm certain, 3 or four parallel dimensions over is the Baileyverse, where you could meet these people, going about their lives... the people who seem two dimensional are the players and haters, male and female both.... but those are the ones who are two dimensional in our world too.

you write more than people in your stories... you write real people, every time...
Thank you Bailey...
Huge Hugs,
Moon

Okay Blushing Now:)

I really do try to make them real feeling people despite the erotica that the story is. I really want to get some of the human experience into the story.

Thank You so much for the beautiful words:)
Loved them Diana:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Such Passion!

I will admit, you surprised me with the 3-way, and I was even more surprised that Tommy & Rick decided to begin a relationship. That's why I like your stories, though. Real people do things that surprise or even shock me, and your characters have that same kind of feel. They become "real" people that we care about. I like that.

Another great chapter, Bailey!

Wren

Such Passion!

I will admit, you surprised me with the 3-way, and I was even more surprised that Tommy & Rick decided to begin a relationship. That's why I like your stories, though. Real people do things that surprise or even shock me, and your characters have that same kind of feel. They become "real" people that we care about. I like that.

Another great chapter, Bailey!

Wren

Yeah, they surprise me too and

themselves even. Rick never thought he'd really sexually prefer guys, he never thought was a bottom. Tommy didn't think that a bit of fun and stuff with Jamie would lead to a same sex relationship. It all kind of just happened as it came about:)

Thanks for reading and commenting Wren:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Tommy is into Rick

Bailey,

Nice transition, Wow the way you're taking things to a new level. Jamie enjoys herself and enjoys bringing Tommy and Rick together. She did not surprise Rick, but neither does he see all that was coming. You do a neat job of bringing people together in a constructive and enjoyable way. The journey is like your stories bigger than expected, but if one is open it is enoyable to find oneself.

You are often writing multiple stories at the same time. How do you manage the breathe and depth, is that a reflection of who you are? Are you in a university or diversity community?

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Well I live in a College town but

I've always felt very open and inclusive of different people and ideas. That and a lot of role playing in some really good RP groups has fostered that a lot too.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers