Should have said no, Part one of three.

Printer-friendly version

Should have said no,
Part one of three.

As I sit here applying my make up I can’t help but remember how I came to this place.

My name is Billy Katmen and if your wondering why I am sitting here in this place putting on make up wearing a corset and an old fashion saloon girl dress then let me tell you.

I have always been made fun of because of my looks, as long as I can remember I have been called things like sissy or girly boy.

I stand at five two and weigh ninety two pounds, I have always looked more effeminate then every other guy I know and until high school that was a problem.

When my life changed for the better was my first day of high school, I was walking by the foot ball field when this football comes falling out of the sky.

I catch it and look to see where it came from, the boy who kicked along with the coach and the rest of the team looked at me.

One of the jocks gave his buddy a hey watch this nudge and yelled.

“Hey wuss toss us the ball”.

Now up till that point in my life I had never touched a football, I just tossed it to them and they looked at me wide eyed when it landed at their feet.

I went to walk away when I heard someone yell, I turned to see the coach walking toward me.

He walked up to me and gave me this “wow” look like I had just done something great.
“Where did you learn to toss a ball like that”?
“I just tossed it back like they asked”.

“Son you tossed that ball almost sixty yards”.
“Ok so is that good”?

“Boy that is great”.

Well needles to say I was introduced to the world of football and it turns out I had a natural talent for it, it took a while to get the school to let me play because of my size but coach carter pulled some strings.

What can I say schools like winning football games, and a fast kid with a killer arm and har kick is just what they were looking for. So who cared if he was five inches two short and fourty pounds under weight.

It didn’t take long before I was being called the newest rising star, by the time I was a senior I was one of the most popular kids in school because our team only lost one game since I started playing.

And that was because I was sick that week.

I also had some of the best grades in school, so that meant a lot of collages were bidding for me.

Well graduation came and I chose Mississippi State, hey I always said I looked good in maroon.

Well my problem started when me and some football buddy’s went to this dance show at this burlesque club.

We had been drinking and the show was great, the girls looked real limber and had great voices and this seductive vibe to them.

My best buddy Jim pointed when this smoking hot piece of ass came on the stage, she was tall and blond with a body that could make any man hard.

Jim said, “I’ll give you fifty bucks to grab her ass as she walks by.

“Your on” I said getting in position.
I had to stretch because of my short stature.

she was in the middle of this song and doing a very good job when my hand made contact with her nice firm ass.

She turned and the last thing I saw was the side of a high heel coming toward the side of my head.

I woke up to the feeling of ice cold water being tossed on me, I looked around and saw that I was in a office.

My hands were cuffed and there were two huge guys one black and one white, the white one was holding a empty glass pitcher in his hand.

They stepped aside and I saw a very muscular man who looked like an older Trace Adkins.

“Son you are in some big trouble” the man said as he lit a cigar and took a big puff.

“Sir I was just fooling around and my friend told me he would give me fifty big ones if I did it” I said real quick.

“That’s funny because the sign in plain view behind the stage and bar and at the front door clearly state a five thousand dollar fine for grabbing the girls”.

“What” I yelled out.
“Your kidding right”?
“No I am not and there are one of four ways we can handle this“.

“One you can pay and be banned from the building for life”.

“Two Benny here can break your fingers and banned from the building for life”.

“Three I can call the police and have them arrest you and then have my layer put a garnish on any money you make till its paid “Oh and you will be banned from the building for life”.

“Or“.

“Or what” I asked with a shaky voice.

“When I was called after Victoria kicked the hell out of you, I thought you were a chick maybe a lesbian or something”.

“You have a cute face and a fit body that isn’t bulky and ripped but smooth and curvy, like a woman. And to top it all off your shorter then all the girls I have”.

“So what” I asked getting a little worried”.

“You work for me as one of my dancers until the debt is paid and I will drop all charges”.

Well I didn’t have five grand in my pocket and I can’t have my hand broken and keep my scholarship and the same applies to going to jail.

So I was stuck, all these years I have been doing anything I can to hide my effeminate body from everyone.

I don’t even shower with the guys in the locker room, I just wait till they are done.

And if I take this not only will people be able to see it but I will have to show it on a stage while dancing in skimpy old fashion underwear.

I had no choice but to take the last option.

I just hope I can keep this hidden from the guys on the team, I thought as I walked back to my car.

I also hope I can keep the most embarrassing thing about my body under wraps till this and school is over.

“Oh shit I should have said no”.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Let me guess.

I almost can't say it, LOL. He is "Tweezer Man"? It is that or he is "One Hung Far Low".

I'm waiting for more, please.

Gwendolyn

Should have said no, Part one of three.

LOL! Waiting for more.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sounds good

Yeah, sounds like a good story will be waiting for more.
Hugs Roo

ROO Roo1.jpg

ROO