My Mistake: Chapter 42

Printer-friendly version
My Mistake: Chapter 42
Samantha Jenkins

Katie backed the car into the driveway and parked next to mom's car. Neither one of us had planned to do much with our hair or nails or makeup for that matter. Katie and I both had shaved the night before, so neither of us had to worry about any hair on our bodies that would be exposed by our dresses for the evening. I still had our little talk running though my head and was still wondering if Katie knew that she was controlling me the entire time. I decided to try to push the thoughts to the back of my head and concentrate on having fun tonight at our Junior Prom. Katie and I entered my bedroom and closed the door. Katie would help me get ready, and then I would help her, Jen would be home in half an hour or so and we both would help her get ready. I stripped, tossing my skirt and top in a bag that we had set aside so that we had something to change into should we decide to go to the after prom party.

"Bra too, Remember, the corsets are over busts, the bra straps would look pretty funny, and would probably not be comfortable..." Katie chuckled. I smiled at her as she started undoing the laces on the corset I would wear. I stepped into the skirt, letting it settle around my hips and and feeling the hem swish about three inches above my knees. I still hadn't seen what she had come up with to help manage the bundle of laces that would be hanging off the back of our corsets.

"So, what is this thing you've come up with to deal with the bundle of laces?" I asked, reaching behind me to unhook and remove my bra. I had already learned the skill where I could remove my bra or put it on without removing my shirt, except right now, my shirt was with the skirt that I had tossed in the bag. Katie reached in her purse and handed me a piece of black leather with two holes in the center and four flaps, three with holes and one with a small silver toggle. The toggle had a small hole in it, and I guessed what could be slipped in there... "How does it work?"

"Simple, you thread the laces through these two holes," She indicated the two holes in the center of the piece of leather. "And then after you've tightened the corset, and tied off the laces, you wrap them up and fold the pouch around them." She folded the part with the toggle up first, and then the left and right sides, and finally folded the top down and twisted the toggle to hold the whole package closed. It looked like it would look a lot cleaner than a bunch of lacing hanging down our backs.

"And the hole?" I asked pointing at the toggle.

"They are designed for keeping someone from removing or loosening a corset, but the locks are optional. We don't have to lock any of them." Katie said. I nodded and picked up the burgundy velvet corset, wrapping it around my body, and making sure it covered my natural A cup breasts that had always been there. I got the corset situated so that I was wearing it right and turned my back to Katie, gripping one of the posts on the bed. I felt Katie behind me, fooling with the laces, and then heard her speak. "Do you want to go a little bit tighter than we went the other night?"

"Can you tighten it until I tell you to stop?" Katie nodded. "I'm thinking, tighten it, rest a bit, tighten a bit more, and then I will have a nice tiny waist. How far will this corset reduce?"

"If it's tightened all the way, twenty two inches." Katie said, running her hands through my hair.

"Twenty two inches?" I turned my head to look at her. "Talk about a small waist..."

"I'm going to go all the way down to twenty inches tonight; I'm twenty six to start with though, and I will have to wait to have my corset removed..." Katie smiled at me. I smiled back, and she pointed at the post on the bed. I turned back around and grabbed the post, knowing that I was about to have forces exhibited on my body that would compress my midsection and keep my body rigid from the waist up.

#

I tugged on the laces and brought the back of Katie's corset so that the stays on the outside edge were on the edges of her spine. I tied the laces off and picked up the tape measure. We had measured my waist and I was down to twenty three and a half inches. I wrapped the tape measure around Katie. I looked at it and smiled.

"Twenty and a quarter inches." I said, tossing the tape measure on the bed and wrapping my arms around her small waist. Katie dropped a small padlock into my hand. "You sure?"

"Yes." Katie said. I rolled the laces around my hand and stuffed them into the pouch, closed the top flap, twisted the toggle and slid the padlock through the hole.

"Last chance to back out." She shook her head and I clicked the lock shut. I felt her body shudder at the sound and watched as she turned to the door, opened it and walked toward the bathroom. I followed her intrigued by what she was doing, and realized that she was headed for the full length mirror that hung on the back of the bathroom door. It was the first time that I had seen my self. My jaw dropped, and Katie giggled.

"You've been wearing the corset for about an hour, do you want to see if we can tighten it some more?" Katie asked.

I pondered her question for a few seconds and looked at her. "No, I think I'm sufficiently compressed..."

"Ok, You know who to talk to if you change your mind." Katie said before looking at her toes. "Damn, I forgot to put my shoes on."

"So did I," I said, after looking down at my own feet.

Katie smiled at me before she spoke. "I guess that either Jen or your mom can help us with them in a bit.

"I guess." I replied, not hiding the smile on my face. This would be the first time that someone had helped me with my shoes since I was about five. I imagined that Katie was the same way.

"Katie, Morgan, I'm home!" We heard Jen shout up the steps and then we heard her foot steps climbing up the stairs. Katie reached over and opened the door to the bathroom. As the bathroom was at the top of the steps, this would ensure that Jen saw us when she got to the top of the steps. Katie and I watched as Jen stopped at the top of the stairs, her mouth dropping as she took in the sight before her. "That's what our dresses are going to look like?"

Katie and I looked at each other and grinned. "Yep." Katie said. "But I really think you should put your shoes on first. It will be easier than trying to do it after your dressed."

"I bet." Jen said, smiling. "Let me help you guys get your shoes on before we get me dressed..."

#

Half an hour later, Katie and I had our shoes on, Jen was dressed and mom and Susan were down in the kitchen talking. I'm not even sure that they knew what our dresses were going to look like. Katie pulled the laces just a little bit tighter and then tied them off. Jen ran her hands down her torso and smiled as she looked in the mirror.

"I could get used to this..." Jen said, her eyes flicking to Katie and I standing behind her in the room. Jen's waist had been compressed from twenty six inches to twenty two inches, and she knew that she looked good. I tried to imagine how she would look dressed in street clothes with the corset underneath... Her posture was certainly a lot better than it had been when she had gotten home...

"Are we ready to go down stairs?" Katie asked, looking at Jen.

"Yep," Jen said, turning around and looking at me. "Those colors look nice on you, Morgan."

"Thank you," I said, a smile crossing my lips. Katie and I linked hands and the three of us left Jen's room, headed for the kitchen. We were silent as we headed down the carpeted steps, the first sound coming when Jen's heels clicked on the linoleum at the bottom of the steps. I could hear mom and Susan talking quietly in the living room, that meant that we would have to get into the kitchen before they could see us. The three of us linked arms, with me in the middle as we turned into the kitchen. Mom was the first one to see us and her jaw dropped. This caused Susan to turn around and look at the three of us, her jaw giving the same response as moms.

"You girls are beautiful." Mom said, standing to walk over and get a closer look. "Are those corsets?

"Yep." Katie said, doing a slow twirl so that mom could see the back of her corset. Of course because of the pouches the laces were nice and tidy. Mom gave the padlock on the pouch that hid Katie's laces a small tug.

"How small are your waists?" Katie's mom asked, looking at the three of us.

"I'm down to twenty and a quarter inches, Morgan's down to twenty three and a half inches and Jen is at twenty two inches." Katie said.

"Where is the key to the lock?" Mom asked, motioning for me to spin around.

Katie pulled six keys out of the little clutch that she carried. "These are the keys for all three locks. I have locks in here for the pouches on Morgan and Jen's corsets, if they end up wanting them." Katie dropped the keys in mom's hand.

"You do realize that if you entrust me with the keys and you guys aren't here, I can't unlock those locks, right?" Mom said, closing her fingers around the keys. I don't know what she thought about holding the keys, but I knew that if she had them there would be no way that they would get lost.

"Yep," Katie said. "But I also don't want to lose those keys. Would you keep them for me, please?"

Mom smiled and nodded. "Yep, but you had better hope that I'm still up when you girls get back here or you're gonna be sleeping in that corset..." Mom chuckled as she glanced at the clock on the microwave. "Now, we have a surprise for you three. Why don't you go look out side."

The three of us shared a glance and then turned and headed toward the front door and then stepped outside. Sitting next to the curb was a limo, I had never ridden in a limo before, and as far as I knew neither had Jen or Katie.

"He's going to take you girls to dinner, and then to the prom, and then bring you guys home," Mom said, smiling. "Have fun and be safe."

The driver got out of the limo and walked around to the side that facing the house and opened the back door. "If you ladies are ready, dinner awaits."

The three of us turned to our mothers and gave hugs and then got into the limo, ready to begin the night of our junior prom.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My Mistake: Chapter 42

Hope they have fun

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Very good

Pamreed's picture

Thanks Samantha for the latest! I know you have been busy and am glad to see the latest!!
Looking forward to the conclution of this wonderful story!!

Pamela

Love the story

Can not wait for the next chapter to come.

Joshlyn Amanada

Thank you Samantha,

A great story and well done,hope you get to do more writing shortly,
that is if RL doesn't interfere:)

ALISON