All Girl or Nothing (Part 3)

Printer-friendly version
All Girl or Nothing (Part 3)
~o~O~o~

Charlie/Charlotte's story continues as Graeme finds himself being dragged deeper into his friend's mess.

If you haven't been following AGoN, feel free to jump on board, it shouldn't take you long to read the first two parts and catch up!--SEPARATOR--

"Hey."

"Hey." Charlie repeated back to his friend stood in the doorway.

"Thanks for calling me over man, I've been missing you."

Charlie forced a smile, "Missed you too buddy."

Graeme patted his friend on the back, "Let's just move on from all this shit yeah?"

"No."

"Wait.." Graeme removed his hand and scratched his head, "I thought that's what you wanted, why are you saying no now?"

"Because I'm on stage in 72 hours."

Graeme laughed awkwardly, "You... ha you what?"

Charlie breathed heavily as he looked down to his ankles, hairless but hidden by his baggy jeans, "I've been touring with All Girl for the last 6 months."

"SIX MONTHS? Wait, you've been going on stage in drag since July?!!"

"Yes.."

"Well why the hell am I just hearing about this now? And what the hell dude are you like a fucking tranny now or something?"

"It's what has been keeping us out of Juvey REMEMBER!?" Charlie snarled at the confused Graeme.

"But... oh. Oh I see. Well..." Graeme shrugged, "Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because tonight is my final performance, Melissa said she'd allow me to leave after this big award ceremony thingy we're performing at on Sunday."

"Wait... you're not talking about the Grammys are you?" Graeme scoffed.

Charlie blushed, "Yeah. We're nominated for best newcomer."

Graeme stared blankly at what anyone could easily call an average looking teenage boy; "Ho-ly-shit."

"And I need you to come with me."

"You mean?"

Charlie nodded.

"I'm going to the freaking Grammys!?"

Charlie giggled and continued to nod frantically, "Yes. Yes we are! But under one condition..."

"Anything! Whatever it takes!"

--SEPARATOR--

"Oh, hello Charlotte." Melissa looked up from her various magazines and papers and smiled at the young girl.

"Hello Mrs. Tate." Charlotte spoke softly as she smiled politely back at her manager.

"And who's this?" Melissa leaned sideways on her chair and glanced around the corner at a cowering Graeme.

Charlotte grabbed his hand and pulled him next to her. "This is Graeme, my ummm... boyfriend."

Graeme winced.

"Oh perfect! Yes this will provide the excellent media coverage and redcarpet photo opps you require..."

"To leave the band." Charlotte added.

Melissa sighed, "Yes, yes, yes, if that's what you wish... If all goes well you may leave the band..."

"Thankyou." Charlotte said as she slowly backed out of the office, still holding the hand of her supposed 'boyfriend'.

Melissa waited until the couple had turned the corner before mumbling to herself, "...and pursue your solo career."

--SEPARATOR--

As the pair walked down a long corridor, Graeme looked down at their connected hands in disbelief, "I really can't believe that's yours Charlie."

Charlotte immediately pulled hers away and used it to wipe the blonde hair away from her eyes.

"Their just so... feminine." Graeme continued.

"Yeah well, that's what happens when you use nail poli- OH, HI MR JENKINS!"

Jenkins turned on his heel to face the two teens, "Hello Miss Charlotte, Master Graeme. You best get a move on, it would be a tragedy if you were to miss your flight."

"Yes you're right!" Charlotte nodded as she took back hold of Graeme's hand.

"You have a limo waiting out front to take you to the airport."

"Wow!" Graeme interrupted.

"Yes..." Jenkins snarled at the boy before turning back to Charlotte, "Have a safe journey."

"Thankyou Jenkins, buh bye!" Charlotte waved giddily as she ran down the remaining length of the corridor, towing behind her a dopey Graeme.

Jenkins watched her leave in awe, "Yes, goodbye... my love."

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well, I didn't see anything in here that would tell me

that either Melissa knew Charlotte was a 15 year old boy being forced to be Charlotte by Jenkins, who it seems is the real PERVE. This story really needs more detail, though. Thank you for sharing what there is.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Poor kid!

Can't seem to win for losing. Wonder what the reaction will be to the post Grammy news????

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Wait why were they still

Wait why were they still holding hands even when noone was looking ?

Something of turn

Up to now we were shown Charles wasn't happy with his Hannah Montana double life. We're now seeing either a turnabout or perhaps a double cross by Melissa and the producer.

Whoa!

hugs
Grover