Stellar Academy Ch 3

Printer-friendly version
Stellar Academy Ch 3
The Special Present!

By Blackout

Editor: Draflow

stell acadamy ch 3.jpg

--SEPARATOR--

Day 6:

“Hey sleepy head wake up!” It was my obnoxious little sister. She had decided for some reason that the best way to wake me up was to yell in my ear.

“Alright! Alright! I am up. Geez Sophie I think you shattered my eardrums!” There was something a little different about my voice. It seemed to be a little less deep then it was yesterday. My throat was also feeling pretty sore today.

“Sorry mom told me to wake you up. You slept through half the day and dad is going to be here soon.” Looking at my clock I noticed it was almost 1:30 pm. I had slept through most of the day. That’s when I realized today dad was coming and I was still transforming into a girl. I immediately jumped out of bed. To my shock, the pajama pants I had worn to sleep last night fell right off. I usually only slept in boxers, but last night I felt especially chilly. My sister was looking at me strangely.

“You really got some nice legs going on there.” I looked down and noticed she was right. Not only were my legs completely hairless now, but more firm and feminine all around. Furthermore I noticed that while my hips seemed to have gotten bigger, it was also because my waist had gotten smaller. No wonder my pants had fallen off. I mean yesterday my jeans were a bit looser, but that wasn’t anything a belt couldn’t solve.

“Wow, you really do look a lot cuter. I think you’re almost the same height as me now.” She was right again. It seemed I was only an inch or so taller than her now. That was scary because it meant I was about five feet six inches now, while my sister was five feet five inches.

“Geez, it’s like you’re trying to kill me faster.”

“Sorry, I just have always wanted a sister, although, I always imagined having a younger sister.”

“Well sorry, but I was born first.” There was always some pride with being born first. It meant I got to try and do most things first, like getting my license.

“Yeah, whatever, anyway you better get ready mom has a surprise for you downstairs.” My sister gave me the typical sinister, sisterly grin that told me something was up. But she was right, I had to get ready for dad coming. I got ready, jumping into the shower, it took me a little longer to wash my hair now that it was a lot longer. My body felt off and I was not looking forward to see dad. I got out of the shower and examined myself in the mirror again, I was looking more and more androgynous, and less and less like a guy. If someone had to guess they might’ve assumed I was a girl, I went outside to get dressed, pulling out some jeans I put them on, but they just weren’t fitting right anymore. I had to roll up a lot of the legs today, and the belt was tightened even further to hold my pants against my smaller waist. My shirt was a lot bigger on me now, and hung loosely down to my thighs, I looked almost like girl wearing her boyfriend’s clothes.

I couldn’t help it but suddenly I had an urge again, I began to scratch at the new buds on my body. They were just so damn itchy. But that could wait; it was time to head downstairs and figure out what the present from mom was.

~o~O~o~

Mom took one look at me and told me to head upstairs.

“But wait! What about the present?”

“That could wait, you look like a shmuck.”

“But nothing I have really fits me anymore.”

“I know! So were going to your sister’s room.”

“No, no way am I wearing Sophie’s clothes.”

“Tony I know this is hard on you but you need some clothes that fit. We will just get some jeans and t shirt.”

“Well I guess I can manage if it’s just that.”

~o~O~o~

So you’re already borrowing my clothes.”

“Sophie! Stop teasing your brother. He needs some clothes.”

“Can I just have some jeans and a shirt? Please nothing girly and possibly a soccer shirt.”

“Sure I got just the thing.” She went into her drawers and threw me a pair of girl’s skinny blue jeans, then she went into her closet and came out with a sky blue shirt. I was at least happy it was blue but then Sophie held it up so I could see the front, there on the front of the shirt read “I play like a girl!” and had a picture of a girl scoring on a guy goalie while leaving the guy soccer players in the dust, I gave Sophie one of those looks.

“What it’s a soccer shirt?”

“But mom?”

“Your sister is right it is a soccer shirt and I see nothing wrong with it.”

“Are you kidding me you know exactly why I have a problem with that shirt. Do I have to wear this stuff?”

“For now yes.” I reluctantly took off my jeans, I then picked up my sister’s and reluctantly put them on. They were a bit tight but I managed to squeeze into them, something that would have been impossible before all this. My boxers were riding up my butt giving me a major wedgie in her jeans. I had to push them down and pull before I was more comfortable. My crotch was a little uncomfortable but not as much as I thought it would.

“Mom this won’t work my boxers just don’t fit well in these pants. I will just keep getting wedgies.”

“Well you could wear some girls’ underwear.”

“No I’m good!” I then took off my shirt. My newly developing breast buds were looking even more red and swollen, I began scratching again.”

“Tony! Stop scratching this instant. That is very bad.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just very itchy.”

“Well then, it’s a good thing I went to the store to buy you some ointment.” Mom said as she handed me an ointment that was on my sister desk.

“Do I have to put that stuff on? It’s embarrassing.”

“Yes, you don’t want to be scratching there all day.”

“You got to be kidding me.”

“No I’m not Tony, it’s not civilized.” I reluctantly took the cream and rubbed a little on. I didn’t want to admit it but I felt a lot better afterwards.

“How do you feel now?”

“I hate to admit it, but much better.”

“That’s good, now put on the shirt, Dad will be home any second.”

“Ok already.” I took the soccer girl shirt and slipped it on, it fit fine for the most part maybe it was a little big though.

“Man Tony you look good.” Sophie remarked.

“Thanks I guess” I said rolling my eyes. I didn’t have much time to argue with Sophie because suddenly I heard the door open telling me that dad had come home.

~o~O~o~

I ran downstairs to find dad. He now seemed much taller than me but with his warm face and loving smile though I knew my dad still loved me. I ran to him crying in his arms. He embraced me for a while until I was finally able to calm down.

“It’s Ok Tony! Everything is going to be Ok!” Dad instantly accepted me at the moment he saw me.

“Yeah but I will no longer be your son. Aren’t you upset?”

“I am more upset that this is happening to you and you have to go through all this. But Tony I will always love you no matter what.”

“Yeah but what am I supposed to do about college, I was supposed to be going as Tony a guy.”

“Well will just have to cross that road when we get there. For now all we can do is make sure you’re ok.”

“Thanks dad.” Dad always knew just what to say.

“Hey, I’ll tell you what. How about when this all blows over I’ll take you to your favorite restaurant, anyplace you want. Heck I’ll buy tickets to that big soccer game that is coming to town.”

“Really that sounds great!” I wrapped dad in a big hug and he hugged me back.

“You can get through this Tony, you’re strong, and I have always believed that. Now if you don’t mind I need to talk to your mother.”

“Wait first I want to know what my present is.” Mom had already come down stairs and was next in line after Sophie to hug dad.

“Ok I guess you earned the present.” Mom went to the kitchen and came back with grocery bag. I took the grocery bag and looked inside to find one of the best gifts in the entire world. She had bought me posters of some of the greatest soccer players known to man, as well as a jersey, I was ecstatic to say the least.

“Wow, I can’t believe you bought this all for me.”

“Well, you will probably need to redecorate your room, so I thought I would get you something you would enjoy.”

“Yep, there is nothing wrong with a girl having posters of hot guys on her wall.” My sister chipped in. I just glared at her and stormed upstairs.

~o~O~o~

The rest of the day flew by rather quickly with dad home I had someone to talk with and I truly enjoyed hanging out with dad and just chilling. Mom and Sophie had gone out to do who knows what during that time. It was quality time with dad, maybe the last father and son time I would ever have. Dinner was interesting it started off quiet because of the pressing issues in my life right now, but the Sophie spilled her drink all over herself and we couldn’t help but have a good laugh at that. From there the atmosphere in the room really lightened up.

After dinner we had a family movie night. We ended up watching National Treasure since we lacked any new interesting ideas for movies. I would have enjoyed the time more if it wasn’t for the continuous discomfort from the wedgie my boxers were causing.

I was feeling slightly better except for my throat was still sore and was only becoming worse as the day went on. It was becoming slightly harder to talk. I ended up taking a nice warm shower before I went to bed, it was very relaxing. Before I went to bed I put some more of that ointment on, I did not enjoy constant scratching.

~o~O~o~

Getting back to my room I noticed something in the window. Outside the house was a black van parked next to the house. But what was surprising was that the vehicle had some sort of Official Government emblem on it. The classic Eagle with stars around it but the only difference was that this eagle was holding what I could only assume was planet Earth between its wings. The only thing I read from the distance of my room to the black van was the letters ERB on the van. I was kind of curious what ERB stood for. I kept watching, but they soon pulled away. It was strange but no stranger then everything else going on.

Holy shit I realized that they may have been here to take me away, if you suddenly did change gender, wouldn’t the government take interest in that. Think of all the experiments they would do to you. I know you only hear stuff like that in science fiction, but hey I was transforming into a girl, who was I to question the realm of possibilities. I wondered how they found out, could the doctor have told them. For some reason I doubted that but I was still curious as to the vans reasons on parking outside our house. I would have to do some research tomorrow.

--SEPARATOR--

I have been rather busy lately but I managed to write the rest of this chapter. If you like the story then please +1 me on the Kudos meter. Your praise is my motivation and I really enjoy friendly comments. I just want to say thanks to all my readers who have kept up with me.

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Waiting

Worth the wait, so keep them coming as you can for all your stories, and we'll keep reading them

Draflow

Well this story certainly is

Well this story certainly is interesting. I kind of wonder when they'll tell Tony about the Stellar academy... whatever a stellar academy is. Seriously, it would be nice to get some answers for why this is happening.

Interesting story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter.
thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Stellar Academy

That shall be revealed to you soon as long as you keep reading.

Blackout

No my evil plan has been

No my evil plan has been foiled again :( No stopping to read after coaxing the author into reveiling all their secrets...
Lol, I can't wait for the next one ;)

Beyogi

The Stellar Academy has

come for him/her. Where is the Stellar Academy?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I fail at adding kudos...

revolution's picture

So I leave a comment! Awesome story was waiting for this chapter. Can't wait to read the next.