Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-14

Printer-friendly version

Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-14

Chapter 14

It’s really, weird having someone stuck in your head like that. I mean I have no idea who they are or even what they are. I mean I can’t tell if he’s a pretty guy and all of that or if she was this really boyish and handsome girl.

Either way it did start occurring to me that I was being not a fair date to Kaylee. It wasn’t like she was saying anything about me being distracted but it was sort of like a vibe coming from her that I was making her feel a bit alone, like my mind was elsewhere…which it was but I just didn’t like the feeling that I thought was going on with her.

I reach over and lace my fingers into hers and smile at her. “Hey, sorry just some random weirdness I guess, I didn’t want to wreck tonight.”

“You didn’t Dylan, hey; I’d have a lot going on too if I was going through what you’ve been.”

She gives me this cute girl dimply smile that makes her even more pretty because it does seem to reach her eyes. I like that when you’re talking to someone and you get eye contact and there’s real expression in there.

I slip up against her and y’know how a girl sort of sinks against her guy when they’re in line and going out and stuff? Well I’m doing that and so is Kaylee and the snuggly feelings really more than make up for the looks that we’re getting from the other people around because we’re so getting the lesbian couple thing with some people not digging that.

I do kind of notice though it’s mostly the girls that are showing a lot of bias and distain about it and some of the older more adult couples that are here.

As much as people are supposed to be with the times and as much as people with conditions are supposed to be more understood and stuff just like being gay or lesbian is supposed to be more understood but here in Ocean City as much as I really love this place and it’s a lot better than Patterson half the time in the summer it’s still kinda filled with Guido’s and Guidettes.

Hey no offence to anyone with Italian blood. But the Guido’s are the term for Redneck here only it’s more like those Moron’s from the show “Jersey Shore.”

And the thing is they actively try and fit that stereotype. And while being a yelling screaming drooling drunk skank or idiot is fine. And sleeping with anything that moves is cool. Apparently two girls or two people that pass for girls holding hands and leaning on each other and stealing the small occasional kiss is taboo?

I don’t get them and honestly I don’t want too. Especially the girls or the average bimbette these days. They’ll make faces and whisper about the two dykes up there at the counter having a date and be all “That makes me so sick.” And that bullshit. They’re all fakers too, fake boobs, fake noses, fake hair, fake, fake, fake…even their morals are fake. You take out a camera that might look like they might get on TV and the tops are off and they’ll sink their tongue down another girl’s throat in a hurry.

Okay I’m sounding all mad and ranty because I feel surrounded by them tonight.

Kaylee and I are just trying to have a good time and to be together and not make a scene. But apparently we are.

I swear I can feel the eyes and hear the Judgy little whispers.

You ever be somewhere and the people are so fake that you can taste it in the air?

I don’t give them the satisfaction though of Kaylee and I leaving instead we get our order and I get a bunch of food… (God I’m eating so much lately.)… and I ask the guys to triple bag it and leave with Kaylee.

I know this is a punk move and stuff but it’ll fuck with their heads. I pay but I reach into my front pocket and adjust my stuff noticeably as I pull out some money and I make sure they don’t just get aware of Mr. happy but they see me take out my cash and can see I’ve got a decent bankroll for being out on a date and stuff.

Yeah the few guys that saw are like focusing on the fact does she have what I think she has down there and well so are some of the girls but they also focused on the money I took out too like some kind of fucked up instinct or something.

But the combination of the two plus me opening the door for Kaylee and us walking away holding hands has some of those fake chicks totally baffled.

I look at Kaylee. “Boardwalk?”

“Sure and the beach.”

“Yeah a walk on the beach’d be nice.”

We walk through town to the boardwalk and that’s one of the good things about being downtown is it’s really not all that far to go anywhere. Most people live in their cars these days and drive distances that are really too short. Going from DQ to the boardwalk might be a twenty minute walk but with Kaylee here on a date it just felt like five minutes…we shared a can of Dr. Pepper on the way with just one straw too on the way which was pretty cool.

The board walk is a nice spot and a pretty nice area at night and it’s full of tourists out having fun and doing stuff and tourists are a lot more tolerant or just more self absorbed to really have a problem with two people that look like two girls holding hands and being really close like being out on a date.

It’s still really nice to hold hands with someone and check out the people and we end up sort of eating at one of the picnic tables just within the light and we people watch and eat but play this game where we make up stuff about the people that we see going by even doing this sort of ad-lib voice over thing with some of the people that has us both laughing and giggling at times.

Yeah I giggled a few times it was like we were in this weird synch or something and as really sort of messing with my already messed up gender line it stunned us enough that we burst out laughing at the whole funny girly weirdness of me giggling and we left after a bit together walking down the beach holding hand s still and I’ve got our shoes in the other hand and we’re walking with our feet in the water and stopping occasionally to pick some shells and to kiss.

Mmm kissing…

Honestly Kaylee is kissing me in this way that I’ve never really done with any of the girls that I’ve ever been with before. It’s slow and soft but it’s intense and wanting…yeah wanting and not like the ways I’m used to it’s like she’s…

You ever watch a girl sexily eat a strawberry?

Oh I am so being her strawberry right now.

And there is touching too with the kissing and her hands glide and flit over me and making parts of me feel all tingling… in a way that I’ve never felt before…raises goosebumps in a good way and makes my breasts ache and my nipples get so effing hard and when Kaylee’s hand rubs over Mr. happy it feels good and the whole experience has me so …turned on and yet.

I want sex, but I don’t want sex?

I want this to linger and keep going on and on and if we do ever get to where we make love I want it to be somewhere nice and comfortable and where we can take out time with things and just I want this but more I want this to like the tenth power and just like this slow, teasing and touching and oh so good.

I want to make love and have love made to me and it’s so strange really.

It’s my girl brain it has to be because Kaylee is hot and beautiful but she’s more than that she’s funny and she’s smart and open…she was so willing to just be there in my corner and be my friend since this stuff happened and all of that is leading my head and my heart around to not just wanting to fuck.

I want more than that.

We are both just breathing so heavy and I know I must have that overbright look to my eyes like she does because even as we slow down from this makeout session there’s this fevered good feeling of feeling everything that I’m feeling…

Why’d we stop?

I really need to get her home by the right time and we need to stop…and we do slow it down but walk hand in hand to the closest payphone and I call us a cab to drive up back to where her cottage is.

We do a lot of small touches and kissing while waiting for the cab and when he gets there I hear the song “Heaven.” By Brain Adams and I lean into the cab. “Hey will you turn that up and wait a minute for us?”

“The meter’ll be running kid; you got the cash for that?”

I reach in my pocket and pass him a twenty. “Here’s a deposit.”

“Hey, okay cool with me.” He leans forward and he turns up the speakers in the back and I step from the cab to Kaylee and kiss her and take her hands. “Hey, come on let’s have a dance before we head out.”

“Dylan…” Kaylee’s smiling and she’s got this look that a girl gives a guy that just really makes him feel like a guy. That look they have when you know you did right and they weren’t expecting what you did.

But it was good.

I take her into my arms and we just have this slow dance there on the side of the road cab on one side of us payphone on the other and the streetlamp shining down on us.

I feel like the guy that I used to feel like before all of this started happening or maybe even better. I feel like I’m still sort of Me.

But slow dancing with Kaylee with our breasts pushed together was pretty good.

Actually it was pretty great.

And maybe I can still be the kind of guy that I want to be despite all the things about myself now?

We have a long kiss before we get into the cab and I make sure to open her door for her and make sure she get’s in alright and we don’t neck and make out in back of the cab on the drive to her cottage but snuggle up and cuddle together and have those small touches and those small kisses and I get to hold her as we listen to the classic rock on the cab radio and it’s really great.

It actually get’s even better when she leans her head back and gives me this small kiss and says with this sweet smile. “I really like this Dylan. I love the feeling of how strong your arms are around me while you’re holding me and I love the feel of your breasts against my back…this is just perfect.”

“Oh…”

“Mmmnn…? Just oh?”

“….yeah.”

“Oh…”

I tickle her a little getting her to squirm and I lean over and kiss her. “Yes, Oh…it’s oh because unlike you Kaylee I’m still pretty new to the whole life with boobs thing and I’ve never had anything like that ever said about them before…so…yeah…Oh.”

The cabby looks at us through the mirror, well at me and says. “Hey, I think you’ve got great boobs.”

Huh…

What…

Blush…

And as I’m kind of having a brain-stalled moment mixed with the huge amount of embarrassment Kaylee’s laughing so hard she’s kicking her feet.

Oh yeah she’s doing that full Bwah-ha-ha-ha, maniacal laugh thing.

And I’m red faced and embarrassed still even once we get to her cottage and I pay him. He’s chuckling. “You want me to stick around?”

“No, you go ahead I’m not sure if I can survive any more remarks from the peanut gallery tonight.” He goes to make change but I wave him off. “No you go ahead and keep it.”

“Thanks.”

“Yeah.”

I leave him and open the car door for Kaylee and walk her to her patio and stop there and hold her waist and she kisses me as much as I kiss her and I think there’s the muffled sound of maybe her mom squeaking with that No dammit reaction or something. Like I’ve said before just kind of a vibe thing,

We break the kiss and silently dance sway together for a few minutes. “I had a really great time Kaylee.”

“That’s my line y’know.” She’s got the nicest smile right now.

We kiss some more before there’s a pointed cough or three more than likely from her father from the sound of it and I step back with a smile.

“I really did have a nice time Kaylee.”

“Me too Dylan.”

“I’ll call you tomorrow?”

“I’d like that.”

She’s smiling at me and I’m doing that smiling back at her hands in my pockets walking backwards and she’s got her arms/hands behind her back walking backwards and smiling.

It lasts a few minutes before we get out of sight with each other.

I can’t keep the smile off of my face while walking how and looking up at the night sky. Out by the sea with not streetlights and it’s a clear night it’s absolutely breath taking.

I’ve never seen a sky like than before, so big and so full of light.

I’ve never felt like this before either.

up
233 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice One...

Kaylee seems to have found a way to get Dylan's mind off Cheyenne...

As usual, looking forward to more.

Eric

Oh definitely Eric:)

She really does like him and more and more after tonight. The fact Dylan had picked up on so much stuff is a big help too.
Thanks so much for reading and the support Eric, it matters:)
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Being Someone's Strawberry

terrynaut's picture

The line in the chapter that relates to my subject says it all. This is such a dreamy, romantic chapter. I didn't want it to end.

Young love is so sweet and intense and so many other good things.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Being someone's Strawberry...a great kissing description:)

and one of those things that lucky for me just popped in out of nowhere. But for me brings up lots of great images.
Thanks for reading and commenting Terry:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Jugling

Every time I think, or at least try to think about how many stories you have in the air at one time... Wow... I mean, just Wow! How do you keep track of everything all the plot lines, characters, locations, and they're good stories too, not fluff or filler, just good solid writing, with believable characters and interesting plots. I am not worthy!

Draflow

Thanks Draflow, it means a lot really:)

And I'm seriously blushing really. I will say that roleplaying has seriously helped my writing:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

No shortage of complete morons out there;)

But the date was really nice and really fun to write as well.
Thanks Hon.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Supported of Team Dorothy:)

Bailey Summers

Wonderful!

I kinda gave up on this story after the last chapter and almost didn't bother to read this one, but I'm glad I did. A wonderful chapter full of romance, not soppy either. It's presented with a nice light touch, and Dylan's behavior is as much or more female than male. I felt like this once, and it's a lovely warm feeling. Thank you! <3


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I'm kinda trying to have it so the Aliens...

actually have to be the ones trying to fit in and be normal as the can in our world. And as much as there was this instant jolt between Shy and Dylan it still wasn't the same as Kaylee who's been there and cared and helped out. Dylan is very female but doesn't have a clue to as her deep gender issues.

Bailey Summers

a great evening

except for the “Jersey Shore.” clones it sounds like a really great night.
thanks for sharing

Yeah those "Jersey Shore." types are just

All over the place. It's like the actually think acting like a dumbass is cool. Worse the infection is spreading through the late teen-twenty somethings of the entire east coast of the US like the wave of baggy pants to the knees did...
Ugh.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Beautiful Chapter

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

A very sweet chapter for a very sweet date, guidos and guidettes apart. I loved the strawberry line. :-)

It will be interesting to see how Kaylee - Dylan is affected by Cheyenne's arrival on the scene.

Thanks for a lovely romantic chapter Bailey.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

It was a really good line.

And it came just sort of out of the blue. I was picturing the kiss and strawberries and lipstick on lipstick it all just came together. The date was nice to write for and it'll be interesting to see where Shy does fit into all of this.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I'm getting confused...

...and I'm just reading the story. Poor Dylan! Right now, things seem wonderful with Kaylee, but Cheyenne is around there somewhere. I think Dylan's in for some real soul-searching in the future, and one way or the other, I think serious pain has him in it's crosshairs.

This chapter sure felt good though!

Hugz!
Wren

Cheyenne will be a source of confusion for

awhile I think. There's a bond there from being what they are that's not like anything Dylan has ever faced before and Shy's just as lonely but afraind at the same time and then there's Kaylee in the mix.
Glad You Liked it Wren:)
*Big Hugz Back:)*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Bah... only an asshole would

Bah... only an asshole would call their predjudices and expectations morals. It's not moral to expect people to fit with your worldview... and it's not moral to damn them for their quirks.
The worst thing is if I was in their situation, I might be one of them. Sometimes I'm just disgusted by humanity and myself... What exactly do we have intelligence for except for devising a more efficient way to exterminate each other? I wonder if that happened to the "martians".

thank you for writing this captivating story,
*hugs*
Beyogi

*Big Hugs for Beyogi:)*

Reading your comment I get where you're coming from but you're seriously too hard on yourself. I always sort of see you as being well aware of what you feel are your own short comings. The judgmental hypocrytes in the story though wouldn't even attempt looking at themselves like that.

That being said I will get into what happened in small amounts.
I'm really glad that you liked it though.
*More Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Martian

Curiouser and curiouser,I like,XXX