Jenny Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Jenny Chapter 3
By Princess

Jason let an officer take him back to the station to be interviewed by Stabler. The other Officer didn’t say much to him during the trip. When he got to the station, It seemed like one of the detectives really didn’t like Stabler at all. Jason saw a large black detective that introduced himself as detective Oda Flin. In fact it was a scary encounter to Jason. This large black detective came up to Stabler’s desk as they were talking and he called him a rat bastard. Jason was afraid there might be a fight but the man walked away.

Stabler held on to Jason and said, “Don’t worry about it. That is just Fin Totaula and we have had our differences. Hes a good man." Jason nodded relieved that the man left.

“Ok lets go meet the new ADA Novek. Well, “ He said thoughtfully. “Shes really our old ADA but she came back somehow. And she wants to meet you Jason. “

I stood up in my new heels. It seemed for the time being at least, I had to remain female. The doctors could not figure out how to stop the estrogen being pumped into my bloodstream. They considered trying to counteract it by major injections of testosterone but Jason did not want to do that. He didn’t want to go though any more painful injections. Especially when he was made aware that there was risks of a stroke or death. 'If I had to be female I will be a damn good one,' Jason thought.

Jason didn't feel comfortable at all when the detective brought him into the district attorneys office. Stabler had the boys hand and lead him into the office. He saw an arrogant hard faced woman Casey Novak stand up and introduce himself, She said, "Well hello young lady. I am ADA Casey Novak and I will be the one prosecuting your mother. The officers told me what you went though and I"m sorry for it. I want you to know that I will do everything i can to make her pay for it. "

Jason let out a loud snort in contempt for the woman. "Sure you are sorry for it. "

She looked stunned and uttered, "What is wrong jenny?"

Jasons face turned a dark shade of purple and he stood up, "Why are you calling me lady and Jenny for. If you had been made aware of what I went though then you would fucking know that this isn't my choice of gender. I was transformed and tortured. This is a condition forced on me by sadistic women like you. " Jason turned on his heels and said, "Get me the fuck away from this stupid woman. "

Casey said in desperation, "Please, Jenny, I mean Jason. sorry. Its just that you looked so feminine and I assumed that you chose to remain this way. You don't look like a young man."

"Thats not my fault, bitch. Please let me out of here.
"Jason, If you dont cooperate then we cant help you and your mother will get away with what she done. "

Jason was already headed out the out, turned on his stiletto heels and said, "No she wont. NO matter what happens in court, I can guarantee you that she will not, I repeat, NOT get away with it. " Jason turned and headed out the door. The look in Jason's eyes left no doubt he meant absolutely everything he said. Casey knew she fucked up big time.

Stablers face wasnt much different than jasons. He was staring daggers at Novak too. He was simmering in rage and said in a barly controled voice, "Casey what the hell was that. I thought I told you all about jason and how the boy looked. I thought that I told you how Jason felt about looking female and you came off about like his mother. "

She had nothing to say.

"Well. I hope we still have a case after this fuck up. I will try to find the boy and talk to him. " Stabler turned and stormed out of the room. But Jason was no where to be found. He looked in the officer, his desk. He couldn't find Jason anywhere. Benson walked past when Stabler ran after her, "Liv, Hey Liv slow down. "

She stopped in the hall and turned. she saw the desperate look on her partners face and said, "What's wrong. "

"Have you saw Jason anywhere."

She looked at him, "No not lately. Why?"

"I looked in the interview rooms, the cells, my desk. I looked though the main offices and I cant find him. We had a disastrous meeting with our ADA Novak when she made the same fucking as you and called Jason a young Lady. He got enraged and left nearly ten minutes ago. Now we cant find out."

her face showed the same desperation and concern now and said. "Oh my god Lets find the boy."

As they were running down the halls, He mumbled, "At least she said Jason was a boy this time.

It had been nearly six hours since the boy Jason was reported missing. No one in the station found him. Various officers that were on duty were questioned but none of them saw Jason leave the station. Recordings from the front desk were reviewed and he was seen running out of the station and leaving. But nothing was found after that. Officers canvassed the area with no luck. An alert and APB was issued for the boy and all they could do then was wait for results.

As a result of Jason's disappearance, His mother had to be released from custody. The date of her arraignment came up. She stood in front of the judge and asked for Bail. His mothers attorney said there was no evidence and even the victim couldn't be found for cross examination. And with the lack of hers testimony, there couldn't be a case. The judge agreed and ordered the charges to be dropped and the mother released. She smiled at Stabler laughing as she left the station. She got her purse and left to get a ride home.

Still, no one could find the boy. Things got more desperate when no one heard from the mother the following night. She had fallen asleep with she heard something or someone come in. She got up to check the house and stopped in the living room. She saw the small figure of her son sitting in her chair. "SO, Jenny you have come back. "

Jason stood up and said in a hard voice, "Absolutely. I have come back." Jasons voice was dripping with menace. "Everything proceeded exactly as I planed. Now I have come for you, Mother" Jason raised his arm and she saw what was in his hand. It was pointed at her, "Sit down Mother. None of us will leave her alive. I don't want to live after what you did to me and you wont either. I will see to that. I just want some answers. I want to know why?"

A few minutes later, A neighbor reported gunshots heard from the house. About fifteen minutes after that, Stabler and Benson bust though the door and saw Jason standing over his dead mother. He saw the female detective Benson and shouted, "You fucking bitch" took aim and shot her. Benson fell as other officers covered. Seeing that he has shot her, he ran into his bedroom and the officers heard a final sickening shot. By the time Stabler got there, Jason was gone. He was bleeding to death from a shot in his mouth.

Benson stood up. She was only wounded though the shoulder" I think I need to go to the hospital quickly.

Officers were calling for medical help but it was no use. The boy and his mother were already dead.

It took days to clear up all of that case. Stabler filed reports for the dead boy and his mother, and his sisters family. about some unknown intruder broke in the night before that, shot the woman and the husband and left the young boy alive. The woman was Jasons sister. Stabler smiled as he had an idea who did that. He made sure the boy would live a happy life. Olivia adopted the boy as her own son.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I like the realism of the

I like the realism of the fact that it shows a boy with no transgendered indications who couldn't be happy as a girl or even accept living like that.

Though it's always sad when a protagonist dies...

I do wonder why Jason shot Benson, what's her story in this?

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

Note from Princess

I know some may not like the suicide at the end but It seemed like a proper ending to me. I think that a Forced gender transformation would be impossible to deal with. I think this is the way most of them would end. I dont like those stories that are posted where a evil step mother transforms her boy though force or terrorizing the kid and it all ends well. The transformed boy becomes a well adjusted girl and marries the man of her dreams.

Thank you Sarah for your kind comment.

Jenny Chapter 3

A bittersweet ending

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I loved it

Quite simply, I loved this ending. If I was ever so greatly harmed by others I would hope I could execute such a complete revenge. Deny your enemies their pleasures.