Butchytown 1 - Part 2 - School Daze

Printer-friendly version

bike.gifButchytown High School was a cool place to go to school. It wasn't unlike any other school. Yes, it had restrooms and locker-rooms for both boys and girls. The big difference was the girl's restrooms also had urinals like the boy's did. In fact the only difference between it and boy's restroom was that that the girl's restroom had a Kotex and Tampax dispenser on the wall. Mounted next to it was a special dispenser for a product called 'Stand-UP'. This was special funnel like device that butch girls like Kathy used to stand to pee at urinals. Sometimes the femme girls tried to use them, usually ending up getting pee all over their legs. Kathy always thought that they looked silly with their little skirts hiked up as they stood in front of the urinals trying to pee like the butch girls did. She wondered if any of these girls were secretly crossdressers who dressed like butch girls at home.

Ken greeted her at the bus stop. As they kissed, Ken ran his fingers along the outline of the seams of her boy's underwear through her tight jeans. She caressed the bulge between his legs and as she did so, her clit began to spring to attention.

"We better stop or we won't make it to school," Kathy observed.

"What's the worst that could happen? You might make a sticky mess in your boy's undies?" Ken joked.

"That's a distinct possibility," Kathy replied as she squeezed his cock. "Of course the same thing could happen to you."

Their petting was rudely interrupted by the arrival of a yellow school bus.

"Want to resume this at the back of the bus?" Ken asked.

"You bet!" Kathy replied.

Ken and Kathy climbed into the bus and proceeded to some seats near the back.

"Do you want to go tomorrow night to get fitted for our tuxedos for the prom?" Kathy asked after they got seated.

"Sure, you want to go after rugby practice?" Ken asked.

"Good idea," Kathy agreed.

"Have you talked to your mom about packing?" Ken asked.

"I've tapped danced all around it. She's a bit old fashioned about that sort of thing. I just don't understand. She thinks it too risqué at my age. I wish she'd get with it, after all this is 2006, not 1966"

"All I know is that I can hardly wait to see you with a nice masculine basket between your legs. You of all the girls in the world will look just yummy like that!" Ken smiled.

"Ah Ken! You say the sweetest things." Kathy smiled as the bus pulled up to the school. "Looks like we're here. Better get this day over and done with."

Kathy and Ken kissed as they headed off to class.

About mid morning, Kathy headed toward her third period gym class. She entered the girls locker-room to get ready for gym class. Finding a locker she flicked open the lock and pulled out her gym clothes out of her bag, joining the rest of class as they changed clothes for phys-ed. In support of the fact that femme girls and butch girls shouldn't be in a mixed gym class, Kathy's class was all butch girls. All around her, girls with hairy legs, unshaved underarms, muscular bodies, and treasure trails of hair that extended from their pubic area up to their navels stood pulling on jockstraps.

Jane Woodall came over and tossed her stuff in locker next to Kathy's.

"Hey Kathy, how's it hanging?" Jane asked as she began undoing her jeans.

"Pretty good? How's about you?" Kathy replied as she began to pull her t-shirt over her head.

"Not bad. Did you pick out your tux for the prom, yet?" Jane inquired.

"Ken and I are going in tomorrow night after school. We want to match all the way, right down to our boy's underwear!" Kathy answered as she pulled off her jeans. "And speaking of underwear, I see that you have a nice bulge in yours. Is that your new packy? Can I see it?"

"Sure," Jane said. She pulled down her Levi's 501 and hung them on a hook in the locker. She then reached into her Jockey Y-Fronts, pulled out her packy, and handed it to Kathy.

Kathy examined the prosthetic penis. "Is it comfortable?"

"You bet. It feels really natural," Jane observed. "Want to try it?"

"Can I? Wait .. I have to feel the ultimate," Kathy said as she pulled off her boy's Fruit of the Loom briefs and grabbed her jockstrap.

Kathy pulled her jockstrap up to her hips and adjusted the straps around her butt cheeks. Satisfied, she stuffed the flesh colored silicon replica of a flaccid penis and testicles down in the pouch and adjusted it into position. Much better she thought.

Kathy smiled a pick grin of satisfaction. "Wow. What do you think? I just have to get one of these, but my mom is giving me a hard time about it. She says that I'm still her little girl."

"You look great! With a nice packy between your legs you won't look like her LITTLE girl for long!" Jane laughed. "That looks so much better than being all flat like the girly girls. Don't worry; I'll have my mom talk with your mom"

"Way cool. Then it will complete my look for the prom. Both Ken and I will have nice bulges between our legs!" Kathy began to pull on her t-shirt for gym and Jane cleared her throat.

"Umm .. er .. if you don't mind... I'd like to have it back to stuff in my own jockstrap" Jane pointed out.

"Oh. Sorry. It's just that it feel so right." Kathy pulled it out of jockstrap and handed it back to Jane. "Here you go"

The rest of the school day proceeded normally. When Kathy's day was over done, she headed toward her locker to get her coat. Feeling the urge to pee, Kathy entered the girl's rest room and dropped her gym bag on the floor. She approached the bank of vending machines and purchased a 'StandUP' before walking over to a urinal to pee. As she stood there, a femme girl walked in and gave her the eye. The femme girl stood at one of the sinks and fiddled with her make-up. Kathy finished up and pulled up the zipper on her jeans. She tossed the Stand-UP into the trash. The femmegirl kept eyeing her. Kathy felt it to be extremely unnerving.

Kathy walked out of the girl's restroom. "Femmes are so strange," she thought. "Who can figure them out?"

She had gotten to her locker to get her coat when she realized hat she had forgotten her gym bag back in the girls restroom. She ran back down the hallway and entered the restroom. The zipper on her gym bag was open. Someone had obviously been going through her stuff. She did a quick inventory. Her jockstrap was missing.

"What the fu.." Kathy began to say when she noticed a pair of feet from under the partition of one of the stalls. She crept along the row of toilets and when she got to the occupied one, squinted her eyes as she peered the crack between the door and the partition. It was the femme girl! She was sitting on the toilet sniffing Kathy's jockstrap. But even more than that, her shirt was pulled up and she was fingering herself. Her hand was thrust into her underwear and she jilling off. Kathy then saw the icing on the cake. The femme girl was wearing a pair of boy's BVDs!

"She's a frigging crossdresser!" Kathy thought.

Kathy gave the door a full force body blow and the simple slide lock snapped. The femme girl jumped to her feet and then began crying.

"Just what the hell are you doing with my jockstrap?" Kathy demanded.

"I can explain I can explain," the femme girl stammered and began to sob.

Kathy saw her tears and bent down. She brushed away the femme's tears with her hand.

"There. There. Don't cry. It's okay. Do you like to wear boy's underwear like we butch girls do?" she asked.

The cute little femme sobbed quietly. "Yes. I do."

"It's okay." Kathy reassured her. Kathy's curiosity was piqued. She never met a crossdresser before. "Why do you do it?" she asked.

The femme girl sniffed. "I don't know. I just do"

"Do you like the way boy's underwear feels?" Kathy asked.

"I suppose," the femme answered.

"I see. I guess you really like my jockstrap" Kathy said as she pointed to the lipstick stains and smear of makeup on the pouch.

"I guess I do," the femme answered.

Kathy continued her questioning. "Does it turn you on to know that my pussy was all warm and snug in the pouch of that jockstrap?"

This was the catalyst that finally got the femme to speak more than simple phrases. "Uh-huh. It really does. It turns me on a lot to think of you butch girls running around nothing but jockstraps. I want so much to be like you, but my mom won't let me!"

With that the femme started crying again.

"Hey. We butchies don't cry like that," Kathy said.

"I just wish my mom would understand," the femme said as sniffed back her tears.

This last bit touched Kathy's heart as she thought about her mom not being too keen on her getting a packy. "I guess it goes the same both butches and femmes" she thought.

"Hey," Kathy asked. "I see that you like to wear boy's underwear. Have you ever worn a jockstrap?"

"Er, ah, no," the femme answered.

"Well, if you want to be a butchy, you have to start wearing one. Let's start with mine. Pull off your BVDs and I'll help you put the jockstrap on," Kathy instructed.

The femme stood up and reached under her skirt and slowly pulled her boy's whit BVDs down her smooth shaved legs. She stepped out of them and let them in a ball on the floor.

"Okay, now lift your leg, precious," Kathy ordered as she held out the jockstrap and slipped the femme's foot threw the strap. "Now the other one"

The femme did as she was told and then Kathy slid the jockstrap up her legs and then under her skirt.

"Lift your skirt sweetie, so that I can adjust your jockstrap," Kathy told the femme.

The femme did as she was told and Kathy adjusted the jockstrap on her hips. As she adjusted the pouch flat against the femme's pussy, the femme sighed.

"You like that don't you sweetie?" Kathy inquired.

"Oh yes," the femme sighed.

Kathy began massaging the femme's pussy through the pouch of the jockstrap. She tucked the fabric of the pouch between her pussy lips and then began making circles around the femme's clit.

The femme began moaning and Kathy pulled down her own jeans and stuck her hand in the fly opening of her boy's underwear. As she fingered her own pussy Kathy started to munch on the femme's jockstrap covered pussy. Soon their passion reached a boiling point and they moaned in climax.

After Kathy caught her breath, she stood up and began to pull up her jeans. "What's your name precious?"

"Angela, er Angie," the femme answered

"Well Angie. You can keep the jockstrap. It can be your first," Kathy said with certain softness in her voice.

Angie's eyes got really big and tear began to roll down her cheek. "Wow! Thank you. Are you sure I can keep it?"

Kathy cupped Angie's chin in her hand. "Of course you can. You'll need to start wearing one if you want to be a butch girl."

Angie stood and began adjusting her schoolgirl skirt as Kathy continued. "Besides, Angie, you look kind of cute in it."

Kathy zipped up the fly of her jeans and turned to leave. Angie stood there smoothing the wrinkles out of her skirt. She reached up under it and gave the strap of her jockstrap a snap and smiled at Kathy.

"Thank you. I guess I can't say that enough. I guess you butchies aren't as strange as everyone says."

Kathy laughed. "You femmes aren't too bad either." She paused and then looked at Angie. "Say, if you'd like maybe some of the other girls and I could do a butchy makeover on you."

"Seriously?" Angie exclaimed.

"Sure. C'mon. I'll introduce to some of the girls."

Angie picked up her books and held them in from of her chest as they walked toward the door of the girl's restroom. Kathy frowned at her and nodded at the way she was carrying the books. Angie quickly got the message and pulled her books down to her side. They both started laughing.

Their voices echoed as they walked down the hallway.

"There was a great article in Butch Girl magazine this month on some great sexy butch haircuts. Maybe you can pick out one you'd like. Oh, and a great you article on jockstraps."

"Uh, I know. I have a copy hidden in my bedroom between the mattress and box springs of my bed," Angie observed.

Kathy laughed and slapped Angie on the back. "You're going to do just fine."

And so a new friendship was forged in Butchytown, proving once again, that no matter how different two people are, love and understanding can always be a bridge between them.

AttachmentSize
Image icon bike.gif10.03 KB
up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Butchytown I - Part II - School Daze

Wondering about other divisions between the student body

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I like this story a lot

its such a twist on the usual stuff we have here.

DogSig.png

Twist

I agree

Honestly I like this take on everything:)

Seriously so different in a really good way. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Good Work TJ:)
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers