Started with a Prom Dress - 2 - The Date N More

Printer-friendly version


Started with a Prom Dress? — 2 — The Date N More


By JessicaC


I was putting on the skirt and when I had a complication...
“Too bad Jeff’s not here to help you,” Dawn said with a smile.
“You did not plan to kiss him, but you kissed him too.”


=^_^=


I started to put on the skirt, and I was so excited that I became aroused, and then I had a complication. “Too bad Jeff’s not here to help you,” Dawn said with a smile. My body shook and I further embarrassed myself.

Dawn says, “I’m sorry but my mom warned me this might happen depending on how much you liked being a girl. She said you shouldn’t be embarrassed. You are just excited about being a girl.” Dawn told me to take off my panties and pantyhose and to clean myself. She went and called her mother who came back in and asked me to be seated as she had to get something.

Mrs. Miller speaks in a caring voice and carrying something in her hand, “Oh darling, your date wore this a few years ago when he was smaller. If you want to look like a pretty girl, this will complete your look and keep your little friend in his place”. She had me lay back as she lightly put powder and a gaff on me. She glued the gaff in place and blended in the edges. I now appeared and felt like a girl in every way. Except my body didn't have the physical feelings like a girl.

I finished dressing and went out to visit with their family. Dawn has two younger sisters who were excited about meeting Jeff’s date. It was fun to have two younger girls fussing over me as another girl.

There was a knock at the door and Jeff came into the house. He came over, taking my hand, he asks me to spin around. I spun around and Jeff pull me to him, and told me, "You're beautiful." I looked up as he had decided to kiss me. It was not a big kiss but I willingly took part and melted in his arms. Dawn was happy for both of us.

Jazmine and Cassie were told to calm down and not say anything. I wanted to run to Dawn’s room but I took three deep breaths and stayed wrapped in Jeff’s arms. It was close to six when my mother called to wish me well on my date. I hesitated in saying thanks, and then my mom asked if Jeff was already there. When I said, "Yes." She asked, "Did something happened?" I wouldn't say a thing.

Mom asked to talk to Mrs. Miller, who told mom that we kissed. I overheard, “No, she kissed him as well. It was not that much, more like saying hello. It was just something that happened naturally. She has been excited since she got here. She has been a good young lady every step of the way.” Mrs. Miller walked out of the room as she continued to visit with my mother.

Mrs. Miller soon returned my phone and went back to the kitchen to finish making dinner. I got up and followed her, Jeff followed me, but Mrs. Miller told him it was a women’s moment. He smiled and left. I blurted out, “I didn’t mean to kiss him".

Mrs. Miller took my hand and shared, “Young woman, I am more than happy to be here for you. But I think you need to be honest with me and yourself. You may not have planned to kiss him when it happened. I do think you meant it as you kissed him.”

I say, “I’m sorry, you are right, I just don’t think I should have kissed him. Can I ask, what you and my mom talked about?”

She said, “Let me finish getting dinner ready then if you want we can talk alone. I would be more than willing to visit with you.” I look at the meal she was preparing and I wasn’t sure which I want to do more to eat or talk.

“You can grab a small plate and we can talk and eat out here in the kitchen.” She smiled knowing she read my mind correctly. When dinner was served, Jeff went back home and I got a plate of food and followed Mrs. Miller to a small nook off the kitchen. “Danica, please call me Susan, I am more like an aunt, and not your mother.”

“Aunt Susan what did you and my mom talk about?”

She openly said, “We talked about you and Jeff. I assured your mother the kiss was innocent. Then she asked me if you were safe with Jeff. I joked and shared I did not know if you were safe but I knew Jeff would not hurt you.”

I ask, “What’s the difference between being safe and hurt?”

“Like I told your mother, Jeff’s a red-blooded boy and you're a pretty girl. What you do is your choice, but I know Jeff will not force you to do anything. He also suspects you haven’t been with another boy. He knows how the first time might feel and I'm sure he would try hard not hurt to you.

I ask, “You don’t think Jeff would do anything with me?”

“Danica, Jeff’s like a son and I know he likes you a real lot. He has thought of someone like you for a long while. I suspect he is excited about taking you on a date.”

I'm a bit surprised and say, “He wouldn’t want to make out with me, would he? You wouldn’t let him would you?”

“Danica, I am not going to be with you. Truthfully, if someone like you were willing, my hope would be you'd enjoyed yourselves and that it be something special for both of you. If you say no, Jeff will understand. I expect him to kiss and hug you but I think you are ready for that. If you take it slow both of you should be safe with one another tonight.”

Dawn came in and that ended our discussion. Dawn shared a little of her perfume. “Don’t let Jeff nibble your ear or it will drive you both wild.” I put some perfume on my neck just to upset her but she laughed instead. Zach, Dawn’s boyfriend, stopped to pick us up as Jeff came over. The choice was between the movies or a sports/amusement area.

Dawn took me aside and shared other than being in the dark with Jeff, we would have less time together. She also said it would be a good experience doing things as a girl. I agreed to go to the sports arcade. It took a half-hour to get there and we only did the first two things together as two couples.

Getting into a car with a boy beside me was a new experience. Dawn quickly spoke up and said we will talk about getting into the car later. I looked at Jeff and he had a knowing smile.

I was surprised at how having breasts and a bra on changed, how I moved. There's a practice driving range. The way I first hit the golf ball, I appeared to be clueless. It was different to swing a golf club with breasts. Jeff helped me with swinging the golf club as well as shooting arrows with a bow. His reaching around me to help, got us both excited. He noticed the perfume on my neck and gave me a peck and nibbled my earlobe any chance he got. Like Dawn said, it excited me.

We had just gotten off a roller coaster ride when a young boy got sick and barfed on me. Dawn helped me to the women’s room and we washed it off. I was now wet, and still a bit smelly, so we decided to go back home. We were an hour and a half before curfew.

Jeff and I agreed to take a walk and let Dawn have some time with Zach. The first time around the block was nice but I wanted to sit and talk. We started on Jeff’s front porch, but went inside, after someone in the neighborhood commented I was pretty. I didn’t like the idea of others seeing us.

Jeff shared his parents weren’t there and I said I felt safe with him. Jeff turned on some slow music and we danced. This time when Jeff kissed his mouth opened up, and I soon allowed his tongue between my lips. I enjoyed it when his tongue found mine. Jeff’s hand slid down the back of my skirt as I stood on my toes. It was just after 11 when Jeff said he better take me back before he went too far.

I put my arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. Jeff swung me half around and his hands were now between my legs. Jeff was feeling me and instead of being repulsed, I liked it. I wasn't worried about Jeff stopping when he should. I was worried about not asking Jeff to stop.

I was right to be worried for while he was gentle, he expected me to stop him. He kissed at the side of my neck, the back of my ear, and more passionately than before. It felt nice, but it also made me feel quite uncomfortable. I finally spoke up and asked him to stop. He was a bit upset so I unbuttoned part of my blouse. I allowed him to touch me as we continued to kiss.

It was 11:35 when Jeff walked me to the porch at Dawn’s house. I sent Jeff home and stayed waiting for Dawn to get back. Dawn and I talked and compared notes for a little while.

She smiled as she asked how much happened. When I told her nothing, she laughed, “Didn’t my mother tell you, we are here for you but don’t lie? Jeff’s my best friend; I just want to make sure you two are okay.” When Dawn paused I told her we were safe and nobody got hurt. I was almost in tears when I admitted, "It almost went too far."

“He does love you. Mom told me if you let a boy make love with you won’t be a little girl anymore?” She took me and we walked into the house. She took me to her room and said she would help me get ready for bed. I thought she would take off my makeup but she said she would only show me. She shows me a couple of spots I missed.

She had me take a shower but told me to let her know when I had the hair conditioner in my hair. I waited and rinsed it out and shut off the water. Dawn opened the door and began to spread Nair on my legs. She shaved under my arms and told me to make sure I rinsed everything off well. I was getting excited until she pushed me back and turned on the cold water. “That is to remind you, you’re my best friend’s girlfriend.”

I was lying awake as Dawn was now taking a shower. Mrs. Miller came in to check on us and say goodnight. She asked how we were? I explained, “I don’t know, she pushed me into the shower like she didn’t even notice me.” As we talked Dawn had dried herself and changed into her pajamas in front of me. Shortly after Dawn came back in the room, Aunt Susan asked again how things went and Dawn said, “I took a shower and she didn’t even notice me when I dried myself off out here.”

Mrs. Miller first spoke to me “Danica, you look just like another girl to Dawn. I am sorry but I would have thought my daughter would be much more attractive to a boy.”

“I did get excited but she pushed me back into the shower and turned on the cold water.” Mrs. Miller laughed, but I didn't understand why.

“So was Jeff nice to you? I am surprised he did not do more than walk you home.”

“Jeff was nice to me.” She came over and hugged me.

“I hope you all had a good time. It is good that you and Jeff got to know each other before the prom.” Dawn gave me a teddy bear to hold. She and her mom both tucked me into bed and kissed me. Dawn’s mother tucked her in, kissed her, and turned out the light as she left the room.

Dawn was soon sitting on my bed and I sat up as we were talking. I said I wanted to cry, but she told me I had to cry like a girl in case her sisters were listening. I told her I didn’t know how, but she asked me to hug my bear and talk some more. Sure enough, I was soon talking and crying to my teddy bear like a girl. I shared a little more than Dawn or I expected. I felt a tingle of warmth between my legs and said it wasn’t like a boy.

=^_^=


The next morning we were allowed to sleep in and when I got up there was another nice outfit for me to put on. “Come on Danica, we need to go to church.”

“But I can’t…” Just then Mrs. Miller came in and spoke up, “God knows who you are and you need to be comfortable with God.” We went to church and then out to dinner.

It was 3:30 before we got back. I was going to change at Dawn’s before I went home. I was told neither the girls nor the neighbors were to know about me. Jeff stopped over and gave me a kiss and hug before my ride home had come.

When we arrived at my house I said thanks as I ran into the house and up to my room. I was hoping no one would see me. Mom was soon in and talked to me. I had begun to change and Mom suggested I stop. She asked about the date and I told most of what we did and about the little boy getting sick on me.

When she asked what I did with Jeff, I told her she was not supposed to ask. “I meant if he gave you a goodnight kiss or how it felt to have a boy hold you. I didn’t expect things to get any further than that.”

I apologized and shared “Yes, you already knew he kissed me. It felt nice to be in his arms. When he was with me and held me, I felt like I was his girl.”

Mom’s eyes rose a little in concern but didn't express much. She said “I suspect he saw a very pretty girl in his arms. I don’t know how to say this, but I hope you enjoyed yourself, and please know that Danica has a Mom who is here for her. Danica needs to know that.”

I thank her and we hug. Mom asks if she could brush my hair. The next week at school went fast. I asked for Jeff’s prom off at work, but the boss said he couldn’t give it to me. Mom called in and said I needed that Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off.

The next time, when I got to work I was told that my mother told them I quit. I didn’t want to lose my job, but it was my mother’s way of saying I was more important. My department boss was gay so he probably wouldn't have minded if I told him the truth.

Now I had all of Memorial weekend off and the Roberts had a nice outdoor swimming pool. Aunt Susan shared that all my pasted parts and the concealer would hold in water. She said I should enjoy myself. Mom asked Dawn to go shopping with us to help me to shop for swimwear.

I saw a cute sundress that was designed to go over a swimsuit. Mom and Dawn both wanted me to get it but it was too short for my comfort. They did get me to try on another sundress. It looked perfect, but it was as short as the others. Mom insisted that I get one or both.

While we were checking out, Denise a long-time friend from my school was also buying an outfit. When she saw my mother she took a double look at me and smiled. She did not say anything then but did come over to talk. “I saw you model the sundress this weekend.”

I introduced Dawn and my mother as my aunt. Denise shared, “It is okay that you are embarrassed, but please don’t lie. We have been friends for a long time and I deserve better.”

“I apologize, but it has just been the past week that I had the courage and help to dress up.”

Denise giggled in amazement, “You’re telling me you look this pretty and you have been a girl only this week. You don’t have any sisters so it couldn’t have been a prom dress you got caught in.” When our faces change expression Denise knew something was up and demanded the whole story.

We went over to the store to show her the dress I had tried on, as Mrs. Richards greets us. She had just called my house; the seamstress had a question and was hoping I could come back and put on the dress for her. Denise was very excited and asks to stay to see me in the gown. She asked, “Are you going to get to wear it to the prom?”

“No, I wouldn’t have the nerve, plus I would need some guy to invite me.”

“Too bad, if you want I could ask my boyfriend at Middlesex if he knows a guy who might have been willing.”

Dawn spoke up, “You'd be willing to do that for him and keep it a secret?”

Denise said, “I wouldn’t even tell my boyfriend if I didn’t need to. I’ve been in school with Carl since we were kids. I use to feel bad because he got so much grief just being friends with girls. Now he’s usually awkward around girls, many of us girls have trouble with a guy tagging along as a friend.”

Dawn spoke up. “I think I have Danica a date for our prom at Middlesex, but the guy is worried about the grief he would get if people find out she’s a boy.”

“Cute, Danica is it?” Denise responds, “Is that your girl name? I am sorry but with a little coaching in being a girl; I don’t think there is any way someone will guess you are a boy. Danica, you look totally like a girl. You could come over to my house for a slumber party or maybe we could do one at Dawn’s.”

Dawn said, “Mrs. G said he could be Danica this weekend at my house to have the practice.”

Denise spoke up for herself, “I don’t mean to be pushy, but can I be invited. I don’t get many opportunities to see a boy I know living as a girl. We have some at school, but no one is this convincing.”

“I would need to check because her date might be coming over and if we go swimming it would be at his place.”

“Wow! Mrs. G this is a big change, your Danica is already going with a boy to prom. He’s living the dream of a princess.”

I turned to Dawn, “Denise is an honor roll student and I don’t think we have more than two classes together. I have always been surprised when we talked because she seemed so out of my class.”

Denise asks, “How come you never asked me to help you dress like a girl? How did you know to ask Dawn?” I was standing in the gown for the fitter when Denise ran her hand down my side. “So what kind of panty are you wearing? Whatever it is you have chosen well.” I shivered but enjoy her touch.

“We usually let Danica choose, but override her when she's staying away from shorter skirts,” Mom answers.

“Mrs. Richards had me select her panties,” Dawn says.

“So who else knows?”

“Danica’s brothers, parents, Jeff, my mom and me, and now you. O Mrs. Richards who let me know.”

“So is this Jeff the lucky guy; what does he look like?” Dawn said he's a hunk and mom agrees he’s a good-looking young man. “So Danica, what is your opinion on your date? Is Prince Charming good looking?”

I paused and said, “I guess so to a girl.”

“Don’t be coy with us; it is your dream to look like a girl. Danica knows if she sees him as a good looking guy.” Denise pauses and takes my hand, “You need to calmly be able to acknowledge he’s attractive to you. If you say ‘to a girl’ you are going to embarrass both of you. I hope he’s going to take you on a date to practice.”

Dawn, “He took her out last Saturday, up to Bowcraft. She did well until a little boy got sick and threw up on her.” Dawn shared how the big guy helped his date at golf and archery.

Denise says, “That was smart, better than a movie. So how were the hug and kisses?”

“I didn’t say we kissed.”

She says, “No, but you did. And you’re uncomfortable because you liked it.” Luckily the fitting is over; unluckily Denise helps to get me out of the gown, though I kind of like having another girlfriend. “Damn you are pretty even in your underwear.”

“Thanks, I think.” Dawn gave her a piece of paper with her information and invited her, “Come over tomorrow between 3-6 and plan to stay the night.”

It is dinner time when we got home and mom asks me to help her with dinner. I agreed as soon as I changed, Mom told me not to change and gave me an apron instead. Dad's not initially amused, but relaxes and even says, "You make a good girl."

I had two calls before dinner: Jeff and Dawn. Even though I had just seen Dawn hers is the longer of the two calls. Somehow as Danica, it makes sense. I did my share in keeping up the conversation. That evening my mother tells me to take a bubble bath and to make sure to shampoo, rinse, and condition my hair.

She asks if I had shaved my legs. She said I would need to shave everything a couple of times before the prom. I was rinsing out the conditioner when mom came in and put in perfumed oil. The fragrance was very pretty. The oil wasn't heavy, but it made a definite difference with my skin.

I was on the computer when Denise and Dawn each returned from their dates. I called Denise, and she's very happy I called. She said her boyfriend knew a guy named Jeff and he was very good friends with Dawn. He told her a lot of girls would like to trade places with me.

He told Denise, Jeff was their quarterback and many colleges were recruiting him. Denise asked if he was my date for the prom. I just shared I would introduce her to him tomorrow if she came.

I was in bed as Dawn and I were talking on the phone. I laughed as I realized my sheets were now pink. The next morning Mom shared it was an added incentive for Carl to make his bed or need to explain his pink sheets. I went for a jog, did my chores, and did my school work before changing over as Danica.

My mom was ready to take me to Dawn’s, and as we went to the car, a neighbor, Helen came out as my brother had a friend stopover. Mom introduced me to both, as Dan’s cousin and her niece Danica. Helen called us over. Mom went but Helen asked me to come as well. I was worried but I knew she would not do anything to intentionally hurt me or my parents.

Helen exclaimed as she called us into her living room that she had seen me before. She had known of me for six of the years they lived next door. “It was only over time I figured it was you. When I saw you come home last week, you were like a flower blossom and I knew your parents knew as well.” She had me turn around and she put a three-strand white gold necklace on me. “I hope you don’t mind.”

I hugged Helen as I thanked her, but cried “I am not sure I can take it. Hopefully, I won’t dress like a girl after next week.” Helen folded the necklace box into my hand then asks, "What is special about the coming week?" She was happy when we told her there's a prom. “Danica, I am just happy to meet you and would like a picture of you in your prom dress, please.”

I thank her and we were soon on our way to Dawn’s house. Mom commented on how pretty I was, saying the necklace made me look like a young woman. It was a little after 2 p,m. Mom visits with Dawn’s mother as I went with Dawn. Dawn notices the necklace so we got into the jewelry and we were trying various things.

We're called downstairs; seemingly the moms had talked about an upcoming doctor’s appointment for Dawn. My Mom suggested I too needed to see a gynecologist. Aunt Susan said their doctor was Dawn’s aunt. They had called her and she was coming here to examine me.

Dr. Myrt with Susan’s help took off my gaff and examined me. Anticipating my excitement and ejaculation she took a sample of my semen to be examined. She also suggested a hormone blocker for my male hormones and even suggested a booster shot to increase the production of female hormones. They would have but a thirty-day effect unless the treatment was continued.

Dr. Myrt suggested it would enhance my prom experience. Mom and I agreed to her suggestions though I was insistent about remaining a boy. I received a shot of the hormone blocker and another hormone therapy with the requirement I see a therapist of her recommendation in the coming week.

Denise came as we were changing into our swimsuits when Dawn and Denise began to laugh. Dawn shared with Denise, that neither of them excited me when they changed.

Dawn was only partially right. I was excited and did notice them changing. But it was more like I was wishing I had their parts. Denise knew Danica had looked. “So was it our suits or us you were looking at? What was more exciting to see for a new girl?”

“I am sorry Dawn but I did look. I saw you two changing and the reason I wasn’t reacting heavily as Carl because I was watching as Danica. I was distracted seeing women like Danica wants to be.” Dawn and Denise paused, amused by what I said. “I (meaning Carl) would like to date either of you or girls in general, but my first date was as Danica with Jeff.” Denise starts to brush my hair and Carl fades until just Danica's there.

Dawn gave me a light touch of Juicy Couture. It's as the fragrance passes over me that only Danica's there. Dawn and Denise grab my hands and we trot over to Jeff’s. Jeff, another boy, and his parents are there. Jeff's confused at first seeing three girls, wondering where I was.

Jeff smiles as he recognized me and held out his arms for a hug. He kissed me on the cheek. Then he introduced me to his parents, Marie and John, and his friend. I was clueless about what to do as I was planning to dive into the pool.

Dawn called me back, saying I needed sun protection and that she needed to say something. “Danica, we were here more to be social and girls, less about swimming.” Denise helped with my face and neck as I did my legs and front.

The others seemed busy when I needed the tanning lotion on my back. Jeff was ready and willing to help when I realized that is the way it should have been.

Marie and John saw me as Danica and seemed very happy to see Jeff having a good time. They had gone back into the house but around 4:30 Marie asked for my help in bringing food out. She was pleased when I knew my way around a kitchen and picked up things like napkins, glasses without extra instruction.

She showed me around their house and was happy when I said Jeff took after her and her mother. She commented that she was pleased he grew up enough that his fine features were no longer a problem. I stated, “I wonder if those fine features surprise anyone when they find out how strong and powerful he is. He does have a nice touch that a girl can appreciate.”

It took over a half hour before we were back outside. I took some food as most of the others had their food. I was hungry but took smaller portions. Dawn comments on my having an appropriate plate for a girl going to the prom.

I agree, stating, "I don’t want to look like I need to be stuff into my prom dress." Denise asks to see a picture of my gown suspecting I didn’t have one. Both I and Dawn have pictures on our cell phones. A couple of the guys joked and only Jeff and Marie were interested enough to look.

Denise and Dawn showed pictures of their gowns as well. Jeff’s mother asks him if he had picked out a corsage for me, stating she had a suggestion. It was seven and Zach had shown up for Dawn and Denise’s boyfriend had called and would soon be over.

Dawn, another girl Cheryl and I went for a swim as the guys were throwing around a baseball, then a football. Jeff threw me the football while I was in the pool. I jumped to catch it but I failed to hold onto it as I came back down into the water. Jeff dove into the water. When he came up, I was on his shoulders. It was quite exhilarating, but I got a little nervous as Jeff wanted to climb out of the pool with me on his shoulders.

Dawn tells him, “While Danica is not heavy for the ladder; with you added it would not be safe to try. Jeff fell backward into the water. I was both surprised and stunned when I hit the water. Jeff was hugging me in his arms and apologizing before I remember anything. I made a fist and was about ready to hit him. I remembered and I hit him like a girl.

It was 8 p.m. when Jeff got a phone call. It was from the head football coach at Syracuse. I got next to Jeff and was loud enough for the coach to hear me over the phone. I said, “That better not be another girlfriend or I will not be going to the prom with you.” Jeff smiled, laughed, and then apologized to the coach.

Jeff shared he was interested in Syracuse, but wanted to visit the next school before he made a final decision. I was still next to Jeff when I began to cry. Jeff asked the coach to hold as he asked why I was crying. “I know we just started dating, but, sadly, you could be so far away.” Jeff hugged me and asked Dawn to help me.

Dawn thought at first I was acting. The others had gone home shortly after Jeff’s call ended. Jeff and I were again in the pool, as Zach, Dawn, and Denise were all visiting. Jeff was getting more and more affectionate and we were both getting excited. I surprised myself as I slipped one hand down and out of sight to fondle Jeff.

I thought it would be gross, but found myself liking the touch. He was soon getting hard. He gave me a big kiss, opening his mouth. His tongue was soon in my mouth as I received him. Dawn excused herself and the others so we could have time alone.

She reminds me I better be home within the hour. Jeff wanted me in the worse way, but I was not ready. I shared I wanted to be loved and not just be had. He said he hoped for that opportunity.

He wanted to hug and squish his body up against me. When I got home just before 10, Denise and Dawn were playing Twister. Dawn’s mom was spinning the arrow. They were already stretching quite a bit when the next spin had Dawn leaning backward and Denise had to reach over her.

Their bodies were touching and each was in the face of the other. It looked like they could be kissing when Dawn asked her mom what she should do. Her mom responds, “You’ve wondered what it would be like, if it happens it happens.”

Denise and Dawn both smiled and Dawn brought an arm over to hold Denise, saying, “I surrender.” She pulled Denise down and they found themselves kissing. Dawn apologized as did Denise. Denise was the first to share; she never kissed a girl and hadn’t been attracted to other girls.

Dawn was saying the same, when Denise interrupted, “I hope you aren’t sorry you kissed me because I wasn’t saying that”. Aunt Susan got up and tapped me to follow her. Dawn and Denise were left with one another to continue as we left the room.

Susan suggested I shower and get ready for bed. When I finished and was out drying off Denise came back into the room. She enjoyed my discomfort as I finished drying and put on my nightgown. Denise took to rubbing my back and brushing my hair.

Dawn came in as Denise was heading to the shower. Her mom looked into the room but did not stay.

I ask, what was up and who was sleeping where? Dawn told me she was starting on the floor, I was sleeping where I slept before and Denise was sleeping in her bed. Dawn went on to say, “My mom thinks I might end up in bed with Denise. But if we end up pouncing on you; you have to remain as Danica.”

It took me a minute to absorb all the implications of what she's saying. Dawn, “I joked with my mom that I needed a dildo” Curtly it came out that Susan and Robert have used one. I did not know what a dildo was thus I did not understand what was being said.

This time Dawn undressed to take her shower as Denise came back drying herself. I was mindful to enjoy the two in their full splendor. Dawn became very self-conscious, and Denise seemed to enjoy being looked at. We visited about the day, our thoughts and feelings until after 1:00 a.m.

After Dawn turns out the light, she continues to visit with Denise. I hear them talk and kiss, but seemed to do little more before I fell asleep. I had another girl's dream but this was the first time I dreamt of Jeff. I woke up just at the time we were making love and he was ready to enter me.

=^_^=


When I woke and I made my way to the toilet, I could see Dawn and Denise together in bed, each with an arm around the other. When I came back into the bedroom, Dawn had gotten up and was gone. I found a robe and made my way down to the kitchen.

Susan, Mr. Miller, and Dawn were there and I was able to hear them as I came down the stairs. Susan spoke about her counsel to Dawn as Dawn expressed the thought of being bad and guilty for being attracted to Denise.

“Once I came into the house and thought dad was wearing hip-hugging jeans. I felt strange because the next time I saw him he was wearing his regular clothes. Then months later you two were going to a costume event and dad was a very convincing woman. You came home bragging you had a very good time. I thought maybe Dad was different like Jeff.

Now I wonder if I am different. I feel like Monday I am going to wake up and everything will have gone back to normal; except for Jeff.”

Susan calmly spoke, “What if you wake up and your dad does dress for his feminine side or if you would like to kiss Denise again.”

“I caught your dad in my clothes once, instead of thinking of him different or odd I helped him to do it better. We both enjoy him at times being Roberta."

I don’t think you are becoming a lesbian, but that you and Denise enjoyed each other is not unusual. I think most women have feelings whether they act on them or not.” Dawn was surprised to learn of her dad. Her mom went on sharing more with Dawn. You know we even thought of getting Roberta pregnant.”

I had made my way back up a few steps and made my way back down making it a bit noisier. The Millers greeted me when I got into the kitchen. Mr. Miller commented on how nice I looked. As he got up and was leaving the room, he commented he needed to go and change.

Cassie had just come into the room and asked him if he was going to dress like a woman. Aunt Susan just laughed.

Jeff stopped over and wanted to take the three Ds to breakfast. Dawn liked the idea but said we were not getting dressed up. She told him we would be ready in thirty minutes. Each of us had a simple sundress we would wear. I guess not dressing up meant sandals and no pantyhose.

Our makeup was light and my hair was casually brushed out. Once again I found myself eating light. Jeff enjoyed himself being seen out with three girls. Usually, we were holding hands, but occasionally he had an arm around me.

When we got back Jeff needed to do something and would not be home until early evening. Mr. Miller asked for help to decorate family graves. I volunteered before I found out neither Dawn nor Denise wanted to go.

I changed into some shorts and a casual top and went. Bob and I had a good time, while most of the graves were in one cemetery they were well scattered. I thanked Bob for being understanding of me and his family helping me. “You must wonder first one guy now a different one dressing and acting like a girl. It must seem strange to another man.”

Bob opened up and shared about himself and being thankful to share with someone like me. “I haven’t ever told Jeff, and before recently we hadn’t shared with Dawn. I too was afraid, but I am very thankful I am who I am and with whom I share my life.”

Bob explained that two of his major contributions at work came when he was dressing at home as Roberta. “I haven’t been with another guy, but I can see how it might be meaningful for you and Jeff.”

I asked if Dawn had seen him as Roberta. He said no, but hoped that would soon change. I asked, “Is it realistic for me to find a woman who loved me in lace and skirts?” Robert asked if he could share about being loved by a woman. It was nice to talk to another person like one’s self.

Denise had gone home and as we settled in for dinner Mr. Miller had changed into a nice skirt and blouse. Both Cassie and Jaz rushed to hug their dad. Dawn was surprised, but seeing I was not offended, she hugged him as well.

Aunt Susan lifted his skirt and gave a little slap on the butt. Susan asked Dawn and me to wash the dishes as she wanted to do Roberta’s nails. We hurried with the dinner dishes and were changed into our swimsuits for going to Jeff’s.

Jeff was home and Zach came over. Jeff was fondling me under the water, sharing how nice I looked and felt in his arms. Dawn wanted to go home but did not want Zach to see her dad the way he was dressed. We stayed for several hours and went back to Dawn’s alone.

Her dad was in a nightgown and robe. We stayed up with her parents until after midnight. Dawn wrapped her arms around me for comfort as we visited.

It was 4:30 in the morning when I woke and Dawn was comforting me as I had a nightmare. My fears about the prom and being discovered were surfacing. Dawn scooted me over and had me go to sleep while she was stroking my hair and back.

I woke a little before Dawn and got into the shower first. I had begun to shampoo my hair; my eyes were closed when Dawn threw a cup of cold water over the partition.

We talked a long time back in her room over a wide range of topics. Including that we had a crush on each other. She asked me not to be offended but to take time to accept and enjoy my full identity.

“You and I are sharing a big week in the life of a girl. It will be different from our boyfriends. I am not going to think of you as Carl this week. Jeff is my best friend and you are his girlfriend and prom date. I won’t do anything to hurt him. He is my best friend and for me, he comes before you.”

She asked if I had some extra money as the mall had some good holiday sales. Mom had called and asked Susan if she would be up to them taking their daughters over to Peddlers’ Village. It was a unique place with a lot of specialty shops laid out like a small village. My family had been there but not the Roberts or myself as Danica.

We went and I found a few hairpins and decorations. I got an apron with a cross-stitch pattern I could do. A woman helped me pick the right ring hoops, needles, and threads to complete it. We were having a good time and were getting ready to leave when we and our moms were approached about us working here during the summer. We received the application information and went home.

Tuesday was a regular day; I was back to myself and it felt good. I did miss the feeling of my girl's clothes. A funny change was I automatically sat on the toilet whenever I needed to pee now.

=^..^=


My Mom called, she would pick me up after school. Danica needed to pick up her dyed shoes and her gown. It was nice to slip back into a pair of panties and pantyhose. The bra hooked behind my back with little trouble. I pulled a yellow blouse over my head and quickly jumped into a blue skirt and soon was ready.

Jenn was surprised to see Danica come for the shoes. They felt as nice as they looked and as Jenn said my boyfriend paid extra to get the best. Mom had us stop and get two pairs of silk stockings.

The next stop was to get the gown. Mrs. Richards was there and my gown was finished. She took me by the hand to try it on once more. She and Mom gently guided it over my head. I felt the goosebumps as my hands went up through the dress and into the chiffon sleeves.

The bare area on the back seemed larger than I remembered. But as the gown was fastened I was delighted. I was moving to see my reflection in the various mirrors. “My, aren’t you excited young lady. You can be very pleased; you may be the prettiest girl through here this year.” Mrs. Richards took a picture for the store, herself, and my mother.

She and mom talked as she checked to make sure there were no flaws or lose threads. I stepped into my new heels and I could see how beautifully they went with the gown. Mom and Mrs. Richards both complimented the small flowers on the shoe.

I was asked who had added the flowers. I praised that the little touch was magnificent. I asked if they thought Jeff would like the gown. Mrs. Richards commented “He will love the girl in the gown and that you look so pretty. It will be the other girls who will compliment you on the dress, shoes, your makeup, and the many other details.”

“Will Dawn and Denise know how beautiful it is?” Mom smiled at my interest in how I appeared and what friends would think. “Mom, did you notice my feet, I need that second pedicure you talked about.”

Another girl came to get her dress while I was undressing and she complimented me on my gown. I thanked her but stated her gown was very beautiful as was she. I watched as Mrs. Richards hung and draped my gown with plastic for me.

I changed back to my outfit never questioning myself about changing in the women’s dressing rooms. We dropped off the gown at Dawn’s house before heading home.

Wednesday was my last regular day of school before prom. What I had not taken into consideration was changing for the gym and the sunbathing I had done over Memorial Day weekend. While the tan on top would be good for the prom, the tan caused by the two-piece suit shouted 'girl'. Some guy remarked how fickle I had to be to allow a girl to get me to do that. His ridicule was not an easy out, but it seemed better than the truth.

Started with a Prom Dress? - 3 - The Prom

Someone shared “She better be worth it.” Two other guys shared, “If it is either one of the girls who picked him up last week I would say she is.” I agreed with all of them...
We went to her house and I changed. We both went for a pedicure and manicure. Dawn was very happy and thankful when I paid for both of us...

My manicurist took longer to do my nails. This time was to my nails look pretty for a girl going to the prom. Dawn was becoming used to my tears of joy.

The manicurist wanted to put on a simple but pretty detail on each nail. I quickly balked at the idea. Dawn shared. “But tomorrow you will go to my school as Danica and the girls at my school will be very impressed.”

Dawn said, my mother, gave permission to attend school with Dawn's on Thursday...”

I am a new author and I appreciate your comments: questions, thoughts, and constructive critiquing very much. Please take the time whether it’s for me or another author to give your comment. I would be especially pleased if it is sensitive or something you want to share privately that you would use ‘write to the author’ I will appreciate it and will likely respond to it.

Thanks to Joani, Eric, Erin, and others who are helping me to become a better writer. All the mistakes you find are mine.

up
230 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you ,Jessica,

It does not matter what we do in this life,but whatever it is we all have to
learn how to do it,unless we are one of the fortunate ones who take to things
naturally.You have a good story line and I enjoy reading it, so I hope that you
continue with your first effort,I am sure that you will succeed and go on to
other things that please your readers as much as this does.Good luck! And may
God bless and guide you.

ALISON

Danica learns the joys of sharing...

Ole Ulfson's picture

with her girlfriends and her family and may be having two romantic adventures.

Jessica, my friend, you may be a new writer but you have a lovely perspective on things CD/TG. Thank you for that, and for sharing your viewpoint with us.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Good job, girlfriend

JessicaC, this is smoothing out nicely and I love the little twists ( CD Daddy ). I think you show real talent for a beginner and You do seem to be finding your voice as you work along.
Keep them coming.

Bold print edit change

I am thankful for two people who caught a mistake that indicated a lack of understanding and sensitivity on my part. I know that most healthy TG people take interest and our sensitive to those they are having a physical relationship with. Usually I would just edit the change silently, but felt a need to make the change in bold print, and say here that I am sorry to any hurt inparted.

Jessiec

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Dancia I think is Bi

Renee_Heart2's picture

I like the lesbian interactions. That was great I think a lot of girls before they are 16 or around that age has at least tried girls at one time or another. The sex (even if it was just hand jobs sort of speek) was ok a bit early but ok. The kissing I truly think Danica is in love with Her BF.'the shopping & the summer job offer for the summer is cool. The tan lines ooops :) but hey she is a girl & it just more signifies that she identifies more as a girl. I Danica well be 24/7 during & after the summer. Oh & the sweet & sentamental scean with the bad dream was great :) & I think Danica will have a few melt downs that only her gf or her mom or "aunt" or "uncle" can help with.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Bad statement

Friends

I would like to be upfront in sharing that there was a printed mistake that could be offensive and hurtful to some. I have made the correction, editing the story at that point in bold print. I appreciate those who helped in finding that error and brought it to my attention.

I apologize to anyone who may have been hurt, by the prior statement. I would usually quietly edit the story and say little to nothing, but felt this response was proper.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

few things

replace visit and visited with talk and talked. Makes more sense in english language.

Couple of paragraphs you skipped about 5 or 6 words. Slow down even if your excited as you write take a breather and then look at the paragraph again.

Your story is doing well for an altered timeline/reality story keep going.

Visit and. talk

I will work on using 'talk' more than 'visited'. I have been advised by others to use 'said' opposed to 'share'. I respect what you say, but in my area of the county they commonly use the terms visit and share. We have had a lot of politicians, public relations, and people talking from their viewpoint coming through our state but they tend not to visit and be in a dialogue with those they talk with.

I would be interested in hearing other points of view.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

I Like Your Story,

I hope I'm not piling on. (Sorry, USA football term)

>> he would try real hard not hurt to you.” << You need an adverb here, not "real"; you could use 'really' or 'very'.

Smile! We all Love You! (I guess...) 8)

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Keep trying Jessica

You are going well, great story.

Thank you Jessica

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Now I recall, missing somehing!

Reading the story again, I remember finding I had missed something betweem #1 and #2.... The opening of #2 with a body shivering and cumming does make me want to real the build-up for the encounter! G x

Continuity

"Denise asks to see a picture of my gown suspecting I didn’t have one."

A few paragraphs before this Denise spent about an hour with Danica at the dress shop while the shop does the final fitting on Danica's dress. Danica even has the custom-dyed shoes to match the dress. She KNOWS Danica has a gown.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Still feels like the other shoes will drop

Jamie Lee's picture

Carl is becoming more at ease being Danica with each passing day. Even being around the girls while they are naked or changing isn't affecting like it would most boys.

The fact he hasn't made a huge fuss at any time speaks volumes. He may not understand everything that's happening, but he goes along with what's suggested or indicated.

The interesting part was Dawn's dad, and his presenting as a woman. And Danica again didn't react.

Jeff has his motor running and it may be after the prom that Danica's dream becomes a reality.

It still seems the other shoe is about to drop. That Danica will be uncovered for the physical boy she is. That there will be those who take exception and do something about it.

Hopefully Danica has a good experience at the prom. And hopefully Carl won't be discovered.

Others have feelings too.