A Bad Girl to Good Boy Story: Chrissie to Chris to Christopher

Printer-friendly version

A Bad Girl to Good Boy Story: Chrissie to Chris to Christopher

By Trapper Jock McIntyre

Chrissie Latham is an obnoxious teenage girl. All she ever thinks about is shopping and clothes. When her grades start to slip, her mother decides to send her to visit her Aunt Betty in a place way far away for malls and Limited Too. Can this place that is like night and day to Chrissie, change her from being a bad girl into being a good boy?

A Bad Girl to Good Boy Story: Chrissie to Chris to Christopher

By Trapper Jock McIntyre

Chrissie Latham sat pouting as the Greyhound bus trundled down the highway. As she stared out the window she had a hard time imagining anything like what she was seeing. There were no malls, no McDonalds, no nothing. Just miles and miles of wheat and corn and cows.

She couldn't imagine what she had done to deserve such a fate. She was being banished from her friends, from shopping, from makeup, from boys! Even her cell phone wouldn't work. Like any teenage girl this was her life. Her mother didn't see it this way. Chrissie's mind drifted back to the events of the past few weeks.

First event was the arrival of her report card in the mail. It resembled a beach .. it was a C level!

"You have some explaining to do young lady," her mother demanded.

Chrissie yawned and looked bored, barely raising her eyes out of the issue of Cosmo Girl she was reading.

"Look at this. Every subject, a C. Don't you realize that you'll never get anywhere in life with grades like these," her mom sternly told her.

Chrissie sighed and tuned out her mother's comments. She was more interested in the cute summer fashions in the magazine

Event number two occurred just a week later. Chrissie had just snuck back into the house, bags from Limited Too and Hot Topic tucked in her backpack.

"Chrissie Latham, where have you been?!" her mother hollered from the living room.

Chrissie slowly walked into the room.

"Nowhere," she replied in a typical moody teenage tone.

"You had better not been at the mall again," Chrissie's mom warned.

Chrissie sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"Honestly Chrissie, there is more to life than selling out to the image that those stores force on you," Mrs. Latham said, with a tone of exasperation in her voice.

Chrissie sighed another perturbed sigh. "Can I leave now? I have to study."

Her mother observed, "I don't think that's what you are going to do. Your grades don't indicate that you've been studying."

Chrissie turned to leave. As she did her mom saw the corner of a brightly colored bag peeking out of her backpack.

"Chrissie, come here. Give me your backpack," her mother demanded.

Chrissie stood there like a stone statue. Her mother pointed to the pack.

"What's this? You've been to Limited Too." Her mother's tone rose. "That does it. I specifically forbad you to go the mall and you have defied me. You are the most one dimensional girl in the world."

Chrissie's mother pulled the backpack off her daughter's back and dug into it.

"Just as I thought. A new skirt, a bra, and how many pairs of panties. You don't need all these. You have more panties and bras than most girls. I swear girl that you have thing about bras and panties."

Chrissie stood there with an angry look in her eyes. Yes she did have a thing about underwear, and she couldn't help it. When she walked in Limited Too and saw the display rack filled with last panties and bras, she was in undie heaven.

"You need to be taught a lesson. Chrissie, go to your room," her mother demanded.

Chrissie reached for the bag. Her mother snatched it away, and continued with an angry tone in voice. "No! We're going to put an end to this shit right away".

She confiscated the bag's contents and handed the backpack back to Chrissie. "You'll get these back if and when you deserve them, and not a minute sooner!"

On Tuesday a letter arrived from school. The letter highly recommended that Chrissie attend summer school.

Chrissie's mom went upstairs to her bedroom with the letter.

"Read this and tell me what you think," she said as she handed the letter to Chrissie.

Chrissie slowly read the letter and then ripped it in half. She tossed it up in air and yelled, "Whoopee! Don't hold your breath."

"Good then," her mother agreed. "I am glad that we both see it the same way."

Chrissie twisted her gaze. "We do?" she asked.

"Yes we do," her mom answered. "I've decided not to send you to summer school. I think that you deserve a break. You deserve to go away for the summer."

"Go away?" Chrissie asked.

"I've arranged for you to go visit Aunt Betty. You will have to study, but Aunt Betty has a special way about her."

"What special way?" Chrissie asked, her eyes narrowing to little slits.

"You'll see. You'll see," came the reply.

Before Chrissie knew what was happening she found herself on a bus to her Aunt Betty's, a single small suitcase with one change of clothes and no makeup accompanying her.

Aunt Betty met her at a small dusty road stop along a largely deserted highway. Her greeting let Chrissie know that there was to be no nonsense.

"So, you are Chrissie. Looks like we have our work cut for us. Be aware that I don't go for any of the prissy crap. So stop pouting and get in the truck."

Chrissie's eyes grew wide as she got into the truck. Aunt Betty's old beat up truck was covered in mud and Chrissie was revolted at the thought of getting dirty.

"Wind the window down. We ain't got no air conditioning," Aunt Betty barked.

They headed down the two lane highway and then continued out a narrow secondary road and with every mile moved further and further away from civilization. Aunt Betty worked as a forest ranger and was a no nonsense sort of woman. She was as rough and tough as they come, but did have a soft sentimental side to her. She liked Chrissie and was dismayed when Chrissie's mom told her that the girl was a totally obnoxious little brat. When Aunt Betty requested that she be allowed to intervene in an effort to straighten the girl out, Chrissie's mom agreed.

Chrissie sat with her arms crossed, a totally pissed off look on her face. Aunt Betty saw this and figured that it was time for part one of her plan.

"Look, I want us to be friends," she said.

Chrissie didn't reply but Aunt Betty continued.

"If we're friends and you co-operate, I can tell you that you will come out of this with a totally different outlook on life."

Chrissie sighed and stared out the window.

"I have a peace offering for you," Aunt Betty said smiling. "Reach down under the seat."

Chrissie did as she was told and retrieved a small gift wrapped package.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Go ahead open it and find out," Aunt Betty answered.

Chrissie carefully undid the tape.

"Go ahead! Rip the paper off, Chrissie!" Aunt Betty encouraged her.

Chris paused and then tore the paper off.

"An mp3 player! Thank you Aunt Betty!" For the first time since she began this journey, Chrissie actually smiled.

"Well, go ahead, listen to it! I put some songs on it that you might like," Chrissie aunt pointed out.

Chrissie thumbed through the songs to find the CD Rock Steady by Gwen Stefanie and her group No Doubt, and 200 KM in the wrong Direction by tATu.

"I wasn't sure what you'd like, but I thought these might do," Aunt Betty pointed out.

"These will be okay I guess," Chrissie replied as she put on the earbuds. "At last, something normal," she thought.

Chrissie closed her eyes and sat back. The music drew her in and she let herself drown in the beat and the words. She didn't necessarily like the groups on the mp3 player, but something compelled her to listen.

tatu_-_200_km_h_in_the_wrong_lane.jpg

It was dusk when they drove down a dirt road and came to Aunt Betty's log cabin. A chorus of frog, crickets and owls sang in greeting of the night.

"Here we are!" Aunt Betty exclaimed. "Grab your stuff and I'll show you to your room."

Chrissie tucked the mp3 player into her jacket pocket and grabbed her suitcase. A collie dog bounded off the porch toward them

"Hey there Laddie, c'mon and say hi to your cousin Chrissie," Aunt Betty said and then turned to Chrissie. "She's a very friendly dog. I'm sure that you and Laddie will get along just fine"

"Laddie?" Chrissie said. "I've never heard of a girl dog named Laddie."

"Well, I figured that since Lassie on TV was really a boy dog, I'd have a girl dog name Laddie to balance things out," Aunt Betty explained.

Aunt Betty opened the door and led her into the cabin. Chrissie stared at the spartan affair, and a certain uneasiness began to reassert itself.

"This is it. Over there is the kitchen where we eat and this is the sitting room. That room over there is my office and upstairs are the bedrooms and, bathroom and the attic. C'mon, I'll show you to your room," Aunt Betty said as she gave Chrissie a tour of the cabin.

Chrissie followed Aunt Betty up the stairs and down a hallway, her mouth wide open in disbelief.

Continuing the tour, Aunt Betty said, "This used to be your Cousin Eddie's room. Since he's gone away to college, now it's yours. Make yourself comfortable and at home."

There was always a bit of mystery about Cousin Eddie. Aunt Betty had never married, yet one day she announced she was pregnant, and then 9 months later Eddie was born. No one ever knew who the father was, although rumors circulated around town that centered on a cold night when Betty and a ranger from up north spent a week supposedly lost in the woods.

The room was unlike Chrissie bedroom at home. A plain oak bed with a nightstand was along one wall, a desk along the other. A chest of drawers and desk and bookcase completed the furnishings.

"You best change out of those all girly-girl things and come downstairs and sit for a while," Chrissie's aunt told her.

"Can I wash up first?" Chrissie asked.

"Good idea," Aunt Betty replied in agreement.

Aunt Betty led Chrissie to the bathroom. "I lost the stopper for the bathtub, so it'll have to be a shower."

Chrissie returned to the bedroom and opened her suitcase. She pulled out a short nightie and a pair of panties and stepped across the hall to the bathroom.

"Ah shucks, those are city clothes. You can't be wearing that kind of stuff out here in the woods." Aunt Betty reached over and lowered the toilet seat and then the lid. "Just put that skirt and top and your panties here on the toilet. They got a bit dirty from the drive so I'll see to it that they get taken care of. In the mean time I'll dig up something out of Eddie's stuff for you."

Chrissie pulled off her clothes and got into the shower. An array of unfamiliar bath products with names like Axe and Old Spice sat ion the shelf. She squeezed some of the soap onto a wash cloth and began to wash up. As she did the bold scent of the soap wafted through the air. This was definitely not like the flowery shower gels that Chrissie was used to.

After washing her hair Chrissie got out of the shower and toweled herself off. As she hung the towel on the back of the door, she noticed that her skirt, top, bra and panties were gone. In their place she found a pair of boy's boxer shorts adorned with footballs and a Dallas Cowboy's t-shirt. She hollered out the door to her Aunt Betty.

"Did you find the clothes I put out for you?" Aunt Betty asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ah yeah, but aren't these boy's clothes?" Chrissie asked.

"Oh don't worry about that. Lots of girls find boxer shorts to be cute and a t-shirt is pretty unisex. Go get dressed and c'mon downstairs. Grab something from Eddie's room to read if you want," her aunt hollered back.

Chrissie pulled the boxer shorts on and looked at herself in the mirror. They did sort of look cute she thought. She then slid the t-shirt over her head and pulled it down. This was first time since was 11 that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her small breasts were indistinguishable under the oversized t-shirt.

Returning to the bedroom, she thumbed through the pile of magazines. Mostly old copies of Boy's Life from the Boy Scouts, and some issues of GQ - Gentleman's Quarterly. She sighed at the selection without making any choices and grabbed her new mp3 player before heading downstairs.

Aunt Betty sat in a chair reading the paper and looked up Chrissie entered the living room. "There now, I bet that's a lot more comfortable. Have a seat"

"So, like, what is there to do here?" Chrissie asked.

"Well, we hike and swim, and camp and enjoy the outdoors." Aunt Betty replied.

Chrissie sighed. "Do you, like, have a Playstation or a Nintendo I can play?"

"Ah, nah," Aunt Betty pep lied. "Don't even have a TV. Have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Just relax. Listen to your mp3 player."

"Can I go to the mall, then?" Chrissie asked.

"Ain't got of those neither," Aunt Betty replied.

"No mall!" Chrissie exclaimed.

"Nope. Now we do have a shopping center though," Aunt Betty answered.

"Well, that's better than nothing I guess," Chrissie observed. "Can I go there?"

"Maybe when you're ready. But like with every good thing, at the right time," Aunt Betty pointed out.

Chrissie didn't quite understand that, but she plopped down in a big overstuffed chair resigned a fate she saw spelled out as boredom. The chair enveloped her, though, and made her feel very comfortable. She put the earbuds of her mp3 player in her ears and fell asleep listening to tATu.

As she slept Chrissie's mind filed wit the strangest dreams. A voice called out to her over and over again. First it began very softy "Chrissie Chrissie Chrissie" and then as it grew louder it changed to "Chris Chris Chris"

Tommygirl_2.jpg Chrissie awoke the next morning to find herself in the bedroom. Aunt Betty had apparently carried her upstairs and put her in the bed in Eddie's room. The door was closed and a poster of model Laetitia Casta wearing men's Tommy Hilfiger briefs adorned it.

Chrissie got out of bed and stared at the poster. She reached out and touched it the image of the men's underwear that the woman was wearing. A strange feeling went through her. She shivered a bit and then cast it off thinking that it just meant that she had to pee. She opened the door went over to the bathroom. She lowered toilet seat and sat down.

After she flushed to toilet she headed downstairs. Aunt Betty stood in the kitchen making up some bacon and eggs.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" Aunt Betty asked.

"Yeah, I guess," came Chrissie's reply.

Aunt Betty smiled at her. "Good. Have some breakfast, then."

"Do you have some yogurt?" Chrissie inquired.

"Yogurt?" Aunt Betty laughed. "Hell no! Bacon and eggs!"

Aunt Betty dished out a plate of scrambled eggs and some bacon and then sat down and took a sip of coffee before speaking.

"I looked through your clothes. You'll never survive out here with all that girly-girl stuff. After you eat I'll run into town and pick up a few things that will suit you better."

Aunt Betty flipped on the CD boombox that sat on the bookcase. Gwen Stefani began singing Underneath it All. She handed the CD case to Chrissie

"This is a pretty good CD, don't you think?" she asked.

Chrissie picked it and look at it. An image of Gwen's jeans adorned the back cover and the waistband her underwear peeked above the jeans. They had a white waistband and blue and yellow stripes with the words Rock Steady on them. They looked a little like boy's underwear though she thought. Chrissie stared intently at the picture

"That's an interesting look isn't it," Aunt Betty observed. "Maybe we can find something like that for you"

1270b.jpg

For the first time Chrissie thought, maybe things out here in Podunk wouldn't be so bad.

"Yeah, I suppose its okay. Can we go shopping to see if we can find something like this?" she asked.

"Well, not today. But maybe on the weekend. You finish up breakfast and I'll go set out something for you to wear until I get back from town."

Aunt Betty vanished up the stairs to the bedrooms and then returned after a few minutes

"I put out some things for you to try on while I'm gone." She grabbed the keys to her truck from the hook by the door and headed out the door.

"See ya! Guard the house good Laddie, good girl," she said as she petted the old collie

Chrissie put her breakfast dishes in sink and went up stair to the bedroom. There on the bed was a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Both had the logo "Property of PS 61 Boy's Phys Ed Dept" on them.

She crossed the hall and entered the bathroom. She could have swore she had put the toilet seat down this morning se thought as she washed her face and brushed her teeth.

She went back to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of lo-cut silky panties before slipping in the sweat pants and sweat shirt. Kind of bored, Chrissie thumbed through the issues of Boy's Life magazine.

What strange articles she thought as she came across one entitled "Why
YOU Should be Wearing a Jockstrap when Playing Sports"

It seemed a bit forbidden, but Chrissie decided to read the article. She pulled out her mp3 player and inserted the earbuds in her ears. As she read about wearing a jockstrap, she became aware of a voice speaking to her through the music. "Chrissie .. Chris .. Christopher."

She shook her head and the voice evaporated.

Things had been a bit conservative back in her high school and while Chrissie knew that boys had penises she never knew about jockstrap and such. The whole idea of a boy needing to support his penis just like a girl supported her breasts intrigued her. She sighed about the fact that she really didn't have all that much to support in breast area and wondered it boys had padded jockstraps for make themselves look bigger just like the padded bras she wore.

She began thumbing through the issues of GQ. How about that she thought. A fashion magazine for guys just like Vogue. She thumbed through it. The guys looked really good in the suits and ties that they modeled. One of them had a layout with guys wearing tight Speedo swimsuits that left nothing to the imagination.

"These guys definitely wouldn't be wearing a padded jockstrap," Chrissie thought.

As she leafed through the article she couldn't help but wonder what is what like to swim without wearing a top. Guys are so lucky she thought.

Soon she heard Aunt Betty return. Anxious to see what she had bought for her, Chrissie bounded down the steps.

Aunt Betty took a pair of jeans out of the bag she had brought in from the truck.

"I figured you're going to need something kind of sturdy if you go exploring in the woods, so I got you these."

Aunt Betty pulled a pair of boot cut Levi's out of the bag. She handed them to Chrissie.

"Aunt Betty this tags says B.." Chrissie began to protest.

Aunt Betty tore the tag off the jeans ad handed tem back to Chrissie

"Oh -- yes -- they're boy's jeans. You'll find they last longer than girls stuff. Go ahead, try them on."

"You mean here?"

"Sure, why not. It's just you and me."

Chrissie pulled down the sweat pants and began to slip the jeans up her legs. Aunt Betty spied her panties and stopped her.

"Oh my, you had better wear these too. You wouldn't want to ruin those girly-girl panties you have on." Aunt Betty quickly tore at the plastic of package of underwear and tossed the plastic in the trash.

Chrissie blinked and shook her head. She could swear she saw the words "Boy's No-Fly Bikini Briefs" on the package.

Aunt Betty handed the underwear to her and told her to put them on. "New underwear ... new jeans. Goes together."

Chrissie pulled the blue cotton underwear up to her waist. They felt a bit strange at first. The crotch was wider and didn't have a cotton panel in them. The waist band was kind of plain and there was no lacy adornment on the leg openings, but as Chrissie snugged them around her waist they felt a bit comfortable. She also noticed that they seemed a bit roomy in front.

"Oh, I didn't know hat size you wore, so couldn't find you any new bras," Aunt Betty stated. "You'll have to settle for this."

Aunt Betty handed her a stretchy white a-shirt. Chrissie pulled it over her head.

"Best put some sock on too," Aunt Betty said and handed her a pair of white tube socks.

After she put those on Chrissie stood up to but on the Jeans. She glanced over at the reflection in the mirror near the coat rack. The a-shirt flattened what little boobs she had, and the underwear looked kind of cool she thought.

Chrissie pulled on the jeans and then Aunt Betty handed her a polo shirt.

"I also got you a new pair of shoes to go running around the woods in. Your girly-girl tennies will get ruined out here."

Chrissie pulled on the shoes and looked in the mirror. Apart from her long hair, she almost looked like a teenage boy instead of a teenage girl. Aunt Betty plopped a baseball cap on her head. Aunt Betty handed her Eddie's old boy scout backpack. It was emblazoned with scout patches.

"There you go my little tomboy -- now why not head out and explore the woods around the cabin. There are some trails that you might like to go bike riding on. You can dig your Cousin Eddie's bike out of the shed if you'd like," Aunt Betty swatted her on the butt as Chrissie headed outside.

Chrissie liked the sound of the word tomboy. It all seemed exciting to her. As she made her way to way to the shed she thought about the clothes she was wearing. Was she wearing boy's underwear she thought? I might be kind of cool she thought. After all girls wore boy's clothes sometimes and Limited Too sold boy leg panties. They were really cute. She wondered if boys ever wore girl's clothes or tried on stuff at Limited Too like the boy leg panties they sold. After all, if girls could wear boy's clothes, then boys should be allowed to wear girl's clothes.

She got to the shed and dug out Eddie's bike. It was a cool blue color and had the word BOY RACER emblazoned in silver on the cross bar. She climbed on it and headed out on the trails. She continued out the trail until she came to a pond. This looked like as good a place as any to sit and collect her thoughts. She stopped and leaned the bike against a tree and said down at the base.

The sun was warm against Chrissie's face, and a gentle breeze blew through her hair as she sat there, at time blowing it into her eyes. She continued out the trail until she came to a pond.

Normally she would have been worried about getting all dirty, but somehow it didn't seem to matter. She pulled her mp3 player out of her backpack and turned it on. The music filled her ears and she lazily tossed skipped stones across the water. Still listening to the music she stood up and grabbed a bigger stone and tossed it into the water.

"Chrissie throws like a girl!" she thought.

Then she gave another stone a good curve ball toss and thought, "But Chris throws like a boy! Cool."

A hawk circled in the sky and Chrissie sat against the tree again. She grabbed a bottle of Orange juice out of her backpack and chugged it down. She'd never chugged anything before and it felt good. No one was around and she didn't have to be all dainty.

As she looked out across the wonder of nature she unconsciously reached own and gave her crotch a scratch. It was an interesting feeling. Then she pulled her hand back. She could haves sworn she felt a bulge between her legs. She reached down and all she felt was the smooth contours of the boys jeans she wearing. She undid them and pulled them down. For a moment she just stood there looking down at the blue bikini briefs she was wearing.

"Hmm, what if these are boy's underwear. Who cares?" she wondered. She looked at the flatness of her crotch. Nope, no bulge in front. She closed her eyes and imagined what it might be like to have a penis. As if some was taking over her mind, she began to imagine that she really did. She'd never felt anything like this before and it scared her and leapt to her feet panting.

Chrissie leaned back against the tree and caught her breath before pulling up her jeans and sitting down. She couldn't quite figure out what had just happened but it sure felt good. Scary, but good.

Chrissie picked up a stick and scrawled her name in the in the dirt. CHRISSIE. Then she took the stick and scratched out the last three letters. CHRIS.

She tossed the stick and leapt to her feet. Jumping high in the air she grabbed a branch of the tree and climbed up into its leafy bough. Chrissie hoisted herself up onto the thick limb and as and sat looking out over the pond. It was kind of cool to be sitting there, high in the tree limbs she thought. She thought about what she might be doing of she was back at home with her mom. She'd be at the mall shopping and buying panties and skirts and jeans and being bored. But, here in wide out doors she felt like she could fly. Chrissie flipped around and let herself dangle from the tree. Her polo shirt slipped down and she could see the ribbed a-shirt that she was wearing. It look cool she thought.

Just then Laddie came bounding through the woods toward her. Chrissie hoisted herself up and then dropped to the ground, a cloud of dust and dirt flying into the air. She dusted herself off as best she could but still came up dirty.

"Hey, Laddie. What's up girl!" she said as the collie dog nuzzled her.

Laddie barked a joy-filled bark and made some moves to get Chrissie to follow her.

Chrissie looked at her watch. "Ah, it's almost lunch time, is that right girl."

Laddie barked again.

Chrissie laughed and felt filled with spunk.

"Bet you can't catch me," Chrissie yelled as she started playfully running along the sloping hill side to the pond. Laddie followed in her every move as Chrissie slipped and slid down the dirt and along the grass. Soon her shirt was dirty and her boy's jeans where soiled with mud.

Chrissie laughed on jumped on Eddie's old bicycle and pedaled back toward the cabin as Laddie ran barking along side. When she got to the cabin, she dropped the bike on the grass and bounded up the stairs onto the porch. She ran into the cabin and slammed the screen door behind her.

"Hi Aunt Betty," she yelled.

Aunt Betty came out from the kitchen. "Chrissie? Well, look at you! Someone was having fun."

"Yeah, and I went climbing trees and ran through the woods, and even saw the pond. Did you know there's a pond out there? Can I go swimming, huh can I?" the words came pouring out of Chrissie.

"Swimming?" Aunt Betty smiled. "Well I don't think you have a swimsuit do you."

"Ah please Aunt Betty, please please, maybe you can go into town and get me something, please." Then Chrissie said it, "Maybe I can wear one of Eddie's swimsuits?"

Aunt Betty looked at her. "Well, that's a good idea! I'll see what he has that might fit you. Now go wash up for lunch."

Chrissie ran up the stepped to the bathroom. "Gulp," she thought. "I have to pee." She lowered the toilet set and sat down. "Boy's sure are lucky," she thought. "They don't have to sit down."

After flushing the toilet Chrissie pulled her underwear and jeans up and then washed the dirt from her hands. She then ran back down stairs.

Aunt Betty had a baloney sandwich and some cookies and milk waiting for her.

She plopped down on the chair and took a bite of sandwich before taking
a big gulp of milk. Aunt Betty sat across from her.

"Aunt Betty?" Chrissie asked.

"Yes," her aunt replied.

"Why do boys get to do all kinds of fun things like run in the woods and swim without tops on and everything?" Chrissie inquired.

Aunt Betty thought for a second and then stated, "Oh I don't know. But girls can do that too. They can pretend to be boys sometimes."

Chrissie sat back and thought about that then said, "Do you think that maybe ..."

Just then the phone rang.

Aunt Betty answered it. "Hello. Oh Hi! Yes, Chrissie's here."

Aunt Betty covered the receiver. "It's your mom."

"She's having great time. Aren't you Chrissie?"

Chrissie yelled out, "I SURE AM! HI MOM!"

"Yep -- we're almost ready. Maybe this weekend. Okay. See yah."

Aunt Betty hung up the phone. Finish your sandwich and I'll go get something of Eddie's for you to wear swimming. I have his old clothes in the attic from when he was a boy your age."

After a few minutes Aunt Betty returned with a swimsuit and a white t-shirt. "Here give this a try."

Chrissie got up from her chair and took the items from her aunt.

She pulled off her jeans ad t-shirt and stood there in her socks. Again she wondered about the underwear she was wearing, but she didn't feel self conscious in front of Aunt Betty.

After pulling of the underwear, she set them on the chair next to her and then picked up the swimsuit. It was a blue swimsuit bottom, kind of bikini style, with the word Speedo about a left leg opening. It could have passed for a girl's bikini bottom, but Chrissie looked at the size tag inside with gave that away with the words "BOYS Size: Medium"

Chrissie spoke up, pointing out, "Aunt Betty this is a boy's swimsuit."

"That's right," Aunt Betty countered. "After all you couldn't have expected Eddie to have worn a bikini now could you? Go ahead and put it on. It would bite. It's just a swimsuit."

As Chrissie pulled the boy's Speedo swimsuit up her legs she glanced over at the underwear she had just taken off. Yep -- the tag gave that away: Hanes for Boys - Size Medium.

She looked at herself in the big mirror. It wasn't too bad. She didn't really look like a boy, but she looked kind of cool she thought.

Aunt Betty observed this. "I think you had better wear this t-shirt," she noted.

As Chrissie pulled it over her head, Aunt Betty gathered up a towel and handed it to Chrissie along with a pair of flip-flops.

"Okay kid.. go have fun," Aunt Betty said gleefully.

Chrissie jumped on Eddie's bike and headed to the pond. Once there she tossed the towel on the ground, kicked off her flip-flops and ran up onto a rock. Chrissie dove into the pond and the deep cold water bubbled around her. As she swam to the surface the oversized t-shirt she had on tangled and twisted around her. She surfaced and sputtered out some water before taking another dive. The water was filled with sunlight and Chrissie saw a turtle swim by. She tried to swim after it, but the t-shirt impeded her progress. Chrissie surfaced and went to the shore. She grabbed the towel and spread it out on the grass. One of the socks she had been worn earlier fell out of the folded towel and onto the ground.

The sun was warm and gentle and a cool breeze was bowing. Chrissie sat back and listened. The wind seemed to be called her. She closed her eyes. "Chrissie wants to be a boy," it began very softly. "Chris is a boy." And then just as it began to mesmerize her, "Christopher, you want to be Christopher."

"What the heck," Chrissie exclaimed as she shook her head. Somewhere deep inside of her, she began feel a spirit pulling at her. She rolled over onto her stomach and looked out over the pond. There was more to the world than just malls she thought. There was more to being a person.

The white t-shirt had grown cold and clammy around her and she pulled it over her heard. She tossed it aside. Looking over she noticed the single white sock lying on the ground, all balled up. Thinking back to the daydreams of this morning, Chrissie picked it.

"Would it really hurt just see what I might look like if I had a penis," she thought. Chrissie stood up and tucked the sock down into the crotch of her boy's Speedo swimsuit. She adjusted it and molded and shaped it.

"There," she said. "My penis."

Chrissie climbed back on the rock and dove into the water. It felt so cool and refreshing. A frog went swimming by and she reached out and grabbed it.

Running out of the water, she sat on the towel, her legs spread wide. The frog looked at her and she looked at it.

"Hello there Mr. Frog," she said. With that it squirmed from her hands and leapt back to water. Chrissie laughed and jumped up to chase it. Her foot got tangled in the wet t-shirt hat she tossed away, and she slipped and fell, cutting her knee on some tree roots that protruded from the earth. That's didn't stop her, as she stood up dusted off, grabbed the t-shirt from around her foot and tossed it into the pond before heading back into the water.

Her play continued all afternoon until about 4; when Laddie came down to etrieve her.

Chrissie climbed out of the water and grabbed the towel and dried off. Looking around for the t-shirt, she remembered that she had tossed it into the water. Chrissie shrugged her shoulders. Oh well she thought as she took the towel and draped it over her shoulders.

She got on the bicycle and peddled back to Aunt Betty's house. Aunt Betty was sitting on the porch reading a magazine.

"HI Aunt Betty!" Chrissie hollered cheerfully

"My my look at you. Did you have fun?" Aunt Betty yelled back.

"You bet!" Chrissie laughed. "I saw a turtle and frog and some ducks and can't remember what all."

"Looks like you forgot your t-shirt, too," Aunt Betty observed.

Chrissie looked down. That wasn't all she had forgotten. The balled up sock was still prominently on display in the crotch of her boy's Speedo swimsuit. Chrissie grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her waist.

"And I see that's not all you forgot you little tomboy, you," Aunt Betty said with a sly grin.

Chrissie smiled at being called a tomboy. "Yeah I guess", she giggled. I just wanted to see what, well you know."

"It's okay. I understand," Aunt Betty laughed. "A lot of girls wonder what it would be like to have penis."

Chrissie's eyes got as wide as saucers. "They do?" she asked.

"Sure they do. It's all very natural, Aunt Betty explained. "And just look at your hair. It's all tangled. What say we do something about that tangly long girly-girl hair? You run upstairs and take a shower and then come down just wearing your underwear and I'll give you a trim."

Chrissie agreed and went up to the bathroom. As she showered, Aunt Betty set out another pair of boy's no-fly bikini briefs for her. She then took a clean sock and balled it up and set it on top of the briefs.

Chrissie finished showering and went over to the bedroom. She picked up the underwear and checked the tag. Boys. She smiled as she put them on. Smiling a devilish grin, she stuffed the clean sock down on the crotch.

Chrissie headed downstairs where Aunt Betty was waiting. "There's my little tomboy. Have a seat."

Chrissie sat in the chair. The sock bulge between her legs caused her to sit with her legs apart. Aunt Betty wrapped a towel around her shoulder and got out the scissors and began clipping. Chunkd of hair fell to the floor but Chrissie didn't seem to mind. She did jump a bit when she heard the whirring of the clippers and as the coldness of the blades touched the back of her neck. After a while Aunt Betty took a combs began combing Chrissie's hair. A part on the side and then straight over. The scissors clipped around her ears.

"Take a look my little tomboy," Aunt Betty said as she undid the towel. Chrissie walked over to the mirror and gasped. A teenage boy stared back at her. A teenage boy in just his underwear. That teenage boy was a girl named Chrissie.

"You like it?" Aunt Betty asked.

Chrissie smiled. "Yeah!" She ran her had through her short hair. I do.

Aunt Betty began to sweep up the hair. "Supper'll be ready in a bit. Why don't you go pull on a t-shirt, grab a book and come down and read. I brought some of Eddie's old books down from the attic for you. Go ahead, you can just sit around in your underwear, I don't mind."

Chrissie ran up the stairs to the bedroom. She pulled on a t-shirt shirt and the sorted through the stack of books. Hardy Boy's mysteries. They looked old and in a way, a bit fascinating. She grabbed one and went back down stairs.

Aunt Betty looked out from the kitchen. "I see you found the books. These used to be mine when I was a kid your age. I gave them to Eddie then. He just loved the Hardy Boys."

Chrissie climbed in the big comfy chair and began reading until Aunt Betty called her for supper. Even after supper, Chrissie continued following the saga of the Hardy Boys. It was all that Aunt Betty could do to get her to go to bed.

At breakfast the next morning Aunt Betty noticed that Chrissie seemed a bit preoccupied.

"What's up kid?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," Chrissie said as she stared at her eggs.

Aunt Betty sat down next her. "I know my little tomboy pretty well, and
I can tell that something bothering her."

"Well, I had a strange dream last night. I felt all tingly in my stomach and ..." Chrissie paused and didn't want to go into to much detail. "then I had this weird feeling all thorough my body when I woke up."

"I see," Aunt Betty replied. She then smiled. "That's what's called a wet dream. All boys your age get them. It quite natural."

"They do?" Chrissie asked not putting all the words together.

"Yep, so don't worry. You're perfectly normal." Aunt Betty said as she got up and wiped her hands with a towel. "I'll tell you what. Go pull on your jeans and we can run into town. Eddie wants me to send him socks and hiking boots from the general store, and I have to stop by the post office to pick up your school work"

"My school work?" Chrissie asked. For the first time in the past few days she felt like her bubble had burst.

"Well, I made arrangements to tutor you a bit, so I had the school here send me some stuff. It'll be easy. And if you do well, maybe you'll see something at the shopping center today that I can buy you as a reward next week after I get paid. Deal."

Chrissie thought about it. Shopping. Finally. "Deal!" she replied.

As they drove along the bumpy road to the highway, Aunt Betty turned on
the radio tuning it to a local oldies station. The Who's song "I'm a Boy" blasted from the speakers. Chrissie joyfully joined in the singing.

When they arrived the shopping center Aunt Betty parked her truck in front of the 5 and 10 cent store.

"Why don't you go into the store and look around. I'll run into the post office and get the mail and then see you in the store," Aunt Betty said.

"Okay. I'll just go in and look around," Chrissie replied.

"Since I have to pick up some socks for Eddie, I'll meet you back by the socks," Aunt Betty said.

Chrissie entered the store. It was big single floor store, sort of like Wal-Mart, but much less fancy. Signs hung from the ceiling showing the names of the various departments. The socks and shoes were located near the back of the store. Chrissie walked through the store and as she did she went through the area where the girl's clothes were. She gave them a quick glance, but nothing stood out. Off to her left there was a display of girl's panties and bras. Chrissie went over to see what was on offer.

"After all, underwear is my passion," she reasoned. "So it wouldn't hurt to look."

Chrissie neared the display and thumbed through the panties.

"Jeez, there's got to be something other than these," Chrissie said as she fingered the Day of the Week briefs. There was nothing on display but plain colored nylon briefs unlike anything she wore.

Chrissie sighed and headed on to the back of the store, passing through the boys department. As she did that funny tingle she's been having began again in her tummy. Chrissie paused and a hand over the rack of boy's dress pants. A mannequin was on display smartly dressed in pair along with a shirt and tie. She reached up and touched the tie and wondered what it felt like to wear something like that.

Out of the corner of eye Chrissie spied a display of boy's underwear. The funny tingle in her tummy grew in intensity and she felt drawn to the display. The packages of Fruit of the Loom, BVD, and Hanes briefs seemed to call out to here. Yes, she admit, being simple white cotton with the funny little fly opening and the wide waistband they were just as plain as the rack of panties she had just looked at, but still there was something enticingly exciting about them. Chrissie picked up the package and looked at it intently. The voice that she had heard so many times over the past few days returned.

"Chrissie, you want to try them. Go ahead, it won't hurt. You want to wear them. You want to be Chris. You need to wear them."

Bike_Youth.JPG Chrissie felt her mouth go dry and she began to shiver. She took a deep breath and tried to regain her composure. She opened her eyes wide and looked around as she considered a bit of shoplifting. It was then that she saw something hat almost set her over the edge. A row of small plastic boxes lined the end of the display. She walked toward them and then picked one off its hook. It was a strange looking garment, the likes of which she had never see before.

"Bike Boy's Supporter," she said silently reading the package.

The voice interrupted her again. "Yes Chrissie, you want one of these too. You need one of these."

As it said that and Chrissie stared at the picture of the jockstrap on the package. As she imagined wearing one, Chrissie felt that same strange spasm go through body as she had felt in her dream the night before. She quickly hooked the jockstrap back on its display as if it had given her an electric shock. Chrissie closed her eyes to regain her composure and then opening them, she saw Aunt Betty heading toward her. Quickly she ran to the back of the store making it just as Aunt Betty arrive don the scene.

"Hey Chrissie, see anything you might like for your reward next week?" Aunt Betty asked.

Chrissie blushed. "I suppose."

"Good, that out to give you some encouragement to study hard this week. I think these socks will work for Eddie. We'll stop by Miller's General Store for his hiking boots, so let's go pay for these and then we'll head on," Aunt Betty said as she grabbed a pair of white socks off a display rack.

Chrissie followed her Aunt as she made her way to the front of the store. Aunt Betty paused.

"Oh, and Eddie needs some underwear. C'mon I think the boy's underwear is over this way."

Chrissie stopped in her tracks. She closed her eyes as her heart began to pound at the thought of going near the boy's underwear again. "Steady now," she thought as she followed her aunt.

Aunt Betty picked up a package of boy's Fruit of the Loom fly-front briefs. "Eddie like this style. Simple and practical he says. Prefers them over the boy's bikini underwear like you're wearing Chrissie."

Chrissie felt her face turn red at the thought of her secret being exposed.

Aunt Betty noticed this and put her hand on Chrissie's shoulder. "It's okay. A lot of girl's like to wear boy's underwear like this. They think they're cute. Underwear is underwear! Maybe you'll give it try someday."

Chrissie smiled and then glanced at the jockstraps and made a silent wish.

As they made their way out of the store, Chrissie spotted a display of soccer balls. She stopped for minute.

"Oh! Aunt Betty. Will you get me a soccer ball?"

Aunt Betty looked at her. "A soccer ball? I didn't think that you liked any sports Chrissie."

"Oh, well, a, it's just that its so nice outside and I thought it might be nice to kick it around out in the fresh air like I've seem all the other boys, er, all the other kids at school do," Chrissie replied.

Aunt Betty smiled. "Okay. I'm sure that you'll enjoy playing with it outside like you do down by the pond."

Chrissie gulped. Did Aunt Betty know about her imaginings down by the pond? "Huh?" Chrissie said.

"You know, when you go swimming or hiking through the woods," Aunt Betty responded. "I know that you like to that. So go ahead. Pick out a soccer ball for yourself."

Chrissie picked out a ball tossed it into the cart along with the clothes Aunt Betty was buying for Eddie. They paid for the goods and as they returned home Chrissie made a promise to herself to study hard all this week in th equest o maybe get her own jockstrap as a reward to wear while playing soccer.

The week ahead saw Chrissie knuckle down with her summer school studies. She spent the warm summer afternoons sitting under her favorite trees down near the pond studying. Laddie would sit by her side to keep her company.

"How about this Laddie? Did you know that during the American Civil War that there were actually girls who disguised themselves as boys to fight for the nation! Cool! They called themselves Outlaws." Chrissie said to her canine companion.

Laddie wagged her tail.

"I guess we're outlaws too, aren't we girl, especially since I've been dressing like a boy," Chrissie said with a smile in her voice.

Chrissie gave Laddie's ears a scratch. "I guess we better get going. Aunt Betty will be making supper for us."

As Chrissie made her way back to the cabin she was met by Aunt Betty.

Before long Aunt Betty returned home to find Chrissie knee deep in her studies.

"My my, aren't we the studious one," Aunt Betty observed.

"I suppose, I've been reading my history book. Did you know that sometimes girls pretended to be boys so they could fight during the Civil War?" Chrissie said as she pointed to a picture in her book.

"Did they now?" Aunt Betty asked. "What do you think of that?"

"I think it's cool. They must have had some real adventures," Chrissie replied.

Aunt Betty went into the kitchen and began washing her hands in the sink before beginning to prepare supper. Chrissie walked into the kitchen and sat on the floor.

"Aunt Betty?" Chrissie asked.

"Yes Chrissie?" she replied.

"Is it okay for a girl to pretend to be a boy, like when no one is around?" Chrissie asked.

Aunt Betty turned around and wiped her hands. She went over to where Chrissie sat and squatted down.

"Sure it is my little tomboy girl. Girls can be anything they want to be, why they can even be boys if they want to."

"Do boys sometimes pretend to be girls?" Chrissie asked.

"Sometimes they do," Aunt Betty told her. "They have lots of fun when they do. But nothing says that girls can have just as much fun."

Aunt Betty turned back to the meal preparations.

"Aunt Betty?" Chrissie asked again

"Yes?" came the reply

"Do you think that I could pretend to be a boy for the rest of the summer?" she asked.

Aunt Betty paused. "Is that want you want as your reward for doing well on your quizzes?"

"Oh yes, Aunt Betty. I'd like that a lot. Can I wear all boy's clothes and even wear boy's underwear like you bought for Eddie."

"Well, I suppose, but only if you do well on your quiz."

Chrissie's mind was racing and before she knew it she found herself saying more than she realized. "I found Eddie's old boy scout uniform. Can I be a Boy Scout too?"

"A boy scout? You'd like to be a Boy Scout, Chrissie?"

"Yeah and go hiking and camping in woods and everything," Chrissie pleaded.

Aunt Betty nodded her head. "Well okay but if have to do okay with your studies."

"I promise I will Aunt Betty, I promise," Chrissie said as she crossed her heart. "Oh and does this mean that I can wear a, what was called, oh yeah, a jockstrap too?"

"A jockstrap? Chrissie! Where'd you ever find out about jockstraps?" Aunt Betty turned a chair around and sat in front of Chrissie

"Oh I read about them in Eddie's Boy's Life magazines and then saw one in the store today," the girl replied.

"Is that so," Aunt Betty replied. "You just study hard and if you get a 100% on your quiz, I'll see to that you will be like a real boy for the summer"

"And get to wear a jockstrap, too?," Chrissie asked.

"If you do extra well, you just might, at that", her aunt replied.

Chrissie giggled and then kissed Aunt Betty on the cheek. "I gotta go study. C'mon Laddie, lets go sit on the porch."

Boys_Briefs.jpg When she completed the meal preparations Aunt Betty went back to her office and dug out the bag form Miller's store. She pulled a pack of boy's white fly-front briefs from them, and began gift wrapping them.

As she tore at some tape her two way radio went off. Chrissie heard her aunt respond. The tone in her voice was urgent. She then came running out on to the porch carrying her rifle and ranger kit.

"I have to rush away on an emergency. You have to get in the cabin," Aunt Betty explained.

"What kind of emergency, Aunt Betty?" Chrissie asked.

"A mama bear has been raiding some people's trash and breaking into some houses for food. She's had her cubs with her."

"Ah. I bet they're cute," Chrissie observed.

"They are to be sure. But don't ever cross a mama bear with her cubs. She will protect them and you'll end up as bear chow."

"Gulp!" Chrissie exclaimed. "So why do you have to rush away?"

"Well, some fool shot and wounded one of the cubs and mama is mad. I just got a call from the state game warden to go out and tranquilize them so that they can be flown away back into the woods. We'll also try to fix up the little one."

"Ooooh. Can I come along?" Chrissie asked.

"Sorry Chrissie. It's a bit too dangerous. Just stay in the cabin until I come back. The bear is real close by, so it's not safe. Maybe go get another Hardy Boy's book from up in the attic."

Laddie barked in approval as they approached the house.

Aunt Betty grabbed a tranquilizing rifle and a bag from out of her makeshift office. "Laddie will keep you company. I won't be too long. Watch for the helicopter that's going to fly in to take the bear out."

Chrissie watched as Aunt Betty got in her truck and drove into the woods. About twenty minutes later she heard the chopper fly over head. Chrissie wondered if she could get a good look at what was going on, so she ran upstairs to the attic. Off in the distance she could see the helicopter hovering before setting down.

Since there was not much to see, Chrissie decide to explore the attic. She dug through a stack of old magazine and newspaper clippings. "FIRST LADY TO THE WORLD ELEANOR ROOSEVELT PASSES AWAY" A headline screamed on one paper.

Chrissie sat back and read about Mrs. Roosevelt and all that she had done after her husband, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt has died in 1945. Chrissie smiled when she read some of the glowing words about her and especially the one from a republican opponent of hers who said, "You may not like her, but you have to admit, Eleanor was no sissy."

Chrissie set the newspaper aside and continued looking through some of the boxes. An olive/ khaki pair of pants and shirt was folded neatly in on small box. Chrissie pulled it out. It was Eddie's old boy scout uniform and a copy of Eddie's Boy Scout handbook.

Chrissie stood up and held it in front of her. She got a devilish grin as she thought about wearing it.

Spying a stack of old Montgomery Ward catalogs from the 70s, Chrissie sat down and leafed through one of them. Wow she thought. Black and White TV and 8 track tapes. She'd only ever heard of such things.

She then came to boy's section of the catalog. Looking at the shirts and suits and ties, Chrissie wonder she's look like if she was a boy modeling such things in the catalog. She never really thought much about boy's being models in catalogs. She always figured that modeling was girl's job. Flipping through the pages she came to the underwear and again felt that funny feeling inside ad heard that voice again. She wondered if those boys standing there might actually be girls, and imagined an agent introducing her.

"I like to introduce you to Chrissie Latham; she models boy's clothes and boy's underwear. You can call her Chris."

Chrissie then smiled and snapped her fingers. "Brilliant idea," she thought.

Grabbing the catalog she ran back down to the bedroom. Digging through her stuff she dug out her school ID. She then went down to Aunt Betty's office. Once there she fired up the creaky old copy machine the corner. It groaned and moaned as it came to life then dinged to signify that it was ready.

Chrissie opened the lid and placed her school id on the glass. After closing the lid she gave the start button a punch. The machine shuddered a bit as it spat out a photocopy of her ID. Retrieving some scissors and a roll of tape from Aunt Betty's desk, Chrissie carefully cut her head out of the copy of her ID. She then made a small loop out of some tape and stuck it on the back of the cutout. Flipping open the catalog to a picture of a boy wearing a polo shirt and some dress pants, Chrissie stuck her head overtop the boy's head. She then placed the catalog onto the copy machine and hit start.

The copy emerged from the other end and Chrissie smiled as looked upon her handiwork. "So this is what Chris Latham boy model would look like. I wonder what kind of underwear she, er, he, is wearing."

Chrissie turned to the underwear stopped at a picture of a boy wearing white briefs and t-shirts. The boy was standing there in his underwear. His face was lathered in shaving cream and he held a disposable razor. Chrissie stuck the cutout of her head over top of that of a boy wearing white briefs and t-shirts. She copied the image and closed her eyes before she looked at it.

"Cool! So that's what I'd look like. It must be so cool being a boy," Chrissie observed.

As Chrissie looked at the image, she heard the helicopter again. Knowing that Aunt Betty would be home soon, Chrissie stashed the catalog away before she pausing to grab the Boy Scout uniform and handbook. Returning to the bedroom she stuck it and the pictures she'd just created on the copy machine in between the mattress and box springs of the bed.

Chrissie went back down to the main floor of the cabin and grabbed her school work. Maybe, just maybe, if she did well on the quiz she was to take, Aunt Betty would buy her some real boy's underwear and maybe even a jockstrap this weekend. Oh -- maybe she thought, she could try shaving just like a real boy!

As she sat studying she heard a sick sound from the sky and frightening boom from the woods. Chrissie ran to the window and looked out to see a plume of black smoke ascending to the sky. Disobeying her aunts orders she ran from the house toward the smoke.

Upon arrival she found her Aunt Betty lying on the ground a few hundred yards from the burning wreckage of the helicopter. Chrissie ran up to her. Aunt Betty opened her eyes to Chrissie's voice.

"I think my legs are broken," Aunt Betty moaned. She was drifting in and out of consciousness. "I think my pilot is dead. I was thrown from the wreackage."

It was just then that Chrissie noticed an angry bear gnawing away at the net it had wrapped in to transport away from the area.

"Aunt Betty, the bear is getting loose," Chrissie yelled.

"My rifle, get my rifle. It has another tranquilizer dart in it. Shoot the bear, Chrissie! Shoot the bear!" Aunt Betty cried out.

As the adrenaline coursed through her body, Chrissie grabbed the rifle from her aunt's kit. The bear rose up from the tangled net as Chrissie fired one shot. It crumbled and staggered into a sleepy mass on the forest floor.

"Now run home and call for help Chrissie," Aunt Betty urged her.

"But Aunt Betty, what about you?" Chrissie asked.

"You want to be brave like a boy, Chrissie, then don't worry about me. Go call for help," Aunt Betty replied.

A week later a picture of a teenage boy wearing a white shirt, tie, and sport coat appeared on the front page of the weekly newspaper in Aunt Betty's small community. A bold headline proclaimed "Boy saves Ranger after helicopter crash". A caption to the photo went on to explain that Christopher Latham saved his Aunt after the helicopter she was in crashed following a nuisance bear capture.

The paper sat folded on the table next to a certificate of bravery made out to Christopher Latham from the mayor. A small package also lay next to the papers, Chrissie's new jockstrap, a reward from her aunt, well earned.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

All right!

What a fun read and change of pace Trapper. Chris reminds me of a few of my young friends. They refuse to be trapped in the gender binary.Two of the young masculine identified are quite attractive young men. Heck, If I were 50 yrs younger, I just might be all over either of them.

Keep writing,

Joani

What a fine read

A delightful sto.. umm... shucks. That should be: What a _great_ story Trap. It's well written and the flow is nice, although the end seems a bit rushed. Nevertheless I think this is a terrific addition to the ever widening shelf of BC, and catering to a -up to now maybe?- rather underserved part of the BigCloset user base.

I was hoping it would come to a little boy meets girl thing somewhere in the story, but well, that's just my personal flaw of course, I am much too romantically challenged like that. But maybe, some other time? Can't blame a girl for trying, right?

Anyway, I liked the story.

Jo-Anne

I really liked this one

This story was fun. It'S kind of sad that there are real girls who are exactly like chrissie in the beginning. I guess that's the point where gender becomes ridiculous.

I wonder what the voice was. Somekind of brainwashing programm on her mp3 player, or just her inner maleness?

thank you for writing this captivating story,

Beyogi

Mirror Universe

laika's picture

It was like reading a bad boy to good girl story backwards. Or something. Interesting. I'll confess I skimmed over some of the underwear parts but then I also do that when certain stories wax rhapsodical about gaffs & rhumba panties & such.

I loved some of the incidental details, like her exploring the attic, the old newspaper article about Elenor Roosevelt, who I could see would stand out as a role model for tomboys; and the irony of a masculinized girl singing along with that old Who song about an unwillingly feminized boy; although Aunt Betty's indoctrinations seemed more benign than the weird mom in that song. Whether any sort of forced gender change could be benign in real life is something I ask myself, but it doesn't matter since this is only a story. I liked how it ended with a classic "real boy's adventure" out of BOYS LIFE magazine- nothing spells boy like subduing a rampaging wild bear.

Something it might be interesting to have one of your heroines explore would be male socialization, like getting a job in an auto shop and going out with the guys for a beer after work, etc, reflecting on how male bonding is different than (and probably to her mind superior to) going to the mall and such with her former girlfriends. Just an idea.
~hugs, Veronica

I don't think this was mind alteration

I agree with you, but I have my doubts that that programm actually changed her gender. Hypnotic suggestions aren't very reliable and won't work against the will of a person - at least not for very long.
Chrissie was just a horribly limited person. All she did for fun was shopping, all she could ever consider for being fun was shopping.
Being a Tomboy and a male crossdresser opened a whole new world for her. For a m2f transsexual or crossdresser going to a mall is exciting, while for the opposite it might be something they want to avoid. Most normal guys hate shopping, there's just better stuff to do with your time.
Chris found this better stuff, the hypnotic sugestions were just the device to get her to try it in the first place. It's all new and exciting for her, so I can understand she's just going with it - it's certainly better than moping around or studying - she doesn't have many alternatives for doing stuff.

Yay! = D

Extravagance's picture

I always knew we needed a "Bad Girl to Good Boy" genre. You rock, Tomboy! ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Well done

Good story interesting subject could be a chapter or two written about her/his adventures in the woods ...
Thank you for sharing with us ... Rone wells

The woods

Actually there was a small section like that in my original draft. The original version was somewhat more sexual in nature too, in as much as it had Chrissie imagining that she had experienced a wet dream like a boy and had some more descriptive (but not overly descriptive) text regarding her imaginings about having a penis. I dropped all that because in the end I didn't want anything too sexual.

I actually rearranged the ending also. The bear in the woods part occurred prior to the bit where Chrissie and Aunt Betty returned from the store. In that version the crash never happens, but rather Chrissie was to meet a another boy in the woods who believes that she really is a boy, and we all know that she really is a boy at heart :-). They go swimming, he almost drowns and in saving him her secret is revealed

Maybe I could work on a new chapter that adds that in.

Staying strapped

Trap