The Amy Series: 2 - There's More To Love Than Boy Meets Girl

Printer-friendly version

The Amy Series: 2 - There's More To Love Than Boy Meets Girl By Kozmik Alaska

After 8 years, our girl Amy returns for an all new adventure that begins with an encounter as the laundry turns, and someone from the past returns. This story is based on true events and the author's (Kozmik Alaska's) hopes and dreams. Who says that dreams can't come true -- Koz know that they can. A proudly Canadian story!

Permission is hereby granted by Kozmik Alaska for the publication of this story on his behalf here at Big Closet Top Shelf only.

The Amy Series: 2 - There's More To Love Than Boy Meets Girl By Kozmik Alaska

Sudbury Ontario

Tony Girard gathered up his dirty clothes to carry them off to the laundry at his apartment complex. It was a Sunday afternoon in March, the kind of afternoon in Sudbury Ontario that foretold the end of a long hard winter. It was cold, minus 3 Celsius, but the sky was a cloudless cobalt blue filled with sunshine, the kind of sky that offered hope for spring.

Tony always did his laundry on Sunday mainly because nobody else did, well almost no one else. This meant that he didn't have to wait to get a washing machine or a dryer. He grabbed a small box filled with quarters, the 25 cent coins jingling as he tossed it on top of his clothes. There was a certain incongruity in the pile of clothes in the laundry basket being his, something that Tony enjoyed. In addition to a collection of towels, wash clothes, and pillowcases, Tony's laundry basket overflowed with brightly coloured panties. A few delicate bras complimented the panties found there with a denim skirt and two pair of leggings completing the harmony. For all intents and purposes, Tony's laundry basket would have been found in the home of any 27-year-old single woman in Canada, not a 27-year-old man.

He smiled as looked at his clothes. Yes, they were his, for after moving away from his parent's home in Thunder Bay two years ago, he was able to live as he pleased. Years of suppressing the girl within him ended, and he made up for time lost by abandoning all male clothing, opting for more feminine fashions. Tony delicately practiced a balance of the genders, by wearing things like women's pants and tops to work, items that unless you looked closely were not identifiable as feminine, and skirts and girl's jeans and sweaters at home. Unifying his gender defying dress, however, a pair of panties and a bra always completed the look.

Wanting to live as much like every other girl his age, Tony's panties were what some might call boring, just regular items from Wal*Mart and Zellers ranging from cotton bikinis to boy-cut styles. He laughed when he first tried on a pair of those, a boy who liked to wear panties wearing girl's panties cut to resemble boy's underwear. It was this type of absurdity that not only resolved a battle within Tony, but also brought him much pleasure.

Tonys Mudd Jeans
Tony placed his detergent and fabric softener on top of the laundry, and then paused for just a second, and looked in the mirror in bathroom. Yeah, he thought, I think I'll wear my hair down today. He pulled the scrunchie off his poni-tail and brushed-out his long hair. It looked good as it fell about his shoulders. Yep, not bad, Tony thought as he admired himself, a warm orange coloured girl's sweater and a pair of Mudd jeans completing the look. A nearly A-cup size bra added just enough of a feminine curve to the sweater. Again, in his goal to be as true to life as possible, Tony only wore bras that actually fit him with no padding. Well, all right, sometimes he did wear a lightly padded bra, but this was always more to enhance rather than to falsify. Tony had a specific reason for wanting to look good even though he would just be doing laundry.

He retrieved a hardback book from his coffee table. It was the latest mystery by one of his favourite authors, Gail Bowen. With any luck he wouldn't have reason to catch up with the latest adventures of Joanne Kilbourn, for only one person could tear him away from his reading. That certain person was Amy Novak
Gail Bowen

Tony's little Scottie dog Charlie looked up from his snooze on the couch.

"How do I look, Charlie?" Tony inquired. "Good enough to capture Amy's heart?"

Charlie's tail gave a happy wag.

"I'll take that as a yes" Tony answered.

Tony made his way down the corridor to the laundry room. It was warm and cosy, and empty. A dryer in the far corner hummed, its heat warming the room. Tony sighed. Guess he would be reading his book. As he loaded up a washing machine, he thought about Amy.

He met Amy in December after she had moved into the apartment complex while doing his laundry. As soon as he saw her, he was attracted to her, for as feminine as he was, she was tomboyish. She was just a few centimetres taller than him and weighing in at what he guessed to be 50 kilos, had a small compact frame that yielded no sign of flab. Her short sandy brown hair was in a boy's cut. Amy wore glasses that were what
was called an aviator frame. He'd only ever seen her dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans and trainers. In so many ways she was the boy to match his girl.

Tony clunked some quarters in the machine and started it up. He sat down with his book. Try as he might to concentrate on the fictional sleuth's efforts, his imagination keep creeping back to Amy. He imagined what she might look like nude; that she had a fairly flat chest, with little bee-sting nipples. She probably had a very flat, taut tummy he thought. Below that he figured that she had a triangular shaped pubic bush -- more male shaped that female shaped, but with shorter more closely cropped hair. Her legs were no doubt firm, muscular and strong.

If only he could find out for sure. A girl like Amy would surely never want a boy like Tony as her boyfriend. She probably wanted someone strong and masculine would play basketball with her or engage in a game of street hockey.

Well, at least she talks to me, he thought. And talk they did since they did share some things. They'd talk over the latest episode of DaVinci's Inquest on CBC TV, or what those crazy liberals were doing on Parliament Hill in Ottawa. If nothing else, intellectually they did seem to click.
DaVincis Inquest

Tony's longing to have someone like Amy in his life seem hopelessly unrequited, doomed to being the focus of his late night erotic dreams. The big-boobed bimbos that seemed to capture the imagination of the red blooded male did nothing for him. Just the thought of Amy, however, sent sexual tension through him. He stared straight ahead, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath as he imagined a night of love making with her.

The opening of the laundry room door brought him back to life and his eyes snapped open. His prayers were answered as Amy stood before him.

"Hey sleepy head, wake up!" she said.

"Oh hi Amy" Tony stuttered as he slide his book over the erection that was causing a bulge his Mudd jeans.

"Hey, is that the new Gail Bowen. Can I read it when you're done?" Amy asked.

"Sure, it may take a while, though, I just started it"

"Read fast, okay? By the way, you look nice today"

"Er, ah, thanks" Tony shifted in his seat not quite able to tell if Amy was teasing him or being serious. A tape began to play in his head of the taunting he withstood as a teen when the other kids abused him with terms like "girly-boy" and his mom called him a faggot if his hair got even a little long. Those hurtful incidents left him doubting the sincerity of almost any compliment ever paid to him. Still, he just knew that Amy was different. She would never make fun of him.

Amy opened the dryer at far end and felt the clothes. "Still a bit damp" she said. "Mind if I wait here with you"

"No problem" Tony felt himself getting all shy inside.

"So how about the our illustrious Prime Minister Paul Martin flipping and flopping on that missile defence system with our neighbours to the south." Amy asked.

"Yeah, I know, he does vacillate all over the place, but at least this time he vacillated to not letting the US tell us what to do." Tony replied.

"Until the next vacillation, and as we all know, living next to the USA is like sleeping with an elephant in your bed!" Amy observed with a laugh.

They had been chatting like this, small talk, for weeks as their laundry turned. Sometimes, they'd catch a quick hello in the parking lot, but until now the weather had been too harsh for much more than a quick greeting. Inside, Tony was longing for more.

And so was Amy. Something about him told her that he was quite special. She knew from the first time she met him that he wasn't like other guys. He was soft and kind and gentle. Just what she was looking for, someone to care for. Someone to sweep away in her strong arms and carry away. Someone who would let her be who she was.

"Are those jeans new" Amy asked. "Mighty stylish, if I may say"

"Oh these, no I bought them as a Christmas prezzie for myself. Yours are nice too," he observed.

"Wal*Mart specials" Amy laughed.

Tony squirmed a bit in his chair. His heart was pounding. It was getting warm he thought. His book slipped off his lap and onto the floor.

Tony's Hanes Her Way Panties

He bent down to retrieve it and his sweater rode up in the back revealing the Mudd label on his jeans and the words 'Hanes Her Way" of his panties. He quickly reached back to pull his sweater down and began to lose his balance almost tumbling forward. Amy reached to catch him, but Tony, totally off balance, clonked his forehead against hers before she grabbed him in her strong arms and helped him straighten up.

"Tabarnac! How bloody feminine can you get!" he thought.

Tony's eyes met Amy's and he could feel her looking deeply into his soul.

Amy had a look of tenderness commingled with strength, and she felt an urge to sweep Tony up in her arms and kiss him deeply.

"That look. Oh gawd oh gawd. Maudit! She knows she knows" he thought in horror, the fear clouding his face as his body tensed up.

"Tony, ah, are you …" Amy began.

"Oh no.. here comes the question. Finish it." Tony thought." Tony are wearing girls clothes?" is what she was going to ask
him. He just knew it. Tony's skin grew clammy and cold and he felt as if every ounce of blood was draining from him. She'd make fun of him. She'd be grossed
out.

"I can explain," He stammered without letting Amy finish her sentence.

"Explain what? I was wondering if you were okay," Amy continued.

"Oh, okay, ah, yeah. I'm fine" Tony answered.

The comforting tone in Amy's voice began to allay his fears and Tony regained his composure. As he did, Amy felt a wave of chivalry grow inside her. What she would give to have this beautiful young man as her boyfriend, as someone she could care for and love and protect.

"Tony, I've been meaning to ask you something," Amy said.

"Ask? What?" Tony replied.

"Are you rom…, er, ah, do you, ah er, " Now it was Amy's turn to stutter. "Do you have …"

BBUUUUZZZZZZ! Just then the buzzer on Amy's dryer went off breaking the moment. Like a soap bubble bursting, the romantic ambiance vanished.

A Twoonie
".. have change for a twoonie," she asked as she fished for a two-dollar coin in the pocket of her jeans.

"Er, no" he answered.

"S'okay looks like my laundry is done" anyway Amy observed.

She picked up her basket and began dumping clothes into it. The cloudiness in Tony's head suddenly turned to rain clouds as she began pulling men's briefs from the dryer. She tossed a towel on top of them to cover them.

His heart sunk to his feet as she folded them in the basket. As she did her cell phone rang.

"Yeah. In the fridge. I'll be up after I get the laundry out of the dryer. Yeah. Love you. Bye"

It was now hailing on the prairies for Tony.

Amy slammed the door of the dryer shut. "Well that's that. Why don't you stop by some evening? We could watch some TV. Do you like the show This is Wonderland?" she asked.

Tony looked into space and mumbled an okay.

"I'll catch you later then. Remember, I'm right down the hall and This is Wonderland is on CBC on Tuesdays at 9"

Amy reached to touch his shoulder but he turned away.

"Yeah, see ya" he said as he fought back the tears.

Amy opened the door and headed back to her apartment. Tony pulled his hand into the sleeve of his sweater and used the cuff to dab a tear away as it rolled down his cheek.

"Damn" he thought. "Blew it again. And made a first class fool of myself, too."

Amy placed the opened the door to her apartment. "Damn" she thought. "Blew it again. And made a first class fool of myself, too."

"Hey sis. I thought you said the cold pizza was in the fridge. Jeez, how am I supposed to survive as I drive my rig from town to town if you don't feed me? C'mon I gotta be in Sault Ste Marie tonight."

"Obviously the brains in the family didn't go to you brother dear," she answered before adding "well maybe"

"What was that?" her brother asked.

"Oh nothing. I'll get the pizza for you. Just let me put my laundry back in my bedroom."

Amy took her laundry basket back to the bedroom and placed it on the floor of her walk-in closet. Closing the door to her bedroom behind her she headed to the fridge.

"Look, right here behind the diet cola, what is this I see? Pizza! My oh my, maybe the pizza fairy waved her magic wand and made it appear. And look, it's gift wrapped in plastic wrap!" Amy said sarcastically.

"It wasn't there a minute ago." He answered.

"Do you think that this will hold you until you reach the Soo, or should I have the pizza fairy conjure up some breadsticks and a salad, too?" she asked.

"Oh no! I could never eat a salad while driving," he said as he played along as he zipped up his jacket. "Just give me the pizza and I'll head on down Highway 17.

"Can't have you getting Thousand Island dressing all over your gearbox, no can we! Drive carefully, eh."

"Will do."

Amy's brother gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug and departed. As she heard his rig start up out in the parking lot, she returned to her bedroom. Making sure that her brother had pulled out of the parking lot, she retrieved her laundry basket from the closet, now safe in the knowledge that matters would get any worse today as a result of her brother discovering her secret. For as close as they were, she was always careful to be discrete about her little fetish. Actually, she thought, it wasn't a fetish, but rather a preference, a preference designed to be palliative measure in reconcilement of the discord she felt inside. She couldn't quite help it, but ever since she was teen, she realised that she wasn't your typical girl. Some just accepted her as a tomboy, but she knew it was more than that. Deep inside she felt that she was a boy, but one that just so happened to also be a girl. It was as if her spiritual nature was male and her physical was female. She reasoned that if there was any balance in nature that somewhere out there was boy in the exact opposite situation. That boy, she just knew, had to be Tony.

As she began folding her Jockey Y-Fronts she remembered the first time she had tried on boy's underwear. She had always had the urge to sneak into her brother's bedroom and snag a pair, but those were his, and Amy just wouldn't feel right wearing another boy's underwear. Kinda gross, she thought. Plus she never seemed to find the right moment, or the courage.

It wasn't until she had gone to university and had her first apartment that she mustered up the courage to give it a go. Amy remembered the nervous energy inside her as she entered the men's department at Zellers. She felt as if every eye was on her, and she half expected a voice to boom over the store loudspeakers announcing "Attention K Mart shoppers! Girl buying boy's underwear for herself in the men's
department!"

Silly as it seems today, she breathed a sigh of relief to discover that the sky didn't fall, the roof didn't cave in, and the earth didn't quake. Well it didn't until she got home and tried them on at least.

And then there was that weird dream she had. Something about finding a jockstrap in her laundry, a jockstrap that belonged to her! She took that dream to be a validation of what she was all about.

Thinking about it made her go all gooey inside and she felt her clitoris stand to attention. Amy set the basket on the floor and sat on the edge of her bed. She kicked of her trainers and undid her jeans. Lying back on the bed, she placed her fingers on the exact spot where her clitoris made contact with the fabric of her Jockey boy's Y-Fronts. Slowly she began massaging it, the friction of the cotton against it sending pleasurable sensations through her. Closing her eyes she began to fantasise about Tony. She could she him standing there wearing a white bra that gave him two small mounds on his chest. She liked that. They were just soft enough and round enough to show and give a teasing hint of his femininity. To compliment his bra, the Tony of her fantasy was wearing a white garter belt and white stockings. The white satin and lace pair of panties he was wearing also had a small mound in them, but this mound was anything but soft. His long black hair framed his face, and he was wearing a hint of makeup, with soft pink nail polish and matching pink lipstick that made his lips enticingly kissable. The contrast of bulge in his panties with his otherwise feminine image triggered waves of erotic emotions in Amy and she imagined holding him in her arms. She caressed his soft skin and kissed him. In her imaginings, Amy guided Tony's hand to her Jockey Y-Fronts and she breathed the words "Go ahead. Touch me."

As she dreamed this, Amy's hand now moved into her Y-Fronts, and she took her erect clitoris between her fingers and began stroking it up and down as she visualised Tony doing. She returned the favour by stroking his penis through the satin of his panties. She dreamed of caressing him in a way befitting a person off his feminine beauty, softly and tenderly, applying pressure at the base of his penis as if it were a clitoris. The mutual affectations of their imaginary lovemaking grew in intensity in parallel to the intensity Amy's real life masturbation. Amy's hips began to buck as she felt electric currents course through body. The in one large quake she felt all that energy burst forth, followed by waves of smaller aftershocks. She held her breath and felt her body jolt into a fuzzy world of semi-consciousness, then slowly returned to real life before falling asleep.

Back in the laundry room, Tony sat with his head in his hands. Its no use he thought. She is married or has a boyfriend already. Who else would she have said "I love you" to. Now he couldn't bear thought of even seeing her again.

There are two rules in life he thought. Rule number one, Tony Girard must never be happy, and rule number two, if Tony Girard is happy, see rule number one.

He gathered up his laundry and plodded along to his apartment. Tony set his laundry basket on the floor and dug into the denim purse her always carried.

Aero Bar
"At least this make me feel good," he thought as he pulled a Nestle Aero bar from the bag. Charlie leapt off the couch and looked at Tony, sensing the sadness that surrounded him.

"Okay, no use both of us being down" Tony said as he tossed a rawhide chew on the floor for Charlie.

Tony sat down on his couch and tore the wrapper off the candy bar. Just like a girl, he thought. Solace in chocolate!

Charlie
Charlie leapt up next to Tony and snuggled up next to him as he enjoyed his own treat.

"At least you love me unconditionally and just as I am, right old pal?" Tony observed.

Charlie momentarily abandoned his treat and gave went over to give Tony a wet slurp with his tongue.

The warm sun streamed in through the patio doors and enveloped Tony, soothing him. Before long, he drifted away in dreams.

Down the hallway, Amy's dreams were anything but peaceful.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with you!"

A guy who looked strangely like her self was standing over her.

Amy blinked here eyes and jumped."Who the heck are you?"

"Who do you think I am?" he asked, and then without waiting for an answer continued,"I'm you. Well, half of you."

"Pull the other one" Amy retorted.

"Don't you remember? We met 8 years ago after that big swim meet." The guy answered.

Amy thought back to that strange dream she had all those years ago. She dreamed about finding a jockstrap in her laundry. And then in that same dream she dreamed that she had a penis.

"Yes, you remember now, don't you Amy?" he continued.

Amy shook her head. Yes, she remembered the dream. And she remembered the jockstrap that she found in her laundry basket after she woke up.

"But I don't remember you in that dream" she stated flatly.

"Well, I didn't manifest myself to you then. But how do you think that jockstrap got in with your clothes. Honestly you can be so slow at times" the guy continued sounding a bit perturbed.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"I put it there!" he blurted. "I knew that you needed a push, so I gave you a nudge."

Amy squinted her eyes and looked at him. "Yeah well who are you to nudge me?"

"I'm the boy in you who wants to live a little. I've guided you through these 8 years to get you here to Sudbury and to Tony, and I didn't do it to have you blow it!" the guy exclaimed.

"So why are you here now" Amy asked.

"I'm here because things have gotten all screwed up. Tony is the boy for you, and you need to pursue him. He is the yin to your yang, the lock to your key, the spark to your plug, the …"

"Okay, I get the picture you can stop now" Amy interrupted.

"All I'm trying to tell you is that you need him, and he needs you, and SHE is worth pursuing" the guy explained.

"She?" Amy enquired.

The guy sighed. "Do I have to draw a picture for you? Alright, wait right here"

The guy disappeared in a puff of blue smoke as Amy muttered, "Where do you expect me to go, Halifax?"

Tony stirred in his napping as a dream bloomed. "Wha, huh?"

"Awake! C'mon girl, we have work to do," The guy ordered.

A spectre of a girl arose from the prone image of Tony. She looked first at the figure that had awakened her, then Tony who was fast asleep on the chesterfield, and then down at her own body, then back at Tony.

"Is it time?" she asked.

"Yes." The guy replied. "If we don't act now, these two will never get together and everything we've been working toward will evaporate, leaving them both embittered and unfulfilled. I certainly don't want to live like that!"

"Then lets go" the girl answered.

The guy turned to make a motion that would transfer them back to Amy's dream.

"Wait .. just a moment" the girl hollered.

"WHAT?"

She walked over to a mirror that hung on the wall of Tony's bedroom. She looked exactly like Tony, same long hair, and same small breasts. She had on the same orange sweater that Tony was wearing, but instead of the Mudd jeans, a denim skirt and sheer pantyhose completed the outfit. She turned sideways.

"Does my bum look big in this?" she asked.

"ARGH! Girls! C'mon"

In a flash they were back in Amy's dream.

"Good," the guy observed. "You're still here"

"Of course I am!" Amy replied. "Tony? Is that you? You look scrumptious in that skirt!"

The girl began to explain. "Yes, in sense it is me, well, half of me, in as much as our friend here is half of you."

"I don't get it" Amy said puzzled.

"There's nothing to get. This is an allegorical equivalent to a kick in the pants with a wet mukluk," the guy explained.

"And since when do I need a kick the backside?" Amy asked.

"You need this because we need you, both of you," the guy answered.

"That's exactly it. You know full well the tumult, that disjointedness inside that you feel." The girl began to explain the situation. "I'm here, we're here, to show you that your dreams and fantasies about me, er, Tony, are exactly what you think they are. And the only way things can be resolved and we can all live happily ever after is for you two to get together."

"I feel a bit uneasy about all this. Tony would never want a girl me." Amy explained. "He probably thinks that no girl, especially a tomboyish one like me, who want someone who is gentle and soft and, yes, feminine like him"

The girl sat down next to Amy and took her hand. She looked Amy directly in the eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek.

In attempt to make her feelings perfectly clear, the girl said, "You can't imagine how much I want you. I want someone to change the Y at the end of my name to an I. But I'm far too shy, far too timid, to ever bare my soul to you for fear that you'll reject me because I am the way I am."

"But you're doing it now" Amy pointed out.

"I know, and that's because a dream is a wish your heart makes when you're asleep." The girl replied.

Amy reached up and wiped one of the girl's tears away with her finger. "I'd never reject you. You, you, you can't imagine how much I want you. How I've longed to have so beautiful a creature as you in my life. But for all the bravery within me I can only tap dance around it. Tony, I want you just the way you are, from the tips of your pink polished toenails, to the end of your poni-tail."

Just then the girl began to get all fuzzy with static.

"What's happening? Tony? Are you okay?"

"We have to get you back. He's starting to wake up. Quickly, now. Wait for the right time, Amy. It's coming soon," the guy said.

"Wait, what do I do? How will I know ….?"Amy asked.

"You'll know when the time is right. And you won't be expecting it. Just follow where your heart leads" came an echoed reply.

Back in his apartment Tony stretched and yawned. He reached inside his sweater and adjusted the straps of his bra. His little dog Charlie stretched and nuzzled him.

"See, Charlie, chocolate always makes a girl feel better" he said, then pausing added, "Odd, though, I have a feeling that buying a new denim skirt will make feel even better. What d'you think Charlie."

Charlie gave out a playful little yip of agreement and Tony gave him a hug.

Amy, too was returning to the land of the living.

"Hokey smokes! I better get these clothes folded." She said as began folding her boy's briefs.

As she did she did she saw the traffic out on Barrydowne Road. "Hmm .. Weather looks like it will soon be perfect for bike riding," She thought.

"I wonder if Tony likes to ride bikes. I bet he'd look real cute in a pair of denim shorts, girls' sneakers, and those little socks with the fuzzy balls on the back. But, I bet he'd look cuter in a denim skirt" she mused.

"Ha!" She laughed at the thought. "He'd need a girl's bike then. And we could go racing along together. Well, if I'm going to do any bike riding, I need to get a new jockstrap."

Amy put her boy's briefs in her underwear drawer. "I just hope that I get a second chance with him."

The week came and progressed like any normal week. Amy noticed however that Tony seemed somewhat aloof. If he saw her in the parking lot, he quickly ducked away. It was almost as if he was avoiding her, she thought.

On Tuesday, Amy knocked on his door to ask him to come over to watch This is Wonderland. Tony peeked out the peephole in his door. Quietly he stepped back from the door. He couldn't let her know that he was home. His heart was broken and he didn't want to spend the evening with the agony of watching TV with Amy and her boyfriend, or worse yet, her husband.

Amy sighed as she returned to her apartment. "I guess this bird has flown," she thought.

Saturday was again one of those perfect March days in northern Ontario. Spring was a day away, and both Amy and Tony felt an urge to enjoy the crisp air.

"What say I walk up to Wal*Mart at New Sudbury Centre and buy that new denim skirt I've been wanting, Charlie?" Tony asked.

Charlie's tail gave a little wag as Tony sat down next to him and gave his ears a scratch.

"I'll model it for you when I get home. You know old friend, I think that if you ever saw me in a suit and tie or boy's underwear, you'd probably bite me cause you'd think I was a prowler!"

Tony pulled his jacket and then placed his denim purse over his shoulder. "I'll be back in a bit, Charlie. Guard the carpet, okay?"

Charlie cocked his head to one side.

"Yes, I'll bring home some treats for you too"

Amy stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her waist. She grabbed a can of deodorant and sprayed her underarms.

"I think I'll have some fun today" she thought, as she reached into the medicine cabinet and pulled out a can of shaving cream and a razor. Amy turned on the tap and wet her face. She gave the shaving cream can a good shake and dispensed some of the white foam into her hand. Deftly she spread it on her face, under her nose and on her neck. She really didn't need to shave, but she just did it for the fun of it. Carefully she ran the razor over her cheeks in a series of even strokes, exercising every caution to not cut herself.

When she had finished, she then splashed her face with some after-shave, rubbing the remaining after-shave on her chest. She gave her crotch a good manly scratch and smiled at her image.

"I think I need some new jeans." She said, and the remembered "Oh, and that rights, I need a new jockstrap"

Amy went to her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of boy's Fruit of the Loom briefs. She pulled off her towel and tossed it on the bed. For moment, there in her nakedness she could actually feel her testicles and penis hanging between her legs. She imagined it jiggling as she pulled her boy's briefs up her legs and snuggled them about her waist and hips. Next she tugged a white athletic shirt over her head and adjusted it into place. She marvelled at the flattening effect it had on her chest, and while not good enough to pass with a shirt, it would do for a sweatshirt.
Amy Wearing Her Fruit of The Looms

As Amy turned to pick up her jeans, she realised an omission. Grabbing a balled up athletic sock she tucked it down into her briefs. She gave it a good grab to adjust it into position and smiled in approval.

She put on a pair of socks and her jeans, before turning her attention to a sweatshirt. She wished that she was dressing for a date with Tony, but sighed as she recalled that this would never happen.

If only, she thought, if only. I'd being him flowers, I would, and roses on the first of every month. If only.

Finally she combed her hair into a boyish style, stuffed her wallet into her back pocket, and tossed some change into her pocket.

She walked along Barrydowne Road and breathed in the cool March air. She had long ago given up any fear of being read. For all intents and purposes, everyone saw her as a guy. That was fine with her. She turned and looked back at Tony's apartment and a longing inside her felt like it was crushing her.

"Gotta move on." She said, before uttering a silent prayer. "Please God, please."

Tony was not as brave as Amy. Although he'd been wearing girls' clothes full time for 2 years now, he wasn't brave enough to go out in public all that often. He always mused about how much fun it would be if he had a partner in crime to go out with, a partner like Amy. They'd go out and buy clothes for each other, share a diet Coke in the food court at the mall, and then, when nature called, he'd enter the door that said 'WOMENS WASHROOM" and she'd enter the one that said "MEN'S WASHROOM".

He walked through the mall, and stopped to buy an Arthritis Society raffle ticket from the Knights of Columbus. Gee, a chance to win one of 14 vehicles, but with gas at 89 cents a litre, he'd much rather have one of the $10,000 prizes. That would buy a lot of skirts he thought.

Wal*Mart was packed with the usual Saturday crowd of shoppers and the air rang out with the melange of English and French common to the franco-ontarien that made up this part of the province. He entered Wal*Mart through the entrance inside the mall just as Amy entered through the outside entrance off the parking lot. She headed to the men's department and Tony to the women's. He dug through a rack of denim skirts and found one that he liked. It was just a plain denim skirt with no embellishments, but it was just what he was looking for. He looked left and looked right and then quickly held it up to himself. A bit short he thought, but he was feeling a bit saucy.

"Why not?" Tony thought since felt that he had great legs and might as well show them off. "Best try it on though."

"Can't use the women's changing room though," he thought. "I know, I'll just grab some girls jeans, head to men's changing room, and try everything on there"

Tony took two pair of jeans of the rack and headed to the men's changing booths. He flashed the pile of denim at the attendant and she, being too busy minding the store, just waved him in.

Amy meanwhile pulled a pair of men's jeans from the rack and confidently strode over to the same changing rooms. They were a small set of rooms three on each side with a very short narrow hallway between them. The attendant once again looked more intent on ensuring that the kid with the back pocket stuffed with candy bars made it no further than the door without paying and paid no attention to the pair of clean cut 27 year old who had just passed her.

Amy entered the booth on the left at the back and changed into the new jeans. Across from her, Tony was doing the same with a denim skirt. Tony primped and adjusted making sure that the short skirt didn't give away too much, and then satisfied with his selection got dressed to continue his shopping. Amy, too, was satisfied with her selection. A bit tight, but they had an emphasising effect where guys like to be emphasised.

"Good. Off to buy a new jockstrap then" she said.

After dressing she pushed the door open to the booth open. It was on a spring latch and went flying just as Tony stepped out of his own changing boot. The doors smacked together and Amy's door bounced back and smacked her in the forehead. She stumbled back into the changing room.

"Attention Wal*Mart shoppers, we are having a season close out on mukluks in our shoe department. All mukluks are now priced half off" came a voice over the loudspeaker,

A Mukluk

As Tony stumbled forward with her, the door to the changing room smacked him in the butt.

"Are you.. are you .. " Tony began

"Oh no! It's Tony" Amy thought "Tabarnac! Not again!"

"Are you, Amy, Amy Novak?" Tony asked.

"Ah, yeah" Amy replied.

"Are you okay? Tony asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, how about you?" Amy asked.

Tony straightened up. "Yeah I'm fine. Ah, I better get going." He picked up his purse and then held up his skirt forgetting where he was.

"Ah, nice skirt Tony" Amy said as she rubbed her head.

"Er thanks, I think, ah er, its not what you think, this is a present." Tony stuttered.

"Yeah a present for your sister or girlfriend who just happens to be the same size as you."
Tonys Denim Skirt

"Yeah that's right, just like those jeans, probably for your boyfriend or husband. " Tony replied sarcastically as the tears began to well in his eyes, the light touch of mascara he was wearing starting to streak.

Amy looked straight at him, he mouth agape. "Boyfriend? Husband? Since when? Don't have either. And I bet you have a girlfriend who lets you wear her mascara."

"Huh? Sacre! It doesn't matter. It's my mascara thank you very much and so is this skirt," Tony pointed out. "But if you don't have a boyfriend, who was that you said I love you to on the phone last Sunday, and what guy's underwear was in the dryer."

Amy smiled at what she hearing. She took Tony's hand tenderly.

"Tony, we need to talk. That was my brother I was talking too. He drives a big rig and stopped by on his way to the Soo. And those boy's briefs were mine."

"Really?" Tony asked as he wiped away the tears.

"Honest, I swear it. Look, I'm not in the habit of doing this, but … ", Amy undid her belt and the top button on her jeans, given him a glimpse of the words "FRUIT OF THE LOOM" on the wide elastic waistband coupled with the trademark yellow and blue stripe that set them apart from panties. "And I bet yours say "Hanes Her Way" on them. Don't think that I didn't notice last week. And you did look nice in your Mudd jeans, and I did feel the straps of your bra through your sweater."

"I don't know what to say" Tony answered feeling suddenly all shy.

"Just answer me one thing. Tony, how's your love life, do you have a girlfriend" Amy asked.

"Well, no, in fact I don't" he answered.

"Then Tony, will you be mine?" Amy asked.

"Your girlfriend?" Tony chuckled.

"I guess that kinda came out that way didn't it?" Amy answered. "Ah, hell, sure, and I'll be your boyfriend."

With that she embraced him and kissed him, holding him closely.

The voice of the changing room attendant rang out. "Hey, what's going on in there? I don't want to call security."

Amy answered in her best baritone, "Nothing ma'am. Be right out"

"Maudit homos!" the attendant spat.

This is Wonderland
"C'mon. I need to buy a jockstrap. Then lets head home. I taped This is Wonderland last Tuesday. I'll come over and we can watch it together, but only if you promise to wear your new skirt!" Amy requested.

"Deal, and only if you promise, to er, wear you new jockstrap" Tony replied.

"I dunno." Amy answered. " I think I had better wear my new jeans too or we'll never get to watch the tape. But then I have so much to tell you about me. I have been waiting forever for someone like you."

"Me too, someone just like you," Tony smiled. "The yang to my yin."

As they gathered their composure, Tony looked at Amy and asked, "Amy what do we do if this, you know, you and me, doesn't work out?"

"Well," Amy answered,"I guess one of us moves"

"And if does work out?" Tony continued.

Amy smiled at him and replied, "Then I guess one of us moves."

Copyright © 2005 Kozmik Alaska. All rights reserved. You may print or store this story for personal use only. Republication and redissemination on other websites or in other printed or electronic format is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Kozmik Alaska.

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

If this gets to Hollywood...

Andrea Lena's picture

...oh poo...I'm too old to play Tony. Maybe writing his memoirs in a flashback? Either way, as my good friend Donna Futchko used to say, Cosmic, Man! (Woman? Trans-person?) You know what I mean. Thank you, KA!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

There's more to love than boy meets girl

I think it's also the title to a song by the Communards from their album Red, though the title reads...

T.M.T.L.T.B.M.G.