The Amy Series: 3 - Portrait of a Leg-End By Kozmik Alaska

Printer-friendly version

The Amy Series: 3 - Portrait of a Leg-End By Kozmik Alaska

Amy and Tony discover that there's a story were the two become one, and they arrive at a perfect blend of their own. This story is based on true events and the hopes and dreams of the author (Kozmik Alaska's) - dreams that have come true. A proudly Canadian story!

Permission is hereby granted by Kozmik Alaska for the publication of this story on his behalf here at Big Closet Top Shelf only.

--SEPARATOR--

Portrait of a Leg-End By Kozmik Alaska

Mattawa Ontario

Amy Novak and Tony Girard had been planning their adventure for a month now. A day out bike riding through the blue sky country of Northern Ontario near the town of Mattawa, and a camping trip in Samuel de Champlain Provincial Park along the Mattawa River. An overnight camping trip. An overnight camping trip, together.

This last bit did give Amy a moment's pause. They had only been together around 3 months, and they were now talking about being in a tent, one tent, together, sleeping, and possibly some other things. Amy worried that this last bit might scare Tony away, that a sudden move to more intimacy might, unless handled gently and delicately, end in disaster. Amy desperately wanted to hold him in her arms and make sweet gentle love with him. He was the one that she wanted to experience this most wonderful of feelings with. This desire gathered strength inside of her, resulting in the planning for their weekend get away.

It was 8.30 on Saturday, 16 July when Amy knocked on the door to Tony's apartment. He was still running about in bare feet when he let her in.

"Sorry, I'm running late" Tony said.

Amy had been up since 7.30 getting ready.

"Oh, did you get up late?" she asked.

"No, I've been up since 6 getting ready." Tony replied.

Amy smiled. Her getting ready consisted of pulling on her Bike jockstrap, a pair of running shorts, a t-shirt, tube socks, and her tennis shoes.

Tony, meanwhile, stood before her wearing an orange jersey with the words "Franklin Square Girl's Lacrosse" emblazoned on it, a pair of girl's denim shorts, underneath which he had on a pair of cute yellow and pink boy leg panties with the words "Calling all Girls" on the front. A streak of summer blonde highlight was just barely noticeable in is hair, which he had pulled into his usual poni-tail, held high by a yellow scrunchie.
Girls Rock!

Amy walked over to him and kissed him. She could feel the straps of Tony's AA-cup bra as she ran her hands along his back. Tony's hands, too felt some straps, but these where the straps of Amy's jock. Amy nibbled Tony's ear lobe playfully licking at one of the pair of diamond earrings that adorned them. He shivered at her touch.

"If you keep doing that we'll never get to go bike riding," Tony observed.

"And this is a bad thing" Amy replied.

"Well, no, but .... "

Just then Tony's little Scottie dog Charlie came bounding out of the bedroom and began leaping between them for attention.

"Looks like my virtue's been saved again." Tony observed. "I just have to put on some makeup to protect my face against the sun and then I'll get on my tennies and we'll go."

Macleans
Amy sat on the couch and thumbed through a copy of Maclean's magazine. Charlie sat at her feet and whimpered.

"What's wrong little guy? Do you want some nuzzling too?" she asked.

Charlie gave out a playful yip, and hopped up on Amy's lap. She skritched him behind his ears and soon he was in a state of doggy bliss.

Tony sat down in the chair opposite Amy and pulled on a pair of little shorty socks and his tennis shoes. He tied the knots on his shoes and gave his head a nod of punctuation.

"Shall we go then"

"I don't know. Look at Charlie. How could you interrupt this"

Tony smiled and walked over to where Amy sat. "Hey little buddy, we have to go now, but when Amy and I get back tomorrow we'll take you for a nice walk, okay?" At the word walk, Charlie looked up and wagged his tail. Tony picked up Charlie and moved him over to a soft pillow on the couch.

"So how do I look?" Tony asked.

Amy ran her hands along his smooth shaved legs. "Beautiful. And you're all mine"

"Let's go then."

Amy and Tony walked hand in hand down to Amy's blue and white Mini Cooper. Their bicycles were attached to the rack on the back of the car.

"Oh" Amy paused. "Do you have our water bottles?"

"Oops, they're in the fridge. I'll go get them"

"Alright, but hurry, we want to get started before it gets too hot"

Tony handed his denim handbag to Amy. "Here, hold this"

Amy felt a bit awkward holding a purse. She really hadn't carried one for quite a while, but since it belonged to the boy she loved, it was okay, she guessed.

She got in the Mini Cooper and started it to get the air conditioning going. Tony came running out of their apartment building and hopped in the passenger side, two large bottles of water in hand.

Amy looked at him. "I just noticed something"

"What's that sweetheart"

Amy smiled at him "You run like a girl!"

"Why thank you!" Tony answered as he gave her a kiss. "What a sweet thing to say"

Amys Mini Cooper
They both broke out into giggles as Amy pulled out onto Barrydowne Street to begin their journey down Highway 17 toward North Bay.

As they drove along Tony rested his hand on Amy's thigh. Amy felt a shiver go through her as his hand drifted two her crotch. With the tips of his fingers he could just barely feel the rough cloth of the pouch of her jockstrap.

Amy chuckled and said "I don't think that's safe to do at 100 kilometres an hour."

Tony pouted and pulled his hand away.

Amy reached over and put his hand back on her thigh. "Now you just put that right back where it belongs." Amy smiled.

After 90 minutes on the road they pulled into the park. Tony waited in the car while Amy bought their pass. She was the most beautiful being on earth, he thought as he watched from the car, and he was so lucky to have found her.

Once inside the park's grounds they pulled into space number 45 in the Babawasse camping area and set up their tent. Tony felt a few flip-flops in his tummy at the realisation that they really where setting up one tent, a tent in which they would both sleep, well maybe sleep, together. He was so nervous that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going and stumbled over some roots and fell right into Amy's arms.

"Whoa! Be careful. I won't have you hurting yourself," Amy said as she caught him in her strong arms.

Amy's loving touch went a long way in quelling any fears and Tony knew that he really was open to whatever adventure the weekend had in store.

Having completed setting up the tent, Amy and Tony got on their bikes and began heading down highway 17 toward Mattawa. It was getting to be a warm day, but the route was flat and easy. They arriving in Mattawa and biked down the main street toward the river. The little town was gearing up for Voyageur Days and banners festooned the streets. They parked their bikes at the Mattawa Museum and walked hand in hand to along the riverside to Explorers Point, where the Mattawa River flowed from the west to meet the Ottawa River. Amy took out her digital camera and took some pictures of the little park as they proceeded the point where the to the point where the rivers joined.

She bent down at the junction to splash some of the cool river water on her face.

Explorers Point
"Tony, come here" she called.

"What?" he asked.

"Look. In the water"

Tony looked and saw their reflections. Well, sort of.

"Do you see them? There, in the water"

Tony looked deeply into the glassy surface. "Them? I see you and me"

"But look" Amy said. "Look at my refection. Look at your reflection"

The reflection that Amy saw was of herself as a boy and Tony and a girl, just as she had seen in her dream back in March before her romance with Tony had begun.

"Well, I see you, and I see me."

"But don't we look ..."

"We, look perfect, and I must admit, that you look extra handsome!" With that he gave her a kiss and a hug.

"Come on, I've unpacked our sandwiches and spread out a table cloth over there. Let's sit and relax here on the river ban" Tony got up and moved toward the picnic spread.

Amy followed him, then turned to look back at the water. The boy and girl who looked back smiled and nodded their approval.

It was a hot day, but a cool breeze off the rivers brought relief. After they had eaten, Amy and Tony sat back under a tree and watched the activities on the rivers. Tony curled up close to Amy, and felt her strong arm around him. It felt good and he felt secure. Amy's mind drifted back to their first date after that day of their awakening encounter in Wal*Mart.

Amy looked particularly smashing that night. Her hair was perfectly combed in a boy's style and she was wearing a boy's shirt and pair of Levi's button-fly 501 jeans. Tony could just barely make out the outline of her new jockstrap through the jeans, and he smiled to think that she actually wore it for him that night.

Tony, too, was dressed to match, wearing his new denim skirt, a pair of tights, and a girl's shirt.

The scent of Amy's Aramis men's cologne mingled with his flowery body mist.

Amy put on the DVD she had made of the CBC TV series This is Wonderland, and they sat close on the chesterfield to watch it. Amy's arm was around Tony's shoulder. Amy recalled that it felt so right to cradle him in her arms, just as it felt now at Explorer's Point

As they sat there under the tree and their daydreaming continued Amy's hand drifted to inside his shirt. She ran her fingers along the shoulder strap of his bra. She was not trying to be overly bold, but wanted him so much. Tony responded by reaching up and placing her hand on the cup of his bra. She cupped its contents and they snoozed for a bit.

Their relaxation was interrupted by the sound of a bunch of kids that went running through the park area. Amy stretched and yawned.

"We better head back to park," she said.

"Okay. Let me pack up the picnic stuff" Tony replied.

Soon they where on their way back to Samuel de Champlain park. The heat and humidity left them drenched in sweat after the 14 kilometre trek back.

"The river sure looked inviting for a swim," Amy said.

"Yeah. Too bad we didn't bring our swimsuits"

Amy smiled a mischievous grin. "Not to worry my love, I have thought of everything."

She opened the back of her Mini Cooper and pulled out her overnight bag. Amy rummaged around in it and dug out two swimsuits.

She handed Tony the bikini cut bottoms of a girl's swimsuit with a blue swirly design on it. "For you!" she exclaimed. She then held up a boy's Speedo and declared, "and this is for me."

Tonys_Bikini_and_Cami.gif
Tony looked at her and grinned.

Amy winked as she said "I'll save the bikini top from your swimsuit for some other, shall we say more, private moments"

"That's all well and good, but what about you" Tony asked.

"I have that all figured out." She said as she produced a white t-shirt for herself, and a swimmers jock.

"And since girls aren't supposed to go topless, this is for you" she said as she handed a light blue cami to Tony.

"This is one of the reasons why I love you. You think of everything don't you?" he observed.

"Yep, c'mon, let's go!" Amy said as she started running toward the changing rooms.

"Wait, Amy! Stop!" Tony exclaimed.

"What?" she asked.

"I just noticed something," he stated as she ran back to him.

"Yeah?" she asked.

Tony giggled, "You don't run like a girl"

Amy gave him a peck on the cheek. "You say the sweetest things," she said as she grabbed his hand and they ran together to the changing rooms.
Gulp!

Amy stepped toward the men's changing room just as Tony took a step in that direction.

"Uh-uh-uh! Wrong room, young lady. Over here " she said as she wagged her finger at Tony and pointed at the sign on the door to the girls changing room.

"Amy, I can't go in there"

"There's no one around. Like my old tante Marie-Louise used to say: L'affaire est ketchup. Everything is okay. Go for it"

Tony giggled. "Are you sure?"

"Sure am. Let's for it"

"Er, Amy. I didn't know that you hadn't a Québécois Aunt"

Amy gave him a peck on the cheek "I don't. I just always got A's in French!" and then quickly ducked into the men's changing room leaving Tony stranding there with a girl's swim bottom in his hands.

Amy Putting on her Speedo
As Amy began changing and she could hear Tony enter the girl's changing room. She pulled off her t-shirt and running shorts, then removed her jockstrap. Amy then pulled the swimmer jock up her legs and snuggled it on her hips. She paused and looked down at the way it curved nice and flat between her legs. She reached for her Blue Speedo and pulled it on. She'd been swimming all her life and was a champion back at University, but this was a new experience for she'd never been swimming while wearing a boy's swimsuit. It felt kind cool she thought. She pulled the white t-shirt over her head and gave her hair a shake. Amy looked in the mirror. She looked enough like a boy to satisfy her desires. Now she could hardly wait to see Tony. She gathered up her clothes and exited the boy's changing room. Tony was still not ready. Impatiently she knocked on the door.

"Almost ready in there?" she asked.

"Almost done" was his reply and then a minute later Tony walked out wearing the girl's swimsuit bottom and cami.

"How do I look?" Tony asked.

The Park
"Very nice. Very nice indeed" Amy replied. She then patted him on the rear "C'mon lets hit the water before the river drains! I figure that we should maybe drive over to the river away from Moore's Lake. It'll be a bit more secluded. Here's the map. We are at here at numner 1. Way over here at numner 2 is where the old swimming hole is!"

So they hopped in Amy's Mini and drive along the road to where the gentle waters Amable de Fond River mixed in with the Mattawa. Amy parked her car in the little roundabout at the road's end. They both got out of the car and admired the beauty of the cool waters.

Tony removed the scrunchie from his hair and then tapped Amy on the shoulder. "Look, it's an Avro Arrow" he said as he pointed to the sky.

"What?" Amy asked as she looked up at the sky "Where? There has been an Arrow since the John Diefenbaker was Prime Minister"

"Haha! Fooled you. Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" Tony shouted as he went running to the river. Amy laughed as she gave chase. They splashed and cavorted getting each other absolutely soaked, which was of course, the intent. The water magnified the blonde effect Tony had applied to his hair.

Amy and Tony played like two school kids in a game of tag, and then tumbled together into some deeper water as they drifted toward Campion Rapids. The water rushed over both of them as they both went under grabbing and kicking.
Swim

As they sank into the water Amy felt something coming over her. It was a strange but not unfamiliar feeling that she hadn't felt in years. Everything began to spin and suddenly she was looking at herself as a boy again and wearing only the Speedo without the t-shirt. Across the way through the water she saw two of Tony, but one of them was the girl from the dream and she had on both the top and bottom of bikini swimsuit. Then in a choreography ballet, her boy image merged into her and she felt the feeling centre between and emanate forth from between her legs. She could see that the same happening to Tony. She leapt out of the water a sputtered just as Tony did the same.

"What the!" Tony cried out.

Amy shook her head send drops of water splashing "Yeah ... That was weirder than suspenders on a snake!"

"Who was .. what was .. you mean you felt it too?" Tony asked.

"Yeah!" Amy exclaimed. "I saw myself as a boy, Tony, it was the boy, the boy that I saw in our reflection in the river at the point."

"Well, I saw a girl" Tony explained, "and she looked like me"

"I saw her too .. she was the girl that I saw in the river reflection. She was your reflection" Amy pointed out with a certain incredulity in her voice.

The stopped for a second.

"Tony?" Amy asked.

"What" he replied as he took some deep breathes.

"I felt like I had a penis." She said slowly

"No way!" Tony exclaimed.

"Yes way!" Amy replied.

Tony took a deep breath and then continued, measuring his words carefully. "Amy, this scary. I felt like I didn't have one."

"Wow! I can't believe this has happened. It felt so, so, real." Amy observed.

"All I just know that I felt it, or didn't as it were. I felt like I had a vagina." Tony said as he tried to come to grips with the experience.

Amy shook her head. "Maybe we've been out in the sun too long. We better get back to the tent."

"Er, Amy, uh, it really didn't happen. I mean, I still have a, you know what." He said as he felt between his legs.

Amy looked down at the crotch of Speedo. "Same here, I mean, I don't have a, as you said, you know what"

Amy and Tony dried off and drove slowly back to their campsite. After gathering up some clean clothes they silently walked over to the changing rooms. Tony reached to push open the door to the girl's room then looked back at Amy.

"Somehow I don't feel as shy about using this side as I did before."

"You're right. I think this works," Amy said as she entered the boy's side.

After showering Amy emerged wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Tony soon joined her at their campsite and sat next to her as they tried to make sense of everything. He had on a pair of green girl's shorts and was also wearing a t-shirt.

"I vote that we don't try to figure it out," Amy said.

"I vote with you. Sometimes things happen. But it sure was strange." Tony agreed.

Amy sat and fiddled with her digital camera reviewing the shots she had taken. As she punched through the different menu options she accidentally took a perfect snapshot of her feet next to Tony's feet, complete with his pink polished toenails.

"Look, a picture of our feet! How nice. You really have that digital camera all figured out," Tony noted.

Amy stuck out her tongue at him. Just then her cell phone rang.

"Who the heck is calling me? Hi. This is Amy. Oh Alice! Hey girl!" She covered the mouthpiece of the phone, "Its Alice"

Tony shouted out "Hi Alice!"

"Tony says hi" Amy said then hollered over at Tony "Alice says hi too. What up."

Tony went about the job of preparing some sandwiches for them as Amy talked with Alice.

"You know how Ottawa passed the same sex marriage law this week" Alice asked.

"Yeah" Amy replied. "Wait, let me guess, no you're not!"

"Yep ... Françoise, er, Frank as she likes to be called, and I are going to go for it."

"Congratulations! But -- Françoise? What's up with that"

"Oh, Françoise is a boi dyke I met here in Montréal. You'll love her, and she makes me feel like I'm a baby dyke again. Of course you and Tony will be coming to the event!"

"Of course!" Amy covered the mouthpiece of the phone again and shouted, "Tony! Since they passed the same sex marriage legislation, Alice is getting married!"

"Superb! Excellent. Wish them my best"

"What about you and Tony? Where are you, I hear birds" Alice asked.

"We're getting on like a house afire. We're over in Sam de Champlain Park near Mattawa"

"Mattawa, eh? You know the legend don't you"

"Legend? Er, no"

"Well, native legend says that long ago a girl lived with her people along the shores of a stream. Her name was Mattawa. Ever since she was young girl every time she looked in the waters she saw not her reflection, but that of a reflection of a boy looking back. As she grew old he grew older with her. The elders of her tribe never ridiculed her for her vision, and when she asked how she meet the boy they simply told her to be patient and that one day, some how, some way, they would be joined and become one, and that this would be a day of great importance."

Amy gulped as she felt the blood rush from her. Alice continued.

"Then one day when she very old she walked into the water and drifted into the arms of the man and they became one. He was Ottawa and from them came forth the beauty of where you are now, and their love has been eternal."

Amy stood silent and said nothing. A cold clamminess enveloped her as she recalled the images in water where the rivers met, Tony's image in the waters to the right, the waters of the Ottawa, and her's to the left, the waters of the Mattawa. That coupled with the afternoon's event left her stunned.

"Amy, Amy, are you still there, did I lose you?"

"Er, no, no, I was, I was just er, thinking. Alice, you're not going to believe what we Tony and I saw in the waters at Mattawa this afternoon."

"I think I know already." Alice replied. "The spirits of Mattawa and Ottawa now move within you both. Let them guide you both. Look I'm coming into a tunnel, so I better go. I'll call you later in the week when we have more plans made"

"But, Alice, what does it all me...Alice" the phone disconnected in a burst of static.

Tony walked over to Amy with a diet Coke. "Ready for a sandwich? Hey, you look like you saw a spirit"

"Er, I think I did." Amy motioned for Tony to sit down. "You better sit down while I tell you something that Alice just told me."

Amy related the legend and Tony sat listening. When she had completed he took a deep breath.

"So you think that maybe you saw them in the river" Tony asked.

Amy scratched her chin in thought. "No, I actually thonk that they interceded and allowed us to see each other as we are. Or at least see the spirits within us."

"Our ideals, maybe?" Tony asked.

Amy shrugged her shoulders and relied. "I suppose so"

Amy took Tony's hand and held it. She looked deeply into Tony's eyes and then spoke.

"Tony, I love you, and I want you so very badly."

Tony moved closer to her. "I want you too Amy and love you with all my heart"

They kissed and held each other tightly. A loon flew overhead and cried out its plaintive call before diving into the water for a fish.

Amy and Tony relaxed in their tent for the rest of the evening and when darkness fell, they prepared for bed. The day's groundswell of love between them eased any fears about sleeping together. Amy stripped off her jeans and socks and kneeled sat back on the bed roll dressed only in her Jockey Y-Fronts and t-shirt as Tony removed his shorts. He climbed in next to her wearing nothing but a pair of white bikini panties adorned with lace and his own t-shirt.

They intimately kissed and Amy's hand slid along the outline of Tony's bra. His hands ran along her back down to the elastic of her Jockey Y-Fronts. Amy pulled him close and she ran her tongue along his neck to his ears. She felt her Jockey Y-Fronts moisten with her vaginal juices as she felt the outline of the erection in Tony's panties. He rolled over on his back and soon she was on top of him, smiling and nuzzling him. Then just as suddenly, Tony spoke up.

"No, wait"

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Amy asked as she rolled over.

Tony sat up, and a tear flowed down his cheek. "I, I, I, can't."

"Can't what. What's wrong?"

"Oh Gawd, Amy. Its not that I don't want to, because oh how I want you with every fibre of my being. Its just that I've never, ah, never, er," Tony burst into tears. He felt as if this entire lovely day was about to burst like a soap bubble.

"Never what? Oh my" Amy exclaimed.

"I'm, I'm, a virgin. I've never been with a girl before. In fact you're my first girlfriend."

Amy looked away and blinked a tear away from her eye. She then turned to Tony and touched his cheek with her hand before kissing him.

"It's alright. I understand. See, ah, I am too. And I've never had a boyfriend before you."

"Really" Tony said as he wiped a tear away.

"Really. Honest" Amy held her hand up and smiled. "Boy Scout's honour!"

With that Tony then kissed her. "I thought for sure that you would have had lots of boyfriends"

Amy laughed "Nope, not a one .. but you, surely the girls should have beat down the doors for a cutie like you"

Tony smiled. "Nope, they all want the macho masculine sort. Not soft little old me"

"Well, their loss is my gain" Amy said as she snapped her fingers.

Tony looked over at her "So what do you think? Should we?"

"Well" Amy exhaled a deep breath. "We're both Catholic, and I know how I was brought up"

"Me too. The sisters would be proud of all I remember from religion class," Tony said as he shook his head.

Amy then spoke with a soft tone in her voice. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I love you so much that you are worth waiting for."

Tony blinked his eyes in surprise. "Really. You mean you'd wait until, until, we are one?"

"Yep!" Amy answered with conviction.

Tony placed his hand on Amy's arm. "Then I too shall wait for you my love"

Amy kissed Tony and they curled up in each other's arms, their legs intertwined. As they lay there they giggled in childish delight at being in each other's arms.

"Tony, can I ask you something?"

"Anything my love" Tony tilted his head.

Amy stammered a bit. "Will you, I'm mean, would you, er, will you marry me"

Tony smiled. "I think we need to test something first" He got up from laying next to Amy and knelt in front of her. "Stand up for a second." He said as he reached out a hand to help her

Amy stood up, her head just barely touching the top of their tent. Tony then stood up facing her and began to pull down his panties

"Take off your Jockey Y-Fronts and give them to me"

Amy scrinched up her face "What? Why?"

"You'll see. You'll see"

She did as Tony asked and handed him her boy's underwear. "Here. Put on my panties" he said as he pulled on her Y-Fronts.

"I don't know what you are up to, but I'll play your silly little game" Amy said playfully as she tried on Tony's panties. They felt strange. "You know I haven't worn a pair of panties in over 5 years." She observed.

"No kidding!" Tony replied. "That's about as long as I have been wearing them." He said as he tugged Amy's boy's underwear into place around his waist. His penis made a bulge where no bulge had been before. He looked done at it. Then reached over and touched the front of Amy's crotch through his panties.

"Nope. It'll never work. Can't do it!" he said as he shook his head in resignation.

"Can't do what?" Amy asked, "Marry me?"

Tony laughed and wide grin spread across his face. "Oh no, not that. I'll marry you for sure. I mean I can't see us a normal boy/ girl couple. It'll never work. So we'll just have to marry each other"

Amy smiled and kissed him and they tumbled down onto the bedroll. She then spoke, "Just one thing"

"Sure." Tony answered.

"Can I have my boy's briefs back please?" she asked.

"Absolutely. They look so much better on you than they do me." Tony said with a giggle in his voice. "And, I'll have my panties back please"

Amy smiled "Naturally"

Once they changed back into their own clothes, albeit really that of the opposite gender, they settled down to sleep.

Admission to a life of adventure
The neighbourhhood loon called out again, its haunting sound echoing through the woods.

"You know they mate for life don't you" Tony observed.

"I know. A wonderful concept, eh?" Amy said as she snuggled close to him.

"Downright excellent idea" he replied and then coo-ed in imitation of the bird.

Copyright © 2005 Kozmik Alaska. All rights reserved. You may print or store
this story for personal use only. Republication and redissemination on other websites
or in other printed or electronic format is expressly prohibited without the prior
written consent of Kozmik Alaska.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mix n' Match...

Andrea Lena's picture

Tony laughed and wide grin spread across his face. "Oh no, not that. I'll marry you for sure. I mean I can't see us a normal boy/ girl couple. It'll never work. So we'll just have to marry each other"

I'm having such a wonderful time re-visiting this series now that it's over here. Thank you for giving this old girl a nice afternoon!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena