What a good boy...Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 2.

Chapter 2

“when you were born…”
“they looked at you and said.”
“what a good girl..”
“what a smart girl.”
“what a pretty girl…”

The song still has meaning for me passed the accident actually more that ever really because when you just listen to the lyrics and with what I’m going through it’s just something that fits me.

Others too.

I’m still in the hospital and they’re going through all the stuff that they have to do to dot the eyes and cross the T’s to get me on my way to being released and I feel…I hurt, I hurt and it’s odd and kind of gross feeling at the same time. I’m packed and stuff and it’s just…

I joke online with my new friends about if I have a vagina now then I should save the packing somehow for all that haters who say I’ll never be like a girl…well duh…but you know… the ones that’ll bitch because I’ll never have a period.

Ha! Please….here check out this tampon honey.

Snerk, giggle, LOL!.........really good painkillers.

And yeah new friends because a lot of my old friends aren’t anymore.

The mass unfriending of my Facebook and other accounts was something like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

“Get way, their non conformist, he’ll infect you with…not being a sheep1”

At least my online friends in the mostly trans sites are actually kind of good about it.

I think we might be looking at moving. Mom wants to see about me going to a school that will have me where I won’t be harassed.

I’m not going if I can help it. It might suck but I plan on going back to my old school and everything and face me being there because I’m not going someplace else and becoming that urban legend of my own school.

They’re going to have to deal.

Only I’m not so sure that my mom and dad are as ready to deal with this as I am. I know I’m going to be walking into a shit storm of bigots, idiots and just scared assholes but that’s be exactly the same case if I was gay or any number of things.

It’s school in 2012.

It’s not just a jungle out there, half of us them are so…twisted we’ll never have to worry about a baby boom. I know kids so mean even smiling that when they have kids. They’ll just eat their own young.

Ah well it’s not like I had a lot of friends really anyhow, just a lot more enemies most likely.

SRS bottom surgery for MTF from my experience in something you should only consider if you’re absolutely sure this is something that you want. It’s not a fun thing to recover from.

Oh and my lonely boy. They tried something a little different and tucked him under the lining that they put in my neo-vagina…their term not mine and it’ll be Nebikinever before there’s ever a guy touching this pussy other than me. Sorry guys it’s not the gate to the matrix.

And Mom’s was in stiff talking a bit about me doing HRT and stuff like clothes and stuff. I might not like it but she’s trying to get it. She’s showing me some really butch stuff but it’s still girls clothes and mostly for the waist down but she’s really having a bit of a time getting that just because it’s not between the legs doesn’t mean it’s not between the ears.

The thing is though I’m thinking about not taking the male hormone supplements either. To be honest the idea of getting to be this great big hulking guy all hairy and stuff while I don’t have the equipment to go with it just has me having the shivers at the thought because any girl that might want to go out with me like that will be expecting the whole package and not a delivery slot.

I do sort of see an image for myself since I’ve been online and talking to some people and seeing some FTM pictures and some girl cross dressers. There’s a look that I’m going for or that I’ll try to be going for.

The few friends I have left here in town have e-mailed me and we’ve chatted some but like Robbie Lake said/posted. “Dude you got your stuff ganked and that’s kind of effed up to deal with yo.”

And it’s a lot of that really.

But I’m not going to let this beat me. I’m swearing that to myself as I’m powering down my computer as the painkillers are hitting me again.

up
235 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting Premise

This is an interestiing premise and quite different from most other stories here. It will be interesting to see if he changes his mind about what direction he will follow.

RAMI

RAMI

I agree... I sometimes get

I agree... I sometimes get the impression that Bailey tries every odd possible TG combination in his stories, but since they're awesome I'm not going to complain :D

So the protagonist doesn't want to be girlified by his mother, but thinks about the more effiminate male/crossdresser look. I'm not sure about just reducing his hormones. How would that affect his sex drive and other stuff, it's not like he replaces the androgens with estrogen and stuff.

Bailey, thank you for writing this interesting story, I can't wait for the next one,
Beyogi

Thank you both:)

I get presented with or pick up some ideas here and there and some of them I have to try because it's not often done and I want to see if I can.

Tracy will have to face some interesting choices and then there's some health issues that I've recently found out about.
*Hugs To Both of you.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

understand his thinking

right up to the point that he spread his life on facebook.
that I just will never get.
good chapter, thanks

No...It's so not going to be easy.

Teenagers can be really cruel especially at the expense of somebody different.
*Great Big Angel Hugs.*
Bailey...A Proud Supporter of Team Dorothy.

Bailey Summers

Teenagers

For the most part should be caged, or as Dean Johnathon Swift proposed, they should be nailed into a barrel at age ten and fed through the bung hole. at 18, a decision would be made to either let them out, or hammer in the bung...
Smart Fellow.
Moon

And that was awhile ago he said that:)

They've only gotten worse as a general rule. Tracy's thinking of some of them being more than willing to eat their own young certainly applies.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Love you Moon:)
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Reality?

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

The options he's taken involve serious amounts of courage. It's one thing to make the decision he did but then to publicly say 'this is me and this is how it is' takes serious nerve. It's clear mom still isn't quite getting it and is still thinking 'tomboy' more than 'boy' at this point from the girls clothing being offered, however butch it might be.

I thought the gateway to the matrix line was very amusing but to some degree he is at that point. What is the reality now? His views of the person he is or the view that others clearly are trying to force upon him? I can understand his wanting to face up to his peer group and try and deal with the urban legend thing but I can't help but fear his return to school will be brutally cruel. :-(

Thank you for another chapter.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Tracy just see's coming out with what happened and...

who they are at their own school is just as good as changing schools because in the who age of social networking this would have come out anyways. He might as well fight on a familiar battle ground.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers