The Street Rat - A TWILIGHT ZONE story

Printer-friendly version

The Street Rat"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of the imagination. Next stop: THE TWILIGHT ZONE." - Rod Serling

******

The Street Rat - A TWILIGHT ZONE story
By Anon Allsop

Eric Carroll was a child prostitute who did his tricks for drugs. An unscrupulous doctor with a strange kinky desire, traded the drugs he supplied to the boy with feminine hormones from the hospital's pharmacy. As the angry youth realized he was developing feminine body characteristics, he began to use those characteristics and mannerisms on unsuspecting strangers, stealing much of what he needed to live. That is, until he faced a 'magician' in a crowded bar inside...THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

I was a small kid, a homeless teen, a street rat, making a buck just about any way I can. When I first landed on the street, I tried it all: drugs, prostitution to pay for the drugs, robbery... you name it. It was a rough life, but I had grown accustomed to it.

About a year and a half ago, I stumbled onto one freak. I say "freak" because he preferred that I dress like a chick - I guess he got his jollies from it. I wasn't into that sort of thing, but the money was really great so I figured 'what the heck.'

The dude was a doctor at the local hospital and eventually he became a regular of mine, almost wanting me exclusively as his own. Through him, I was earning anywhere from $500 to $600 an evening. He set me up in an apartment and would often stay three times a week with me. Between the drugs and his money, I was sitting on easy street.

Over time, the doctor began controlling me more and more. He insisted that I look feminine just for him. Again, the money and drugs he supplied were too awesome, so I found myself complying with his demands. At some point during that period, I stopped getting my hair cut and let it grow to a rather girlish length. When I was with him, I would curl it so it would look feminine. Otherwise, I would just pull it back into a pony tail.

All the while, this doctor was providing me with drugs he pilfered from the hospital. Sometimes, they fit the need that I craved; sometimes, the drugs would leave me in such a stupor that I could care less what he was doing to me; and sometimes, they left me disappointed in their ineffectiveness. It was remarkable that all this had been happening since I was fourteen...sometimes getting high...sometimes not.

Whether it was the ineffective drugs he was stealing for me, or perhaps it was because of them, that I began to put two and two together. Since the doctor and I spent almost a year and a half together, it dawned on me that I hadn't really grown in stature as I would have thought. From the age of fifteen, I remained small and had developed uncharacteristically slender thighs, arms and legs and almost womanly wide hips with a thin waist. My fingers were long and slim, and my nails were more oval than most guys I knew. But the bell ringer was that my aureola were the width of two fingers across with a slight pudginess behind each that made them stick out slightly from my body!

You never really believe that someone could do something without your knowing it, but somehow he had! For the first few weeks after noticing the strange changes marked within my stature, I pushed it to the back of my mind telling myself, 'It just wasn't possible.' Then one day, after my shower, I stood naked in my room and stared at my reflection in the mirror. An overwhelming revelation enveloped me...there should be no way that a normal boy would develop these feminine characteristics! With my long hair, and slender shape I gasped, "That bastard has been feeding me female hormones!"

I could feel my heart dropping into my feet, as I touched the girlish breast perched upon my chest! I looked like some freakish cross between me and a teenage girl. "It's no wonder he's been pushing me to wear these damn chick clothes full time - the bastard!" I spat as I quickly pulled on my t-shirt to cover up the adolescent breasts I now realized I'd been sporting, jiggling and quivering with each movement of my body. I trembled and removed my long hair from being trapped under the shirt, and quickly ran a comb through it to remove the tangles.

"I have to get out of here!" I said to myself as I slammed the comb down on the dresser.

I quickly pulled my underwear up my smooth legs and grabbed my cutoff denim shorts from the bed. Sliding my feet into them, I quickly zipped the zipper and buttoned the fly, and forcefully worked the white pocket lining back into the pockets of the jeans. I grabbed my wallet and tried in vain to push it into my back pocket. I couldn't do it; the pants were too damn tight! "Bastard!" I roared.

I slipped my feet into my flip-flops and yanked an elastic hair tie from the top of my dresser, deftly pulling the wet hair into a ponytail. Grabbing up a plastic bag that I stored all of my 'feminine' make-up, I began tossing in my brushes, combs and perfumes.

I turned and headed for the door, but I paused as I reached for the doorknob. In the mirror, I still looked more girl than boy. Running a hand across my chest, I could feel my breasts as they tried to fulfill the programming of the damned hormones. The same ones that he had been feeding me, for God only knows how long!

In anger, I yanked the door open and stormed throughout the house, gathering odds and ends as I went, pausing only long enough to gather a bank card that the doctor absentmindedly left on the counter. Knowing the pin number, I gritted my teeth as I forced the card into my pocket. "I'm going to make that bastard pay for what he did to me!"

In moments, I was outside and I headed down the sidewalk...looking for the nearest bank machine.

******

I thought about what he had done to me...to my body as I carried what was left of my belongings down the street. I was sure the people who saw me, probably thought of me as a female, especially since I couldn't really hide the girlish swell of my unfettered breasts. I cringed as I walked, each jiggle reminding me that I no longer could go without some type of support. His damn feminine hormones saw to that. I knew I had to do something...soon. I forced myself to wear one of the outfits that 'HE' had purchased, one which didn't make me look like a tramp, as I dressed in a public restroom...I began to formulate a plan on how I'd make him pay!

Over the next three days, I set the plan in motion with a vengeance. I used the bank machines as often as I could, and not all in the same area. In every case, when I would approach a bank the machine to use his card, I'd make sure that I was looking as feminine as I could possibly be...that way, when they would eventually look at the film of who was using the account, they would only see a female. I was sure that the 'good doctor' would know who I was - but he'd never say anything because of the embarrassment our little trysts would have on him. He had a very good reason for 'US' not getting out, he wanted to keep everything quiet about me, because he was still married.

Once I had pilfered enough to satisfy my anger at him, I'd cut off my long hair... pick up a sports bra at some church's clothing drive for the poor, to flatten out my breasts... and disappear into the city.

I was able to siphon off almost $3,000 from his savings account before he shut off the access, but it was enough for me to buy a fake ID and some clothing, and I gradually slipped into the crowded city life.

I had no choice that I could see, because I still needed money for food, clothing and shelter and to pay for a drug habit that I couldn't seem to shake. Using the current form I'd been saddled with, I began to slip into the network of prostitution. Sure enough, with my girlish teenage-looking body, I became quite successful.

As I had done with that doctor, I began to steal from my 'tricks' to support both my worldly and drug needs. I lined up a sucker, gave him just shy of what he wanted, and then stole him blind when he wasn't looking.

Twice I walked away with a pervert's keys to their expensive cars and had them in chop shops before they knew what had happened. Yes, my forced profession was truly good to me and for five years I did quite well. How could I know that my luck was about to change - permanently!

******

I entered the club; its loud music thumped inside my ears, and I could almost feel the beat caress my body the closer I came to it. A large bald man held out his arm and snapped his fingers, impatient to see my ID. I fished inside the purse I carried and retrieved the fake ID.

The man looked from it to me, then back again. Then he did it a second time. Finally, he smiled and handed back the card. The cost of the fake was worth it, as it allowed me entrance to select my next 'trick'.

I smiled through my glossed lips, inwardly sighing with relief as I made an attempt to stuff the ID back into my purse and began to walk away. After a few steps I felt a hand touch me lightly upon my elbow, which caused my heart to fall into my feminine shoes.

"Miss, you dropped your ID," the bald man said as he held it out to me.

I took it from him, smiled and pushed it into the purse once again. "Thank you," I replied in my 'best' feminine voice.

As soon as the man returned to his post, I disappeared into the crowd. One by one I mentally crossed off the targets I saw. It wasn't until I had been in the club for almost a half an hour when I spied my newest 'victim'.

The shy man looked to be in his early to mid thirties, was well-dressed, and best of all — was alone. I made my move. "Is this seat taken?" I asked softly.

"Uh...no, no help yourself." He glanced around himself nervously.

I smiled and placed my purse on the table, "I had to fight my way in here, it's almost impossible to find a place to sit down."

"You're welcome to sit here as long as you like. I don't mind." He smiled and took a sip of his drink.

I studied the man, and I saw that he had a kind and gentle face. In a place like this, it meant more than I could hope for.

The man quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, I've forgotten my manners." He extended out his hand, "I'm Daniel Morgan...my friends call me Dan."

I grasped his hand as femininely as I could. "Emily, Emily Carroll."

He looked toward the bar, "May I buy you a drink?"

"Sure, beer is fine," I said smiling, nervously glancing around.

Dan got up and quickly pushed his way to the bar. While he was there, a large man approached the table where I was sitting. "Care to dance, hon?"

I quickly looked up and said, "No thanks."

The man glanced toward Dan who was still waiting to be served at the bar, "Your date?"

I knew where the man had been indicating. Dan. "Yes, he's my date."

He shrugged and rose to his full height, "You don't know what you're missing, little lady. I'd have shown you a real good time... a whole lot better than he could!"

"Thanks, however I'll have to pass on your offer." I sat up, but tried to avoid eye contact with the taller man.

As he was leaving, I noticed Dan was returning. "Who was that guy? Did you know him?" he asked as he placed the beer in front of me. There was a glass inverted on the bottle's stem.

"I'm sorry, but I said you were 'my date' so he'd leave me alone," I replied as I took the glass down and began to pour the amber liquid into it. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. In fact, it's the most action I've had in a long, long time." He laughed as he took a drink from the bottle he held.

I liked this man's sense of humor. It was too bad that I had to deceive him, but that was what I marked him for. Perhaps, in another place, we may have become friends.

"So, Dan, what is it that you do for a living? A girl should know this information, especially since we're on a date," I asked, tipping my head in the direction the big man had drifted off in. I was trying anything in an attempt to spur on a conversation, trying to draw him into my web. I daintily took a slow sip from his glass, turning it slowly toward him so he could see the lipstick smudge I left on the rim of the glass. To some men, this was a turn on.

"I'm a magician of sorts. It isn't much, but it keeps a roof over my head." Dan waved his hand as if it embarrassed him to talk about his job.

"That's cool! Show me something magical," I whispered, trying to stroke more than just his ego.

"Uh...sure...what would you like to see?" Dan shrugged.

I looked around and pushed a cheap metal ashtray across the table, "Make that disappear."

Dan calmly picked it up and tossed it over his shoulder. It clanked against the floor and rolled on its edge toward the bar. "Gone! Presto!" I saw this all transpire and burst out laughing.

Dan just sat with a smile on his face, all the while I laughed. "You must not be very good at magic," I was finally able to say.

Dan only shrugged his response. "I get asked that all the time. Make this or that disappear, levitate this, card tricks. I'm more in to the unexplained types of magic."

"Like David Copperfield?" I asked, taking another sexually provocative sip of my beer.

Ignoring my flirting, he continued. "That's a little closer to what I do," he said smiling.

"You'll have to show me; I'd love to see some real magic." I smiled, trying my best attempt to flirt with the man.

But Dan calmly stood and pushed his chair in. "If you'd allow me to take leave of you, ma'am, I have an early start in the morning and I really need to be going home."

"Did you drive here?" I asked softly, worried that I would lose my target.

"Unfortunately, I didn't. I was brought to this fine establishment via yellow cab."

"Oh..." I whispered softly.

"Would you like me to share a cab...I can have it drop you off. I hope you don't mind, Emily, I just don't really feel like the bar scene tonight." He smiled as he was pointing toward the club's exit.

Part of me didn't want to take him up on his offer. I liked Dan; he seemed like a good guy and I just didn't want to hurt him with my deceitful ruse. But as usual, old habits die hard so I said, "If you insist."

Dan offered me his arm so I took it, and demurely rose to my feet. Dan stood slightly taller than I, and I was wearing my tall heels.

******

I knew my plan was working as our first stop was at the driveway of Dan's home, "Emily, would you care to come in for a nightcap?" Dan said as he stood at the curb.

I smiled and popped my door open, once again carefully swinging my legs out to the car. As I began to stand, a hand was offered to assist. Dan had covered the distance from the passenger side of the car and was attempting to help me out of the cab. Politely, I took it and rose to my feet - knowing full well that I had him, hook, line and sinker.

Once inside, I began to scan the comfortable home for items that I could pawn. Dan walked into his kitchen and began pulling down wine glasses. "It's not often that I have a young lady in my humble home, I should do it more. Uh...Emily, would you care for a beer or something perhaps a little 'harder'?"

"Oh...uh, sure. Whatever you're having would be fine," I mindlessly responded to his earlier conversation. "Why's that?"

"Why's what?" he asked from the kitchen.

"Why isn't it often that you have a young lady in your home?" I replied as I took a seat on his couch, pulling the hem of my skirt higher up my thigh. I was determined to give him a show and reel him in further.

"This house needs the company of a beautiful woman, as do I," he responded as he returned to the living room and handed me a tall amber-colored beverage.

"I wouldn't consider myself beautiful," I said with a laugh. Although I was being serious, Dan took it as something entirely different.

"Not every girl is perfect, Emily. You don't have to have a successful career, or be a movie star, to be considered beautiful," he replied politely. "What you were born with, and what is here inside, is what makes you beautiful." As he spoke he tapped his chest over his heart.

I laughed as I took a drink, "You can't be serious."

"Is that what prevents you from enjoying life?" He shook his head. "Sadly, you are a misguided, beautiful young lady. What is it that you expect in your future, Emily? A husband? Children? Financial stability? Beauty?" He counted off the items as he spoke.

I almost said something, but quickly remembered why I was here, and answered as I assumed Dan would expect. "Sure, every girl wants those things, but more importantly, I want a life that isn't surrounded by prostitutes and drugs."

I cringed as soon as I spoke; if he didn't know that I was a prostitute before, he certainly knew now. We both grew quiet. "I assume you've probably already guessed..."

"You're a user and a prostitute?" he replied nonchalantly as he finished my sentence. "You are bent on seducing me and then stealing me blind...am I right?"

"You...but how?" I whispered, shocked.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not offended...it happens." He smiled and sat on the arm of the couch. "While you were picking me out as a target, perhaps I was picking you out as one of my own."

Under his steady gaze, I needed to get out...to get away from him! I quickly began to scan for an exit, the door would be the logical choice, but he was in the way. There had to be another avenue of escape that I hadn't thought of. Then it came to me! "Uh...too much liquid tonight," I said laughing, "I think I need to use your bathroom before I head home tonight."

"Down the hallway to the right," Dan pointed, and I began to walk down the hall. He didn't seem worried, almost as if he knew that I couldn't get away.

As I walked down the hall, I could feel Dan's eyes watching me. Once inside the bathroom, my hopeful spirits fell as I found no window with which to escape. After a reasonable time plotting, I flushed the toilet and ran water in the sink. I returned to the living room, where somehow my plan of escape had to lead me through the front door.

Dan watched my eyes glance furtively between him and the door, judging the distance between both.

"Have a seat, Emily," he nodded his head toward the sofa. "We need to...talk." With trepidation, I sat down.

I became slightly uncomfortable as he sat down beside me, "Are you going to turn me in?" I asked, suddenly feeling more like the victim in our strange meeting.

Dan sat quietly for a moment, then stood up and walked to the back of the couch. I was forced to look up to see him, and was afraid to make a break for the door just yet. He seemed to be staring into space. How had this whole caper suddenly backfired on me, placing me into such an unaccustomed, vulnerable position?

After several minutes, he looked down at me. "You know you shouldn't continue to take drugs and give of yourself to prostitution. Neither are very healthy." He paused and rubbed his chin with a finger. "You know, Emily, I can't let you leave. Especially when I know that you'll just go out and harm yourself with the drugs you've been taking, or steal from another unfortunate 'trick' of yours. Your deceit has to end here."

I suddenly looked up, over my shoulder at him. "Dan, you can't hold me here against my will!"

"True. But I can't let you leave to continue living that sort of life again," he replied with a smile. "It's my duty as a man interested in you, to do everything I can to prevent you from harming yourself."

I tried to stand...more than once, but I couldn't! "Don't bother, you can't get away."

"How are you holding me down? Release me this instant!" I demanded.

"How old are you, Emily?" he asked softly, ignoring my demands, leaning on his elbows against the back of the couch. "Seventeen, maybe Eighteen? Surely no older than Nineteen..."

"I'll be twenty-two in May!" I snapped, still trying to raise myself from the couch. "You could be arrested for what you're doing to me!" I cried.

He sighed, "And still your beauty bespeaks the woman you've become...providing you haven't already contracted some dangerous disease to shorten your life. Besides, I've done you no harm, no police force in history could find any of my DNA on you. So, all they would find is a prostitute...it's you they would arrest."

Slowly he raised himself up and walked around the couch. "I will help you, so then perhaps you can help me."

"What do you mean, 'help you'?" I wondered aloud, still trying to remove myself from his couch.

Kneeling at my feet, he gently placed his hands over mine. "Don't trouble yourself over it, Emily." I felt a tingle race throughout my body, from hands to feet and every upward...my scalp was the last to experience what felt like thousands of tiny pin pricks. "You are very lucky, Emily."

"Lucky? How?" I asked, trying to remove my hands from his grasp.

"You were in the very early stages of HIV; had I not interceded, you would have died within a decade." Slowly he released my hands and dropped his own to the couch, still touching my thighs with his thumbs. "But now, you are cured."

"Please let me go..." I whispered, suddenly fearful that in our close proximity, he would discover that I was a male!

"When I'm done, if you wish...you can go your own way."

"When you're done doing what?" I tried to raise my knee and push him away...but I still couldn't even move my legs or feet! "What have you done to me? How are you holding me here?"

He smiled, "I told you...I'm a magician of sorts."

I frowned and tried to raise my hand to slap him...each limb felt like lifting lead. "Let me explain something to you, Emily. When I was a teen, my brother accidentally placed a...well a curse on me that prevented any innocent female from becoming interested in me. Then you came along...as young and beautiful as can be...but hardly an innocent. I mean, how could any prostitute be considered innocent?"

"You don't understand," I pleaded. "I'm not who you think I am!"

"I know exactly who you are, Emily, or rather who you will be - the future mother of our children!"

I almost laughed, "I got news for you..."

"Stand, Emily." He motioned to me and offered me his hand. I felt compelled to take it, yet could still not move in any direction. As if I were some sort of pose-able doll, he took my hands and placed them on the backside of his neck. Try as I might, I couldn't pull them down.

Dan slowly encircled my waist with his hands, then he gently slid his left hand down my backside and onto my thigh. Effortlessly, he drew my knee up to just above his hip. I trembled as I looked down toward my smooth thigh, held there beyond my control!

Once again, his left hand returned to my bottom and supported me as his right followed suit, gathering my thigh and pulling it upward so I was no longer standing on the floor, then returning his right hand to my bottom and help support my weight.

I could feel my biceps tensing up, slowly drawing me higher up against Dan. As I rose upward, I could feel his hand sliding up my back, stopping at my hair. He held the back of my head and slowly pushed me into his lips. "Don't fight it, Emily," he whispered just before I felt our lips touch.

His kisses were soft and strangely inviting, slowly working outward and down my neck, causing my eyes to close in erotic bliss. "What are you doing to me?" I gasped, unable to withstand the intense passion I was feeling.

As an adult would carry a young child, I found myself moving down a hallway toward another room. Finally he sat me down, allowing my feet to touch the floor. "Undress for me, Emily."

"I...I can't!" I cried. "Please...I can't!"

"Emily, are you afraid to show me your young body? Are you embarrassed that I'll see the small breasts you have?" He smiled and gently traced along the collar of my shirt, almost following the bra line. "You'll never have to be embarrassed again, Emily. Your youth is an asset, your age inconsequential. Your need...is unquenched."

Again a strange erotic tingle washed through me, centering upon each of my hormone-induced nipples. I felt the air escape from my lungs, as if it was being crushed from my body by a huge weight.

"Please, Emily, return your kisses to me..." he sighed, closing his eyes once again and kissing my mouth provocatively. Gradually he opened his mouth wider, I follow his lead without control, and began to French kiss him in earnest.

Gradually he pulled away, yet kept his face only inches from my own. I still kept kissing him, unable to prevent the butterfly kisses from stopping. "Arouse me, Emily."

With his suggestion, my eyes flew open. I could feel my hand dropping, but could do nothing to prevent its decent! In seconds, I firmly placed my hand upon the front of his trousers. In panic, I began to manipulate him to an erection. I could feel him growing, stiffening harder and harder. It was one thing when I did this for money, but what I was doing at that moment...seemed to be happening for pleasure - his!

"More..." he sighed, his hot breath sending chills down my spine. His hands never left me, mine never left their erotic manipulation of him...yet, suddenly he was wearing nothing at all!

Higher and higher his erection grew, slowly inching its way upward! He began stroking my inner thigh with its strange dancing caress. Still unable to resist kissing him, I was prevented from looking down. Feverishly my hand encircled his hot penis, now engorged and straining, with warmth. I could not help myself, and slowly began to stroke him!

"Not too fast, honey," he sighed again as I continued my passionate caress.

I could feel his hands at my waist, slowly and gently raising upward, lightly touching me as they traveled. At the underside of my bra he paused, then began to caress its surface with a heavenly touch.

The feeling changed in perspective however, from being caressed through a bra to feeling his touch directly onto the smooth skin of my breast! I shuddered, knowing that I had no part of ever removing either my shirt or bra! Still, further we passionately kissed.

His touch transformed from being light and innocent, to lustful and hungry. I felt him palming my entire breast, stroking my powerfully stiff nipples with his thumb. "Yesssss!" he gasped as one of my hands was stroking his ridged penis and the other hand was caressing his sack with feminine desire.

My body had long ago given up control, no longer was I able to fight his will! My mind was filled with blissful passion, so much that I couldn't even think straight. Yet, deep down, I knew that what was happening was impossible and unthinkable.

I felt his kissing upon my forehead, then each one traveled to the top of my head where he began kissing my hair. It wasn't until I felt the carpet touching my knees that I knew what was happening! The warm heat from his penis radiated to my cheek as I began to silently nuzzle and kiss its surface. "Oh my God!" My mind screamed as I began to slowly take him in, prolonging his pleasure with my own erotic ministrations. His hands were gently touching the back of my head as he rhythmically stroked into my mouth.

My mind was reeling; many times I portrayed a female prostitute in an attempt to steal from the 'Johns' that I would select. Not since the doctor did I ever go so far as to have sex with them! Usually, I would get the guy too drunk to ever know anything of what was happening between us. True, what was now going on between Dan and I, the fellicio, was as close as I ever did get to having real sex with a man as a woman.

But now, my body was acting and reacting to him as I imagined a real female would. And the thing that was really scaring the hell out of me...I seemed to be enjoying it! He began moving faster, was and then I began moving faster! I was trying with all my being to bring him to orgasm, using every method that I had ever heard or read to bring about his release!

In all of my life, I have never felt the arousal that I was feeling right at this moment. It was as though my entire body suddenly began to glow from within. I could feel his pace quicken, yet knew that it was really my own rhythmic movement that engineered his response to my ministrations. There was some strange desire, building a need for his seed. Yet in that desire was no want to orally take it inside of me...the need wanted it within my body, driven deep into my womb, a womb that I could never hope to have...nor want.

Slowly, I began to regain control and gently pulled myself away from the oral stimulation I had been doing. As I gradually arose to my feet, his ridged penis touched me lightly along my inner thighs! It was nothing more than an airy caress, but it was extremely arousing to me, and very dangerous!

As we stood facing each other, his eyes searching mine, I realized that I too was unclothed. With the state of my arousal, I began to grow fearful that my own pitiful penis could be extremely close to alerting him!

I slowly could see my hands as they rested upon his chest, gradually I gently pushed him away. "I can't...I won't," I cried, "You can manipulate my mind, but you can't force me to love."

"You are a prostitute no longer; from this day forward you will open yourself only to me!" He gently caressed my cheek, my hand guided his along my face and neck, pushing him further down to my breast. My eyes close as my face turns upward toward the ceiling...an erotic moan escaped my throat.

"You sought to steal from me, as you had done to countless others. Only, I will be the one gaining the most." His hand began to knead my breast, sending my desires even higher. "Open your feminine gate to me, Emily. Allow me entrance."

"I can't!" I gasped, the air in my lungs expelling with lust.

"Spread yourself for your future husband," his voice was calm and reassuring.

I felt my bottom touch his bed. Easing backward, I slowly took the weight off of my feet. My breath was leaving as if I was being submerged in icy water on a cold day. Panic ensued as I could feel my knees parting of their own violation!

"Dan..." I sighed, trying to speak through the eroticism of his hand slowly trailing down my stomach, dangerously close to my hormonally shrunken privates.

My hands fell back toward the bed, supporting the weight of my upper body. I could no longer hold my head up; it felt heavy, my neck weak. I could only focus on the ceiling as Dan's hands touched me lightly upon the knees. I wasn't sure if it was at his suggestion, or whether he was actually guiding my knees to the bed...but I could sense that they were slowly dropping.

Dan leaned forward, and his kisses danced upon my breasts. Both of my damnable nipples were engorged with desire, standing out toward his hungry lips. Gently, Dan buried his face into my chest. His kisses became open mouthed, tonguing me into a passion that was far beyond anything I could ever imagine!

I tried to summon up the courage to tell him 'no', but the only sound that escaped my mouth was unintelligible. Gasping in passion was most likely what he heard. "Now my love, let us seal our union in a bond that will forever show others that you are mine."

A feminine squeal escaped my voice while Dan worked his kisses toward my neck. Sweat began to dapple my lip, I was sure it was all over, but I could taste it when I licked my lips. Finally his kisses enveloped my own mouth, hungry and passionate, yearning for the love of a woman, a woman he assumed me to be!

Terror filled my disappearing mind as his penis came into contact with the inside of my thigh, against the soft skin nearest my privates. My eyes opened wide, yet I could do nothing more than kiss him like some love starved female!

Closer and closer he came to a discovery that would doom me, each dance from his tip brought me closer to certain death! At the surface just below my sack he pushed, once...twice. "A tight little thing, my love?"

I could only hold his face and smother him further with my kisses, terrified that he would discover that I wasn't a girl, yet wanting him inside me! Again he pushed, this time harder, "Guide me, Emily. Guide me into your womb!"

I tried to speak, but my tongue was only interested in the wrestling match with his...gradually, my hand sought out his erection!

"God NO!" My mind screamed as my knees rose slightly and reached through them to guide him into the feminine opening that wasn't there! Slowly I placed him, then pulled my hand back out to touch his face.

He pushed in, gradually at first then as his penis met a slicker surface, it slid in quickly! Pulling out slightly, he gathered up again for another push.

"Work with me, Emily. Help me to create our child." I lay beneath him and stared up, unable to even speak had I wanted to! Gently at first I could feel my hips begin to rock with his rhythm. Faster and faster I moved until we were nothing more than some sort of machine, moving with a need for a single common goal.

Then the look upon his face began to change, and his speed with which he had been moving slowed. It was as though the command he held over me had broken, no longer was he able to manipulate my movement to his bidding. Suddenly he rolled off me and to my side!

"I'm so sorry, Emily, I had no right to do this to you! I've removed all of my control over you...it will never happen again. God...I'm so sorry, Emily!"

I wiggled my toes, it was true. I could now control my own actions! From the position I was lying, I knew that he hadn't been inside my anal cavity but rather buried within what could only be a feminine hole! Somehow he had altered my body! Looking downward, my breasts were no longer those of an undeveloped preteen, hopelessly full of feminine hormones. They were very real! Smaller than some pin-up queen, but better than average. Somehow, he had changed me into a real woman!

"How...How did you change me?" I asked, completely shocked.

"I am a descendant of a great order of witches, although I don't usually practice it." He bit his lip as he looked at me. "The form you have was written on your soul...I only brought it out of you."

"Did you really see disease in my future?" I asked.

"You would have been dead before 2020...I cured you with my magic." Again he looked downward as if contemplating our current situation. "I can't believe I did this to you! So powerful is the lust I've been feeling for you!"

My mind raced; he cured me when he could have killed me! He could still turn me in to the police as a prostitute, I suppose. It would serve me right with all that I've done to my other victims. But, somehow he had transformed me into a woman...a real woman. This meant that I could live a life like a real person and not spend the rest of my life hiding in the seedy shadows of the city's underworld because of what the doctor had done with hormones. A wave of love for him overcame me!

"I can return you back to...before...before this," he asked softly.

I inched closer to him. "I'm afraid if I go back, I will only continue down the path that had brought me here," I whispered, a tear slowly rolling toward my ear.

"You will, and it will bring about a vengeful, painful death from one of your victims."

"Can you make it so I will always have been...a good girl?" I whispered.

"Is that what you truly want?" he asked softly.

"I feel that I should pay for what I have done to the others...my victims. Even though what I did will never have actually happened in the new reality."

"I won't be the one deciding your punishment. Only you can decide that for yourself," he observed.

"Fine," I responded. "From this day forward, I will only remember being your mistress, gratified in your love for all of my days."

He shook his head, "No. That's not right. I don't want that kind of life for either of us."

"Make me be drawn only to satisfy your desires. Impregnate me with your children, use me as you would your wife," I offered aloud.

"I will make you my young wife and 'WE' will be desirous of each other. 'OUR' children will be conceived, knowing that their parents are deeply committed to and love each other." He smiled, "How's that?"

"But how will I 'pay' for my past deeds?" I asked. "I can't continue on without feeling as though I've paid for my actions!"

"Fine then, if that's the way you want it. Everything will come to pass as we have said earlier...however, when I become aroused...you will be unable to control your desire to me. No matter if you want it or not. Because of your desire for making love to me, you will become pregnant many times. There will be at least a year and a half between children and our family will be large, and each labor will not be easy. All this will pass until in your middle years when it is no longer safe for you to bear a child."

I thought about his comment. "I have only one thing to add." Dan's eyebrows raised slightly, waiting for me to continue. "I never want to forget where I came from... but I will never be able to tell. I want to be a very good wife and mother, as long as I am alive."

"It is done," he whispered, and he slowly climbed on top of me and lowered himself to kiss me while I guided him into me.

It was as though a unbridled desire washed through me; I wanted my husband as no wife could ever want her own! Together we began our motion, his movement feeding the lust I felt for him since the spell was said. No longer did I care of my past as everything that I ever had was focused on my Dan.

I felt a shudder race through him as I clutched him tighter with my legs, which were wrapped around his body. My heart was pounding with desire as I felt the first wave of pleasure racing toward my new opening. Again another followed the first...than another, each building upon the one preceding. More stronger than the last until I was washed by a monstrous tidal surge that swept my mind from my body. The gasping cry became more breath, like steam escaping an ancient radiator.

Finally as he ended, his seed no longer being pushed by the force of his dominant male lust...I was once again able to focus my eyes. "Dear God, Dan, that was incredible!" I squealed like a child as I kissed him upon his neck and chest.

"And it will feel that way every time we couple..." He smiled as I removed the grip I held with my legs. "Remember, it is how you wanted."

"Well then, I guess we should do something about soundproofing our walls." I smiled as I began to play with his softening penis. "We wouldn't want the children to hear our lovemaking."

"Speaking of children..." He smiled as I guided him into me once again.

"Did we make one yet?" I asked.

"So soon?" he laughed. "You want children already?"

"I thought it was all predetermined by the spell." I began to adjust the tilt of my hips.

"Not really, just that with as desirous of me that you are now...it will be impossible become pregnant each and every time we make love. But know this my dear Emily, your maternal instincts have been elevated to almost unheard of levels. All of this is my gift to you, helping make the time in between something to look forward to."

I closed my eyes, imagining our baby suckling at my engorged breast, "I'm ready now...please Dan, make love to me until I'm pregnant."

He smiled, speeding up his stroke with my own rhythm. "If you insist, my love...if you insist."

Even in our current passion, questions began to assail my mind, he sensed that my mind was preoccupied and slowed his rhythm. "What is it now, my love?"

The words were forced in intervals of his gentle thrusts, yet I was able to concentrate enough to ask, "Do we need a wedding ceremony, or are wedding bands sufficient?"

Dan thought about it for a minute, and surely realized that every woman he had ever known placed their wedding day as a huge milestone of their lives, could he deny that of his Emily?

Giving me a smile and with a slight wave of his hand, asked. "How's this?"

Instantly I had images of being the bride and wearing a wedding gown, saying our vows, and watching as my husband placed the ring on my finger! The images were so real that I looked at my hand and saw both a diamond ring along with a wedding band! Then, additional images flashed in my mind, as I saw myself feeling pleasure while shopping for clothes, trying on outfits, and being naturally classy and gracefully feminine as a young woman. These thoughts carried through and continued, making them one of the reasons Dan had asked me to marry him.

I glanced at my closet and saw it filled with clothes, and I remembered buying almost all of them! I also knew about my menstrual cycle and how to handle my period! Memories of being a little girl, growing up, and meeting Dan cascaded like a waterfall, and I now my mind was full of childhood stories that I could tell our children. I just knew that I had been remolded, emotionally, mentally and physically, to be the perfect companion to Dan, and I loved it!

Tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks. Dan looked concerned, but I smiled broadly to my husband and softly said, "Thank you so much, Dan. I love you!"

He wrapped his strong arms around me and gathered me in, with his finger, he tilted my head back, kissing my soft lips tenderly and smiling. I noticed tears welling in the corners of his eyes as he whispered with emotion, "Oh...Emily my lovely bride, welcome home."

******

Eric thought he could turn a bad experience into a profitable livelihood, masquerading as a female, stealing from his clients. Mistakenly thinking that in their embarrassment they would desperately try to keep their own friends and families finding out. He thought their embarrassment would protect him...he was wrong.

It was Eric, or rather Emily, who found her future changed. His once reckless nature, now femininely twisted and altered beyond all imagined possibility. Destined to forever become the vessel of many, and the loving bride to only one. The burden no longer was that of male prostitution. She had been morphed and transformed into a life of maternal bliss, bearing her husbands children for years to come. Emily's fate was sealed...in a pretty little house, somewhere inside...THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

The End
up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I love it!!!!!

This story has a very happy ending, unlike most endings in THE TWILIGHT ZONE. I remember Rod Serling narrating episodes of THE TWILIGHT ZONE, his creation. He also created 'THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR TELEVISION. WE ARE CONTROLLING THE TRANSMISSION. WE WILL CONTROL THE HORIZONTAL; WE WILL CONTROL THE VERTICAL. FOR THE NEXT HOUR WE WILL CONTROL ALL THAT YOU SEE AND HEAR THAT REACHES FROM THE INNER MIND TO....THE OUTER LIMITS.

Today these programs, except for the old reruns, are not even close to what Rod Serling created.

I was very happy for Emily having found the love of her life. Dan, too, found his true love. Even though his brother put a curse on him so that he could never have a decent woman, Emily didn't fit that category. She was made decent by Dan's hand. Now Emily and Dan will live happily ever after in .... THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Actually...

...the show The Outer Limits was the one where they announced they were controlling your television. (Oddly enough, though, I succeeded in changing channels (g). Scary shows were never my preference.)

Eric

I agree Eric

I think that is why the old Twilight Zone stories resonated with me. I enjoy the ways they made you think and always kept you guessing right up to the very end. I love writing them, but it's soooo difficult to come up with stories that have the 'twists' like I'm always looking for...and then once I figure it out, having the patience to pull it off.

Anon Allsop

DUH Eric!

I said that he also created that too...you need to read a lot better than you do, because you miss a lot of key items in stories, and in comments. DUH ERIC...I know it said it was Controlling the television at the beginning of the Outer Limits. That is why I put that in my comment.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

...Except that He Didn't...

Serling had nothing to do with the Outer Limits. It was a competing show (near the end of TZ's run) on another network. Leslie Stevens and Joe Stefano were in charge, according to Wikipedia, Stevens as creator and Stefano as primary writer originally.

Serling's other, later show was Rod Serling's Night Gallery. And he lost creative control of it partway through its run, leaving him contractually obligated to introduce stories that he never would have chosen as part of the series.

But you're right that I did misread your comment. Sorry.

Eric

Well Written...

...and really interesting, with a lot to think about here.

Our Serlingesque host makes the key point: for all that our heroine tries to convince us that this is what she wants -- the magician having given her back "free will" before consummating the relationship -- it's his desires, and definitely not those Eric started with, that she ends up "demanding" here.

Having been truly female for hours at most, and having just experienced the best sex of her life, Emily's in no position to make a rational lifetime decision. (And being told that she owes the magician her life -- with the implication that he could change her back and in effect sentence Eric to an early death by violence or disease -- certainly puts a constraint on her perception of her options.)

Further, she is convinced, whether naturally or not, that she has a need to be punished and thus has to remember what things were like before she chose to give up all control over her life.

Bottom line, I guess, is that one finds a happy ending where one can -- in the Twilight Zone.

Eric