Shawn the Maiden Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Shawn the Maiden

Book 1


Chapter 5


By Princess

The young son of a powerful business man is set up by his evil step family. He is set up, charged and is sent to endure a humiliating treatment by the totalitarian state in which they live in. Sentenced to be feminized, he meets some unlikely allies. And he meets the last person in his life he thought he would ever meet.

--SEPARATOR--

Lilith was staying home for a while and gave Robyn her credit card. She told Robyn to get Shawn a whole new girls wardrobe.

Shawn wasn't too happy about that, but knowing he asked for it and it was no good to argue, cheerfully said. "YES!" and ran to his bedroom to get dressed to go shopping. He said, Please wait until I get something better on," He was still dressed as the maid.

His step sisters were laughing as he ran to his room. He got there and looked around for his clothes. His sisters stood in the doorway snickering. "Hey!" He shouted, "Where are my clothes?"

Robyn said, "Well, Joan, I thought you wanted some dresses. You said so this morning. So, while you were working, We went in and got rid of all of your boys stuff. You wont need them anymore and we needed to make room for your new girls wardrobe." He wished that they would stop calling him Joan. He still thought of himself as Shawn, being Shawn all his life until know.

Those bitches. Getting his anger under control he said, "Well, yeah! I want to be a girl and dress like one," He stated. "But what can I do until then. How can I go shopping with you."

She laughed, "You are dressed silly and you look very sexy in that satin minidress. You look so pretty as a maid."

His mouth hung open. "You mean you want me to go out shopping with you, dressed as your maid!"

They all nodded in approval. He wasn't going to show disapproval at all or grovel. Putting a sweet smile on his face, shrugging, He said "Fine, " He said trying to sound confident. "I will be sexy and beautiful then. Maybe all the guys will be looking at me instead of you. I look so sexy lets go."

He stood up confidently, pulled back his shoulders and strutted out the door like a supermodel on the catwalk, he hardly felt the confidence he was putting forward. He could tell that his stepsisters were beginning to get upset. They tried and tried, but couldn't get a reaction out of him. They had expected that he would cry and protest having to go out in public dressed as a sexy maid. They had many more things to try on him. Maybe, they hoped, they would get a reaction from him then.

The shopping trip was extremely humiliating. Robyn stopped at a lingerie shop first. Well of course. She pulled into the parking lot at a high end store specializing in sexy lingerie for women. Judith looked at him and began laughing out loud. He began to sob, but quickly stifled it. Pulling his shoulders back again, he put on a smile and said, "Cool, I guess panties and bras are the first part of any teenage girls wardrobe. Lets go."

He opened the car door and headed out the door. Walking on the concrete parking lot was more difficult in spike heels than walking on the even floor at home but he quickly got the hang of it.

Robyn quickly caught up with him. She grabbed him, "Hey stop. We have to talk before you go in."

He stopped and turned toward her, "Yeah, what's up my 'beloved' sister."

"Well, we want you to approach the women and ask for what you need. So, we need you to know what we expect you to get. You need a lot of panties. I'd say, ten pairs of satin bikini panties, same amount for thong panties and some very sexy lacy boyshorts. You got that?

"Got it, 'dear' sister."

"And bras to match them. Some under wire pushup bras of every color, some padded bras too. I want you to have some plunging. Oh and get a few very sexy busters got it. Do you understand what I am telling you? I mean, I know you are a boy so you may not understand all the terminology for women's garments."

"I understand, 'dear' sister."

She put her hands on her hips, "Oh really. OK, lets see. Do you know the difference between bikini panties and thongs, and boy shorts?"

Oh god she wanted to talk about this with me, in public..' "Yes. Bikini panties covers the general area of a bikini bottom. It covers some area and looks very sexy, they usually ride up the sides. But they show a panty line which is why some women wear thongs, I think. Boy shorts look like shorts. but I have no idea why their called boy shorts. NO boy would wear them," he laughed.

"Very good,. Wow! You have to be very girlie to know all of that about girls clothing."

He frowned, "I guess I am very girlish, Ms. Robyn I am a GIRL. I want to be a girl." He might be taking it too far but his life depended on him going way past the point of no return.

It was clear he knew much about women's clothing and lingerie, but she wanted to humiliate him and make him describe it all. "OK. Then tell me the difference in an under wire bra and a padded bra."

Even dumb boys would know that. "Gee, Robyn. Its pretty self explanatory. Under wire had a wire under the cup to hold the bust up. A padded bra just had extra padding. I guess for more firm support. Plunging is to show a lot of cleavage. I cant wait to show that off with these massive 'D' cup breast forms you kindly brought for me. "

She made him talk a little more about what kind of lingerie to get. Robyn was actually impressed about how much he knew about women's lingerie.

"The first thing you need to do is find a sales woman, ask her to measure you for the proper size of panties and bras. I expect they will know that you are a boy."

Robyn was going to make it a very humiliating shipping trip for him. "OK, got it sis. But one thing. With these breast forms or without. They come off, you know."

She thought for a second and said, "Both. You never know what you will need. "

Of course, she would have to measure him twice. Twice the humiliation. "Well, OK. Got it sister. I love you, you think of everything, don't you."

Walking into a lingerie store alone for the first time made him feel afraid. He was very unsure about what would happen. The women working there were probably very observant and would realize he was a boy. Crossdresser boys probably shopped there before so the women working there must know how to figure them out. Despite what his sisters liked to think. He looked around at the various pieces of lingerie. Walking down the aisles looking at panties of various styles trying to figure out what would be appropriate for him. He picked a few out that he thought looked pretty, looked at the label. But still didn't , but didn't have a clue what size to get.

He guessed that he wore small or extra small. perhaps medium but he doubted it. A sales lady walked up to him. Looking at him funny "May I help you?" the woman asked. He saw her eyes carefully examining him up and down. He knew that she knew. Smiling at the boy wearing a maids dress.

He stuttered, "Well, UM," he coughed and finally said to her, "I need some pairs panties and some bras but I don't know what size to get."

She snickered, "Of course you don't, dear. Most boys don't. " She looked closely at his hips carefully. After a few seconds, she said, "Id say, for panties that you will need a small. But your bras will require some more careful measurements of your chest size. I need to measure you and then we will know. Follow me to the back."

He followed her, blushing deep red. This was really going to be embarrassing. "By the way, I do know that you are a boy, but you are one of the prettiest boys I've seen come in here. Not that we have that many. Tell me, Do you want to actually want to be a girl or just occasionally dress like a girl?" She quickly added, "I know its none of my business, but I am curious."

He considered telling her the entire story but rethought that stupid idea. Anything he said could go to the wrong person and screw him worse than he already was, "Ma'am, I want to be a girl. It has been my desire for as long as I can remember."

She told him to totally strip when they made it to the back store room. "You do need to take everything off except your panties. I will need to measure your chest without anything there. Including those enormous false breasts jutting out. Geez girl, What are you trying to be with those huge things. Take it easy!"

'I wish that I could.' "Oh, OK, but just so you know. I need bras that can fit large breast forms in them. And some bras that can fit without the breasts. I want to be a girl, but my older sister is helping me and told me to get bras of both cup sizes."

She tried but couldn't, she burst out laughing. 'Yeah right. His sister was helping him. Oh well, good for her. ' She thought. She'd heard that before, it was more likely she was forcing him into it. She knew how things worked "OK, Missy. I can do that for you. Tell me what all you were told to get and I can help you everything."

"Hey, I told you I wanted this. She didn't order me to get anything."

She snickered, "Sure she didn't" She said unconvinced. "Just tell me what you were told to get. I know what's going on here and I've helped boys in this condition before. Don't lie to me!" Slapping him, she took charge. She heard the girls laughing.

He felt like crying again. Did every woman have to be cruel. It seemed she figured everything out and now felt secure in abusing him.

"Answer me now, Sissy. Tell me everything you need, now!"

"Yes, Ma'am, please don't hit me again. I need a lot of panties to make up my new wardrobe. She said dozen bikini panties, in all different colors, All satin too. A dozen thong panties and a dozen V cut panties. And matching bras for them too, An equal number of under wire pushup and padded cup. And some deep plunging too. Oh and before I forget, a few sexy busters, some camisoles, a dozen nylons stockings oh and I need several garters too. and a sexy teddy."

She smiled and laughed. "Oh my God! So much. And so slutty. It seems they want to make you into a lingerie sissy model. Or a slut. Oh. Lets get you measured up. I think a small panty size will do fine. Bras are more selective. Let me first measure you without your breasts."

He let them fall off and she took out the tape measure and wrapped it around him. First, under his nipples. She already guessed with no breast growth, he was an AA cup, but she wanted to humiliate him. She took a second measurement right on his nipples to determine the cup size. Good, the same size. Well of course. "OK, it seems you are a twenty four double a without your enormous breasts. Lets see what size you are with them."

He put them on his chest just how his sister instructed. It had some adhesive that attached to his chest. They stuck there like actual women's breasts. He had to be the only twelve year old with 'D' cup breasts. The woman did the same thing and said, "Oh my god, with the breastforms on you are a twenty four 'D'. So it seems you will need over thirty bras, To be safe, Lets get forty. twenty 'A' cup and twenty 'D' cup. Can you afford all of this?"

"Sure, my mother gave me her card and she has lots of money and told me to get a full women's wardrobe tonight."

"Oh, so forcing you to become fem was your Mother's idea. I've heard of that too."

"No, Really it my sisters, but she convinced her mother." Well, " He thought, 'Actually step sisters and step mother.'

She laughed out loud. "I've heard of that before too. A lot of stepmothers feminize their stepsons and a lot of it because of siblings not likening an annoying stupid boy. It all fits. Let's make you the prettiest slut sissy around."

His sisters were having a blast listening to her humiliate him. She even made him pose in some of the skankier lingerie. The girls even came in and snapped a few pictures. Even the sales woman did for the stores website.

By the time it was all finished, he was exhausted from all the humiliation and knowing his pictures was going to be posted on the stores website. The world was going to see what a sissy he was now.

He had bags and bags full of sexy lingerie by the time they went back. "All I have is lingerie."

"Well of course. Now we need to go to a regular clothing store for some normal girls clothes. And then we can go get your ears pierced and your hair done. I'm tired of a little sissy brother with a boys crew cut. It will grow out, but until then, lets get some long hair plugs in first. "

It seemed they were going all out with the sissy makeover. He kept his smile on and kept praising and thanking them.

They found a nice women's clothing store. The place seemed to be for teenage girls. That was even more humiliating. He had to keep his maids dress on and everyone around was snicking at him. Robyn wasn't going to pick out regular teenage girl clothes. She picked out overly feminine dresses for him. Some of the dresses were horribly tight and, for lack of a better word, totally skanky. They seemed to forget he was only twelve years old. But it didn't matter. They wanted to totally humiliate him. Judith even forced him to try on one of the tightest red dress they could find in his size and come out, and pose for them. Then they got him this slutty black dress, it was inappropriately tight, and had slits along the side and a totally open back. It plunged deep in the middle and even had a totally open midsection. His belly was totally showing too. It seemed the type of dress a prostitute would wear when she was turning tricks. He had to pose in that one too.

He kept his brave front refusing to break down despite the humiliation they were putting him though. At least some of the clothing was age appropriate for a girl his age. Robyn had got some normal jean skirts and hip hugging jeans for him. Many of the tops were very revealing, plunging low for a lot of cleavage but maybe that was normal for girls. Over all, They had spent over two thousand of their mothers money that night. It wasn't over yet.

It was time to get his ears pierced. That went very quickly. The woman saw him and did his ears and at least she was professional about it. His sister told him to pierce him twice in both ears and she even asked her to pierce his navel. By the time that was finished, he did look like a big fairy. He had two studs in both ears and one bright diamond in his navel. Now he looked like a major sissy.

It was time for a visit to the salon. Robyn said it was time for a hair due. His hair was normally brown, but his sister wanted to make him a platinum blonde. Since he had a short boy haircut, he had to have hair plugs in order to make it long and wavy. He looked like a platinum blonde bimbo by the time they were finished with him. They took him home just long enough to make him put on the black skirt with the slits along the sides. He walked out of his room feeling very degraded. His hair blonde, he had on a very tight revealing dress. His breasts were huge and bouncing every step he took. It was time for dinner.

Robyn took him out to a expensive Italian restaurant. He looked like a teenage girl and he kind of liked the new look. A nice waitress came to the table, stood by him and took their orders. The girls ordered their meals and they let him order anything they wanted. There was something very strange and unsettling about this woman. How she stood by him, keep looking at him. It was starting to freak him out. He looked at the menu.

He was having a hard time figuring out what he wanted. She bent down, close to his face. "Let me guess, I think you would want the delizioso lasagna? Lasagna ti amo piá¹ di ogni altra cosa al mondo " She told him in fluent Italian. Her smile was very sweet.

He was really getting worried. How did she know that. He looked up at her. No one else could hear what she whispered in his ear.

Then she said, very quietly, "Ti amo, mio amato figlio!"

His whole body went stiff. He had studied Italian and knew exactly what she told him.

"What?" He asked. "This has to be a trick. There's no way!"

Robyn went over, "What is going on here, Joan are you misbehaving, or giving her a hard time!"

"Oh, no not at all Robyn. I am just talking to, Joan here. She is a very interesting girl and I'd like to Meet her some time."

Robyn was slightly unsettled. But not much, she said, "That's great!" The woman obviously scared Shawn so that was fine with her.

The woman bent down close to Shawn's ear and said, "Ci incontreremo in seguito mio figlio. Ho tante cose da dirvi Io sono Rachael, tua madre e tu sei il mio figlio prediletto."

This was getting very weird. He looked up at her, and whispered back, "Grazie, mamma. Ti amo!"

The woman walked away and left him to try to figure out what the hell just happened. The woman walked up to him, informed him in fluent Italian what she figured he wanted to order, she knew what he liked. And then informed him quietly so no one else could hear that he was her son, and she was his mother. Then she left him stunned there. Could it be true? He thought that his mother died. What was going on here.

Judith saw how unsettled he was, but she didn't have a clue what the woman told him. It was way too quite. She asked, "Hey Joan what did the woman say to you?"

He shrugged and pretended he was very afraid, "She told me that she wanted to take me back and beat me for being a worthless sissy. Please don't make me be alone with her?"

She giggled in delight and said, "You must like being hit by women don't you?"

When the waitress returned with the drinks, Judith spoke up, "Hey, DO you want to take Joan to the back? You can do anything you want to him."

She smiled, "Of course. " She took his hand and said softly, "Vieni con me mio figlio."

She told him to follow her so he got up and he followed her to the back of the restaurant. This woman seemed to be very smart. Maybe what she said was true after all. Was it possible that she was really his mother? That would be incredible. Strange thoughts were swirling around his head. He was beginning to doubt that he could really endure this humiliation and torment the girls were inflicting on him but now, with someone's support. Then Perhaps there was a chance he could endure it without being destroyed.

He followed the woman into the room and she shut the door so no one could come in or hear. And she turned the lock. No one said anything for a few minutes. He just sat in a chair and looked at the woman in front of him. It was strange, He did see a strong resemblance. She was rather dark complected, long dark hair. She was very beautiful and if he had to guess, he would say she was probably Italian. He saw some of his features in her too. He guessed that was why he was so soft.

He looked up at her and said, "I am starting to see a resemblance in you. But, How do you know that you are my mother?" he asked her.

"Because, I have kept an eye on you all your life. Your father, Victor still tells me about you and I know that your family takes you here from time to time so for the past month or so. I have been working here. I was hoping you meet you, soon."

He thought it was a plausible story. "Why did they tell me you died, and why haven't you been here to help me all my life!?" He asked accusingly.

"Because I had to disappear. I opposed various policies of this government and had begun getting many threats and a prosecutor had filed charges against. me. Victor helped me disappear, and set up my 'death.' I am sorry I wasn't there for you, but I am here now. I can help you escape this."

There was suddenly hope and someone who seemed to care. He said, "Really, you can?"

She said, "Yes, but not right now. There's no way right, now, but arrangements can be made for you. I have found many connections with the underground and they can help you. I have many friends who can help you."

"Like who?" he asked hopefully.

She smiled again, "You can probably guess some things about me."

"Yes I guessed you are Italian. I'm still not sure how you hooked up with Victor."

She shook her head. "I am Sicilian. Your father met me in my family's home in Corleone, Sicily. Have you ever heard of the La Cosa Nostra?"

He nodded.

"My father works for Don Vito Andolini and they have a large Network here. I can arrange for you to meet some of them and with the right arrangements, Maybe you can even marry into the family. I know the thought of marrying a man may be repulsive for you, But we have made the arrangements for oppressed sissies to marry some of the powerful Caporegimes of the family and helped them escape the island, to freedom. A few even fell in love and lived happy. Others chose to leave and we let them."

He made a face but expected no better. Finally, there was a real glimmer of hope.

"How do you work for the Don?" he asked.

"I am the family's attorney. They call me the Consigliere."

Holy shit. That meant she was second only to the Don himself. She was his most trusted adviser.

"We have a large network here on this imprisoned island. And we operate pretty freely. The Dictator, Francisca Bahamonde has close relations with the family, We assist her in purchasing many food imports from Sicily and from America. We help them pass customs. Without us, much of her population would starve. The nation would be no better off than many of the poor banana republics in central America. You know what this country is like, don't you?"

He nodded, "Yes it is a fascist state that is almost ran like North Korea. A huge portion of the budget goes to the bloated military. Tell me about my family, how I was born. I want to know where I came from."

"I am your mother. Your father met me in Sicily. We fell in love, We married there. At that time, I still worked for the Andolini Family. I was a Capo doing hits and leading a part in one of the wars against another Family. He loved my ruthlessness. We married, and had you. When You were born, I named you Lucia. You were beautiful. Lucia is your true name. But the Family wanted to move operations to this country. So we packed up and moved. Then the general in charge of the army launched a coup and took power. She won and named herself the Generalissimo and reorganized it into a totalitarian state. She has been in power for around 13 years now. When I saw how cruel she was, and the cruelty she inflicted on the males in the country. That is when I began organizing a resistance. Voicing my opposition to the cruel policies of her regime and trying to have her overthrown. So, I caught the eye of the regime. There were attempts to arrest and capture me. Victor helped arrange my death. And I went underground. I am sorry that I wasn't there to help you, I hoped that you wouldn't be one of the boys selected for the cruel program they started. But I can see from your manner of dress that you were selected for the cruel forced feminization program. It hurts me to see how you have suffered, my son. Getting you out will take time. So for now, you will have to be strong and let them have their way. There will be a time for vengeance. But its not now. Just be strong, and you will have to let them feminize you."

He could see that she was very close to crying.

"My son, You are strong and I can see the same defiance that exists in me, is in you. Now tell me about you?"

He told her about himself, his desires. He heard her laugh softly when he said that there were some parts of dressing and being a woman that he liked. He didn't cringe when he saw that he actually looked like a real girl when he saw his image in the mirror. He told her about his dreams and the power he had to interpret them. He foresaw that he was going to be persecuted, so it was no surprise.

She looked at him for a long while.

"If you are wondering, your Father is not disappointed in you at all. He wants to make it look like he abandoned you, but he didn't. He just saw that there was nothing he could do to help you. If he tried to help you, he could had been arrested too. Did you say you could interpret dreams?"

He nodded so she said, "Perhaps you could help me. Vito had this dream and he doesn't know what it means."

"Tell me about it and I will try to help," he said.

"Well, One of his Caps had a vine in his hand, with three branches and they grew some grapes that the Caporegime intended to give to Vito. Another Caporegime has three baskets of bread intended for the Don too. Then some birds came along and ate the bread. "

The boy thought for a few minutes and then told her, "I think it means that One of the Caporegimes will be arrested, Possibly him and everyone under him. Get him out of the country quick. It will happen this week."

She nodded, "OK I will. I have to go. When you leave, Act like I hurt you and tell her it was horrible. "Bye mio amato figlio essere forte," He told her.

She told him he was her beloved son, and be strong. He nodded and almost cried.

He turned to leave when she said, "When the time comes, you will know it. We will make contact with you again some how. It may take several months or even up to a year. But be strong, my son."

She left and he walked out, crying with his face in his hands. Judith saw and began giggling. She was so cruel. He sat at the table and they all pestered her with questions. Thinking quickly, he made up a story about how she humiliated and degraded him. They brought it.

She returned with their meals they ordered, but they had to leave all too soon.

He felt very full and satisfied by the time they went home. He figured they were joking about making go on a diet. He needed to be well nourished to make a pretty convincing woman. There was a sexy nighty on his bed, for him when it was time to go to bed. It felt very silky and comfortable when he slipped it on. It made him feel very sexy and erotic..

He had already laid down preparing for a good sleep Robyn strode in his room with a syringe in her hand. Shawn curled up in fear when she said, "It wont hurt you Joan. Don't you remember our talk about the hormone treatment to give you a female form. The pill in the morning and a powerful injection before you go to bed. It wont hurt, just pull up your nighty and let me inject you."

He bent over, offering his backside in humiliation. She put the needle in and injected what ever it was. It didn't hurt and she let him go to sleep after that. As she left, she said, "We will examine you in the morning to see if this stuff is as quick as it claims to be. We paid very good money for this. It says its effects are almost immediate. You should see visible breast growth when you wake up, so we will see."

He groaned in despair as she left. 'Oh my God I hope not!'

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Vivian's Life Chapter 5

Wondering about the fifth column and if Joan is being set up.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Yep, The dream he interpreted

Yep, The dream he interpreted for his mother sounds just like the story of Joseph.

Also, again, it seems that poor Vivian has been set up to be a girl from the very beginning. Lucia is also a girl's name. Was he intersexed, and the mother wanted a girl but the father wanted a boy? Why was he given girl's names, but raised as a boy?

Especially with the way this society looks down on "Sissy" boys, it doesn't make sense that Vivian/Lucia was given the names he has if he was a boy. There is a clear division between male and female in this society, and I don't think that his name would hold up. Even if he did nothing that even hinted of femininity, even if he was never framed and manipulated by his step sisters, his name would condemn him.

--Brandon Young

Yeah you are right.

I slightly, modeled this story after the biblical story of Joseph. A spoiled boy betrayed and sold into slavery by his jealous half brothers. Only, in this story, its his jealous step sisters.

The names dont make since but I kind of liked that his real mother returns but she gave him a girls name. I like the name Lucia It doesnt make much sense and I have written myself into a plot hole. I will have to figure out what to do now. Maybe I will make him Lucia from the very start of the story. I will still have to make it make sense. Anyone have any ideas?

This was your best chapter so far princess

I liked the plot and it read a lot better.

After they send the step mother, step sisters, Dr Quack and ArsH Attorney to the consentration camp, you can rename him Lucia.

Good luck with the rest of the story.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Crime and Punishment

Well, the scene for production of the Cinderella is ready. All actors on a scene. The poor Cinderella, the silly father, evil stepmother and step sisters. Even the kind fairy was for a short while showed. It is necessary to wait only ball and will meet the Prince Charming. Ah yes, I have almost forgotten - it is necessary to think as to punish evil stepmother and step sisters. I have discovered recently very interesting alternative of this fairy tale. At once I will tell - very bizare. But, in my opinion, in a context of the this story punishment for evil stepmother and step sisters quite matches to a gravity of the offence.

http://sirjeff.mechanicalmischief.com/gp/stories/sj-xofa15_z...

Crime and punishment.

Well, the scene for production of the Cinderella is ready. All actors on a scene. The poor Cinderella, the silly father, evil stepmother and step sisters. Even the kind fairy was for a short while showed. It is necessary to wait only ball and will meet the Perfect Prince. Ah yes, I have almost forgotten - it is necessary to think as to punish evil stepmother and step sisters. I have discovered recently very interesting alternative of this fairy tale. At once I will tell - very bizare. But, in my opinion, in a context of this story punishment for evil the stepmother and step sisters quite matches to a gravity of the crime.

sirjeff.mechanicalmischief.com/gp/stories/sj-xofa15_zcinderella.html