Plastic

Printer-friendly version

Plastic

Danni Chambers reached for the small plastic object on the desk, and then pulled her hand away as if it had been burned.

She put her one hand on top of the other, trying to stop the trembles that started at the tips of her fingers and went all the way to her core.

It was just a piece of plastic, after all, an innocent object. In fact its presence here represented the best news of her life - she was finally whole, complete, and its purpose was to make sure that the newest opening in her body remained .... open.

But it had such a phallic shape that she could not look at it without thinking about the male organ it resembled, and she’d had enough trouble from those to last her the rest of her life. And that didnt even count the one that had until this morning had hung between her own legs, the existence of which had been the source of so much distress.

She shook with memories of the one time she had been exposed to a male organ other than her own, and that had been not a pleasant experience for her.

Nor one she had participated in willingly.

She thought, “It would be ironic, if after all I went through to put my body and soul in alignment, I faltered because I couldn’t dilate.”

Finally, after saying a prayer, she steadied herself, and bringing out all the strength she had acquired on this journey, she took the small plastic device, prepared it the way she had been instructed, and with great violence pushed it into its proper place.

And discovered something remarkable.

It was uncomfortable, even painful at first, but after a while, her body seemed to relax a bit, and the only real distress was in her mind, not her body, and even that slowly faded.

Not that it was pleasant, but it wasnt horrible.

Iit simply was a task to be performed, and nothing more.

She realized she had past a watershed moment, a final step in reclaiming her body from the person who had used her, and she was finally free.

She completed the dilation, took the device out, and cleaned it. Then she held it in her hands for a moment, before placing it on the table once more, where it would stand as memorial to her success.

Until the next time she had to put it to use.

She sighed, closed her eyes, and fell asleep, for once only dreaming good dreams.

Her new life had finally begun, and the old pain was being left behind.

Forever.

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

= )

Extravagance's picture

You never know, this could be you in the future.

It could also be me, though I have no reservations about having cock inside me. Well, assuming that the man or woman who owns it is level headed and mature and passionate. ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Just a few words, Dorothy,...

.., a few positive and forward-looking words, that might give another anxious soul the gentle nudge that helps that life also begin anew.
Good insight and nicely done.

thank you, Leah

I'm glad you enjoyed this one. Thanks so much for the comment.

DogSig.png

Plastic

A story that many here can truly relate to as they have had similar experience.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Laika, hun

That is the oddest Title to a message I ever have seen. Might hafta stay in the shallow end of the pool for awhile, my mermaid sister.

And, well, I never thought of anal sex as romantic. But then again it didn't reply what pleasure you were dealing with, although if if you were dialating something, first thought of mine is up the butt.

I believe...

Andrea Lena's picture

...and here's where it gets dicey? That the title was meant as an ironic contrast. But then, your comment might be an ironic treatise on the irony of the title? I'm so confused. I'm pretty sure the story means more to those of us who actually have either done it or wished we were in a position to need to dilate?

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

its about taking control of one's own body

the girl in the story did so under some unusual circumstances, but it (hopefully) could apply to people who take back ownership of their own bodies, no matter what the method.

Thanks for the comment.

DogSig.png

I understand.

Fight your fears, break free from the shackles that hold you down. Live with no regrets.

thanks so much, Laika

That's an amazing compliment.

DogSig.png

EAFOAB

I remember reading your commenting on Angharad's story, I found it pretty informative and funny too.

The idea of it getting away from her and hitting the far wall was hilarious.

I'm not sure ...

... if I could do what Danni did. I have so may conflicting feeling about GRS. Reclaiming your body sounds ... scary? impossible? I'm not sure. Even though it feels like it's something I want and need to do, I've got too many gaps to be sure what I'd be reclaiming it from. I just want to run and hide when I think of filling in those gaps. But ... I've finally done what I'd put off doing for years. I'm scheduled to see a therapist in less than a week. Hopefully, with some help, I'll be able to fill in those gaps, without falling apart again.

reclaiming your body

it can be done, hon. but don't be surprised if your growth isn't a straight process - lots of ups and downs are pretty normal

DogSig.png