Cindy's choices

Printer-friendly version

Cindy’s Choices

I’m sitting here, at my computer, trying to figure out what I should do. Maybe if I write down what happened I can make sense of it, and make my decision. My name is Cindy Carmichael, and I’m twenty-five years old. After a false start, I thought I had found my “prince Charming”, and that life simply couldnt be better.

Now I’ve learned it was all a lie.

It all started when I was still in High School. I guess I was the high school princess. Popular, pretty, and with the best guy as my boyfriend, who could ask for anything more?

But high school comes to an end, and that’s when the first hit came.

I caught my “prince” wearing my prom dress.

I didn’t handle it well.

I stormed out, and went to a coffee shop to get my head together. To my amazement, one of my old classmates, Mark Carpenter was there, and before I knew it, I was crying on his shoulder, and telling him what had happened.

He helped me reach a peace with my former boyfriend who started living as a woman full time, and thanks to Mark we actually parted friends.

A few months later I moved in with Mark, married him, and things started to go our way right away. He had been a bit of a tech nerd in high school, but now an idea he had made was now an application in most cell phones, and money started pouring in.

Mark was smart, and instead of us moving into some big mansion, we went into a nice, middle-class three-bedroom place, and bought it outright. We did the same thing with a car, so although we lived in a modest neighborhood, unlike most of our neighbors we had zero debt.

Life was going great, or so I thought.

Until this morning, when I found this program on his computer. My laptop had crashed, and I wanted to print out a cute little card for our anniversary, so I borrowed his machine.

He’d been so full of himself he hadnt really even hid the program.

It somehow re-arranged reality, so whatever you wanted to happen did, and then created a plausible reason why it happened that way.

Apparently, my wonderful life had been a fantasy my husband created, because he wanted me.

My break-up with my boyfriend, meeting Mark, the whole thing was a lie.

I’ve freed my ex from the compulsions that Mark gave him, but beyond that I dont
know what I should do now. At the moment my loving husband is paralyzed laying in our bed until I can decide what I should do with him.

Part of me wants to do something horrible to him, like he did to my ex and to me. But if I tortured him, wouldnt I be just as bad as he was?

I’m at a loss.

What do I do?

Author’s note: Whatever choice gets the most votes, I’ll write as a story.

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmm

All I can think of is that seems just the same as rape to me fry him

My decision

littlerocksilver's picture

Restore the former boyfriend to his correct mind. The soon to be ex-husband should be left mentally sexless and genderless. He should never have any desires for either sex, nor should ever desire or feel sexual release.

Portia

not sure

I am not sure if this would be a punishment.

Turnabout is fair play, I

Turnabout is fair play, I say.

But the purpose of punishment should not be vengeance. It should be a learning experience to teach the ex husband to be a better person.

--Brandon Young

Good - not evil

What a fantastic invention - he can create a virtual heaven on earth!

Come to an agreement - he'll put you back into paradise with the prince, and in return you'll forgive him for what he did to the two of you.

As for being evil to him - just don't go there.

Eye for an eye

Did he just do that one change? I think not. As penance for what he did he should live the life he set up for another. At least for the same duration. When done she can the choose to transition back or not. OF course with the new compulsions in place that wouldn't happen. In any case reality should be altered permanently to keep the power from him since he already proved he couldn't be trusted.

----------
Jenna

Mark

Should wind up a small defensive female with "property of hell's angels" tattooed on her arse and be placed in that role. If she has the strength to break out of that life, then all well and good. Any ability with computers and technology should be lost but grant the ability to be an excellent cook or some talent that serves others. The ability to become a gifted nurse or something like that. That would be an excellent story in its own right as her nature changes.

The original boyfriend should be resored with everyone's memory, including his, changed. The weath should remain with Cindy or Cindy and The "prince" if it goes that way. Possibly he should remember what happened but not as experience so he is not mind scarred.

I don't think it is tough

He has to realize what he has done or he cannot have genuine remorse nor learn. Mark gave someone compulsions that were unnatural to them -with no way out. Each time he fornicated with Cindy it was effectively rape and with no knowledge of it no way out.

Whereas he, his identity is not tampered with. He is left with a chance of growth, development, some positive outcome. He denied this to his victims. He has to learn that people count.

I am not and never will be into either revenge or punishment. They say that to understand is to forgive all which I pretty well agree with but it is also important that the aggressor understand or the victim remains a victim.

Cindy's choices

Restore reality and turn the cad into a plaything for a dominatrix as well as erasing the program from his mind and any computer or archive.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Removing most of the computer

tmf's picture

Removing most of the computer knowledge from the present husband. See to restore the ex-boyfriend.
Keep the money.
Maybe trump some charges for the husband to send his in jail or an asylum.

Love to put my hand on that computer and program, and hopefully have the will to use it responsibly.

tmf

jail time, or looney bin?

Interesting ideas, T.M.F.

Thanks for the comment.

DogSig.png

Brandon's right!

Ole Ulfson's picture

He should reap what he's sown. Then all computer knowledge should be deleted from his mind.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Cindy's Guilt - Mark's Reasoning

Depending on how deep the suggestion's planted in the old boy friend are, it is probably too late to help him.. Did he undergo SRS? Is he living as a woman, full time or does he just cross dress occassionally? He may be married and have kids of his own.

It does not appear that Cindy was brain washed to be upset with her old boy friend for being dressed as a girl. It appears Mark only created the situations, and Not Cindy's prejudice. So if that is the case Cindy is not so pure as she makes her out to be.

Why did Mark do what he did? Did he love Cindy and tried to get together with her before and she rejected him, because she was the Princess and he was the nerd?

Before I see him punished I'd like to See "His Side Of the Story".

RAMI

RAMI

cindy may not have been perfect

not many women would be able to just roll with a spouse who suddenly came out as TG, at least at first. Thanks for the suggestion, Rami.

DogSig.png