Reluctantly Marcie - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

I was playing that!

Do you understand what a solo story means?

You do realize that the term new chapter also means it goes on further than a sequal.

Fine let me know I'm going back to playing wow... Where the flagnar is my icon?

YOU DELETED IT!!!

This is the work of fiction. No transpeople were harmed in the making of this story. Muses on the other hand....

Stacy got home from her latest boy crush / wannabe boyfriend outing not to long after Marcie made her reappearance. I believe she changes boyfriends more often that she eats food. It's one of those girl things you need a manual for.

Stacy was thrilled to see her little sister again, I got warned to leave her boyfriend, who I thought was Dave but is now Doug apparently, alone. So the three swain sisters were all sitting on the couch chatting away when dad came home. He did a double take when he saw me of course.

"Marcie? How? What?" my dad is such a man of words. Mom took pity on him and gave him the rundown in the kitchen. Gwen and Stacy were all for setting me up as a proper girl with a wardrobe right then and there. Mom stepped in and reminded Gwen it was for her wedding I was doing this. The following arguement over how many days Marcie would be around between my sisters and Mom took about 40 minutes. Dad bailed out after 5 and hid in the basement to watch tv. I wanted to go with him but "sit young lady" put a stop to that.

In the end it was agreed that I would be Marcie for about 5 days to get dress fitted, practice the ceremony and whatnot. I was to be Marcie only for part of time and myself the rest. I was ok with that and agreed. Stacy pouted as she wanted to spend time teaching me all the girl things I had missed out on the last few years.

For the most part I sat there in my dress all prim and proper, as mom puts it, without any thought of how to sit. Old habits die hard I guess. Its just the way Marcie sits. Back straight, sit on edge not all the way back chest out shoulders back, hands folded into lap. The only reason it was brought to my attention was that Mom said "Marcie you still are more of a proper lady than your two sisters after all this time." Much shuffling by my two embarrassed sisters followed. I couldn't help it I giggled, yes giggled, like a twitty schoolgirl at that comment.

The girls asked if we could go shopping for some new clothes for me but Mom got this faraway look in her eye and said not tonight. After that she went into the den to call someone as we heard her chatting on the phone. We couldn't tell what she was talking about just more along the lines of general noises. We chatted for a little while about this and that. It's strange really I have been here all along but as a boy we didn't really chat that much. But as Marcie it was like we were catching up after being seperated for years. I pointed this out to them. They replied "But Mark is a boy!" Again with the cryptic girl manual comment.

After the novelty of "The return of Marcie" wore off my sisters went upstairs to do their usual evening things. I actually do not know what they do in their rooms, I can trust them to not spill anything but still I do wonder. My thoughts were interrupted by Mom sitting down next to me. I just layed into her and got a hug.

"You are being a very brave girl to do this for your sister."she started off. Even Mom slips into the Marcie is a girl thing seemlessly.

"I know. It's scary how easy this is Mom. I keep thinking I should be having so much trouble with this but I don't. Why is that Mom? Does this mean I am some sort of freaky boy who is really a girl?"

"No sweetie. Never call yourself a freak its not true. You just are an individual for who the line between a girl and boy is blurred. It will become clear in time as to which one you are."

"Mom does that mean you prefer Marcie over Mark?"

"I love Mark with all my heart just as much as I love Marcie. Its just that as Mark you were pouty almost all the time. And now seeing you as Marcie again with that pretty smile. Well its gonna take a little to get used too." I pouted? I don't remember pouting.

"Should I got get changed back into Mark then Mom?"

"Actually not right now there is someone who is coming over in a bit to help us pull Marcie into her teens. We want to keep Mark separate from Marcie still but it will take a little more than it used to for it to be done. You will understand more when she gets here."

I went downstairs and sat with dad on the old couch infront of our 50 in flatscreen and we watched CSI together. Nothing needed to be said to him I was his son simply that. I leaned into him like I always do and he put his arm around my bare shoulders for a squeeze and that was that. I smiled I love my dad he doesn't make things complicated.

It was almost the end of the show where the least suspected person turns out to be the killer when the doorbell rang. I got up and brushed out my dress. I looked at Dad and said "Marcie enters" he laughed and told me to get so I did. Its been awhile since I wore girly shoes around the house I tripped on the carpet metal strip at top of stairs because the heel on the shoe just caught it. I recovered thankfully with no one the wiser.

I made my way into the living room trying to squirm and get the heel back into its proper place. Not the most girlish of mannerisms I know.

"Well well well. And who is this pretty young lady? Oh my can it be little Marcie? Surely not! She was adorably cute and not such a pretty girl." said the newcomer.

"Oh my god! Auntie Em!" I couldn't help it I squealed. Its been 3 or more years since I last saw her. She isn't really my aunt but I called her that during the show. She was my personal Makeup artist / tutor / confidante.

"When the Agency called and told me that Marcie Swain was making a brief appearance and needed help I couldn't believe it. I thought Bob was pulling my leg. He insisted and I still didn't believe him but low and behold here you are! And you have grown too! Come give auntie a huggle." Emma beamed at me. Since I was doing the bobbing thing waiting for it I rushed into her embrace. Of all the things I hated about that show at the end Emma wasn't one of them.

With a disapproving tone"And what are you using to pad out that bra young lady?" She could always see right through my attempts. Patiently taught me makeup tricks too. She is the one that made my return to Mark the plain boy possible.

"Water balloons." I said this to the floor as I felt guilty.

"Helen is there a place we can go to do some work? I got a few new ideas I'm just dying to try on her.'she asked mom then turning to me once again."I always hoped we could do a return of Marcie just once and found some of the neatest little tricks that I just know you will love to try."

Mom led us to my room where I immediately blushed a deep red. On the floor was my boys clothes of a few hours ago and I had left a few things a bit of a mess as well. Emma led me to the bed and helped me get undressed. All of it though she tutted at the balloons she did complement me on the makeup with "Not bad for a teenager". Emma pulled out some boxes from her carry all and proceeded to get to work. I was asked to lay down backwards on my bed and she put on some latex gloves. I found some of what she did a bit ticklish and tried to stay as still as possible.

First she put some sort of lotion on my private area, waited for a few minutes then using a warm cloth and soap washed down my private area. She used a blow dryer to get it just a touch more dry and then proceeded to put junior into a tube of some sort with a bit of fiddling. He tried to come to attention but a sharp wack put an end to that. The massaging above my testicles was ticklish. I felt a little push then another. This was followed by something else being placed overtop and held into place.

Mom's gasp of "Oh my it looks so real" didn't help to curb my curiosity at all. I felt and heard a little spraying as she put some sort of spray down below. It was cold so I flinched. The sensation I got from there was different than before. I tried to sit up and was pushed down. "Not yet luv"

Emma then put some gel thing on my chest, her and mom debated on the look and size of whatever it was. When it was decided I saw her mix some chemicals together in a small glass flask. This was pulled into a syringe of some sort and this was injected into the blob. The blob took on my skin color after a few seconds. She next put some more into another blob. When she was satisfied she approached me with spray of some sort and using one hand to cover me as much as possible, I believe it was to prevent fumes, she sprayed around the nipples on my chest. I then felt the cold blobs being pressed into this. I yelped from the cold. I tried to squirm but was told to stay still.

After about a minute they warmed up and it was less uncomfortable. She did some fiddling with the edges of the blobs and then wiped me down with first a smelly rag then some soap and water. The blobs transferred some of the feeling but not all and I could feel the difference.

Emma spent a few minutes talking to Mom about some of what she was doing and how to remove them and then put them on. I really didn't understand what was being talked about since I wasn't allowed to move yet. When I finally allowed to move I sat up and noticed my chest drooped. I looked down and saw breasts. Very real looking female breasts. I was not expecting that. Nor was I expecting to find my crotch smooth flat and with a little slit either. I could sorta feel through it but not entirely so I knew deep down it was fake. I still kinda freaked a little and backed away across my bed a bit too fast and fell off the side backwards.

Mom and Emma rushed to my side and helped me calm down saying it was only a temporary test to see how they fit. It was explained to me that this would make it darn near impossible for anyone to believe I was anything but Marcie a girl and not Mark the boy. The small bottle of fake blood to put into a pad when I went to the bathroom would just help convince anyone of the validity of Marcie being female. I calmed down eventually but it took a bit. After a fair bit of exploring I realized that it was really just a good latex prosthesis and I could still feel junior if a tried. He was just trapped in a relaxed backward position to allow me to pee with the prosthetic on. The geeky side of me thought it was uber cool. I didn't even know stuff like this existed.

The breast forms, as I found out the name of the blobs, are a version of implants with a coloring mix. Apparently the nipples respond to temperature changes somewhat. Or in words I can understand the nipples, which are larger than my own, poke out. Mom and Emma lifted their shirts and showed me the real thing in their bras since I was now "just one of the girls". I don't get it either.

Emma spent the rest of the evening teaching me how to put on "teenager star" makeup which was alot more complicated than my usual. Evening looks, clothing looks, summer spring colors, eyelash curlers. Why this mascara with that brush was better for this look versus that look. It was makeup boot camp 101. These were things "Marcie child star" would know at her age. I was not thrilled and as childish as it seems I did throw a small fit.

All my sport tries did leave me with the "perfect teen girl figure" it was NOT intentional trust me. After we had finished with the lessons, which did include more hair styling tips, it was time to remove the falsies. Emma reached for the can of remover and tried to remove the lid. It did not come off. This was a bad sign. Mom called for dad to come help of course forgetting exactly how I looked since I had, till this point, been wearing my robe over everything.

"What is the proble.. Jesus mother Mary Joseph Marcie put on some clothes!" dad said while turning away. He just as quickly turned around and looked at me again.

"Helen, why does our son look exactly like her sisters even nakid now?" his eyes were huge. I quickly grabbed my robe and covered my privates, then at moms look I looked down and covered the breasts too.

"They are fake glue on's dear" mom said it so normally like its an everyday convenience. I giggled at that which probably didn't help dads blood pressure."The remover is in this can which we cannot get the lid off can you with your manly muscles open this?" A challenge to dads male ego. At this point he will do anything to get it open Including use of power tools. Hey wait a minute why didn't they get me to try? I am supposed to be male too.

Dad immediately put took the can and proceeded to wrench it off. Or try to anyways. It was stuck fast which was not a good sign at all. I am proud to say dad gave it his best and then some as with the cracking of plastic he got the top off to expose a mass of crystallized something.

"Oh that doesn't look good." Emma is the master of understatement. I started to panic at this point since in less than a week I am supposed to start school again. The original plan was for me to be Mark while going to school and Marcie only for the actual wedding events. I had not agreed to this at all. The look I gave mom must have conveyed this as she gave Emma another look where Emma mouthed a silent "Oh".

Emma spent the next hour talking to other makeup artists, late night stores of dubious nature, and some friends she would not disclose why to me. The end result was that the product she had used was a special adhesive that requires this remover to remove. None of the other removers on the market would remove these. This is a waterproof long lasting kind that actually bonds through a couple layers of skin. To let them come off naturally it would take 3 weeks she said.

I really started to panic now. I must have been repeating "don't want to be a girl" for a bit cause the next thing I remember is my therapist, looking like someone was woken from sleep, holding me while I cried. I was also in my bathtub for some reason. Things are a little difficult to recall at this point because she made me swallow a pill of some sort and led me from my bathroom. I was dressed into my usual pajamas and tucked into bed.

Sleep overcame me while Mom and Dad sat beside me on my bed making comfort noises.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

oops

Elsbeth's picture

Of course but it makes it just so much more interesting if they cannot just pop off. Is mark now going to have to go to school as Marcie. Little chance his parents are going to allow him to stay in his room for 3 weeks. Also when she does go out in public I imagine she is going to be recognized from her tv days. I hope poor marks psyche can handle it all.

Great story

Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Love it wish my Muse would

let me sit down and put a story to 1's and 0's but every time I am at the keyboard, 1 or 2 lines, doing errands tons of ideas to advance the story. Well Love yours so keep it going, or move on to a different one your writing really intrigues me

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

I thought the story was supposed to be a one-off thing.

snicker

Really, you had stopped it at the perfect place.

You're weak. Weak, I say. Weak! Your muse has you wrapped around her little finger. You shall be her willing slave forever.

By the way, you did a good job of continuing a story that was supposed to be terminated. I'm impressed.

Great story! All we need now is for her to get infected with magic nanotech that turns her latex appliances into real flesh.

(I know. Don't give your muse any ideas. She has enough of her own.)

hee hee hee hee hee

Really, I am enjoying this story. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Alas... Sometimes, one must suffer for one's art.

Reluctantly Marcie - Part 2

Question is: will Mark return after the wedding, or will Marcie stay?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Um, as to the nanotech thing...

tels did give us a hint in that HIS sport activties gave him the perfect teenage girl figure.

Odd that? But then many child stars are picked because they are young looking and small for their age. And I wouldn't put it past them that a few desparate families put their kids on blockers to prolong their *marketability*. So why is he small and still so girlish or at least andrgenous looking?

Looks like he is reaping the *rewards* of being a good brother.

So will he get out of this in one piece? Will she reemerge and she truely is who the child in their heart wants to be? Will he be trapped in a nightmare?

What he heck will the makeup person and family do to make it up up him? Assuming he is a him.

An accident or a set up?

Is he really a she? Nah too trope-ish.

But...?

And why did he react so bad to being trapped, to the point of needing to be tranquilized? PTSD from his Marcie days? What? Seems like more than just simple anger/frustration. Why did mom say she loved him or marcie equally and he/she is free to find who he/she is? Does she know something the child 's doctors? Yet Marcie come so natural. Does mom know something the child does not? But then he did play her for five years, habit and training?

Mom seems loving but could have been deluded by the studio?

tels, you need to get an atomic muse distroyer ASAP or you will never get your life back.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Trope-ish?

Magic nanotech

The glue that goes down a couple layers into the skin encourages the cells to grow up into the prosthesis. SOMEONE forgot to read the instructions.

She is intersexed but doesn't know it.

She deep down really wants to be a girl, but is in denial.

She wants to be a girl, but is pretending otherwise because she's afraid of what people might think.

Did I miss any?

Muse needs our thanks

Your muse needs our thanks as again she has brought out a very good chapter that now screams for another to follow. As do you keep up the good work and keep writing these wonderful stories.

Thank you
Randi

Randi

Sounds like a set-up to me...

Ole Ulfson's picture

But why? And who's involved? Did Mark's mother betray him? Mark obviously isn't taking it well!!!

I'm anxious for more,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Mom is an ass!

NoraAdrienne's picture

Mark's mother had no right to call the agents or Emma without asking first. Now Mark is up shit creek and it will cost most of his saved earnings in Shrink fees before he's going to get over this.

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!!! Mark just found out the hard way and will be paying a very hard price.

poor boy

I hope he can cope for the next 3 weeks.

DogSig.png

Some people

are sooooooo suspicious!

Marcie

Tels; This is one your best writting jobs yet, keep up the good work!

Richard

Summa dese peeples is nuts!

Mom being evil, or the family "helping" him stay small? Has none of ya heard of the KISS principle?

No, not the band. *sigh*

It means Keep It Simple Stupid. How about Occam's Razor? Oh, Geeze.

Look, maybe Mark is being a genuinely good brother and putting his sister's feelings ahead of his own? Mom did ask if it was what he really wanted, and she knew he was sacrificing for Gwen. She tries to help, by calling someone who is quite familiar to Mark/Marcie, and can help him pass realistically. Okay, so Auntie Em made a mistake. It happens!

See? Simple, no conspiracy.

What's that? Yes, I have been known to be a bit less than completely correct. ALL RIGHT! I admit it! I was wrong. There, do you feel better? Bite me.

Wren