Blind Date

Printer-friendly version

A small short I found on my comp, I might as well post here . This is a fictional short story I have done . All copyrights 2012 . You can

use as you wish just give me credit in writing it no matter how bad it is rues

Blind Date

I could have choked Dani for this up as I ran around my apartment .

"What am I going to wear"?,as my mind raced at the notion of my first blind date. I wondered to my self if I should be daring or practical.

I met Dani a few months ago and we hit it off right away . She caught me buying a lacy Victoria Secret bra and panty set I just had to have.

No one knew I wasn't a girl as I could pass that good still I was just learning and it must have showed.
Yet for some reason Dani knew . She was trouble right form the start .

My first foray into girls clothing stared back in public school . I was tall for my age and very thin and willowy and fragile , not the most eligible male around .

I new I was different ,I spent more time with girls than with boys my own age . Torments were many till I got older and had grown a thicker skin .

I took my chances at sneaking my sisters things out when I was younger getting caught and such then promising not to do it again .
I failed .

Being taller than most makes you stand out if you know what I mean .
Still it was my sisters yellow sun dress I put on and I was amazed on how well it fit me .

"Wow I could get used to this", I muttered to myself and my first step was taken .

I know my history is a bit short as I write this down , but there has to be some mysteries that must remain so .
With a blur I felt myself snap back from my flash back as I ran to the washroom getting some what better looking as I went .
" Dani's going to pay for this stunt ", I muttered looking in the mirror ......... "Oh GOD" !, as had no make up on I fumbled through putting on the right shadow and and mascara my hands shaking all the while hoping I didn't look like a clown when I was done.

Slowly the girl I new was there came out . My unruly red hair was finally tamed after I had slipped on a red sundress that fit so well it left little to the imagination.I wasn't slutty looking just a bit daring .

My shoes were next as slipped on a pair of open toed sling backs to show off my red toe nails , smiling I looked back up and stopped at my chest . Some day those will be real I thought as I picked up the forms and placed them in the correct spots making sure they looked good and matched.

A loud "knock ", came from the door as I screamed , Not yet "! and with wide eyes held my long nailed hands over my mouth hoping I wasn't heard .

I scrambled to finish myself with a bit of jewelry and as I turned and slid up to the door, I stood tall shoulders back and turned the door handle and pulled .

My mouth dropped open as there was Dani dressed to the nines in a smart suit, looking oh so hot
Oops I guess my secret is out .

With a wide smile and a slight giggle I stepped out and closed the door as she took my arm and led me to a whole new world .

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

To quote someone...

Andrea Lena's picture

"Wow...I could get used to this!!!" Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Enjoyable

Good story. Very enjoyable. Short, nut sweet.

RAMI

RAMI

Blind Date

MORE! MORE! MORE!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

a whole new world .

Indeed. a whole new world.

Thank you for this one.

DogSig.png

short, sharp....

... and not too shocking.... Could be developed with a second string..... please!!!!! Introduce us to Dani!!

Love Ginger x

thank you

Thank you Rues for this short story, but you must keep it going the possibilities are limitless!!!
Hugs Ronnie :)

ROO

blind date

well for one thing i am not a writer this may have been a fluke but i will try to add to it

The story of my life...

Ole Ulfson's picture

As I wish it was! You have dreamed my dream. Will it ever come true?

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!