The Serendipity of Freedom | Part 3: Evolution

Printer-friendly version

"I guess what I am trying to say is, I always viewed you as my girl."

serendipityof.gif
 
by Lisa Caitlin Grey

 


 
This story is dedicated to my beloved friend and soul mate who passed away in November of 2002. Dana, I will always miss you terribly.

 
Part 3: Evolution
 
Chapter 8
 
 
"So, Brock," Miri said, handing me a flute of champagne and sitting on the bed, "What does this mean for our relationship? Are you a straight girl? Are you going to want a man?"

"You tell me, Miri," I countered. "Are you going to want a man or will you continue as my lover? Cause I told you long ago I wasn't running from you."

"Not fair," Miri laughed, but when I just looked at her, she continued, "Okay, there's something I never told you about why I was so attracted to you. I thought it might offend you before but now...well, now I don't think it will matter much. You were always the more femininely temperate of the two of us, always the more passive and that appealed to me…a lot. When I finally held you, you felt so small and fragile in my arms, just like a girl, even as you trembled that first night we shared together. I loved you for that. I guess what I am trying to say is, I always viewed you as my girl. That you are truly going to be...are...well, I couldn't be happier. Now what about you? You don't owe me anything. If you need something more masculine, I will stand aside and be happy for you. Don't feel like you are running from me."

"Miri," I said, tears again welling up in my eyes, as I threw my arms around her and cried tears of joy on her shoulder. "You're beautiful. I love you more than life itself. If you still want me after, I said it before, you have always had my heart for a smile."

Miri clinked glasses with me before draining hers. I followed suit. "What say we have one last encounter as male and female, before we start the relationship we were meant to have?" Miri suggested, grinning lecherously.

"Sounds delightful," I grinned back at her.

A couple of hours later, as we lay entwined with each other, Miri asked, "So can I pick out your new name, or did you have your heart set on something?"

"You know? I hadn't given that much thought. I guess I was thinking my old one would work, but given the circumstances, I guess I really should use something else," I supposed. "What did you have in mind?"

"How about keep your surname and I have always thought Valerie Nicole would be a beautiful name for you," Miri laughed. "Yes, I was thinking of girls' names for you before this. Told you I knew."

"That's beautiful," I said. "I love it. Valerie Nicole Callaway it is then. Wait until you see what this pill does, assuming it performs as advertised, and I have little doubt it will. I made sure I used the most reputable source the black market had to offer. You're going to love it."

"I love you," Miri said, "and that is enough for me."

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded nervously. She got up and went over to where I had set the pill and the juice retrieving them and bringing them to me.

"Are you going to need anything? How long will it take?" She asked.

"I shouldn't need anything," I answered. "In most cases, it's rather messy, I understand, cause there is usually a great deal of mass coming off, but I kinda like my overall size the way it is."

"Oh," Miri said in mock disappointment, "I was kinda hoping for a 5 ft blonde with double D boobs."

I laughed about that until tears were running down my face. As the laughter subsided, Miri handed me the pill and the juice. I took the pill and placed it on my tongue reverently. I looked at her, for a moment and she smiled reassuringly and nodded. Raising the glass of fruit juice, "Cheers!" I said, and then drained the glass, swallowing the pill.

I quickly began to get drowsy and I laid back on the bed. The last thing I remember about my male life was Miri leaning down and kissing me tenderly on the forehead before whispering, "Good luck sweetheart."

-=^=-

When Miri entered the control cabin about an hour after Brock had taken the pill, Brian looked up and asked her, "Well, did you two get things all hammered out? Do you still out rank me?"

"For now I guess," Miri smiled.

"How is he?" Brian asked.

"SHE is resting comfortably," Miri replied.

"He took the pill then?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. I watched the whole process," Miri said. "She slept through it."

"So what does she look like? Shorter? Blonde? With tata's out to here?" Brian asked making Miri laugh at the parallel of her joke earlier.

"Well, you just have to wait and see," Miri said mysteriously and grinned. "She is...ah...surprisingly beautiful."

"Why surprisingly? She took a body-tailoring pill. I hardly think she would have made herself an ugly woman," Dan said.

"You'll see," was all Miri would say about it.

-=^=-

When I awoke, I felt as though I had been letting Olaf pound on my body with a pugil stick again. Groaning, I sat up and found someone had left a large glass of juice and a couple of protein bars on the nightstand. Thanking whoever it was profoundly, I virtually inhaled the protein bars and drained half the juice before slowing down enough to become aware of the new sensations my body was sending my brain.

I looked down and smiled in delight. I had breasts! I quickly jumped up, ignoring the protests of my recently tortured body and floated over to the full-length mirror. What I saw took my breath away. It was just as I had imagined it. My hands began exploring my sleek new curves as I luxuriated in the sensuousness of my own caress. I was held enthralled by my own image in the mirror and the pleasure my own touch was eliciting from my new body, and I hadn't even gotten to the sensitive bits yet.

The spell was broken by the sound of someone clearing their throat behind me. I looked around, blushing furiously with embarrassment at being caught caressing myself in the mirror.

"I'll thank you to take your hands off my property," Miri said looking cross for a few moments before it dissolved in to a warm grin. "How are you feeling, Miz Valerie?"

"Like someone was using me as a punching bag after starving me for a week, but aside from that, incredible, wonderful, delicious, but most of all, for the first time in my life, I feel RIGHT," I gushed.

"Well, it's a good thing dinner is almost ready then, isn't it? You have just enough time to jump in the shower and get dressed. I have to ask, little miss smarty pants, did you consider that you now have...er...assets that are going to make your old clothes extremely uncomfortable to wear?" Miri inquired.

"Actually, I did," I commented haughtily. "In fact, I even examined what you keep on board for not uniform appropriate occasions and duplicated it in my projected size, which I hope was pretty close to what I turned out to be."

"Oooo, so you have an LBD and heels?" Miri asked. I nodded grinning. "Awesome, you jump your cute ass in the shower and I'll be right back. And don't be fondling the goods, I want to be the first to have that privilege, thank you very much." She quickly vanished back into the common area of the ship.

I got in the shower and immediately almost had a religious experience as the jets of warm water played across my new and oh so sensitive breasts. My new body, I was finding, was extremely responsive to tactile stimulation. I sighed happily and began to wash myself. When I got down to my new genitalia I did have a religious experience as I involuntarily cried out to the Goddess thanking her for giving me such pleasure.

"I heard that," Miri called from the other room. "Don't make me come in there and wash you myself."

Regretfully, I finished washing the rest of me and stepped out of the shower. I didn't even need to shave now, anywhere, it was an optional part of the package the pill provided. It removed all hair follicles except those on my head, also optionally lengthened to give me a jump-start on my regulation cut, and a small triangle just above my crease. My crease...Goddess, I was deliriously happy.
 
 
Chapter 9
 
 
I came out of the bathroom and caught my breath. Miri was dressed in her LBD and was just putting the finishing touches on her makeup. She had laid out my LBD and the foundation garments that went with it. I picked up the bra, holding it reverently before putting it on with hands shaking with excitement. It looked great. It was black smooth satin and it pushed my nearly C-cup breasts up in a way that created breathtaking cleavage. Reluctantly I tore my eyes from my breasts and picked up the panties. They too, were black satin - the sexy thong type. I couldn't wait to see how they looked on me, but Miri stopped me, instead strapping a garter belt around my waist, handing me a wispy pair of black silk stockings and instructing me on how to don them. Once those were in place and hooked to the dangling straps, Miri took the panties and knelt down, holding them open for me. I reached down, stabilized myself with a hand on her shoulder and carefully stepped into them. She slowly slid them up my thighs, caressing as she went, until the panties were in place, and cupping my mound of Venus in an utterly female way.

"Damn, girl," Miri said as she stood, "you are totally horny right now, aren't you?"

I blushed, and in a dusky contralto that I hadn't noticed until that moment, replied, "How could you tell?"

"I can smell your arousal," she smiled. "It's delectable and I can hardly wait until later."

"Are you," I started, stepping into her, clasping my hands behind her neck, pressing my silk and satin sheathed body against hers, looking up into her emerald green eyes with my own smoldering steel gray ones, "going to tell me that some of that scent is not your own arousal?"

"I am not going to say that at all, nope," she said gulping. "If I did, it would be the lie of the century, but I will tell you one thing...if you don't step away, your sexy female ass may not make it to dinner tonight."

Laughing, I stepped away. Miri indicated I should sit in the chair in front of the mirror. She fixed my hair, drying it then pinning it up on top of my head fetchingly, leaving only two tendrils hanging in front to frame my face. Then she applied my makeup, explaining as she went, so that I could practice to do my own for the next time. That finished, she helped me into the LBD, zipping the back up for me as I delightedly watched the slightly stretchy fabric pull tight, hugging my curves. I stepped into the three inch black pumps and took a few turns about the room to get a feel for them before coming to rest, transfixed by the mirror. Goddess, I was gorgeous. I had been going for plain, not ostentatious, when I had the pill made. I had really made very few changes to my body, overall. My hips were a little wider, my waist a little narrower. Of course, my breasts were much larger than before, but apart from the primary sex organs, I really hadn't changed anything else. Yet, the girl in the mirror...she was heart-rendingly gorgeous.

"Amazing isn't it?" Miri said divining my thoughts. "You didn't change much at all aside from your boobs and crotch. You could still be Brock, the guy, yet you are stunningly and unquestionably female. Very nice choice on breast size, by the way. You have just the right amount of cleavage. And it looks great with that sweetheart neck line."

"You really think so?" I asked, turning sideways and looking in the mirror.

"Oh, please, little Miss Modesty," Miri snorted. "Valerie, you might well be the most beautiful human female in all of known space."

"Miri, don't be ridiculous," I told her.

"Well, it's my opinion and I am entitled to it," she said, sticking her tongue out at me. "Are you ready for your grand debut for the boys?"

"You think they will be okay with it?" I asked, suddenly a bit nervous.

"No, they'll take one look at you and go insane from looking on the face of such exquisite beauty," Miri said, rolling her eyes. "Of course they'll be okay, you dope, but don't be surprised if even those two are a bit thunderstruck at first."

"Why do you say 'even those two'?" I asked.

"Because if my suspicions are correct, if I almost walked in on what I thought I did while you were recovering from your changes, then our friends are a little more than just pals," Miri said, "just between you and me, mind you. They will tell us when they are ready."

"Oh my," I remarked, and then grinned. "Awesome."

"Let's go," Miri prodded. "Let's do this right. Wait just down the corridor until I present you and then make your entrance."

I did as she said and paused just out of sight in the corridor until I heard her say, "Gentlemen, may I have the honor of presenting to you your Captain, the lovely and talented, Miss Valerie Nicole Callaway."

I took a deep breath, put what I hoped was a stunning smile on my face, and swept regally into the common room. Brian, who had been busy pouring himself a scotch on the rocks at the bar, looked up at me and dropped his glass. As the glass shattered on the deck, Dan exclaimed, "Holy shit, she's incredible."

Brian's mouth was still hanging open as his eyes tracked me through the room. I glided up to him and said, "Close your mouth, hon, you look like you're trying to catch flies." I gently placed my hand under his chin, closing his mouth. "Would you be a sweetheart and pour me a brandy?"

"Yes Ma'am," Brian said enthusiastically as he snapped out of the shock and busied himself pouring my brandy while simultaneously trying to watch me as I glided over to the sofa and perched on it, doing my level best to be the picture of a demure female.

Dan then remembered his manners, and jumped up and asked if Miri would like a brandy as well. She said, "Yes, please," and he joined Brian at the bar.

I winked at Miri and began torturing the guys, saying, "You guys sure do look dashing in your dress blues." This about caused another glass breakage. Miri giggled at this.

Soon the guys had our brandies and their own drinks prepared. They brought us our drinks before sitting down themselves. They just sat there, looking curiously at me. I was starting to get really self conscious and I finally had to ask, "Well, are you guys going to just sit there staring or are you going to say something?"

"Damn, Valerie," Brain finally said. "It's really odd. When I first saw you, I thought to myself, you had turned yourself into a most exquisitely gorgeous creature. But now that I am looking at you, and I don't mean this badly, I suspect she was here all along. You still look just like you, or at least your Identical twin sister. I guess what I am saying is that I think even without the pill, you could have achieved a remarkably similar level of feminine beauty. Don't you think, Dan?"

"It is amazing," Dan said. "I was wondering if she even took the pill. You know, like ‘how did you pass as a man all this time?’ Surely, you were female all along and the pill was just a rouse. I know that's not how it was though, or the TSN would have had you shipped off to the Restricted Zone long ago."

"I can tell she took the pill," Brian said, "Her hips are a little wider that they used to be and her waist is a little tinier. And the cleavage! There's nothing fake about that. Brock has always been a master of details and the details, my friends, are what transformed an otherwise masculine appearing guy into the stunningly attractive, literally," he glanced over at where the glass had shattered," creature before us."

"Hear, hear," Miri and Dan agreed.

"I don't mean to seem unappreciative to you guys, but for all that I would love to sit here, basking in the warmth of your appreciation, I am friggin starving," I mentioned.

"Then by all means," Brian said, jumping up and offering me his hand, assisting me to rise, then leading me to the dining room, "let's go eat. Let it not be said that Brian Andrews and Dan Chestnut allowed a pair of lovely ladies to starve to death." Dan got the hint, and offered his arm to Miri and they followed.
 
 
Chapter 10
 
 
Dinner was delicious and soon I was stuffed. It seemed that Dan was a genius with a replicator. The guys had served us and the whole thing was lot of fun. The guys, assuming Miri was right, were supreme actors. They hung on our every word and pretended to vie for our attention, even though they knew Miri and I only had eyes for each other. Still, the kind of non-threatening male attention they gave us was nice.

After dinner, things turned to more serious matters - like what our plans were. Frankly, I was at a loss, so I opened the floor to suggestions. My ad hoc crew brainstormed and we finally decided to try the Restricted Zone. I was fairly confident we could slip through the blockade safely. It would take far too many ships to maintain a full blockade around so big an area as the Restricted Zone, so the net was kept tight using a web of sensor relay buoys. Each buoy also contained a hyperspace inhibitor field, preventing ships from passing into or out of the Restricted Zone in hyperspace. Brian, Miri, and Myself, all having been officers on ships on blockade duty, knew of a weakness.

There was one out-of-the-way jump point that few knew of. Consequently, the TSN only kept it watched by an automated drone, set-up to destroy anything that didn't squawk the correct IFF code. Our gamble was that the drone’s data base hadn't been updated to read the Duality's IFF as hostile. If we could dock with the drone, we had a resident computer genius, Dan, who could hack the drone's computers and rig a bypass that wouldn't see the Duality at all; it wouldn’t matter if TSN updated the Drone’s files or not. The problem, of course, was that the drone packed a hideous amount of firepower. If it saw the Duality as hostile while we attempted to dock with it, we were toast.

Once we were past the drone, we could do a max burn until we closed within detection range of the buoys, then cut the drive, engage stealth mode and coast on through to the other side of the blockade. Unless, of course, we were extremely unlucky, like if something were in our way, a ship or a buoy, requiring us to make a large course correction, the chances of being detected were slim.

"Okay," Dan said, "now that we have a plan, how do we get there? We can't exactly use the government controlled hyperspace accelerators and ships this size aren't jump capable on their own."

"Oh damn," I said in mock concern, "that means the crew cabin I sacrificed for the bigger reactor that I needed for the Particle Beam and the other I sacrificed for the HYPERSPACE GENERATOR that the bigger reactor also powers was all a big waste." I finished with a huge grin.

"Damn, you mean this ship is jump capable? Valerie, sweetheart, you are full of surprises," Brian laughed.

"Um, that brings us to one small issue. I figure there are four of us, so we can have four watches of six hours each, but unfortunately there are only two staterooms and one of them is Miri's and mine. I suppose one of you guys could sleep on the couch when your sleeping cycles overlap, but that will kinda cut down on the recreational space..."

"I think I have a solution for that," Brian interrupted.

"Not a chance, you letch," I countered, "neither of you is sleeping with either of us." I was playing this to the hilt while Miri sat with a slight smile, watching me work.

"That's not what I was going to suggest, Valerie," Brian groused. He looked briefly at Dan, who nodded slightly. "I was just going to say that Dan and I don't have a problem sleeping together."

"Wow," I said, arching a finely shaped eyebrow, "no homophobes in this crowd."

"Correct, dear lady," Dan said grinning. "But the point you are missing is that there are only homos in this crowd."

"Bout’ time you two fessed up," I grinned. "However, could you still pretend to be interested in girls? It was kinda fun having you guys wait on us, vying for our attention and all. I'm glad I don't have to feel guilty about keeping the prettiest girl on the ship all to myself, though."

"You better be sharing her with me, bitch," Miri said flatly.

"What?" I asked, right before it hit me. Then I blushed. "Well, that's your opinion. Mine differs a bit."

"You're too sweet for your own good, you know that, sexy?" Miri replied. I blew her a kiss.

"Okay," Brian announced, "Dinner is officially over. We'll clean up. You girls go to bed...before you start doing it right here on the table. As interesting as that may be, even for gentlemen of our persuasion, I don't think it would be very sanitary."

We all chuckled at this. I got up and started to carry dishes to the recycler, but before I got around the table, Miri grabbed my arm. She took the dishes I was carrying from me and placed them on the table. I just stood there, wondering what she was doing. Her next move was totally unexpected. I let out a shriek as Miri picked me up over her shoulder with frighteningly little effort and carried me to the stateroom.

"See," Brian said above the shrieks, "Didn't I tell you she was going to be the one carrying you off to the cave one day?" I stopped shrieking and looked up at him. Right before we went around the corner, I gave him the finger. "Oh, now that was lady-like," I heard him laugh as we entered the stateroom and Miri closed the door.
 
 
Chapter 11
 
 
Miri lowered me gently to the floor. Even though she had kicked off her heels and I still had mine on, she towered over me by about 5 inches. I snaked my arms around her trim waist and my body melted into hers with my head on her cleavage. She held me with one arm as the other hand traveled up my back, sending little shivers of pleasure up my spine. The hand stopped when it reached my hair. Soon, my hair was free from the artfully pinned pile it had been.

The roving hand drifted down once more and as it went lower I could feel cool air on the bare skin of my back where she had unzipped my dress. She gently pushed me back away from her, and I moaned in protest. The hand caught my chin and tilted my head back. Lowering her lips to mine, she gave me a passionate, yet incredibly tender and electrifying kiss. My whole being seemed centered on that kiss. When she broke it, my dress lay in a puddle of fabric around my feet. I hadn't even noticed her taking it over my arms. I embraced her once more.

This time, my own hands were busy. I didn't need to perform her trick with the hair. Thankfully, she wore her hair shorter than mine and her hair wouldn’t have taken the elaborate style she had given me. It was just as well because I didn't know how it was done. Without my full attention, it would have hopelessly confounded me, and I was far from ready to have given it that. As it was, I caressed her back and flanks, pressing my body into hers while slowly unzipping her dress, almost as smoothly as she had done mine. I wasn't able to get the thing off her shoulders while distracting her with a kiss, though. She was just too tall and in order for me to be in control I had to have one hand on the back of her head, leaving me only one hand to maneuver the dress off her shoulders. She had to cooperate just a bit and that canceled some of the magic, but when we broke the kiss, she was as scantily clad as I was.

We simultaneously released each other's bra straps and shrugged them off. She placed my arms over her shoulders then bent at the knees in a slight squat and wrapped her powerful arms around my waist. Before I knew it, I was being hoisted off my feet. My legs came up instinctually and wrapped around her waist so that her arms wouldn’t support my whole weight. I now looked down on her face and capitalized on the situation by planting another kiss, this time without having to hold her head to control it. I felt her arms release me and I held fast to her with the pressure of my thighs and with my arms on her shoulders. One of her hands drifted down to support my bottom while the other traveled along my still silk-sheathed leg. Her hand reached my opposite leg where it crossed over behind her and traveled towards that foot. She, caressing my foot, removed the pump, allowing it to drop to the floor. Switching hands, she repeated the process on my other leg, and the other pump fell away.

Miri then carried me, placing me softly on the bed. She lay on her side next to me, leaned over and kissed me once again. Her tongue probed my mouth and played across my own tongue, then teasingly withdrew as I sucked on it in a vain effort to prevent its retreat. Her hand traced circles around my breast, slowly getting ever smaller until it traced the edge of my now wide areola. Her hand then changed tactics. It tenderly kneaded my breast before her thumb rubbed my now totally erect nipple, causing my back to arch and an involuntary moan to escape me. Her mouth moved away from mine, causing a moan of protest, but no heed was paid to it. Her mouth instead nibbled and kissed its way down, until a second front opened up on my neglected breast.

Her skilled tongue danced around the edge of that areola, lips teasingly brushing my distended nipple. As her wonderful sensuous mouth began its loving assault on that nipple, the hand that had been on the other breast began to feel its way down, teasingly advancing then retreating. Further and further down it traveled until it was past the waistband of my garter belt, nudging the waistband of my panties. I spread my legs slightly in anticipation of her hand finding its warm dripping target, but the hand wasn't quite through with its sweet torture. It drifted down passed the area that was aching to be touched, until it caught me just above the back of the knee. She gently moved my leg up until it was cocked and leaning open, further exposing my center. Her hand remounted its sensual assault on my inner thigh, slowly drifting lower and lower until it was nudging my satin encased outer lips. Soon, her hand cupped my mound, then began rubbing. Her middle finger glided along my crease, eliciting incredibly intense sensations as it reached the top of its stroke.

Then things changed. She moved her body down until she was positioned between my legs, her face hovering over my mound, as her emerald eye stared into mine. Slowly, without breaking eye contact, her head dipped down and she ran the tip of her nose up the length of my still pantied slit.

"Valerie," she said in a husky voice, heavy with her own excitement, "The scent of your arousal is driving me nuts. I must taste you. Do you want me to taste you?" I nodded my assent, unable to find my voice.

Her tongue flicked out, just touching my button, with unerring accuracy. She tenderly kissed my pantied sex before withdrawing, sliding her arms under my thighs to grasp the waistband of my panties. Slowly, she began to pull and I lifted my hips clear of the bed to assist her. As she pulled the panties down, she lifted my legs until they were straight up in the air. Her hands caressed my sleek silk sheathed legs as they brought the panties inexorably from my legs. Free at last of the panties, my legs once again resumed their position, being spread out before her. Now her hot breath danced with the cool air across my sex. Her tongue darted out and began to play across my labia major. It danced, flicked and teased, first up one side and then down the other, before it clove between. It then slid slowly up until it rested on my engorged button. There it paused until I looked down, finding green eyes looking back at me. They were questioning, asking me ‘are you ready for this?’ The questioning was replaced by amusement at the desperate pleading of my eyes.

Then Miri put me nearly into orbit. Her tongue began an elaborate dance with my clitoris and almost immediately I felt the tide rising, kind of like an electric build up. Just when I thought it couldn't be more intense, she slid a finger into me, then another and began to stroke them in and out in time to her tongue's caresses. My world exploded. My back arched high off the bed and my hips thrashed wildly as a scream was torn from my throat. My body rocked with wave after luscious wave of orgasmic bliss. But it wasn't over after the first tide began to subside. She kept me at that point, orgasms ripping through my body, screams being torn from my throat, for what seemed like hours, until I finally pleaded with her to let me come down, my body limp and spent, my voice all but gone. She at last, relented and crawled up over me, kissing me tenderly. I could taste myself on her lips and I sighed in contentment. She then moved over to the side and, since I was too weak to move, rolled me on to my side, my back to her. She spooned up behind me and pulled the covers over us, then put her arm over me protectively. "I love you more than you will ever know, Valerie Nicole Callaway," was the last thing I heard before consciousness fled.

-=^=-

 
 
I hope you have enjoyed the story thus far. Read on as Valerie and her crew fight for their freedom and make a new life in the Restricted Zone. --LCG
 
I would like to thank those that helped me with the proofing and structure of the story. I would also love to hear any and all constructive feedback. --LCG
-=^=-

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No Comment?

I don't believe this, nobody commented...

Well then, I'm the first! After like 4 years...

The boys beeing gay was a bit obvious, but kind of cool too. I wonder what they do with bisexuals... Well I guess they're fit to reproduce and therefore allowed to live in the Terran empire, or how they call their fascistic organisation. But then they throw out TG people too and even after the miracolous transformation.

Well I need to end the comment now since I want to read the next chapter.

Thank you for writing this awesome story,

Beyogi

I want one of

those pills lol!

Great chapter. It was funny how the two men fell for her sly trap to make them open up and spill the beans about their being partners.

Hugs

Vivien