My Ken Doll Part 2 of 2

Printer-friendly version

My Ken Doll

By Zylux

Part 2 of 2

It's Halloween, a time to let go and live out one's fantasies, even if it's just for one night.
Laura and Crystal talk Mike into stepping out while dressed.

.
.
.
A Gypsy fire is on the hearth,
Sign of the carnival of mirth,
Through the dun fields and from the glade,
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
For this is Halloween.
-Author unknown-

Most fitting words for our family on the arrival of Halloween evening. The kitchen retained a warmth from all the cooking that had been done that day, from treats and candies for friends to dinner for family. Soon, all of us would be off to seek the fun and thrills offered by places outside the home, our parents to a party, I and my brother to my friends house. Costumes had been chosen after much thought and would soon be donned by all, except for my brother, for he would get to wear his costume after our arrival at my friend's, and then, only after he had been properly prepared for it by my friend.

Once dinner was out of the way, preparations for the night out could begin. I volunteered to do the dishes so Mom would have more time to get ready for the party. It didn't take me long to finish the dishes. It was time for me to get ready, but first I need to get a paper grocery bag from under the sink. With bag in hand, I headed for my room, passing by the living room on the way. I glanced around for Mike, but he wasn't there, so I assumed that he was in his room, probably coming to terms with his impending adventure. Upon entering my room, I headed straight for my closet and threw open the doors.

The matching red pumps were the first thing to go in the bag, followed by my favorite dress, carefully folded so as not to wrinkle. Turning to my dresser, I opened the top drawer and took out a pair of footlets and a shoehorn I had purchased the previous weekend. Carefully, I tucked them under the dress and next to the shoes. Next was an item I would surprise Mike with, a little payback for the hard time he had given me in the lead up to our last dress up session, and after. I then decided that a little bling was in order, and my jewelry box was just the place to find it. I selected a wide, faux diamond choker that would do an excellent job of hiding Mike's Adam's apple. A pair of matching, long dangling, clip-on earrings and a three strand bracelet that mimicked the choker found their way into in the bag. Only one item was left, panties, and I knew just the pair I wanted Mike to wear. They were a silvery white satin with white lace trim. The backside was covered in rows of stiff ruffle like lace, very feminine, and sure to cause him some embarrassment in front of Crystal. With the panties in hand, I headed out of my room and down the hall to Mike's room.

"Hey Mike, you need to put these on before we go."

"I can't wear your panties in front of your friend. What would she think of me? I'll just wear my own shorts."

"These are appropriate for the dress, your shorts are not. And don't worry about Crystal, by the time she sees you wearing these, you will already look like a girl and she won't think anything of it."

I didn't wait for Mike to reply. I just tossed the panties onto his bed and returned to my room to change into my costume. I had long before chosen to be a woman pirate and it had taken a few months to assemble all that was needed. After stripping to my underwear, I put on a white satin, off the shoulders, pullover blouse with long billowy sleeves ending in French cuffs. A below the knee, Spanish peasant style, red and black full skirt was next. I topped it off with a tight fitting, black leather, lace up vest, the top of which was contoured to fit under, and accentuate my breasts. Finally, I forced my feet into a pair of long, Cuban heeled, lace up, black leather boots.

As I finished getting dressed, Mom loudly announced from the front door, that she and Dad were leaving for the party. I hollered back, wishing them well and moved to my dressing table. Makeup was applied to give a weathered outdoor look before donning a black, unkempt, long wavy haired wig. I tied a red bandana around my head with the knot on my left side with the ends dangling down in front of my left shoulder. I fastened a costume gold coin necklace around my neck and a similar bracelet around my wrist. After a quick check in the mirror, I decided to add three heavy, gold colored chain necklaces around my neck. It was time to go.

I headed out of my room and down to Mike's, picking up the paper bag containing his "costume", in passing. Looking into Mike's room, I noticed that the panties were missing from the bed. The look on Mike's face told me that he was wearing them. He was ready and came along without being prompted. We exited the house and after I locked the front door, we headed for my car parked in front on the street. As I slid into the driver's seat, I reached over and dropped the bag behind the front passenger seat. Mike was slow in getting on board, but once he was in, I turned the key in the ignition, and we were off. Crystal lived on the other side of the school, which usually wasn't a problem, but this was Halloween and there were enough early trick-or-treaters out to make things a bit dicey.

We arrived at my friend's house and I parked on the street in front. I reached behind Mike's seat to get the bag, then got out of the car and proceeded to the back of my car. As I came around and stepped up onto the curb, Mike decided it was time to get out and fell in behind me as we crossed the lawn to the house. The house was dark, but I had expected that. Crystal had said that she didn't want to deal with trick-or-treaters, especially while she worked on Mike. I knocked on the door in a prearranged sequence, letting her know it was us. She opened the door, greeting us dressed as Morticia from the Adams Family. She had put on a long, straight haired black wig, but had yet to do her makeup.

"Hi Crystal, this is my brother, Mike."

"Hey Mike. Come in you two. My parents are at a party and won't be back until well after one. So we've got all the time we could want."

Crystal closed the door behind us, and then led us through the dark interior to the hall leading to her room. She stopped short of the hall and turned to face Mike.

"I have really got to thank you Mike for helping me see just how good a makeup artist I really am. You know, when Laura said that you would be willing to let me make you up for Halloween, I was thinking you would want some kind of monster. I was surprised when she said you would be willing to entertain my idea of the ultimate test, making a boy up to pass as a girl. That's really daring of you. I like that in a guy, maybe we can 'talk privately' later tonight."

"Careful there Crystal, he's only twelve."

"That's all? Disappointing, I guess I'll have to toss you back in the pond for a few years."

Crystal teased Mike with some obvious flirts, then turned away and sashayed down the hall to her room, exaggerating the swing of her hips. Mike ate it all up and quickly followed after her with his eyes locked on her lower backside. Upon entering her room, Crystal headed straight for her makeup table. She pulled out the swivel chair and turned it almost parallel to the table. Mike stopped well short and just stared at the chair. Crystal flirted and motioned with her head for him to come and sit in the chair. He was fully smitten and did as she bid. For my part, I sat on the bed, setting my bag on the bed next to me.

The transformation began with a base makeup that obscured any masculine features Mike may have had. As the heavy makeup was applied, his being fair of face turned into his being slightly feminine. Crystal emphasized the new look with a skillful application of just enough makeup of different shades, blended so as to make each feature of Mike's face fit in with, and emphasize, his emerging feminine look. Crystal spent considerable time on Mike before she was satisfied with the look. With a smile and a slight look of pride, she turned the chair to the mirror. Both Mike and I stared in disbelief, for my brother had disappeared and a young girl with a boy's haircut, who was strangely familiar, had taken his place.

"I christen thee, Michelle."

Chrystal leaned in and kissed Mike on the cheek much to his surprise and liking. But Mike's new look was not to last, for a second transformation awaited. Crystal turned the chair back to her and got to work. She began with the eyes, starting with the eyebrows, trimming, shading and outlining them. The eyelashes were next, applying mascara and other details. Various eye shadows followed, detailed with different pencils. Other facial features received, in turn, a makeup upgrade ending with the lips. These received bright red lipstick applied with a brush and outlined with a dark pencil. Lip gloss was applied over the lipstick. Crystal scrutinized mike's face with a critical eye, addressing anything she felt was below her standards.

When she was finally satisfied, she turned her attention to a round box on the end of the table. The lid was removed, and from within came a black, forty's style, A-line bob wig with bangs that covered the forehead down to the bottom of the eyebrows. She fitted it to Mike's head and fussed with it until it was perfect. Again, Mike, aka Michelle, was turned to the mirror and we both stared at the image that reflected back. It was clearly Michelle, but she had been made up as if she were going to a costume party as a seductive adult woman. This was beyond a makeup job. This was art, and a masterpiece at that. It was then my turn to work on Mike.

I had Mike come over to me and I quickly stripped him to his panties putting his clothes on the bed next to the bag. He was clearly uneasy about standing there in frilly girl's panties with Crystal looking on, even though he looked like a girl. He anxiously waited for me to cover him with my dress, but relief was not coming any time soon. Indeed, his embarrassment was about to become worse as it was time to spring my little surprise on him. I reached into the bag, pulled out and presented to Mike, a bra. It was the matching half to the panties he was already wearing, a silvery white strapless model with semi-hard satin cups trimmed along the top with lace. He stood there frozen staring at the bra, with a struggle rising up inside him. No surprise given his adversity to wearing a bra verses his desire for wearing my favorite dress. Something had to give.

Crystal noticed Mike's reluctance to wearing a bra. She came up beside him and caught his attention. She looked intently at him with a bit of seduction, ending with a couple affirmative nods of her head. Mike, as if he was under some spell of Crystals, slowly raised his arms up, allowing me to fit the bra to his chest and hook it behind him. Crystal smiled at him as she stepped backwards to her makeup table. She pulled open a drawer, took out a pair of small breast forms and approached Mike once again.

"I have something for you. I used these back when I was your age. They helped to make me look and even feel more like a young woman. May they do the same for you, on this night of masquerade."

Mike stared at her but did nothing to stop her from slipping a form into each cup. He just stood there as she teasingly made slight adjustments to the bra. Only when Crystal stepped back to look him over did Mike look down at his chest to see what had happened. It was clear to me that he wanted to reach up and grab his new "breasts" with both hands, but for what reason? If he wanted to explore them, he certainly didn't want to do it in front of crystal and me. And if he wanted to rip them from his chest, he certainly didn't want Crystal to see him do it for fear of losing her favor.

While it might have been fun to watch Mike come to terms with his new breasts, I had more pressing things to do. I retrieved the dress from the bag and holding it by the top of the sides of the bodice, let gravity unfold it. Hoping to divert Mike's attention away from his bosom, I gave the dress a shake to help straighten it out. It worked; Mike looked up and stared at the dress with his mouth slightly open. I unzipped the dress in a slow seductive manor as he watched. Mike began to shake ever so slightly, for the moment he had wanted, was at long last, at hand.

As I lowered the dress so he could step into it, my brother reached out to put his hand on my shoulder to steady him self, as he had done so many times before. But this time was a little different as he was still slightly trembling and I could feel it through his hand on my shoulder. He stepped in, being ever so careful not to pin the dress under his feet. I pulled the dress up into place and was about to turn him around when Crystal came up behind him. She seized the zipper and slowly pulled it up as if she was teasing Mike. He turned his head in surprise and looked into Crystal's eyes. She gazed back at him with a smile and a little flirt.

Crystal finished zipping up the dress, and then tied the sash into an ascot with the ends reaching the floor. She stepped around Mike to join me on the bed. As Mike looked down at the dress, I pulled from the bag the clip-on earrings and dangled them in front of him. He looked up at me, and I leaned towards him to fit the earrings to his earlobes. The choker was next, and I again leaned towards Mike to fasten it around his neck. Another dip into the bag produced the bracelet. Mike surprised me by extending his left hand to me, allowing me to fasten it around his wrist. Once more my hand reached into the bag and came out with the red pumps along with the pair of nylon footlets and the shoehorn. Mike seemed to be eager to put the shoes on and after some difficulty in fitting them to his feet, he was ready to take a turn in my, or should I say our, favorite dress.

Mike didn't need any prompting. He quickly turned away and strutted off towards the doorway with all the poise and mannerisms of a girl. At the door he made a well practiced turn, coming to face more in Crystals direction. He walked back towards Crystal with a look on his face that said he wanted her approval more than mine. She obliged him.

"Bravo, well done, your posture, and your walk are perfect. You are better at being a girl than most girls. This is a side of you I had not expected, and I like it."

Mike couldn't say anything; he was just too smitten with Crystal to even try. I was intently jealous. After all, Mike was MY Ken doll and he was supposed to be dressing up for MY enjoyment. It was time to regain control.

"Hey, I taught him that! And now Mike, I'm going to teach you how to be the vamp that you are made up to be."

"Oooo, can I get in on this too? I can demonstrate how a vamp acts and you can point out to him what he needs to do."

Sigh, there was no stopping Crystal, and I felt like taking my Ken doll and storming off for home. The only problem was that Mike was clearly in favor of her proposal. Separating him from her at that moment could be counterproductive, after all, he was finally experiencing what it was like to wear the dress he so desired. He could strike back at me by bringing our dress up sessions to an end, and that would end my fun. Crystal was now the key to getting him to do more. I decided to share my Ken doll with her.

Crystal wasted no time assuming the roll of a vamp, aided by the Morticia costume she was wearing. She would demonstrate a vamp-like behavior and Mike would try to copy her with me critiquing his efforts and helping him get it right. Mike picked up on what to do pretty quickly, but the lessons still took long enough for the evening to progress into the prime trick-or-treating time. But in the end, Mike was able to put it all together, and to prove it, he voluntarily put on a show for Crystal and me.

Mike started by looking at Crystal seductively and maintained his gaze as long as he could as he slowly turned his body away from us. When he could no longer keep looking at Crystal, he snapped his head away from us with a snobbish air, put his left hand on his left hip, and slowly strutted off, deliberately placing each foot directly in front of the other. His hip movement was smooth, rhythmic, and clearly exaggerated but not to the point of being overdone. Combined with his other mannerisms, the illusion of his being a seductive woman was spot on.

At the door, Mike turned to face us with his head lowered enough to stare directly into Crystals eyes. He slipped his hand off his hip and held his arms straight down and touching his body. He slinked toward us rocking his shoulders up and down like a teeter-totter in perfect sink with his seductive walk. He walked straight up to Crystal and bowing low from the waist, stared deeply into her eyes. Mike reached out with his right hand, placing his index finger under Crystal's chin. As he straightened up, he enticed her to lift up her chin to look up at him. He ran the tip of his tongue under his upper lip then lifted up his chin but looked down with his eyes in order to maintain a lock with her eyes. Crystal started to rise from the bed and that's when Mike slid his finger from her chin, letting her fall back onto the bed. He haughtily turned away from us and made as if he was going for another walk, but didn't. He took but two steps before stopping. He slightly turned his left side toward us and struck a pose with his left leg placed so that it stuck out through the long side slit in the skirt portion of the dress. He then looked over his left shoulder at Crystal. I couldn't believe my eyes for he was mimicking what I had done in front of him just days earlier when I wore my dress to entice him into letting Crystal make him up as a girl. But Mike didn't stop there as he caped it off by bringing his right hand up to the back of his head with his elbow sticking straight out and gave Crystal a sexy look, copying one she had demonstrated earlier.

Both of us stared at him with our mouths wide open in stunned silence. Neither of us could believe that we were looking at my brother, for no trace of him was to be seen, neither physical nor in mannerism. That's when it hit me; my bratty brother had gone from being a bad boy to a good girl trying to be a "bad" woman. When we had recovered our scenes, we broke out in applause, with crystal adding a wolf whistle. Mike, who was clearly becoming more and more wrapped up in the roll of Michelle, ate it up then began to explore the feel of the dress by walking, sitting, posing, and running his hands over it, all under the guise of acting like a vamp. I had an idea that would give him even more thrills. I caught his attention as he once again started to walk in front of me.

"Hey Mike, how about you and I take a walk around the block."

"WHAT, are you out of your mind? This is Halloween, there's got to be a couple hundred people out there. I can't be seen dressed like this."

"Why not? Everyone you meet will think you are a girl in costume. No one is going to see that the girl is really a boy. You will get to experience the thrill of fooling people into thinking that you are something you're not. It's an experience that I will probably never know."

That was the ticket. I could see him running with the thought of experiencing something while wearing my favorite dress that I could not. But still, there seem to be one last barrier to overcome.

"But what if we run into one of your friends? How will you explain me to them?"

"Laura won’t have to. We don't have the same friends, and hers don't know anything about me, so if you let me join you, she can refer to you as my cousin. No one will suspect you are her brother. Come on, let's do this. It'll be fun. I'll just makeup my face, add a few touches to Laura's and we'll go."

Mike stared at Crystal for a moment before nodding his head in agreement to her proposal. He was still under her spell and powerless to refuse her. Crystal got up from the bed and as she passed Mike, reached out and briefly caressed his face. Mike turned as if he was being controlled by her hand and watched her walk to her makeup table. Crystal took a seat at the table and got to work. Mike turned his attentions back to the dress and let Michelle resurface.

It didn't take Crystal long to make herself up as Morticia. She then turned her talents to my face. She didn't do a whole lot but it resulted in a dramatically improved and more believable look. She swiveled the chair around to face Mike then bent down to place her head over my left shoulder. Together we gave Mike a reassuring smile, and then motioned toward the bedroom door with our heads. Crystal headed for the door, imitating Morticia's walk. Like an obedient puppy, Mike followed in behind her with me bringing up the rear. Crystal led us through the house straight for the front door, pausing at the door to pick up a set of house keys that were attached to a small garter from a small table by the door. She slipped the garter over her left hand onto her wrist. She smiled at Mike, then opened the door and motioned with her left hand for him to step out.

Mike looked out on a typical Halloween scene, with kids and escorting adults walking up and down the sidewalks, paying a visit at any house with its lights on. Mike froze, unable to bring himself to leave the safety of the house. He desperately needed encouragement and I gave it to him in the form of my squeezing his butt with both hands. Mike jumped through the doorway and a second squeeze got him to the front of the porch. He was clearly upset, but wasn't about to shout in protest for fear of drawing the wrong kind of attention from anyone within ear shoot. Crystal followed us closing and locking the door behind her. There was no retreat.

Crystal passed by me coming to stand beside "Michelle". She took her "cousins'" hand and stepped off the porch. Michelle reluctantly came along, albeit a half pace behind as they crossed the lawn to the sidewalk. I followed behind them. At the sidewalk, Crystal turned up street and with a strong pull of her arm, brought Michelle up to walk beside her. Mike was terrified and stumbled along more in the manor of a boy than a girl. Michelle needed help in gaining control over Mike and I had an idea as to how to help her. I closed the gap between us and whispered to him.

"Pissst, Michelle, you need to get into character, remember your supposed to be a vamp."

Michelle rose up and seized enough control to force Mike to act like a sexy woman. And it was just in time, for we were about to meet a group of young trick-or-treaters that had just extorted candy from a house and were being escorted back to the sidewalk by two mature women, probably grandmothers to the children they were escorting.

"Oh my, look at these costumes and the makeup too! Lets see, we have a pirate wench just returned from a raid."

"And I know this one. You are the most perfect Adams Family Morticia I have ever seen. You could be her younger double, don't you agree Sal?"

"I do indeed Gale. And you my dear, you are most convincing as a scarlet woman. Why, I first thought you were a young adult. You had me completely fooled. I did not suspect for a moment that you were a teenager."

"Look closer Sal, she's a pre-teen, girl."

"Oh my stars, you're right! She IS just a girl. Well, I'm just speechless."

"You all look most convincing. Enjoy the night. Come along children."

A marked change came over Michelle. From that moment on, she then walked with the same poise and confidence she had back in Crystal's bedroom. I moved over to be behind Crystal giving anyone behind us a clear look at Michelle.

"Sal…look… look at that walk!"

"Oh my… And to think that I first I thought she was a teenager, only to find out she's just a girl. And now, well, I just do not know what to think."

"Think about and pity her parents. Boy is SHE going to be a worry as a teen."

I don't think I have to describe just what effect that chance meeting had on each of us. We each reacted with pride for our part in what had become the ultimate deception. We continued our trek, meeting a lot of people, young and old, with no one the wiser. While we all received the occasional complement, it was Michelle that most people were astonished with. All had trouble believing she was just a girl. None had even the slightest suspicion as to her real gender.

It wasn't long before we all had swelled heads and none more so than Michelle. It was a recipe for disaster, and the potential for which presented its self as we crossed over a side street that was about a half block long ending in a cul-de-sac. It was Crystal who first spotted the party at the end of the street and wanted to check it out. I had misgivings but before I could say a word, Crystal was headed up the street at a fast clip dragging Michelle along with her.

It turned out to be a block party with the cul-de-sac blocked off by a couple of cars, creating a large and safe dance area. All the houses on that street were on higher ground than the street with the front yards either slopping down to the sidewalk, or made level with retaining walls just high enough to sit on. In the front yard, or on the front porch of each house, there was food, drink, and the usual Halloween theme games. Access was by the sidewalk on either side of the street with signs posted listing the rules of behavior and what one could and could not bring in. Every teen from every surrounding neighborhood must have been there. The street area of the cul-de-sac was jammed with teens dancing to loud rock music. The front yards lining the cul-de-sac were less crowded but there was still a lot of jostling and bumping and that could be more than problematic for Michelle.

"It's an open party! Let's check it out."

"I don't know about this Crystal, a girl could find herself in trouble real fast in there, especially a 'girl' like Michelle."

"Relax Laura, I can see several adults watching over the crowd, so it's well chaperoned."

I leaned in close to Michelle and whispered a warning.

"Hey Mike, what I can see, is a lot of teenage boys and they seem to be lusting after and hassling the more risqué clad girls. If you want to go in there then you had better rein in Michelle or things could get ugly for you real fast. That's assuming you still don't want anybody to know who, or what, you really are."

"I don't see a problem. Look, nobody has seen through this disguise, and they aren't going to. You and Crystal have done too good a job for that to happen."

"I'm just saying don't wave your butt in front of a tiger unless you want said butt to get bit. Teenage boys have hormonal problems that they are not yet mature enough to handle. Something you will find out about on your own in a couple of years. You do not need to experience it on the receiving end now."

"No, that’s not it. You're just jealous. It's just as you said, I'm experiencing something you can't and you don't like it!

"Hey Michelle, chill. Laura does have a valid concern. This really isn't the place to show how good at being a vamp you are. You know, Laura, we can sandwich her between us. That should protect her."

"And hey, I'll promise to act like a good girl. Look, I can't explain it, it's like this is the only chance I'll get to experience something, well, something I can't describe, that normally I never would. I don't know if that makes any sense."

"Yeah, it does. It might be what I was looking for when I worked so hard to buy that dress. All right, let's do it. Crystal, if you'll take the lead I'll bring up the rear."

We entered the party area and hiked up the driveway of the first house offering some kind of punch to drink in paper cups. With drinks in hand we proceeded on to each house in turn sampling any food they had out. The further along we got the heaver the traffic got especially from the opposite direction. The cause soon revealed it's self.

The house at the midpoint of the cul-de-sac had a haunted house in the backyard. The access point, off to the side of the garage, was narrowed by the layout of the house next door. Between the two lots was a low retaining wall that wrapped around the front causing the queue to get in to back up onto the sidewalk which in turn created a traffic jam for those moving from house to house. To add to the congestion, on the front yard of the house with the retaining wall, a low stage had been constructed. A man with a microphone was on the stage making ready to address the crowd.

"If I can have everyone's attention for a moment, we are about to start the favorite costume contest. There is still time to get in on the fun for anyone out there who hasn't signed up yet. Okay, without further ado, I give you our first group."

Michelle had been interested in the haunted house, but this new offering really grabbed her attention and she pressed on towards it. In her zeal to work her way through the crowd so as to not miss getting a better look at the first group, she got out from between Crystal and me and into the opposing traffic. A group of teen boys split to get past her separating her from us. Suddenly Michelle rose up with a start and quickly turned around staring at the boys backs as they moved on. Other boys came upon her and she got jostled and rubbed up against a bit. Fearing for Michelle's safety, Crystal unabashedly forced her way into the crowd to get to her. I held ground to create a safe eddy where Crystal could pull Michelle to. Having rescued Michelle, we moved off out into the street out of earshot of others to have a quiet, private conversation.

"Are you alright?"

"I got pinched … on my butt."

"Welcome to the sisterhood. I did warn you about teen boys."

"Do girls enjoy that?"

"No, but boys think we do."

"Well, I definitely did NOT like it and I don't want to experience it again."

"Remember this moment when you become interested in girls and begin interacting with them."

Mike didn't respond other than lower his head a bit. He snapped it back up as the first contestant left the lineup and walked to the front of the stage. As each contestant in turn showed off to the crowd, Mike became more and more fidgety; he wanted something and started to tug on Crystal's arm.

"What's your problem 'Michelle'?"

"I want to enter the contest, and need your help to get through the crowd to the sign up table."

"Are you serious, after what you just experienced? You sure you want to stir up all the horny dudes around here?"

"Look, I know there are risks, but it's something that I feel I just have to do and I doubt if I'll ever get another chance to do anything like this again."

Crystal glanced at me with some concern and a lot more anticipated pleasure of watching our creation getting a crowd of teenage boys turned on without any of them realizing that Michelle not only wasn't a bad woman, but wasn't even a girl! Oh, the almost sick pleasure I would take in that! I gave Crystal a slight nod. She took Michelle by the hand and together they worked their way through the crowd to the sign up table.

Crystal soon returned to where I was and about fifteen minutes later Michelle came onto the back of the stage, near the end of what would turn out to be the last group of contestants. When her turn came to present herself to the crowd, she strutted to the front of the stage rocking her shoulders in perfect and seductive sync with the exaggerated swing of her hips, striking the same pose she did before Crystal and I back in Crystal's bedroom. All the boys, and Crystal, went nuts. The din they all raised was enough to rattle the windows of every house around the cul-de-sac. The vast majority of the girls, as well as me, watched in stunned silence. As Michelle turned to slink back to her place in line, the girls who were with their boyfriends, began to beat on said boyfriends who continued to lust after Michelle. Watching the action around me, I felt envy of Michelle slowly take over my mind to the point that I completely forgot that I was actually watching my brother, in drag!

Michelle was overwhelmingly declared the favorite of her group and joined the other favorites from all the other groups as they came up on stage. Once again she was called to present herself to the crowd with the same enthusiastic reaction from the boys who were unattached and a more subdued reception from the boys who were with their girlfriends. The remaining contestants took their turn before the crowd, but none received anything remotely close to what Michelle got, until the last one.

A Frankenstein's monster stiffly wobbled to the front of the stage. The costume was amazing, with an attention to detail worthy of a Hollywood movie seamstress and had a makeup job that could rival Crystal's work. Then, as if by some silent signal, all the girls banded together, to loudly cheer for this last constant. Those with their boyfriends urged them to do the same. The girl's treachery was enough for the Frankenstein's monster to be declared the overall favorite. I feared that Michelle would take the loss hard. With that in mind, Crystal and I worked our way to the back of the stage to Michelle, ready to consol her.

Mike greeted us with silence and a smug look. His attitude said that he had accomplished what ever it was he had felt he had to do. I'm guessing that the contest was of no importance, and that it must have been the reaction of the boys, AND the girls, that he was after. And he got it, in plenty, for as Crystal and I resumed escorting him as before, Michelle would get the cold shoulder from the girls and sexist behavior and the occasional jostling from the boys. Some how, we finished exploring all that the party offered without any serious incident. Soon we were headed back to Crystal's place on streets nearly devoid of people. It was late.

Once safely back in crystal's room, I set about undressing Mike, putting each item back in the bag on the bed. It wasn't long before I had stripped him to just the frilly panties. He clearly wanted to cover up, and quickly grabbed his pants off the bed. Once he had his pants on, he became more relaxed and casually reached for his shirt, but before he could grab it, Crystal seized him by the arm and guided him to the chair by her makeup table. She removed only the makeup that turned Michelle into a vamp and paused to look at Michelle.

"So, did you have fun tonight?"

"A little."

"Did you enjoy being a girl, experiencing what it's like on the other side of the fence?"

"Not really."

"Come on, that look on your face at the end of the contest says different."

"Hey, I got away with a grand deception in front of a huge crowd, how else would you expect me to look? It doesn't mean I enjoyed being a girl."

"So, I can't count on you to challenge my makeup skills from time to time?"

"Nope. This was a one time thing."

"Disappointing."

Crystal got on with makeup removal. When she finished, Mike was able to come back to the bed and complete getting dressed and head for home. But Crystal wasn't ready to give up on him.

"You're a terrific subject and I really don't want to lose you. Sure I can't talk you into another session? I like to try some different looks on you"

"I'm sure."

"Not even for next Halloween?"

"Well, I might let you make me up as a zombie or something, but not a girl."

"Then I guess I'll just have to settle for what I got and thank you for it."

Crystal suddenly seized the sides of Mike's face with both hands, pulled him to her, and kissed him hard on the mouth. It was very inappropriate, but before I could do anything about it, she broke it off.

"Only twelve, huh? Too bad, I really do, go for a guy who dares to be different in the face of society's conventions."

Mike was in shock, unable to move. Crystal dropped one hand from Mike's face and as she moved towards the bedroom door way, gently dragged the fingers of her other hand across Mike's cheek causing him to follow her with his head. As her fingers caressed his chin just before they left his face, she turned away from Mike and headed for the doorway. He stumbled after her as if in a trance. I picked up the bag off the bed and fell in behind, following them through the house to the front door. Crystal opened the front door and turned to face Mike. He in turn, hesitated for a brief moment, perhaps unsure of what she might do, and then made a break for it, quickly rushing past her and out the door. Crystal had a few parting words for him.

"Hey Mike, if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me."

Mike didn't respond and headed for the car. As I passed Crystal, I turned my head to her with a less than pleasant look. She in turn smiled at me and winked an eye. That's when I caught on to what she was up to. She was just trying to lure Mike into another makeup session as a girl in her own, albeit over the top, way. Would it work? Only time would tell.

I waited until we were in the car and underway before initiating my own investigation into how Mike really felt about the night's activities.

"Were you serious with Crystal back there?"

"About what?"

"You know, about not letting her make you up to pass as a girl again."

"Yeah, I'm serious."

"Even though it means you will get to dress in some really nice outfits, and look better than most girls while doing it?"

"Yeah, and since you've brought it up, I'm also calling a halt to letting you dress me in your clothes, permanently."

That stunned me, but then I realized that I had been right from the beginning; Mike had only wanted to experience wearing my favorite dress and was willing to do what ever it took to accomplish that goal. Having obtained his goal, his willingness to do thing for me, came to an end. I had lost my Ken doll.

As time rolled by, my disappointment with Mike grew more and more to the point where it was beginning to turn into depression. I knew I had to do something to reverse that, but what? And then it hit me. If Mike wouldn't be my Ken doll and let me dress him in Barbie's clothes any more, then I could dress him in my mind by recalling the times he did become my Ken doll. I could even reinforce the memories by writing about them, adding my thoughts about the events at the time, sort of a memoir, if you will. And so it came to pass that I took up pen and paper, recording a different dress up session when ever the urge to play with my Ken doll seized me.

I was well into my writing, when the senior prom rolled around. Being eighteen and a senior, I just had to attend. And of course I just had to get a new dress, a really elegant, fancy dress. That meant a shopping trip with mother.

It was on a Friday after I had gotten home from school when Mom decided it would be the best time to go shopping at a high end department store. She instructed me to go to my room and change into something more ladylike than school clothes as she made for Mike's room. She opened Mike's closet and observed that he didn't have a suit he could wear to my graduation or to his upcoming graduation from middle school. The decision was made to drag him along with us and take care of his needs as well, just as soon as he got home from school.

After changing into a light weight, tan, skirt suit, I took a seat at my desk to see if I could add to my memoir before Mike got home. It was not to be. My brother came bounding in through the front door before I could write one paragraph. Mom seized him and called me to come, she was leaving right then and there. I dropped my pen and raced to the front door. I was the last one out, so it fell to me to lock and close the front door, then join Mom and Mike in the car.

We arrived at the high end department store located at one end of the neighboring mall. Mom was able to park near the store's entrance and we soon found ourselves inside headed for the young woman's department (that's the stores designation, not mine). We were greeted by a sophisticated, mature saleslady wearing one of the stores signature skirt suits, in black, with a white, high collar, blouse.

"How may I be of service to you?"

"My daughter is interested in a prom dress."

"We have an extensive selection. Do you have a preference to a particular style, miss?"

"Oh yes, I would very much like a ball gown."

"I believe we have quite a few that would be suitable for the prom. Madam, you and your son are welcome to have a seat here in the viewing area while I assist your daughter in finding that perfect dress."

The saleslady led me through the display area to the formal wear section. I quickly spotted many beautiful dresses that would be perfect and I relished the idea of trying all of them on. Of course, in the back of my mind, there were also the thoughts of parading around in front of Mike and the effect it would have on his mind. But all of that went out the window when I spotted the gown of my dreams.

It was on a headless mannequin surrounded by lesser gowns forming a nearly complete large diameter circle around it. The bodice was of the halter style and nearly backless. It was of a shiny black fabric similar to satin, but thicker and stiffer. There were dull, black ivy like patterns, twisting across and around the bodice falling down onto the full, floor length, white skirt. Unlike the bodice, the skirt was made of a heavy fabric with a felt like texture. The stiff fabric gave the skirt a nice flair on its own, but would really be enhanced by a couple of petticoats, something I just had to have. I didn't have to say a word. The saleslady had only to glance at my face to see of my desire for that dress. She gave me a knowing nod, then turned from me and quickly disappeared amongst the gowns on display, presumably headed for some back room. She soon returned with the gown in my size. She then led me to a mirrored alcove.

I took the gown from the sales lady and held it up in front of me as I turned to the mirror. Feelings of joy and wonder welled up inside me. I just couldn't believe that I was about to wear such a glamorous and sophisticated dress. Suddenly a sly smile came across my face as my thoughts started to include Mike. I instinctually made a quick turn back to face the saleslady causing the full skirt to fly slightly away from me and briefly wrap around the side of my legs. She knew I wanted to try it on and gestured with her hand to follow her to the dressing rooms. As we came to the dressing room door I let her know of my desire for petticoats.

"I would like to try this on with a couple of petticoats."

"Certainly Miss, that would result in an elegant and mature look. To what degree of fullness do you wish?"

"Oh, the fuller the better I should think."

"The dress can definitely handle such a look. However, given the crowed environment of a prom, I think you will find it difficult to walk around in, let alone dance in. I would suggest something less flamboyant."

"Oh, but I so love the look of a ball gown taken to its fullest extreme and I so want to experience wearing something so regal. Surly you can understand."

"Yes, and I fully agree with you Miss. Fortunately there is a special, but rare, petticoat available that I believe will address your wants and as well as any potential problems. It is not commonly stocked but I believe good fortune smiles upon you as we do have one. I will fetch it while you undress."

The saleslady moved off to the main floor and I entered the dressing room. I quickly stripped to just my underwear, then sat down on a chair to wait for the return of the saleslady. Soon there came a polite knock on the door.

"Enter."

"Here we go miss. I think you will find this to your liking."

"It looks like a normal full, floor length petticoat."

"Yes miss, it does, but there is more to it than one can see. There is a panel in the back that can be removed allowing the lower half to hang slightly flared rather than flared to the extreme. I will demonstrate latter. For now I would like you to see and experience the dress as it was meant to be worn."

The saleslady handed the huge petticoat to me to put on, and then helped me get the dress on up over my head and then out over the petticoat. She fussed with the very full skirt until it hung perfectly while I donned a pair of elbow length, white gloves that she had brought with the petticoat. The effect that the petticoat had was magical. The skirt flared out all around me, so much so that there were no fold in the fabric to be seen, nor could I see all of it in the narrow dressing room mirror, no matter how far back from it I stood. I couldn't wait to show Mom and, of course, Mike. As the saleslady opened the dressing room door, I reached down in front and took hold of the skirt, lifting it up slightly. I left the dressing room and headed for the viewing area with the saleslady following.

As we came to where Mom and Mike were waiting, I could see that Mike had become restless with boredom and had twisted around in his chair such that he couldn't see me coming. But he could hear me. The petticoat was making that wondrous rustling sound, the very sound that he had experienced firsthand. Mike instantly turned in my direction and stared at me with his mouth slightly open with envy clearly written across his face. I modeled the gown with the covert purpose of teasing Mike. Mom looked at me with a little concern.

"You look so beautiful in that gown, but I think that it is too much dress for a high school prom. I really think you should look at a different style."

"Not to worry. I had been assured that it can be adapted to fit in with a prom environment, yes?

"Indeed Miss, I shall now demonstrate, if you will assist me by holding up the back of the skirt."

The saleslady gathered up the skirt from behind and passed it off to me to hold up out of the way. She then proceeded to undo a couple of zippers in the back of the petticoat allowing her to remove a portion of the petticoat creating a sizable triangular shaped gap. She drew the edges of the gap toward each other and zipped them up together, causing the petticoat to draw in around my legs from the knee down. The shirt, once released, drew in with the petticoat in multiple folds, ready to flare out with the first twirl on the dance floor. I absolutely loved it. Mom seemed to like it as well. And Mike, well, his eyes were wide open and was sporting a familiar look on his face.

That look on Mike's face only confirmed what I already knew, that the gown was perfect and I just had to have it. Mom looked at the price tag and decided that it was too expensive. I countered by pointing out that the versatility offered by the adjustable petticoat made it a bargain. In the end, I had to pony up half the money before mom would agree to buy it, a small price to pay for the pleasures the gown would bring me. With that settled, I reluctantly changed back into my skirt suit. The saleslady packed up the gown and gloves in one large box and the petticoat in another while mom paid a visit to the cash register with Mike in tow.

With me taken care of, we proceeded to the boy's department to take care of Mikes needs. Mom had hoped to be home before Dad got there from work to start on dinner, but Mike sabotaged that by being very uncooperative and hard to please. Mom quickly saw that we were going to be there long after Dad would have returned home. She called him at work from the store and arranged for him to meet us at a restaurant for dinner instead of all of us going home. We finally finished taking care of Mike's needs and left the store for the restaurant.

We found Dad waiting for us at the entrance to the restaurant and together we went inside and were seated. During the meal, Mom related the afternoon's events, spending considerable time on Mike's antics. Dad was clearly not happy with Mike's behavior and as an offering of sympathy to Mom, suggested we take in a movie. Mike quickly bowed out, complaining that there wasn't anything playing that he wanted to see. I didn't dismiss the idea, but didn't commit to it either.

After dinner we headed back home to drop off Mom's car and Mike. As we pulled into the driveway, I decided to opt out giving the excuse of meeting friends early Saturday morning. Mom looked at Dad and smiled, then saw Mike and I safely inside before going back out to join Dad in his car and heading off to the movies. Once back inside the house, I wasted no time getting back to my room. I placed the boxes containing my gown, gloves, and petticoat side by side on my bed before getting back to my desk, taking up my pen, and continuing to record my adventures with my Ken doll. It wasn't too long before Mike paid me a visit.

"Hi sis, um, you know, you really looked nice in your new prom dress."

"Wow, thank you Mike, that's really sweet of you."

"Yeah, um, say, that’s a new style for you isn't it? I can't recall seeing anything in your closet with such a huge skirt reaching all the way to the floor."

"It's a ball gown and you are right, it's my first one."

"Um, so, what's it like to wear it?"

A smile came across my face as a feeling of joy welled up inside me. I stopped writing and turned to look at him.

"I'd love to tell you all about it at length, describing every sensation and every emotion each one evoked, but I need to finish this writing first. It shouldn't take long, I'm almost done."

Disappointment filled Mike's face as I knew it would. It was bad of me, but I just couldn't resist teasing him a little before offering him what he really wanted.

"Hey, you know what? I think I can finish this in the time it will take you to choose a pair of panties from my dresser, change into them, and make the usual preparations. That is, if you are interested in experiencing wearing my gown first hand."

Mike's face lit up as a huge smile formed from ear to ear. He nearly ran to my dresser. I on the other hand, tried to continue writing this memoir of sorts, but my mind refused to concentrate. Finishing this would have to wait as my mind was too filled with thoughts of the return of my Ken doll.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My Ken Doll

Great story, are you going to continues this in another story base on what you did here?

Richard

Thanks,

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. The original idea was five variations, with each one from a different age group and all from the female narrative. The amount of time that this story and a second variation done in parallel has killed that idea. The second one is half done and is going to be slightly reworked to a new idea: A wife turning her husband into her Holiday weekends lesbian lover. But don't look for it anytime soon, it will be at least a year or two. I'm a really slow writer.
Zylux

Malibu Merriment?

Andrea Lena's picture

...bringing Mike much mirth! Great story. Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Mike's got the look and the movements

Mike with much help from his sister and her friend Crystal has gotten the joyful experience of achieving the look and the movements of being a girl. I suspect he received much joy, but alas he keeps himself alone with his feelings and what it means to him.

Very Good story, from one decades later, I hope his joy gains expression somewhere.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Very good - a different take

Jezzi Stewart's picture

I would like to see this continue with Laura and Crystal hustling Mike further into femininity than before by the lure of the the gown. Maybe get him into a week or so as Michelle and/or with mom and dad finding out and becoming convinced it's what "she" wants.

BE a lady!

Yeah,

Slip him some blockers now and again just so he doesn't grow too huge and muscular. Well, unless he really gets into some sport where he needs lots of muscles. If he's not into sports at 12, or at the age of the last episode, he probably won't want to get big and ripped....

Is Laura's prom the spring after the "Michelle Halloween" or later?

Thanks much for the good story!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Thanks for the laughs

Michele/Mike will surely have some interesting memories but seems pretty stable and should handle them well.
Thanks for the story!