The Pink ops 2

Printer-friendly version

Look I have no interest in this type of story

Of course I have a choice..

Oh you think so do you..

Let that go! That's mine you can't....

Okay fine! But I am doing this under protest!

I was huddled in the corner of the room as usual. I heard the door open and someone entered.

"Jessie?" I know that voice.

"James?" hope beyond hope.

"Yes Jessie its me."came the gentle reply of my former dormmate.

I got up and looked for him. There was James Patterson just in the entrance of my prison cell. I ran to him and clutched him like a liferaft of hope.

"Please get me out of here. This place is nuts. They are trying to turn me into a girl." I pleaded between sniffles. Damb hormones caused all this shit.

"No Jessie you have to stay here. These nice people are trying to help you."James said.

"No they are not nice. They are seriously fucked up! They think I'm a girl and constantly call me Jessica. Jessica young ladies do not do that. Jessica walk correctly. Jessica Jessica. It never stops. Please you have to help me convince them I really am a boy and get me out of here." I said through tears into his chest.

"Ssshhh Jessie. My sweet darling Jessie I could never let anyone hurt you. You are far to precious to me." that did not help. Actually I stopped crying and let my hands go of him.

Stepping back I looked at my former dorm mate. Now it started to make sense. It was him that had gotten me all those girly clothes and underwear. Far more than was needed for the one time costume. It was him that got that girl to teach me how to put on the makeup. It was him that...

"Oh my god! Your responsible for this! WHY!' I screamed at him.

"Jessica my darling I couldn't let you torture yourself trying to be something your not. Your a very beautiful girl and should live your life like one." His hazel eyes had this glazed look of someone blinded by love. He was definitly not sane.

"My name is not Jessica! You asshole it's Jessie as in Jessie James the Male outlaw. You can't do this to me. It's illegal!" I had now backed up and fallen onto the edge of the canopy 4 poster bed. Its frilly pink comforter being so soft I made almost no sound as I dropped onto it.

"Honey your just upset. Really this is all for the best. Soon you will be your beautiful self again then we can get married and have the big wedding with you in your wedding gown just like you always said you wanted when you were a little girl." this guy is totally off his rocker.

"I never said that! I never even thought that. You asshole I am a guy don't you get it! I was born a guy I never even had a vagina till these nutjobs gave me one! Get out of here leave me alone! Get out! Get out!" I screamed at him. It was his fault. All this torture his fault.

--SEPARATOR--

Major James Patterson exited the room making sure to lock the door behind him. On the outside it said simple room 23. His smile of a few moments before gone into his customary grimace.

A simple private in undress greens saluted him.

"Yes private"

"Major sir! Directory Scalder requests your presence in the matter of Samantha of Room 42." again the private saluted then left.

That annoying Director always interfering! Well one day soon that will end. As soon as his Jessica is ready things around here were gonna change. But for now he had to play along.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

poor Jessie

Can anybody save her and Samantha?

DogSig.png

So this is a government program to ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... turn men into women through surgery and brainwashing? And it's being perverted - or more perverted- for his own goals by the sick Major James? Am I right? If so, fight on, Jessie, although it looks like it'll be physically Jessica who gets revenge. SEQUEL, please!

BE a lady!

Jessie James the outlaw?

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Sounds like Jessie already has some identity issues.

I wonder what "Samantha" did now I hope he hasn't just killed himself, although I consider that a likely outcome. I would hope that he would at least find a way make a few of his captor proceed him.

More, this needs More!
*bribes Tels' muse with some chocolate chip GnomeScout Cookies*
~Hypatia >i< ..:::